Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m1P582XZxfM
youtu.be/4t_O77BUUps
twitter.com/bonniemcfarlane/status/781527130442076160
twitter.com/racewarspodcast/status/781305922673147904
youtube.com/watch?v=GdZOmpgives
youtube.com/watch?v=9Fdgpals4zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Severe mommy issues plus literal autism.

Still guilty for betraying Ant

Patrice died

he opened his mouth

he's useless on his own

He become a Dad and lost all entertainment value he brought to the show cause he dropped his edginess.

The asshole shock-jock shtick was his main contribution back in the day. Thats why i never judged him for the cakestomp, that kind of thing was funny from opie because of how cunty it was. He used to do the asshole approach with callers and bad interviews.

In the end he was just an asshole to his closest co-workers while bringing nothing to the radio. Should retire to some morning zoo and talk about parenting and the weather to an audience that wants to hear it.

If there was ever a person who deserved to be JUSTed, its this fucking buffoon.

My only complaint about Dopie's firing is that his laugh wasn't as fucking annoying as fuck sam robert's laugh, that kike faggot giggles like a little girl

Ants been talking about the possibility of working with Opie again.

And Opie was like "oh wow". Basically, they are both desperate and willing to sell their souls despite fucking HATING each other.

Neither are good people.

Where the fuck did you read that? Ant recently came out talking about how he merely put up with Opie during the last years.

youtu.be/m1P582XZxfM

He also tweeted "in this business never say never" and Opie replied "oh wow"

If they get back together they can BOTH such a dick. It would be the fakest most slimey money grab partnership ever.

I dont see it happening. Opie couldnt even take a phone call or visit Ant's show when he was in rehab.

He expects money that Ant cannot possibly afford.

I agree with the theory that they are just trying to feed off the drama for their own respective shows or negotiations.

Dude, they hated each other for well over ten years during O&A, and they still produced a good show for the most part.

But Ant is really just using that Adam Carolla sort of logic, where if there's an offer, the price is right, you take it. I doubt he actually expects it, but is merely open to it hypothetically.

Opie will be desperate for cash soon.

His wife will shout at him and hell do it

I love Ant with all his faults, but the dude couldnt even keep LOS on the network.

They arent going to get the subscribers to pay for Opie and Anthony without Jimmy. Its not 1996 anymore.

A lot of that could be because of Keith the Cuck being an absolute retard at negotiations.

too many haters. period.

Agreed, for all the bad things about the little guy Jimmy really made the show when he came on and brought all the comedians with him.

That's a really unexpected olive branch. Opie would be the world's dumbest person to not try to make that work.

Personally I'm happy with just Jim and Sam, but this would be interesting to see go down.

Sniff.

>O&A come back ... again
>it's a renaissance
>become most popular podcast
>sign a dank deal with sxm again

a man can dream. and as much as i hated the wheeling of the chairs, i was always hoping there would be one day on Dopie and Jim those trumpets would flair and the chair being wheeled in would be ants.

>siriusxm fired opie
>ant strangled a girl and went to rehab
wew I have been out of the loop opie getting canned rather than walking out after all his tough talk is pottery

>we will never get back unapologetically angry Jim murdering everything from the Ocean to Jacquin Phoenix
>we will never get back pre-Stormfront Anthony focusing on hilarious wit and impressions
>we will never back ruthless Opie shitting on guests and steering the ship around icebergs instead of into them

i actually liked Ants racism. there was a point where it was okay. with all the people on O&A, you could be worse. i thought it made a lot of interesting discussion between Ant and Patrice, "pussy racism" rant by Patrice was hilarious for example. prodding Ant on 4/20 as a Nazi was good too.

i think the problem was that after Patrice, it started to lose a lot of the humor people could associate with it before. he lost a balance to it that made it funny and acceptable.

He inherited his mother's psychological problems.

Yea its not the racism, i think he was redpilled as fuck.

But as you said, towards the end he was just droning on about the same points for 40 minutes and it was neither informative nor entertaining.

Opie would reject it because he doesnt like driving over there

leave it alone

This big time. I think ant has become his father also.

agreed. he needs a comedic balance. but without his racism, wed never have got Quinn's timeless line of Ant looking like a backalley Tunisian knife fighter.

however, if i want race talk, i listen to Jared Taylor. if i wanted flat out niggermania humor in an echo chamber, id listen to something like Daily Shoah.

Ants racism was only funny in a room of comics, but otherwise pretty meh.

Fairly straight forward: No talent, no humor, and nobody really gives a fuck about him cause he's a cunt.

here's yimmy talking about opie acting like a bitch on twitter
youtu.be/4t_O77BUUps

Opie is a fucking weirdo.

I would be on my knees begging to Jimmy that he shouldn't leave.

However, it's clear they both don't have it in 'em anymore.

>thread #57,192 about Cuckie and Cuckthony

oh wow

Name a better guest.
protip: you can't
>inb4 smug colinfags

he's the weakest of the three

louis

it would be nice if jimmy started lobbying for sirius to bring back anthony

the worm would never risk losing his comfy job for anyone

Management was loving the new direction of the show.

Opie is going through a divorce and he's letting it fuck up his work.

Made too many enemies. First time I knew something was deeply wrong with him was with Steve C's death. He kept trying to convince everybody that they were good friends off the radio.

Opie was always terrible. He always stepped on Ant and Jim's lines, always interrupted the funny, always went to the phones so the terrible callers could ruin the flow, was always behind the lame shock jock shit. He's remarkably bad.

Literally everyone who ever worked with him left hating him. Ant, Steve C, Ben Sparks, East Side Dave, now Jimmy and possibly Sam.

Period.

I think that might have been possible at one point, but not since the Dani incident.

Colin Q
Ronnie B
Intern David

Patrice is the apex GOAT tho.

Idiots. All of you. Opie is fucking with Sirius to get more money for his new contract come October.

He'll have a new show first week of Oct with Vic and Sherrod Small and Jim and Sam's show will constantly be shifted to different time slots until it's cancelled.

Jim is done just like Anthony is.

They've talked about having him as a guest and said that nobody in management told them no, so we'll probably at least have him calling in to The Morning Jam a bit. Might be a way of easing the door open to get him back.

The O&J ratings were already shitty and Opie is a distant third in popularity out of O&A&J. He'll go on being a bland interview jock like he clearly wants to be and nobody will give a shit.

t. gregg

yeah he's not smart enough for that

Haters.

*sniff*

>Opie has cucked himself out of a multi-million dollar job that required literally no effort

pottery

Bobo.

Ant did the same thing by going full Cred Forums irl

both opie and ant were too stupid and oblivious to survive in our strange new reality

I like what I've heard from the first two day of J&S, but it's not going to take the world by storm and save satellite radio. Yimmy won a victory over ol' fat tits, but it's a small and temporary one.

Happy Birthday Jimmy!

I wonder when we actually find out what Opie is doing.

He says he's rejected a lowball offer to stay, and his behaviour seems like he's leaving and is bitter about it.

Rich/Bonnie and Kurt/Sherrod's shows (on Opie's channel) were both cancelled by SiriusXM yesterday.

Why didn't he just act like a man, sign the deal with a paycut and shut the fuck up?

I think Opie's downfall is far funnier. All he had to fucking do, was sign a five year deal after Anthony got fired, and he would've gotten 3 more years of the big bucks.

What an arrogant fucking retard. Glorious.

>What went so right?

He is perhaps the most fortunate and well-timed coattail-rider of any entertainment personality outside of the top film "Executive" Producers.

$7 million a year to studder every other sentence, have little personality and NO comedic timing is absolutely incredible, and it's rather amazing he's made it as far as he has

absolutely
I don't think his downfall will be as complete as ant's was, because I think he'll still end up on actual radio (be it sxm or terrestrial) but it's far more satisfying

this 2bh

the day that he got teamed up with that italian construction worked who does impressions is like winning the lottery 10x over

he could never work again and both he and his kids would be fine as long as they aren't retarded

and he amassed this wealth by literally dragging a show down over an extended period of time

Patrice could have been a fourth mic, honestly. He was that good. You could hear him everyday, he meshed so well with the three of them.

But you know, Patrice quit doing O&A as much later on. He said they got too soft, they lost their edge because they had their fun, whereas he wasn't done yet.

Makes you remember that O&A prior to Ants leaving was already getting pretty bad. Stanhope said once he didn't like doing their program because you'd see them just wasting time doing shit on their phones.

Steve and Patrice dying probably really took the wind out of their sails.

>Opie and Anthony got the cucked by their guest comedian and an intern

>it took Ant and Opie getting fired to give up their seats

jesus christ.

i'm fucking happy for autistic white nigger though. he earned that shit with his tongue up opies ass for so long.

and it's about time Jim get to flex his muscle doing his own thing on radio after fifteen years as the third mic.

Bobo & Patti Show when?

>Rich/Bonnie and Kurt/Sherrod's shows (on Opie's channel) were both cancelled by SiriusXM yesterday.

No shit?

Patrice could never have been a fourth mic. He is too overbearing and it would have been the Patrice Show.

twitter.com/bonniemcfarlane/status/781527130442076160

twitter.com/racewarspodcast/status/781305922673147904

The OpieRadio channel is dead.

Long live the Chippah & Sam channel.

Next week.

Jim signing early did fuck him. Why put up with an absolute fucking headache that is Opie pulling this dumb bullshit every year that puts everyone in this awkward position, when little Jimmy is ready to sign and be easy to work with?

He really is a fucking idiot.

Out of the four (Bonnie Rich the other two fags) Bonnie I'm bummed for that she lost a show. She's legit funny.

dumb Cred Forums poster

It's annoying me that Opie might still stay.

I want to celebrate his demise.

>Opie alienates all of his more talented co-workers
>Opie has to negotiate a new contract on his own merits for the first time in decades
>Opie gets slapped in the face with the reality that Harry Hater was right all along and that he, as a lone entity, is worthless
>Opie still manages to convince himself that it's someone's fault other than his own

he honestly just needs to delete his social media and youtube accounts and ride off into the sunset at this point

he's completely, irreparably fucked himself

Did you ever hear the exchange between her and Pat Dixon? If not, watch it. It's worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdZOmpgives

Made me a lose a little respect for Bonnie tbqh. Still a fan of her and Rich regardless though.

Also, nothing of value is lost with the other two fags, Race Wars. Metzger is hilarious, but Sherrod and a couple of the slits they have on that show ruin it. I was listening to one the other day on Oqie Radio commuting home, and while Metzger was good, I had to keep turning the volume down as Sherrod would just blurt out random shit so fucking loudly, and it added absolutely nothing. Fucking nigger never said a funny thing ever.

Fuck metzger

Loud obnoxious ass
freight train plows his way through a conversation and wont ever shut up to listen

I actually liked hearing him with Mike Cernovich. I think Metzger is good, but because he does have a loud personality, best to be counter balanced with an equally loud opposing view.

i like that travis is getting love through all of this.

he has a great laugh that makes every one of jims character quips that little bit funnier plus he isn't a corny guy. he knows exactly how much to say without stepping over other people and he is surprisingly consistent with the funny. he should be possible third mic.

the great thing about jim and sam as a show (if it does end up one) is that they are never going to keep travis or any intern type down and expect them to kiss ass like opie made sam do to "earn his stripes". they aren't that egotistical. they are just good dudes who want to see other good dudes win too.

we are in for a few more years of good times yet.

LEAVE IT ALONE

I really like bobby Kelly. He lifts the atmosphere of the room. Can add some funny shit and if there's ever a downer moment people can always rely on smashing him and that picks everyone right back up again

Some autists did a break down of his apartment in NY and unless he works he's going to be in some serious financial shit.

>bonnie
>funny
>that fucking retarded unfunny voice she does every 4 minutes

You know the one.

ME: *sniff* Is there ANYTHING more fun than imitating this large-breasted blonde fool? It's so fucking easy to be accurate. PERIOD! THAT'S THE HEADLINE!

>I really like bobby Kelly.

I love that dumb awkward thing he always does right after he bombs with a bad line.

"Hohooo... hheyyyyy.."

I should hate it by now but I really don't.

Literally all I want out of a show is Jim/Colin/Vos/Bawby smashing each other. Hopefully they'll all make appearances on the new show.

Vic, Sherrod, and Opie... that much unfunny in one room might actually be so bad its funny

louie>patrice>jimmy=anthony>>>>>>>>>>opie

Colin and Blobby will definitely be on, they both love Sam too. Vos is a quasi-friend of Opie's. Him and Bonnie once talked on their podcast about staying with Opie and his wife at their lakehouse or whatever.

He said Opie is extremely socially anxious when in public and thinks every stranger is going to recognise, but they never did.

Also Vos said Opie listens to Howard on his car radio.

I fell in love with Bobby when I first heard him on O&A talking about boipussy, and getting "milked".

>>i've only just discovered O&A, who are some of the best guests besides Patrice. louis, burr and Jeffries?

Yeah that's bizarre, when you consider this story about Opie covertly placing himself where Howard and his staff walk to work every morning. Literally obsessed.

>tfw you didnt mean to use meme arrows

Vos described his friendship with Opie before as saying that he's a "different kind of friend" than Ant and Jim are.

In other words, Jimmy and Ant are the boys, and Opie is just the other guy with kids who lets you stay in his lakehouse.

Nick Dipaolo is always good.

Rich Vos is polarizing, but I'm a fan.

Kevin Smith had some good appearances on O&A, more comfy than hilarious, and you can thank Opie for him not coming around no more.

Pat Cooper was on a couple times, and he killed it.

colin quinn
bobby kelly
these too:

Colin Quinn
Nick DiPaolo
Ron Bennington
Penn Jilette
Patton Oswalt
Billy Connolly (only twice I think, but he's genius)

try segments with;
Bobo
Intern David
Lady Di
Intern Oscar

I really hate Opie but Ant and Jim were fucking dynamite together, and their show had so many comedy gold moments (in spite of bitchtits sitting there sulking)

Forgot to add, Jim Breuer is also good. Well, the pizza man saga is classic. Other than that, he's hit and miss.

>just the other guy with kids who lets you stay in his lakehouse.

They don't Vos a greedy kike for nothing, holy shit.

I guess The Opie Show will now become a reality, and Tits didn't even had to get paralyzed.

shit

Bobby Lee.

he's great too.

Opie just trudging down the freezing cold Long Island beach in his socks, on his own, hosting his dream radio show, with no-one to hear it.

You are beyond delusional if you think Opie and Vic or Sherrod would ever work as a show for the future.

Take off your nostalgic glasses and stop being in denial fanboy

>ug ug hey you with cancer, do-do0-do people get blinded when your cancer wig falls off?

>dat means the cancer wigs are hard, when they fly up and hit you in the face...

>nu-nuh-nuh- I meant..ugg the sun reflects off their bald heads--uggg

>two levels. fuck me nigga

lady di is in a mental institution

youtube.com/watch?v=9Fdgpals4zY

Lady Di is on the absolute bottom of the human race but she's still a bit smarter than that dumb whore.

I wonder what ever became of Intern David

he gives tours at a 9/11 memorial. Sam approached him once, but he ran away when he saw him.

Bobo left

Check out the VideoOandA channel
Theres some good entry O&A shit on there

both patrice and bill died before this waterbuffaler

HE POSTED A NEW VIDEO

HES ON A TRAIN

HES WHISPERING "what should I do? What should I do? I'll decide once I get off the train"

LITERSLLY HAPPENING

even now he can't help but try to make a viral video

>going full Cred Forums irl
You didn't read his tweets. They weren't even offensive.

If Opie goes they should cancel the whole show, that half decent show.
Opie and Anthony with no Opie and Anthony but only Jim the parasite.

Fuck Norton, he;s trash, he's standup is trash too.

t. gregg hughes

I call fake, she was pretty coherent for someone with a brain destroyed by chronic alcoholism.