youtube.com/watch?v=QDCLdNt_oK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAS TAKEN MY SIGHT

WE'RE SO FUCKED XD

MILITARY INTELLIGENCE TWO WORDS COMBINED THAT CAN'T MAKE SENSE

Slayer does thrash better

Possibly, I've seen too much

HANGAR 18, I KNOW TOO MUCH

True, but everyone in the big 4 is terrible nowadays. Slayer got boring really fast, Metallica sold out, 'Deth sucks and Anthrax is mediocre as fuck.

Hell awaits is their best album.

This is nearly as kino as Ascension/Millenium

GIMME FUE

GIMME FAH!

They should just call it quits.

GIMME THAT WHICH I DESIAH.

>GIMME THAT WHICH I DESIAH

Er, it's "GIMME DABAJABAZA" m8

GIMME ZABAZABAZAA

Sorry, didn't fuelpost yet.

Member when Dave Mustaine wouldn't play on the same bill as Rotting Christ because their name offended his Christian sensibilities?

THE MEMORY REMAINS!

Fuck Dave and his christian beliefs. I want to hear The Conjuring and Looking Down The Cross live, I don't care that he's a christian again. Sober Dave and 'Tallica suck balls.

Yes, also when he fired his best drummer because he believed Jesus was an Alien because he could walk on water.

MESSENGER OF FEAR IN SIGHT

DARK DECEPTION KILLS THE LIGHT!

’member trash metal?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>South Park
>>>Cred ForumsEDDIT

No, but i remember thrash metal.

Nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah nah nah

I never understood that album.

Fucking Digitech pedals sound like puke.

Got their grunge one and it's OK but not great.

When I was 14 I was obsessed with Metallica. Listened to them constantly, everything I could get my hands on.

Then when I was 15 I started to realize they had a lot of shitty stuff. By the time I was 16 I knew they were a garbage band who had a handful of decent songs 20 years ago.

When my little brother was 14 he went through the same faze. I told him "Just wait until you're 15". He told me to fuck off and that Metallica was the greatest and I was wrong.

Then he turned 15.

About a year later we were talking and he just smiled and said "You were right."

We bonded over that.

So thank you Metallica. Your shit music brought me and my little brother closer together.

I play bass so I really can’t tell.

>dat hardwire rv7 reverse reverb setting doe

GIMME ZAWAZAWAZAY

At least your little brother didn’t listen to Nickelback or Coldpla like some of my classmates did.

*y

>a garbage band who had a handful of decent songs 20 years ago.

Think that's a bit harsh really, they've got at least 2 great albums and another 2 or 3 good ones.

babby's first distortion

I use my old Death Metal as a doorstopper

Overdrive>Fuzz>>>>>>>>>>>>Distortion

to be desu

I saw Anthrax supporting Motorhead a few years ago and they were really fucking good live, to be fair. I don't listen to them a lot but they put on an awesome show for about 1500 people.

Oh yeah I've had it like 10 years or something. Honestly I don't really play seriously anymore so just use the built in distortion on my MX50 and a Vox wah.

>"i don't understand anything about music or tone" -you

URHHHHH URH URH URHHHH UUUUUUUURHHH URH UUURH OAHHHHHHHHHHHH

tbf he might be a skinny jean wearing indie twat.

>tfw I always preferred Load/Reload to their other work

I imagine he's some tryhard 16 year old who had just gone through leaving Metal and thinks he's patrician because he's playing da Blues now.

Just started listening to Metallica again after losing interest in them when I was 16. First 5 albums are great, especially and I appreciate the black album alot more now then I did back then. The success of it may have ruined them but damn, it's a solid album.

>leaving Metal
Fucking wimps

They can put up a show, but their new albums are total garbage.

Your taste is garbage.

HAMMER

But metal's just a phase XD

HOLD MY CHECKS AS I AWAIT THIS DEBT
OH GOD HELP ME
SOMEONE CAST ME ANY ROLE THAT'S LEFT
OH PLEASE GOD HELP ME

EX-WIFE
IMPRISONING ME
ALIMONY
ABSOLUTE HORROR
I CANNOT HIDE
I CANNOT RUN
DROWNING IN DEBT
LIVING IN A MOTEL

EX-WIFE
HAS TAKEN MY HOUSE
TAKEN MY FUNDS
TAKEN MY DOWRY

TAKEN MY CAR
TAKEN MY KIDS
TAKEN MY GOLD
LEFT ME WITH LIFE IN HELL

>Your taste is garbage.
I'm aware. Although I don't know if preferred was the right word, more accepted. They were older, they had families, they weren't the angry kids that wrote KEA anymore. Fuck, I even appreciated SA. It was clearly their mid life crisis album. DM always felt incredibly forced to me. They just went back to that sound cause it's what the fans wanted instead of what they wanted to do personally.

eeeeeeWOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Greatest man in music!

To be fair, Rotting Christ is a fucking awful band.

Their last 3 albums have been great cunt

HE LEFT THE FUCKING BAND

REEEEEEEEEE

Then how come I never heard of them?

what are you talking about?

I dunno, there's probably loads of good bands I haven't heard of too.

>mfw most of Cred Forums poster are still in their dad's scrotum when this came out

You can't be this new to not know Rotting Christ. Fucking hell, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDCLdNt_oK0

FUCK!

I always hated Lars but goddamn, that's gotta be one of the gayest things I've ever seen

It's pretty gay. But it's also fairly accurate of how power plays work in a band

I dunno, Megadeth's and Anthrax' latest albums were pretty damn good. There's times where I can't get Breathing Lightning out of my head.

Mate I was in a pretty successful band up until a year and a half ago. Toured internationally, made enough money to buy a house and if I didn't want to, I wouldn't have to work for the next five years.

But we never had shit like that going on. Everyone's true personalities started to shine through (where you get comfortable enough with other people to show your weaknesses) but we never had members acting like 12 year old kids

Which drummer?

Yeah, funny how they would make for the greatest cover band with that one album of theirs... Without them, I wouldn't have found Budgie.

They were meh as fuck.

Hardly sold out, they sold out before anyone even heard their name, They just got fat and happy.

I had thought Lars was at his worst with his whole vendetta against Napster. I guess I was wrong.

At this point they were relatively old multi millionaires who could do what they wanted and never work for the rest of their lives. Course they went a bit diva-ish. Plus Lars has always been a bit of a prick

That's like... Your opinion, man.

That said, the previous albums for both bands WERE lacking. But man, with all the musicians dying left and right this year, I really enjoyed these two and Iron Maiden's albums.

Haha what is this? Unforgiven 2 or something?
Oh....

Fuck me why are there ALWAYS cunts like you in every single thread about something else, as if you're the be all end all authority on music?

Playing danelectro's as well the fucking sellouts

>I don't want to end up like Jason
Fuck you Lars, you fucked the production and ruined his career in Metallica and you damn well know it.

I hate that shitty pacing walk he does with his hands behind his back too. Seen them live a couple times and each time he gets up from behind the kit to talk the audience groaned.

>tfw people around me say St Anger is their best album

You're undoubtedly either 15 or 50