youtube.com/watch?v=fBzpT7VmSaU
youtube.com/watch?v=LqtfI7hWpwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You start. If you know any, that is

>those screams
Jesus FUCK

not a movie monster

Source?

That 5m is better than most full length movies.

leviathan 1989

The fuck is this and why the fuck do all movie monsters got to have open face syndrome? WHy do they all copy del Taco?

Why are you all such faggot bitches?

blame Predator.

youtu.be/5ECsW0x8svw

Holy Jesus, that films was erased from my mind so quickly I forgot this scene exists. Lel.

Blade 2 user.

Fuck you, it was good.

It was meh. Beyond is real good tho.

what's this from?

some faggot has been spamming that from the Xfiles episode "Young At Heart"

The aliens from 'Attack the Block'.

That movie turned into such a fucking mess at the end. I was partially in shock.

Also I watched some shitty SyFy original movie a year or so back, but the monster was a cool concept. Sentient Ice from out space. If you melt it it becomes even more deadly since it's water molecules in the air or some shit, and the only way to stop it is to freeze it with normal ice forever.

The great thing about Kothoga is we never really see it in good lighting. That movie is effective as shit at suspense. Severely underrated movie, IMO.

>
>not a movie monster

Yet.....

Fuck I need to see Krampus. Can't believe I waited a year and forgot about it

I liked that it barely showed the stages of transformation. It could have easily gone "the fly" route, but quickly abandoned any sense of humanity the monster had

please do, it is fucking amazing, i didnt expect anything of it but it is just so surprisingly fun it immediately became one of my favorites and im looking forward to a rewatch

fug wat movie

I was thinking about that movie while seeing that pic despite seeing it only once like 15 years ago and forgetting everything about it but

"Fucketh me!"

Absolut kino

because the dog scene from The THING is GOAT
but yeah i hate how predators in these movies choose to scream at their prey, where does that happen in nature?

Nigga ate dem timbs

Creepshow (1982), "The Crate" segment.
Speaking of, Creepshow 3 (2006) is an almost indefensibly shitty plot-less rights grab, but the vampire from it is pretty effective. The design's jacked from the original Fright Night, but it's freaky nonetheless.
Per cool movie monsters, original Fright Night, remake, original Thing, The Relic (1997), Pumpkinhead (1989), the bathtub lady in the otherwise boring Mick Garris tv movie of The Shining (1997) Oh, and Jack Frost (1996)

Creepshow?

Becahse theyre hungr

what's this from?

The eyeball makes it pretty scary

The Thing (the new one)

>Fuck I need to see Krampus
BS

that was the only decent part.
Rest of the movie was shit.

>flopping tadpole form spilling blood from the gilss
>the mouth stretching out as it does Atomic Breath
>the charred skins
>the thing(s) from its tail

Kaijukino

>crappy thing knockoff

rom, put that down! you don't know where its been

shits all fucked up and he looks like my cat

Unused, and criminally so.

this nigga

everything in the hellboy movies

Explain this

That shit looks fucking RETARDED.

The Thing's alien form in the 2011 version. All the practical effects in that movie were unused and covered completely with CGI

The creature was going to show up in the 2011 Thing movie during the scenes when MEW enters the UFO. It was inspired by an original illustration from the 1982 movie, and a practical puppet (pictured) was created by the crew.

Unfortunately, like the rest of the film's practical effects, it was scrapped in post-production, when the higher-ups decided that practical effects wouldn't be scary enough for audiences. They replaced everything in the film, including the Pilot, with the CGI effects that you see in the theatrical cut. The Pilot was replaced entirely by that bizarre geometric computer hologram, in the ship's 'bridge'.

youtube.com/watch?v=fBzpT7VmSaU

As a die-hard fan of the 1982 movie, this display of sheer arrogance and ignorance will never fail to make me furious.

Legit spooked me

Came here to post this

no u

Jesus Christ that's some shit CGI..

>hair on its mandible....flaps?
A toddler has more anatomical sense than this.

>you will never mainline pure Mugwump jism

I have to agree this thing isn't that scary looking. I'm distracted by the practicality of having 3 eyeballs on top of each other in the middle of its face. Like why did it evolve that way, shapeshifting aside.

Holy in the fuck would it have actually been cheaper or more difficult to achieve the same shot with practical effects?

Its so stiff, it is painfully obviously a big rubber dildo. That was fine when we knew for a fact they couldn't do something better and more realistic, but in the current year I cant take this seriously anymore. Yes its a very detailed and intimidating rubber suit, but the fact that he has no facial or body movement really is so ridiculous and silly I cant pretend I find it believable on any level. Or at least as believable as the movie is asking me to take it. Not that i've seen it lol. Ive seen a few Godzilla movies and they were always more campy than the trailer for this one.

Would've made more sense if the Thing was some kind of scout the Pilot had. The lifeform that flies a ship like that would be intelligent and communicate with us and not wildly go on a killing rampage for no reason.

>prey in striking distance
>better shout at it
Jesus

Everything from Pacific Rim.

>"Looks like shit. Let's replace it with CGI"
Really grinds my gears.

youtube.com/watch?v=LqtfI7hWpwc

did he cum his pants?

Underrated.

That's when I kinda stopped liking it. It was incredibly creepy horror up until the toys start attacking. The scene where Krampus is jumping roof top to roof top is super fucking creepy. Then it turns too comical. I loved it overall though.