Are all celebrities thin skinned babbies?

Are all celebrities thin skinned babbies?

after losing all that weight, having the excess skin removed, then gaining it all back, i think you can safely assume he is legitimately think skinned

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

user that's pretty much the whole reason they BECOME celebrities, why aren't they content with the threatre, why after they make that first big paycheque don't they just go back to focusing on their craft?

BECAUSE THEY'RE DEAD INSIDE!

Margot Robbie probably is genuinely 25, she's just worked so hard to pull herself by the bootstraps from Toowoombasnakeskillacallthataknife, Australia that she's got the biology of a 45 year old.

There's is a very small difference between the NEETS on here with their piss bottles posting role-playing stories about fucking Miranda Cosgrove and celebrities... the celebrities went out of the house in search of gratification for their insane narcissism

>Obviously not all celebrities are dead-inside narcissists, Bill Murray is an often cited example.

Why do you autists keep making threads about this?

wtf just read. Are you high, dude?

>Jonah Hill
>thin

Yes many of them are, but certainly not all.

I think actors are quite possibly the worst types of people in the planet. I wish they would just acting and get real jobs.

(websters) fame: Wanting Fame is wanting to be loved, resulting in becoming so gay, soapvariants are 'talking bad behind your back'... Think 'john53000frusciante'.

I wasn't, but reading that back yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhh I can see why you would think that.

chloe /REALHUMANBEAN/ confirmed

maybe if she dropped the taco Tuesdays people wouldnt be calling her fat or masculine

And of course the rich cunt takes it upon herself to speak for everyone

How brave, she's so noble and righteous

A man's gotta eat

>act like an asshole
>"HAHA! IT WAS JUST A JOKE DUDE!"

underrated

>role-playing stories about fucking Miranda Cosgrove
poor innocent

Just the Jewish ones.

Kek

MUH HOLOCAUST

>beta nu-male cuck gives in and deletes tags and posts
pathetic

Why does Jonah look so funny thin? Fat Jonah looks considerably better.Not memeing here

Stone cold classic

I wouldn't say that being offended by how that froggy cunt was mocking him on national television would be considered "thin-skinned". But I suppose cancelling ever subsequent interview was a bit much.

Whatever, the frogs are insufferable people, and it was probably just an excuse to not have to deal with them.

top kek