POC movie quota outrage

>Director Tim Burton is under fire for not casting "people of colour" in Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children

“Nowadays, people are talking about it more,” he says regarding on-screen diversity. But “things either call for things, or they don’t. I remember back when I was a child watching The Brady Bunch and they started to get all politically correct, like, OK, let’s have an Asian child and a black — I used to get more offended by that than just — I grew up watching blaxploitation movies, right? And I said, that’s great. I didn’t go like, OK, there should be more white people in these movies.”

---------------
>rabid SJWs are going nuts and attacking him

some select SJW comments:

"It’s easy Tim, you just take a role, ANY OLD ROLE, and assign it to a person of color"

"Oh, FUCK NO. You can’t even cast a diverse group of people in AN IMAGINARY WORLD?!!"

"No offense to anyone with the name but is there something inherently defective with the name “Tim”? FWB- defective as hell. Friend from high school- defective suddenly super pro-life, rabidly catholic mansplainin’ twat. "

"Shocking that his opinions are as insufferable as his aesthetic"

"I read the book and as far as I remember all the characters were described as white and European, but there’s zero reason that had to be the case"

IF ALL THE CHARACTERS WERE DESCRIBED TO BE WHITE AND EUROPEAN, WHY WOULD THE DIRECTOR WANT NIGGERS AND SPICS ALL OVER THE MOVIE? REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tl:dr now a very based tim burton refuses to have nignogs and chinks all over a victorian english boarding school movie

(link to not give them clicks)
archive.is/fTFcx

(if you must read the comments,quite lulzy)
jezebel.com/tim-burton-on-diversity-in-film-things-either-call-for-1787250171

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tV_IhWE4LP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are black people and libtards so perpetually butthurt about everything?

The same reason conservatives are - they're human.

>Shuts down SJW's
>Banging Eva Green
>Made the best Batman movie (Batman Returns)

Tim Burton officially Based.

virtue signalling

Anyone who filters everything through their political lens then reacts in outrage because it doesn't conform it is an asshole, regardless of whatever their politics is.

Here's the thing about casting, it's an art like any other artistic pursuit. Picking the right actor is a personal, creative choice. For people to stand on the sidelines and shout, 'no you're doing it wrong!' it's very frustrating. I can't stand that they do that, because many times, the casting is perfect, the actor fits the character and the actor fits the film's overall theme, but posters on the internet come out and say, 'no, you're wrong that's not a good casting because their skin is the wrong colour.'

It's bonkers and it's the degradation of art.

>Banging Eva Green

I don't like that part

Here comes the SJW Shillary Defense Force.
Alt-right is the voice of reason in a world that only listen to chaos

Give me a break! Tim Burton wanted a Wayans brother to be Robin.

I wouldn't say I like it either, but I respect it for sure. That's an impressive accomplishment in my book.

>coloured people
RACIST

>people of colour
poltically correct term to address non whites

someone remind me the difference again?

>"Oh, FUCK NO. You can’t even cast a diverse group of people in AN IMAGINARY WORLD?!!"

Like Ghost in the Shell?

thats white washing (or jew washing in this case)

>adding non whites
progressive

>adding whites
white washing

The funny thing is that I know plenty of SJWs who were rabid Burton fans, I don't know if they still like him but if they do it's nice to know that reality and their trendy "ideology" is blowing in their faces.

I don't even know if this post is ironic or not

IF BLACK PEOPLE WERE IN MOVIES COPS WOULDN'T SHOOT BLACK PEOPLE AND BLACK PEOPLE WOULDN'T KILL EACH OTHER

>this is what black people actually think

Same as with
>disabled people
>people with disabilities
It's just how things are, m8y.

>This is the face of the man who is currently plowing Eva Green

Just goes to show that women are attracted to power I guess.

At this point her cun't must be a black holy, you achieve 15 seconds of sex but you lose your soul and your hope

I really hate what this fucking site has become.

>people of colour
they need to be more specific than this really, there are many colour and caucasian is one of them.

Nah, this is what dumb college age white women believe.

What do you guys even talk about SJW? Don't share their pathetic opinion. Who cares? They have no real power over good studies.

They need it to fuel their NEET permavirgin rage. But I'll give it to Cred Forumstards, at least their rage is somewhat honest, SJWs fake everything.

Is it just me or is the term "people/person of color" extremely racist? I swear these SJW's actually hate all non-whites and just want to bring about strict segregation under the guise of tolerance.

What is the world coming to?

You'd think they'd get along with alt-righists but they're both too stupid too realize how much they have in common

please don't

succibi are my fetish

>it's the degradation of art.

This is my issue. An artist should see fit to make his art however he likes, and shouldn't have to have it infringed on by some bullshit requirements made up by people who aren't even part of the industry.

ugh, eva is so D R O P P E D

>implying normies know what a good study even refers to and they're not taking over the world with their virtue signaling bs

The fact that "coloured person" is racist but "person of colour" is apparently correct boggles my mind.

>"It’s easy Tim, you just take a role, ANY OLD ROLE, and assign it to a person of color"

jeez, these entitled racist fucks

>its Cred Forums b8 episode

get fucked

My friend's girlfriend is a daycare worker and she explained the disabled person/person with disability thing to me. Basically it's 'putting the person before the disability'. They're find one okay because it focuses on the person.

It's like they convinced themselves of their retarded ideals so much that they actually pretend not to understand the concept of casting.

Too true.

also funny how it lumps everyone into one category of "non-white" like an actual racist would do, also including asians who can be paler than whites

>siding with Jezebel comments
Sad

Yeah, exactly. If I was an Indian I wouldn't want to be seen as the same as a negro or a chink. That's just stupid.

Vote Trump or you'll get 8 more years of this shit actively supported by the White House.

'... he says as he is assblasted about comments here and is clearly butt frustrated'

Fucking pathetic m8

Trump won't win. Much as I'd like him too this entire election is a sham.

>pls no movie threads that show leftist idiocy on my movie board kthxbye

didnt you get the memo that white isnt a colour?

Oh wow, I'm totally voting Dem now. Thanks for your fucking input anonymous.

whenever I hear that it's almost like like their saying "novelty humans". like real humans or default humans are white and novelty humans aren't.

Holy shit. They're all ugly af.

> the year 2020
> just got a suspended prison sentence for failing to meet designated racial quotas in my close circle of friends.

Can't take much more of this lads.

cuz all they got is the past to whine about and have no idea what the future is

or
> Chinaman
> literally a man from china

>make a movie about white people
>this literally triggers leftists
Goddamn. Even the most butthurt of Cred Forumstards doesn't give a fuck if Hollywood happens to make a children's movie with black characters so long as it's not blackwashing white kids. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

This, I keep hearing this shit all the time and do a double take because saying someone is colored was extremely racist five years ago.

>6' 0"
there's the real answer

>based in London
>"let's get people who aren't white to show what true beauty is"
>hires these folks
>still as ugly as the average britbong but now in different shades of yellow and brown

KEK

Designated Ching Chong #02-09-07-07-21-25-4U here. I can be your friend.

Top middle is a qt

This and the funny thing is they are better at accomplishing it than then Klan or any other white supremacist group. Windmill of Friendship and Tolerance indeed.

>celebration of diversity

>celebration of socially acceptable racism

Woody Allen said something similar if i remember correctly, that if the role didn't call for a person of color he wouldn't cast one just to please SJWs.

They're still all conventionally skinny.

BODY SHAMING

oof, these comments

inferiority complex

>I grew up watching blaxploitation movies, right? And I said, that’s great.

>don't care about non-whites being cast in movies in white roles/being the majority of actors
>don't care about whites being cast in movies in non-white roles/being the majority of actors

Why the do people get so upset over this? Just don't watch the movie. Do people seriously get triggered seeing a black guy in a movie? Like, does that actively affect your enjoyment of a film? I'd ask the opposite question but I don't think that's Cred Forums's demographic.

so being colored is on par with having a disability?
racist desu

Are they actually fucking for realz? Or is this just a meme?

>black people were now vikings

Reminder to sage anything sjw in both real and online life. It's pure cancer and should be avoided at any chance. Do not feed the jew

HOW CAN I WATCH A MOVIE WITHOUT A CHARACTER WITH MY SKIN COLOR TO IDENTIFY WITH? I AM UNABLE TO EMPATHIZE WITH ALL THESE OTHER SKIN COLORS.

Tim Burton is nice but not that good and you could insert black/whatever people even into a victorian school but fuck SJWs.

This fucking shit is retarded.

Look at the comments and the mentality of these people
> I cannot for the life of me understand why directors wouldn’t want to cater to (or at least pay lip service to) the 37% of America that isn’t white
Ok, so what this basically means is that you can only care about or enjoy things that feature people who share one superficial trait like skin colour?
Why can't black people enjoy films featuring white people?

It's racist as fuck to imply that to get the black audience you need at least one token black character.

CUT MY WORLD INTO PIECES

WE

He should have just ignored them. Like any sane person would do.

My guess is that they don't have enough problems in their lives, for some reason they need more.

>"challenging" caucasian bias
what the fuck are you challenging in particular/ other people existing in that industry?
the only thing that's"challenged" here is the creator of this article

I do not Bernice believe it

Wasnt the villian in that movie black? I only saw the trailer but am pretty sure there was a black guy.

>Why can't black people enjoy films featuring white people?
Because they're racist as fuck. The most widely racist people on the planet are blacks. But they get a pass.

>making the villian black

problematic, insensitive, racist

Fuck right off then

>as far as I remember all the characters were described as white and European, but there’s zero reason that had to be the case

Lol niggers everyone

Quads of truth

lol at the poo in loo in the hat. wtf is that style? she looks like the poor kid in middle school.

> not enough people of color
> Samuel Jackson in a leading role
I don't understand the world we live in now. I'm tired of forced equality, I'm tired of people telling others how they should crate their shit, I'm tired of us just giving into the demands of a vocal minority in some ridiculous view of improving society. I hate that censorship to appease a select group is acceptable, I hate that the entire fucking world gave into terrorism and decided Muhammad was a mono subject and literally allowed the terrorists to win by giving into their demands and now we give into the demands of limp wristed danger colored limp wristed media whores.

I'm fucking tired man. Modern society isnt worth participating in any more. It's a running gag that seems to have no end.

I don't get Sam L Jackson is in the movie in a major role

Is Tim our guy?

No Black person is going to watch this movie, this is Liberals getting offended on behalf of Black people

This outrage was so stupid
Zhang Yimou requested Matt Damon & he is playing a Roman Merc, not a Chinese guy

>retards crying about white washing in ghost in the shell
>japs white wash most of their manga and anime without the assistance of whites
Why are anime queers so fucking stupid?

All I know about this movie is my girlfriend's grooming of my latent foot fetish kicked in...
That scene in the trailer when Olive comes out of those restraining shoes....
1:35
youtube.com/watch?v=tV_IhWE4LP0

Tim should have cast a black janitor or gardener or something to make the SJWs really explode

You didn't post the most recent version of that pic

I also just know she's gonna have slipped off her shoes and put her foot or feet in my lap during that scene

They're called niggers.

Indians are Caucasian

For fuck sake, Caucasian doesn't mean White, stupid fucking Americans

isn't Tim autistic?

>yfw they hate on the Indians too

For some reason I believe this to be true.
And I'll bet a lot of Americans are sick of these pc retarded leftists. So that's why Trump will win. People think he won't pander to the children. Which he won't.

wow dude you're so above it all, makes my panties sooooo wet

>all brown skin
>all brown hair
>all ugly as fuck
>diversity

so being disabled is on par with being coloured?
ableist desu

>Tim Burton - Eva, HBC, Lisa Marie
>Kevin Smith - Joey Lauren Adams, Jen Schwalbach
>Rob Zombie - Sheri Moon

Why are all these comic nerd directors so obsessed with casting their current significant others?

oh shut up, Indian people are uncivilized pieces of shit that literally consume fecal matter in their daily diet

I'm more amazed about how nips otaku do their best to do the opposite.

>the year 2020
>police break into my home and fine me 5,000 Tubmans for failing to speak to at least three people of color that day

Black people have leaky bagina
I would imagine it affects their ability to perform certain roles to some degree

I'm no alt-right faggot nor an SJWcuck but this whole °progressive diversity° feels like a way for racists (against white folk) to be able to negatively discriminate with the guise of racial diversity. All it does is alienate some whites which could cause a resurgence in racial tensions. There is literally nothing wrong with casting all whites for a film set in Victorian England, it adds to the feel and authenticity of the historical era which they are trying to capture. It's as preposterous as if someone were to be upset that all the roles for the native people in Blood Diamond were filled by people of African descent. Where were all your Asian, Hispanic, and White actors? People only care about diversity when whites are cast

>Teenager in Singapore received his second jail sentence for criticizing religion on his blog
>Singapore has strict laws banning criticism of race and religion

Wait, is Samuel L Jackson not black anymore? Why are they acting like this movie is 100% white?

Sam Jack doesn't count because every time this shit happens he releases a statement telling every loser flipping their shit to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.

Like he did with Tim Burton's Eva Green's School for Gifted Youngsters.

That robot, goddamn. Fucking kek, man.

Wow, he actually has a brain inside that weird head of his.

isn't samuel l jackson in this?

also who fucking cares I'm sick of everyone giving sjws attention. how is everyone not already bored of this identity politics nonsense

Because there are still people who are going to vote for Hillary.

that's not an answer to either of my questions

dissatisfaction with their own life coupled with an external locus of control

Looks like somebody hasn't met an Asian before.

Wait, no blacks?

Then maybe I will watch this movie... Actual Tim Burton is kinda shit but well there is the chance.

But i'll never forgive him that he's fucking Eva Green since December 2015

>Somebody says; "He likes that Victorian English Look"

>Somebody replies: "WTF DO YOU THINK THEY JUST INVENTED BLACK ENGLISHMEN IN THE 60's!?"

I honestly don't think "liberals" (for lack of a better word) have any understanding of reality.

Or any understanding of how art, even commercial entertainment art, functions best.

I don't even understand why they watch movies. They could just demand that thousands of billboards be erected globally that just have giant faces of non whites on them staring down at drivers.

It would be easier and make more sense and probably cheaper as a charitable work by corporations.

Yep

I wonder if their still open, it would probably have helped if their diverse models didn't all look like they'd seen "some real dark shit" in their home countries.

Black and white aren't colors.

>Black people

It's mostly white women, and rich white women at that, doing the whining. It's because they want to demonstrate to other rich white women that they CARE.

Black people wouldn't go and see a fucking Tim Burton movie even if they cast Gucci Mane in the fucking thing.

We already have diversity in cinema. They just don't want movies with white people in them.

They also somehow think having a black person in a movie somehow rectifies past injustices. If I was a black person I'd rather just get a cash settlement than see some other rich fuck get more money for playing pretend in a movie.

Jesus. Now I know why the modeling agencies were all full of white girls...

Can we get a list of famous people eva green fucked?

>tfw 5 years ago we used to make these Green Texts about "Safe Spaces" and "Trigger Warnings" and "Illegal Memes" and "Children Being Injected With Hormones By Their Lesbian Parents".

Wew lad, we should stop fucking with the fabric of reality.

I got that numerical reference!

He doesn't count because he's an Uncle Tom apparently.

Meme magic is real and KEK looks favorably upon us.

Honestly it's this.

That movie actually sounds pretty comfy

fml.

How does this ugly cunt do it.

He's literally never not got his dick in a 10/10 (until they dry up and get old and then he moves on to the next one)

So, we're friends now or what?

You forgot the thousand of emo/goth 15/10 ultraslut teen fans he fucked or something?

Those are the people who are not sick of identity politics.

Tim is a great director and Nightmare before christmas will always be my favorite movie.

As a person of mixed heritage I hope he tells those fucking SJWs to fuck off.

I don't need those cunts to tell me what to be offended of.

It will only ruin Burton's vision and story if he prioritizes this nonsensical bullshit.

It won't gain much media attention though. No one gives a shit about SJW.

>hey 15yo slut fuck with me and I will introduce you to depp

Just werks

You type like an underage fat girl.

It's got pretty good reviews from what I've seen.

>It's mostly white women, and rich white women at that, doing the whining.
Agreed

All SJW bullshit is projection and virtue signalling

The vast majority of people who will vote for Clinton (not the same thing as Clinton supporters) are not going to do it because she's a woman, but because their alternative is a walking meme

95% of burton fans

>tfw President Clinton will go on a crusade against Baneposting
>she will call us terrorists
>she will put us in Gothanamo

TRUMP: YOU'RE FIRED RISES!

Maybe he identifies as an underage fat girl?

DING DING DING

Same thing when I entered college. Every fucker that took philosophy/ethics class was a bunch of self righetous assholes.

All that BS goes away once you get a full time job and start worrying about crap like mortage or rent.

SJWs are a sheltered lot.

God damn it Tim why did you have to give me a reason to go see this movie in a theatre, I guess Eva was enough of one but in general sick of all the Harry Potter shit.

You don't understand, equality is not about using a nigga that can actually act like jackson, its about forcing a nigga in a role that is not intended for him

yeah but Eva fucks demons and goats and all sorts of shit so I can deal with it.

>vikangs

People may think that in coming out with these comments he has helped the fight against SJW, libtard creeps. The fact is, he has not. The reason I think this is that many people do the first step, i.e. calling out the PC bullshit, but then when the outrage starts they fold on the second step, which is standing up to the braying mob. They almost always apologise and then back down, leaving the SJW mob feel victorious and their position as PC police strengthened.

I could be wrong if Tim sticks to his guns, but I get the feeling, with a movie to sell, he gets a phone call from someone higher up that says 'yes Tim, I know you were right really, but I'm going to have to ask you to take back those comments.'

When those comments are the difference between some executive getting a yacht or not, it's funny how quickly the mob get t o dictate the narrative.

You can't identify me like that, I choose whatever I identify with

hahahahahahaha I might actually watch this now
based fucking Burton

All the people in that pic at the same time.

Is this the first burton movie without depp in the past 20 years?

Singapore has a pretty no nonsense government.

An authoritarian made the shitty backwater into one of the richest cities in the world.

I like how they pretty much told Murica to fuck off when they said they had a right to choose how to rule themselves and with their war on drugs.

They've been brainwashed into thinking that way.

We're BROTHERS!

Big Eyes

Oh right, now he is using tarantino actors

I hope he use eva green again

damn it's a shame sam jack doesn't count as black any more since he let quentin tarantino say nigga

Almost as if they forget googles are famous for their singing, dancing and cool sub-literate pseudo-language.

More wealthy nogs doesn't seem likely to result in society suddenly reaching a critical mass where all bix noods mystically start to value intelligence over shiny objects and big booty.

In fact, this attitude clearly acts only to perpetuate their materialistic culture which has been so disastrous for their efficacy in civilised society.

I hate watching BBC period pieces and there being a bunch of minority characters which I'm expected to be colour blind to. I wouldn't really mind if it was an aspect of their character but it almost never is and they've clearly just cast them in ethnic majority roles for the sake of diversity.

Yes it triggers me so much.

I'm going to have to force myself to watch Luke Cage but then I will hate myself and be forced to do penance by whipping myself with a nine tails like the albino in The Davinci Code.

The author of the book this is based on and his wife are as SJW as they come. Their reaction/lack of one will be interesting.

He is fucking everywhere, there is no more niggas that can act?

The Fire Rises, Brother. Let's make s'mores and talk about life.

Argumentum ad temperantium

So did anyone actually watch this movie? I strangely enjoyed it. Most of it was cliche shit but some scenes were just so fucking odd that i came to enjoy them, like the skeleton scene at the end.

blacks are a small minority of the population, an even smaller minority are in a position to pursue a career in acting, and samual l jackson is in the very tiny group of blacks who can act as something other than just a slave or gangster

S'mores?

Why would you throw chocolate and marshmallow beetween 2 graham crackers before throwing them in your mouth?

You can't say disabled people any more? That does it. I'm making it a personal policy to use the most offensive terms at all times. There's no getting it right so I may as well get it wrong spectacularly.

Yeah they totally fucked up that Beowolf show with that shit, not that it needed the help but surely it was the extra nail in the coffin that made it cross the watchable to unwatchable category.

He's a consistent paycheck. Constantly pumping out the same films relabelled and with a cast brought to you by cronyism.

The whole world is falling in to increasingly hyperbolic absurdity. Enjoy the show.

If you call shouting mother fucker in various ghetto inflections acting

What works in theatre (color-blind casting) doesn't work on tv. I guess we're expecting a lot more "realism" on tv or something.

At least you can talk... about life while making them.

You know society has had it when we're focusing on irrelevant semantic quibbles like this. When are the barbarians coming?

Because nobody told them "DEAL WITH IT" 10 years ago so the culture of being offended was allowed to grow and grow and now we have to deal with it. If we let it go further it will end up with full fledged totalitarianism.

ABLEISM

I do

>blacks are a small minority of the population

Pacific Islanders are a small minority of the population. 13% is a very sizable minority, especially when you're dealing with a population of over three-hundred million, almost forty million people.

> an even smaller minority are in a position to pursue a career in acting

All things considered, acting is probably the lowest barrier to entry field in the country - for the lowest level of acting work, you pretty much just have to show up. You're right, only a small percentage of people are in a position to make a career out of acting, but that's true of all actors - they all work other jobs until they hit it big. The "career" of most actors is managing to string together enough small roles to get by.

>the very tiny group of blacks who can act as something other than just a slave or gangster

How would anyone know what people are capable of acting as if they're the only roles people will give black actors?

You are now married to user 74850774.

Congratulations, faggot!

>literally to the point where not casting niggers or spics in your movie will get you bad press

looks like they went into the worst towns across the world and got the ugliest women out of them to model.

Spics wouldn't 'count' to these types of SJW. Jackson doesn't 'count' either. They just like to complain and will bend everything around to be able to do so.

So what?
After Ghostbusters it should be obvious to everyone that SJW is a boxoffice poison.

Having these retards triggered is actually an excellent publicity.

>13% is a very sizable minority
Unless a film is set in a very specific context, usually at least 1/10 characters will be black. Hollywood is probably the worst place to complain about a lack of representation, there are major films with black leads all the time

>for the lowest level of acting work, you pretty much just have to show up
I thought we were talking about roles that Samuel L. Jackson is playing, not the lowest level

>they're the only roles people will give black actors?
Samuel L. Jackson, Halle Berry, Lupita Nyong'o, Idris Elba, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Morgan Freeman, Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx, Eddie Murphy, Don Cheadle, Laurence Fishburne, Wesley Snipes, Jeffrey Wright, Michael B. Jordan, Viola Davis etc. Basically all the good black actors get a wider range of roles

I had no interest in this movie but I now I need to see it.

Sure thing boss

Burton movies barely had niggas why is this a new

Eva Green was so fucking qt in this flick

They already are coming thanks to the EU open border policy

>eva green is 1 year younger than my mother
yeah she was 16, the fucking slut

I'd laugh if this became a smash hit

Ah yes, I too, remember all those conservatives freaking out that they're weren't enough white people in Roots.

You've heard of keyboard warriors. Now get ready for keyboard Batman!

Plenty of models look weird outside of photoshoots, they are there to advertise clothes not themselves.

how did he get away with it in the first place. does he finance his own shit?

All I want is a return to the days of slavery, trying to uplift niggers was a fucking mistake. At least the Asians did shit in the past like inventing paper and gunpowder. Niggers were still literal cavemen when we found them, same for American Indians. Eurasia is the true global master.

>Made the best Batman movie (Batman Returns)

my man!

they used to go on about jesus shit years ago but that's pretty much dead. all the power to bitch is in the hands of leftists now.

I love this hilarious reverse-Lysistrata ploy we're using against the destructive censorship SJWs are still attempting to impose. I think Tim might be one of us.

>"It’s easy Tim, you just take a role, ANY OLD ROLE, and assign it to a person of color"

Not the most genuinely racist thing that you could possibly do. How do these idiots not see that?

>asking this question in a thread meant to criticize and complain about the people who are complaining and criticizing a man who is complaining and criticizing the people who are complaining and criticizing the lack of diversity in his movies

Why not just say the invisible kid is black.
Job done.

I would straight up eat a bag filled with dogshit and screws just to have Eva Green fart in my direction tbqh lads

Caucasian isn't a color. It just refers to the people from the Caucas region.

do you browse Cred Forums by any chance

Because libtards' entire worldview is based around absurd double standards where 'the whites' aren't even human and racism is okay if it upholds The Narrative.

Future history books will be a fucking mess.

Fuck off. Cred Forums being honest? Have a day off they're a edgelord circle jerk.

They're not even "real" racists, the AB and the like would laugh at those faggots and probably like them only slightly more than they like spics and niggers.

Future history books will have a section on Pepe and that is hilarious.

Disruption of the power process is causing them mental distress

Nah. An underage fat girl these days would be offended by Burton.

Why are you posting your picture everywhere?

It doesn't really, it mean white people in general and doesn't refer to Dagestanis at all.

Blacks seem to enjoy looting and burning and asking for more gibs.
Liberals are just members of an autodestructive cult, I've stopped bothering with what they say, I just vote against them in every opportunity trying to keep them away from positions of power.

This.

Factually speaking, everyone other than us intellectuals have been or will always be under our feet like the pests they are. All black, brown, or yellow "people" will never stand a chance against us, really. For example:

Japan
>we nuked their chink asses, now they're the ones sucking our dick

North American Indians
>We overpowered them, and now they act like SJWs who think they nee help but in reality they'll waste it on their petty lives

Jews, Sandniggers
>The Romans ruled over them

China
>They go assraped by Japan, so its obvious we could obliterate them in the war

It is an evolutionary fact that we, the enloghtened white master race of the most heightened intellect and influence, will always be the apex predators of this world.

*enlightened

*need

That's always bothered me. Why don't spics count to these people? It's always muh poor black/muslims but never spics.
My guess is most of these people are sheltered suburban white girls that barely saw any urban, welfare-type googles so they think they're magical, misunderstood creatures; but they know there's nothing special about Pedro the pool cleaner so they don't care about whether there's enough Mexicans in a movie.

>feeling bad about spics
Are you fucking stupid? That's as bad as feeling bad about niggers or muslims for that matter.

>Black people wouldn't go and see a fucking Tim Burton movie even if they cast Gucci Mane in the fucking thing.

This isn't true.

Oh there's plenty of middle class suburban blacks straight out of nice liberal colleges and whiny emasculated, self-hating white guys on this shit, too. It's completely biased towards blacks and muslims, Mexicans and Asians don't complain nearly as loud or as often enough as dindus and mudslimes. Sure, there's a contingent that do, but for the most, Oscars So White was a completely black thing, they totally disregard other actors of any ethnicity other than nigger.

Blacks and Muslims, one is an insidious, internal threat, one is an overtly violent, external threat.

Zimmerman has taught us that mexicans count as white if it helps the narrative.

>As a person of mixed heritage
>who tries their hardest to identify as white

It's all about the Narrative, and the Narrative is biased in favour of blacks. Other ethnicies are just buffs to the race card niggers pull, they're optional minorities.

Jews are an even a smaller percentage of the population, but yet they are over-represented in movies.

Also, 42,000,000 people is not small.

This is what peace and stability does to a society. Literally first world problems.

It would TRIGGER them and make them FEEL BAD if they realized that the little spics they barely pay to do their hard menial jobs were not white and were actually modern slaves and people of color.

Is it really that easy?

People complain about the lack Latinos movies all the time. Whites only give attention to the ones about that mention the lack of black people so they can, whine, bitch, and moan about it. Acknowledging the lack of other people of the population would be admitting that there is a problem and it's not those 'lazy blacks complaining again.'

>Basically it's 'putting the person before the disability'
Nuclear war when?

>fucking Eva Green on the reg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Villain is black

WOAH BOYCOTTING THIS MOVIE

By that same old definition Somalis and northern Ethiopians are Caucasian

No one uses that definition anymore pahgeet

Get over it

I wonder what would happen if a normal, everyday, mundane character was added and casted as a POC (with the implication being their color was their peculiarity)?

If they cast more black people in it, the SJW still wouldn't see it, so I don't know what they're complaining about.

It was a weird movie, not bad but very weird. Also daaaaamn that red head.