What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/video/heimos-arctic-refuge-1-of-5
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1466413248262/
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The wheel?

Disappointed that the iron smelting is on hold for now. The bacteria he has takes too long to produce the amounts he would need to make any kind of substantial ore.

The perfect Aryan society. Without negroid hindrance he'll reach the space age by 2019.

why does pol shit up every board

Every board is Cred Forums by default.
You're the odd man here.

In his vids he has created more advanced technology than ever came out of Africa. Tiled roofs, a kiln, firemaking tools. Even his mud huts are better than what Africans are capable of without the white man.

Because they are very insecure and not very smart.
Imagine how you would feel when the only thing you think you have going for yourself is your skin color.

Why do leftists shit up every piece of media?

really makes you think

>the only thing you think you have going for yourself is your skin color.

That's not nice to say about negroes, but I'm afraid it's true. Hurts my heart ;_; They were kings!

Alpha Centauri.

Let me help you, not everyone on this board is American and succumbed to nigger culture and niggers are not well liked in many parts of world.

Yes, it's all just skin deep, my friend.

I know. It must be hard when you are at the bottom of society and the only thing you can be proud of in your life are the accomplishments of your ancestors.

Civilization.

a gf

strayan space program

First post, best post.

Fortress

He's gonna reach mars before Elon

clay steam engine

Where's his right nipple

>What's his endgame?

survival

a mate

t. Liberal cuck

i think hes just out to have fun, i do however think he'll reach a plateau point where he cbf progressing beyond.

for instance, im sure he wont try to make large steel tools or weapons, nothing intricate or large either like mills or waterwheels, shits just too hard for one guy to do, need a whole village of these guys to do that shit. i think hes limited by the materials he has at hand mostly. no leathers, ores or stone.

He's done things people who choose to live that way fulltime unironically do- but does them real shitty. If he ever had to stay out there 24/7 he'd starve to death, get killed by the wildlife, have his crappy huts fall on him, die of exposure and/or get sick and die. All outcomes result in an embarrassing death

Theres a well known case where someone like that headed off to alaska to survive isolated from the rest of society. Shelter furnished with a modern bed and a wood burning stove were at his disposal.
He died within a month. When they found him he was a skeleton. White people can't into cohabitation with nature, their autism, arrogance, inexperience and stupidity gets them killed.

Yeah he'd need a proper mining operation to get some decent ore in Northern Queensland. Not to mention building any sort of Mill/Waterwheel up north is asking to be eaten by a Salty.

>for instance, im sure he wont try to make large steel tools or weapons, nothing intricate or large either like mills or waterwheels, shits just too hard for one guy to do, need a whole village of these guys to do that shit. i think hes limited by the materials he has at hand mostly. no leathers, ores or stone.

he can enslave some abbos

I'm no expert on survival, but the dude in the OP seems to know what he's doing. What is your experience that you say his huts are crappy, or that he doesn't know what he's doing?

>White people can't into cohabitation with nature, their autism, arrogance, inexperience and stupidity gets them killed.
>he doesn't know the white man defeated the cold a long, long time ago when everyone else was still tinkering with wood and mud

mein sides

He'd have to make petrol first to keep them quiet.

Nigga looks like Manuel Ferrara

Are you all retarded? The channel is called primitive technology. He purposefully increases the difficulty of his tasks by using rocks and sticks because it challenges him.

Primitive microprocessor.

He is a professional shitposter on Cred Forums.

He's a fucking berrypicker.

Kek

Wow. How much does that pay?

at the rate hes going its gonna need to change to early modern technology.

like, im not sure, but i swear primitives didnt have fucking kilns, metal working and under floor heating.

hes all over the tech tree.

0.2 shekels per shitpost.

I'm not white.
I should end it there but I'll toss you a bone.
I come from a place where everyone lived that way in some form or another. A few still make huts and houses the old way, some still live in the jungle/forests. What you see him doing might impress you sheltered little bigots but to anyone else it's like watching a kid play in a sandbox. His native power level is minuscule. I applaud his effort though, at least he's trying

>it's another "thinking this guy actually survives in the wild" thread

>I'm not white.
Cool. I'm half Mexican. Why are we talking about our ethnicities? Oh you think being not white makes you an inherent expert in surviving in the wilderness? What's the gene that determines that? I'll wait while you identify it.

>I come from a place where everyone lived that way in some form or another

There you go, THIS is what you should've started with. You call me a bigot, too? You don't even know who I am. Man you sound like a salty asshole, what white guy shit on your country?

>A few still make huts and houses the old way, some still live in the jungle/forests

Right. Do YOU? I asked for YOUR qualifications to criticize the man in the OP. Stop dancing around the subject I asked you a simple fucking question you fucking idiot.

Being ready when the race war starts

>A person is not a autistic alt right retard
l-liberal c-cuck

You sound completely westernized and clueless

>doesn't like Cred Forums
must be left wing XD

Leave Earth's orbit.

I want to go with him

You realize that we've had the same brains for fucking ages, I'm sure some bloke figured out putting hot coals under the floor is going to make the floor hot, pre civilization people weren't stupid and probably had all kinds of cool things.

Can you read or not? Answer the question: "What is your experience that you say his huts are crappy, or that he doesn't know what he's doing?" If not, we have nothing to discuss.

t. cuckservative

I think your inherent autism is perfectly suited for such endeavours. Seriously

I'm guessing you couldn't hack it because you were too autistic?

He's not doing a fucking survivorman. He's showing off some interesting techniques, and you're sat there going "pff, he wouldn't last a year full-time".

He's not trying to last a year. He's trying to explore the limitations of his environment.

I hate politics you fucking retard
i don't try to fit it with any dumbass group i have my own beliefs

>I'm just going to let the world go to shit
Ah, the ultimate cuck

Every board is a pol board

>i have my own beliefs
That's politics, being purposefully ignorant of world trends just makes you stupid and lazy.

>That's politics, being purposefully ignorant of world trends just makes you stupid and lazy.
who the hell said i don't know about the trends?

>I'm not white that makes me qualified in mud hut building

Man at least Cred Forumscucks are proud of shit their ancestors built and had nothing to do with like cathedrals and entire civilizations

You're proud of mud huts you have nothing to do with

Fine by me my dude

>>I'm just going to let the world go to shit
how the hell would liking politics stop the world from going to shit?
>KEK KEK KEK KEK
fucking autist

>I hate politics you fucking retard

Why would you shit up a fun thread like this lads?
What is wrong with you?

Getting into politics and trying to make a change vs. Being a true cuck and not doing anything because "you're not interested in politics"

>ethnicity has an inherent bearing on one's ability to survive

but it doesn't

>sheltered because their ancestors were smart

sounds more like code for saying your modern day peers ''''''''''prefer''''''''''' to be akin to cavemen, and you're making up for their slack by saying MUH SURVIVAL EXPERTS lol

not bringing what i am into it, because it doesn't matter, but you're clearly harboring some serious dislike toward whites or their culture for more reasons than this guy's stupid fucking videos

Leftists ruin everything

Having that amount of quality clay nearby seems really fucking practical when I watch his videos.

you make it worse by whining about jokes

>Getting into politics and trying to make a change

aka procrastination with a '''''purpose''''''

A single voice is more likely to be heard than no voice at all

yeah anatomically modern humans have been around for about 100,000 years, but honestly while they might not have been stupid, they literally couldnt figure shit like that out, i mean, people only got the bright idea to plant shit and farm it instead of wandering around collecting crops 10,000 years ago. 90 fucking thousand years and no one got the idea to farm. that blows my fucking mind but i think you're overestimating prehistory.

actually

if people, for example, declined to vote for anyone at all this year, because they weren't satisfied with their options, it would speak volumes compared to simply voting for one or the other because that's the hand you've been dealt this time around, but the average voter is too retarded to understand this concept, and if i don't remind you that i've said FOR EXAMPLE, you probably would be too

not that it matters in the long run anyway, no more than your "single voice" belief

>kek
that was supposed to be c u c k

>50% of one side doesn't vote
>Nothing happens other than the opposite side wins by a landslide

Rights are worse now and you know thats what he was talking about

Almost like he carefully picked where to set up camp.
Like he planned ahead of time or something.

Just because you hate something doesn't mean you don't know anything about it you fucking halfwit

How so?

Leftists run 90% of mass media, and shove their trash down your throat whenever possible (although rights also do that, but they don't have the same means)

I wish everyone that goes to Cred Forums would be burned at the stake same for sjws

>You can see his t-shirt tan lines
Ruins the immersion.

What good would that do? Do you think that rights and lefts would just disappear?

I guess because i can't even get on a damn image board without hearing Cred Forums garbage and C U C K

>if people, for example, declined to vote for anyone at all this year
>if people
>people

didn't specify one side or the other, but rather the entirety of the US population

had a feeling comprehension wasn't your thing, though, and besides that, we were discussing "a single voice" vs. simply being louder via showing your distaste with silence, and that's aside from it being a simple example where silence would indeed be louder than a single voice, you stupid twat

no but the worst of them would

But that's ONLY here, and maybe also other imageboards.

Go literally anywhere else, that isn't a specific forum for right-wing people, and you will notice the opposite.

>90 fucking thousand years and no one got the idea to farm

It's definitely not as simple as "nobody got the idea."

There are cultural forces that drove them to an agrarian lifestyle, as well as technological developments and advances in animal husbandry which made it a more viable practice.

It wasn't just that one day some caveman dude named Grug had the great idea to plant some seeds in the ground and see what happened.

No they wouldn't. Do you seriously believe that no new extreme rights and lefts wouldn't just emerge?

>didn't specify one side or the other, but rather the entirety of the US population

Cool. Now rally some people together to get that to happen. Oh, wait...

>Go literally anywhere else, that isn't a specific forum for right-wing people, and you will notice the opposite.
what? Cred Forums isn't for right-wing people at all

That's wrong and you know it. The majority here is right-wing

That doesn't mean the whole damn site is for right wing
old Cred Forums used to be more left wing than right

>still doesn't understand what an example is

why do i have to keep reminding you? i even specified that the majority of voters are far too mentally handicapped for something like that to ever happen, was merely providing a situation where that one voice, that does fuckall more often than not, is weaker than simply remaining silent

some areas don't have it, it must have helped immensely for the early societes who had easy access to large amounts of it

I'd say anons in general skew more libertarian than their liberal peers, and have a fondness for racist trolling that makes them appear more right-wing than they actually are.

Tough to tell how serious anyone actually is about the Cred Forumsshit these days. It's just become a meme.

>still

I'm not the other guy. Personally I just find it a waste of time to talk in hypotheticals like this because it wastes time when real political work could be done. Depending on your next response, I would've said exactly that. But now the egg is on my face.

You're right.

I was once leaning towards left as well.

However, the situation in the world changes people, and nowadays you see it too. It's no coincidence that the extreme right-wing parties of Europe are gaining momentum currently.

People started to be ironicly edgy on old Cred Forums and then a bunch of retards took it seriously and came here and now greatly out number the old guys

Shut up you fucking c uck

What's his diet? I like this subtle rippnes.

C U C K
hang yourself you are aids and need to be purged

>Personally I just find it a waste of time to talk in hypotheticals like this because it wastes time when real political work could be done.

then why are you even here, doing exactly that? go intern for some senator who will probably accomplish nothing in his lifetime save for possibly making some people upset with off the cuff remarks, or whatever's popular among that crowd these days, you'll be sure to make a difference

me? i'll take my chances shitposting on a north korean child work force forum ;^)

Considering that legitimate Cred Forumstards and low-effort trolls are virtually impossible to distinguish, I don't know how you can make that claim with any degree of accuracy.

>then why are you even here, doing exactly that?

This is the first time I've ever done this (talk in hypotheticals about politics) in my life. I'm just taking a break from studying from my nursing class.

> go intern for some senator who will probably accomplish nothing in his lifetime save for possibly making some people upset with off the cuff remarks

This is the apathy that is killing the United States. People like you. Disgusting.

I fucking hate you people so much, this is a survivalist thread and the first thing that fucking pops up is you retards whining about Cred Forums , derailing the entire thread in the process. And after 50 posts another retard (You) comes in to whine about those damn politicians ruining everything, again, but it's not them, it's you.

>alaska

You're talking about climatic extremes here.

>White people can't into cohabitation with nature, their autism, arrogance, inexperience and stupidity gets them killed.

Here's where you lost me and basically went Cred Forums. I mean, what do you make of Scandinavia or Russia? The only demographics that have made a habitat out of freezing climates were Tungusic and Nordic peoples.

vice.com/video/heimos-arctic-refuge-1-of-5

the trolls are a cancer as well

What the fuck did i do? i'm just as mad as you i want to fuckers to go back to there containment board to
FUCK YOU

>This is the apathy that is killing the United States. People like you. Disgusting.
>apathy is living your life without getting entrenched in the pile of dogshit that is american politics

feel free to explain how dodging the bullet that is people like you bitching and moaning is apathy..? it's not that i don't care about my country user, it's that i don't care about you and your baggage, whatever direction you're coming from, you're more of a problem than a solution

also, you've engaged in hypotheticals before, fuck off with that "its my first time" bullshit or no more (You)'s for you

You should go back to your containment board, what does the OP have to do with fucking Cred Forums in the first place? Nothing, yet liberals, libertarians or whatever the fuck you are choose to bring politics into literally everything.

>also, you've engaged in hypotheticals before

Not an anonymous Laoasian basket weaving imageboard I haven't. And nowhere else, actually. But go ahead and keep assuming things or not don't really care.

>feel free to explain how dodging the bullet that is people like you bitching and moaning is apathy

Dodging what bullet? You'll never dodge the bullet, we're ALL in the crossfire you moron. Don't ever have children. Or do, die a dog's death really, don't care. I'll never speak to you again in my life. Just know you're a massive part of the problem and I can't wait until it bites you in the ass. Stay thirsty, my friend.

a troll who probably is white. stop replying. i actually grew up this way but was fortunate enough to immigrate. my family lived in a thatched hut but I'm humble about it and don't disparage people that try to teach others how to live that way or make it so. he's teaching a practice few people in the west know about so that's admirable. your approach to this is honestly disgusting. doubly so considering you aren't what you say you are. stop claiming you're some 'third worlder' so you can gloat and brow beat other people.

why are leftists such drooling imbeciles lmao

what the fuck are you even talking about you retard? i didn't start any of this i wanted to talk about primitive technology do you have brain damage or something?

nice rebuttal, had a feeling you were out of hypothetical ammo ;^)

here, i'll give you an easy one; how is it going to bite me in the ass, oh enlightened one? ill weight 4 u!!!

>not alt right
MUST BE A LEFTIST
burn yourself alive please

Only two more months bros. They'll still shitpost, but we can instantly blow them off when trump gets btfo.

Ron Paul was the best choice

that was so much nicer time on Cred Forums

nobody ever says that

they did all that you mongoloid

because it was obviously a fucking joke

something to be completely ignored
now the thread has been tainted with political shit
this is why Cred Forums is fucking horrible board

>it's another primitive tech turns into cuck politics thread

>Cred Forums is fucking horrible board
agreed

triggered nigger (lover) detected.
that white man achieved more in a single week than the entire nigger race in 10.000 years
>B-BUT WE INVENTED PEENUT BUTTA!!!

Give me one reason not to vote for Trump.

>literally dozens of posts comparing this guy to niggers who actually live in the wild

why do redditors keep coming here?

Why are you posting that racist, bigoted, white supremacy advocating, nazi, alt-right symbol?

We have a respect for our ancestors, recognising the folly in rampant immigration doesn't equate to holding onto them because we have nothing to be proud of. You do that to shame because you have no other tool of defense, what has mass immigration improved, nothing.

Fuck off with your over used rhetoric, dominicans are allowed pride in themselves and ancestors, mexicans are too and blacks are afforded it to no end. Now it is time for white european pride.

Fuck you.

careful with your wording user, you didn't say "good reason" and besides, if you're already buying what he's selling, there's nothing i can give you that'll put you in the buyer's remorse isle faster than his actual election, he's just the lesser of two evils is all

i'd probably vote for him if i bothered, if only to see the disastrous four (if we're lucky enough to last the long) years that follow

anyway you're missing the point of that post, like everyone else that replied to it, which is why i've not bothered to give you a reason, it wasn't saying or even implying that you shouldn't vote for anyone, but was providing an E X A M P L E to another user, but you mouthbreathing drones can't seem to interpret it as anything other than MUH NEUTRALITY when you're jumping to conclusions about my politics, of which i've revealed nothing, showing yourselves, both left and right, to be the fucking apes you are

Not him but maybe if these 'Survivalist Threads' were more than "BASED WHITE MAN > ALL OF AFRICA LMAO KEK WHITE PEOPLE DO IT AGAIN!" it wouldn't attract equally pathetic detractors crying about Cred Forums.

I've seen literally one mention of other survivalist TV shows or youtubes and that was like 2 threads ago followed by no actual discussion in regards to them.

>he's not a edgy alt right autist
>must be reddit kek

Can someone translate this into a Human language?

Because you keep advertising your butthurt, dumbass.

To get an actual chest

quick, to the safe space!

It isnt about being edgey is about been afforded the same fucking right to pride over their history and future that blacks, hispanics, muslims and jews it's vastly apparent that people of western european origin are not afforded that. Dominican pride is fine but dont u dare try western euro pride thats racist goy fuck off.

Nobody ever talks about pride it's just always
WAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa i hate niggers and wetbacks and faggots or whatever waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i hate sand nigegrs waaaaaaaaaaaaa

t. cuck

No, I took it as you advocating we vote third party.

They do that because when we get prideful niggers complain. When we try to approach policy that would fix the ghetto nigger blight on the uk or us once again dats raysist. Fuck em and there narcissistic world view BLM has spawned this push back not whites looking to hate on skin colour. I dont hate for outward appearences i hate for content of character you fucking idiot.

>Cred Forums, Cred Forums, /tg/, Cred Forums are minimum 50/50 Reddit transplants
>omg he said n**ger!
>go back to Cred Forums stormweenie!

At least I still have /k/ and /fit/

Nobody's even a fag any more.

..but i wasn't, and nowhere did i even so much as imply the notion

>E X A M P L E

congratulations, you are one of the mouthbreathing apes i was referring to, who cannot comprehend any post involving even hypothetical matter without drawing from your own political watershed for interpretation

have fun at the polls, i guess

>and niggers are not well liked in many parts of world

And what does that have to do with a thread about a youtuber?

If you don't like them, why would you just bring them on every thread about this guy?

>a specific forum for right-wing peop
>Cred Forums
>this is what Cred Forumstards actually believe

This is comedy, mate.

Cred Forums is bait.

No i believe without hampering discussions through bullshit claims of bigotry these are actually the prevailing ideas.

yeah because being retarded annoying shitposters that ruin Cred Forums is really stopping the chimp outs

You were advocating voter apathy, which there is plenty of already. Not voting isn't going to make your voice heard, but I wholeheartedly advocate it for you. I've exercised that right myself in past elections.

>/le Cred Forumstard pretends to be a SJW

A shirt

THEY BARE THE MARK OF THE WHITE HAND!!!

How else do people change their minds but through discussion. Just because you want to be insulated in your comfy world view doesn't mean you're right.

Shit like this comes out on Cred Forums so often because everywhere is moderated now. Even real life its fucking dumb.

>he doesnt know about the Dick Proenneke collection

Full plebeian

Why lay these troubles on a troubled board?

how dense are you? i was advocating fucking nothing, it was a hypothetical situation made the fuck up in response to some other user claiming some "one voice is louder than none" or some bullshit, no more, no less

what is it with the massive hard-on you have for a lack of comprehension? it's like you've got alzheimers or some shit, jesus

>inb4 you make some other paranoid shit up that you think i was doing

You're right, historical illiteracy is unfortunately quite common but that doesn't mean you have to offer irrelevant bullshit in every thread.

>this is a survivalist thread
What's it doing on Cred Forums?

You were being a cuck and I'm not making that up.

Agriculture & civilization aren't all what most people make them out to be. Farmers had poorer nutrition & harsher living conditions than hunter-gatherers did up until a few centuries ago. You're assuming that every society has to evolve within the direction that the West did, which is a thing that irritates anthropologists to no end.

>get btfo again
>resort to memespam

>If you post icky nazi imagery youre a Cred Forumstard!

Cred Forums was always predominantly Lolbertarians.

Most of the "alt right" are former lolbertarians

Cred Forums is the last bastion of oldfaggery

To be a NEET inawoods

I'd rather be a wage slave than live in a mud hut,t-thanks.

I wasn't btfo, you were just doing something and then you claimed to not be doing that thing and then you claimed victory.

new Cred Forums sucks though especially since moot got cucked by Cred Forums and nuked Cred Forums because of it.

Cred Forums Zimmerman trial was the height of Cred Forums influence and OC without the Cred Forumstard army ruining it for everyone.

Oh the group of humans that had to live in the cold enviroments struggle theough winter to survive and some how built the modern world mustnt be capable of surviving in the wild.

Are you a retard or just a nigger?

Modern Cred Forums is just fine when there's something actually HAPPENING. When nothing is HAPPENING is when Cred Forums gets stagnant.

>can't spell
>calls other people niggers

>thinks you were doing something you weren't but can't prove otherwise
>defeated, goes full parrot
>c-cuck..!
>i wasn't b-btfo...y-y-you were..!!

Typos and minor spelling mistakes don't matter when the meaning is still conveyed. Low quality defense against insight.

Did you faggots forget what website you came to? Roody poo hate central since 2003.

Fuck niggers. Fuck you newfaggot reddit cunts.

On topic: I've never noticed before how this guy lives better than most niggers in Africa with nothing but his own hands.

>just has to get the last word in

>loses his calm over internet shitpost to the point he literally can't stop shaking while typing
>muh cold winters

Why are white suburbanites so pathetic?

YOU
YOU THERE TAKE YOUR RACIAL BIGOTRY AND GET OUT.

>look this man is able to survive in a carefully controlled pre-prepared environment!

The most advanced societes all emerged from cold climates, Im not smart enough to explain it but it goes to show humans improve when living in harsh climates.

>carefully controlled pre-prepared environment!
>It rained half of the year delaying his construction by weeks and often destroying his work.

Damn you guys are retarded.

Yes, even you.

Most of his huts are still standing. Through FNQ rainstorms. That's all there is to something being legit. It's cool you like to play native, though.

>"pre-prepared"
You're a troglodyte.

Secondly how do you prepare a jungle in the Aussie outback?

Why won't you approach the content with discussion. Im on a fucking website which spends most of its time posting lollis and traps why do you care if the spellings fit for an english literature class?

yep

pic related, it's all you have to do user
>muh guns, germs, and steel

i agree with the premise it presents regarding cold/hot climates and the peoples that emerged from them and their differences, but if you're going to bring it up, at least know your way around it

or hell, maybe you're just copy-pasting thoughts from some other user that read it and mentioned the idea in passing, who the fuck knows

I'm not a retard fag fuck off.

Everything about Cred Forums sucks more now. That's just what happens when you have huge demographic changes.

>Chanology
>CWC
>SRS invasions
>Gamer gate
>infinitychan
>Cred Forumsharbor
>CTR

No more site tribalism. No more blaming shit on Ebaumsworld. Every site has their little colonies set up on each other.

>tfw you realize you've been on Cred Forums almost 12 years

He should honestly think about filmmaking if you ask me. He's a natural storyteller. All his videos flow and he tells you everything you need to know with well-placed angles and close-up choices. It translates globally. He could make a decent film first time out.

It's a little forest in his backyard idiot

>The most advanced societes all emerged from cold climates

Such as Egypt, Mesopotamia, Persia, Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, Al-Andalus, Renaissance Italy?

Yeah when Cred Forums got nuked I went to Cred Forums and /r9k/ because it was the last bastion of funposting since Cred Forums got nuked prior.

Then /r9k/ got fucked and now Cred Forums is going down the drain.

Where do we go after Cred Forums? I mean this board has a few more months but what will be our hub once this place goes?

Sometimes I wish I was a redditor.

I've heard of that book but havent read it, any good? Im just saying if you look at our different societes the most advanced ones are all from cold climates. Its not something you have to read about its extremely clear cut if you have basic information about the world.

live off youtube and patreon

Are they more advanced than our current societes? Did they invent the very thing that makes it possible for you and I to communicate with the speed of light? Did they create the vehicle that allow me to be in Australia in 15h if I want?

It's a bush. I have bushland on my property. Not sure how you'd prepare it though. Especially up in Queensland.

I heard that book was SJW garbage saying how Europeans were just extremely lucky that they got diseased for thousands of years and accidentally ran into steel and livestock.

It totally wasn't the countless failed invasions from Africa,Middle East,Asia or rival nations that made Europeans proficient in warfare.

If the cold is so conducive to progress then why is Scandinavia full of cucked degenerates? Checkmate, fag.

it's right up your alley if you agree with that basic premise, yes

the whole thing might not be your cup of tea, but it covers that ground exceptionally well and while not everyone agrees with what's being said, you can't argue that the logic isn't concise as fuck

it isn't where that idea originated either, but it's almost certainly what popularized it
it's not though, it's almost the opposite of what you're saying

i hate it when people just make shit up like this, you look so fucking stupid

I think Temperate climates are the keyword here.

Societies living in a temperate area tend to do the best. Granted ancient Mes was in a warmer area it could be argued that it's cooler than it is today because of the old mini ice age.

Probably because they became so incredibly advanced compared to the rest of humanity that they developed empathy at a much much more rapid pace compared to the rest of humanity, bad for Scandinavia but good for the rest of humanity. If you think about it makes sense, in 10k years wars probably wont exist because if you dont like the people on your planet you can just move to another planet. Problem for Scandinavia is that they already achieved this state of mind because of their extreme advancements.

No you checked but heres the checkmate for you.

Their media and learning institutes have championed only one way of thinking any break from the societal norm and you get yourself in trouble. The government also supresses statistics and are actively seeking to subdue a right wing rising. If free discourse was allowed it would be different.

>it's not though, it's almost the opposite of what you're saying
>i hate it when people just make shit up like this, you look so fucking stupid
Literally everyone on /lit/ was saying it was a SJW read,describing it as I did.

Which materials did he use for shorts?
How does he shave?

Okay, I was joking, but what you're spitting is some bro-tier pseudo-science, dude. Holy fuck.

/k/ will always be a magical place. /his/ is a battleground between decent discussion and typical "pol booegyman!" bs. Cred Forums will continue to devolve until the next season of /got/shitposting. Cred Forums is under 24/7 shill attack atm.

Just enjoy what you can while you can.

Nah fuck that cunt

They indirectly helped by civilizing the snow apes and creating many inventions that eventually lead to what you listed

I guess it's time to go visit the magical place.

>Literally everyone on /lit/ was saying it was a SJW read,describing it as I did.
>he browses /lit/
>he takes them seriously
>he decides to follow the hive instead of reading it and seeing for himself
>dismissing an entire book with a buzzword, because the entire thing doesn't strictly adhere to ideals, even though a large part of it is dedicated to and is in agreement with, the idea the certain peoples are superior for a variety of reasons

scholar material

WE

I legitimately think he is a little bit autistic, and definitely an engineer, judging by the way he writes. He still does some amazing camerawork, has a really good understanding of editing (his cuts are the perfect length to show a steady progression and not feel repetitive or too long).

The guy saying he would starve is full of shit, the guy doesn't seem to be that interested in living a 100% native or off the grid life, but I'm sure if he put in the time, energy and devotion to studying and practicing it he could be entirely self-sufficient based off of how he approaches his building projects.

also worth mentioning it should be noted that SJWs don't like the book either, for some of the very reasons i just set forth

but feel free to ignore that

>>
Fucking mixed breed cunt

Why do you start a flamewar every time someone makes a joke?

You should be banned desu

Search in your heart and you will know it to be true.

Reaching the imperial age.

Cred Forums was great before /q/ and all that faggotry. To be honest, though, I dont't know if it's too far gone. There's still roughly the same amount of shitposting, but the quality of the shitposting has gone down and there is also a lack of prominent trips. Say what you will about tripfags, but when abatap was shitposting and the whole board was getting worked up over it, that was some fun shit.

You know someone is insane when they are idealising abatap spam

It's no coincidence that 2011 was the last time this board was really fun. Abatap was no LGL, but everything happening around him was great.

Current society? You mean Kim Kardashian, McDonald's, a miserable populace with an unquenchable appetite for drugs and antidepressants, cuckoldry, hypocrisy, this upcoming election (both parties), drone strikes, discontent, being legally murdered by those we pay to protect us, our desire to GTFO then our pitiful realization that we can't because we're trapped and can't survive on our own.. so we start a youtube channel and build a hut to somehow assuage this almost uncontrollable fantasy to tell "current society" to fuck off..

etc

etc

.. you mean that current society? The one you curse to hell everyday on this very site? Oh okay

I think he means society from anywhere like 50-100 years ago before it started really going downhill.

>everything is as I see it
kys

Seem to check his progress once a year when bored. Excited he's getting into smelting and enjoyed his blower solution.

based YouTube and Cred Forums thread

sticky this

and this is why we vote bernie

No I mean the society where we are at the breaking point of using nano-technology to cure cancer, uploading our brains into computers, space exploration, converting the sun into energy, etc. Just because some people love watching Kim Kardashians phat ass doesnt mean there are simultaneously people doing wonders.

i hope he'll build a pyramid from mud in the future

>Cred Forums is the last bastion of oldfaggery
Cred Forums is full of reddit and edgy teenagers, user

Kaiji and abatap were the last seriously annoying trips
Then we had all the taps who were just faggots who kept to their circlejerks
Now all we have is fake Krager

>he creates smelting.
>He's already ahead of abos and africans.

This place is truning into Redditâ„¢ and there's nothing wrong with that.

Being a qt.
He's already accomplished this.

The internet. I hope he doesn't run out of young trees before then.

All white men look like him

bronze age when, i hate stone age reeeeeeeeee

This.
If I was stuck with him in a deserted island, I wouldn't mind being his bitch.

Two things you can't stop thinking about,Reddit and big black cock.

He doesn't have one afaik. I wish he'd come up with a system to create simple bronze/steel tools, I think that'd be cool to see what he could do with it.

I mean just look at what this fuck can do with sticks, mud, and fire? Jesus.

Just a chill dude with a hobby he wants to share

Do you reckon it's possible to do this in the England?

Cred Forums is a meme. that's why they're voting for the meme candidate

Jesus I wasnt gonna fap today then you made me think about big black cock.

no england is full

>I'm not white.
>I come from a place where everyone lived that way
white liberals trying to roleplay as non-white are really fucking racist holy shit

>His native power level is minuscule
>His native power
>His native power level
fucking kek

Every third worlder here can tell you're a white rich liberal who thinks non-whites are Navi and all others are uncle toms.

So? What do you want a fucking cookie?

If I put that fire out, will you die?

Why do paranoid Cred Forums callers always ruins thread? You faggot call pol everytime some shit raises its head. Dont give them attention you dumbass kike-niggers good God!

I feel sorry for you if your only celebratory mentions are examples of techno-fetishism (with half of them being speculative at best). There's far more to culture than technology.

What a loser fucking faggot you are hahaha

>only thing you have going for yourself is your skin color

nice assumption, next you're gonna claim that I live in a basement

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1466413248262/
> Anne Erin !W1MmioNU0A
So it really is him behind the cuck spam

>A person is not a autistic liberal cuck
A-alt r-right r-retard

Easily the most tumblr post I've seen in a while

Give him some credit, at least he renamed his picture or saved it from Cred Forums.

>sheltered
are you making fun of us for having real houses?

Nuclear reactor

Making tools out of diamonds.

Essential Cavemen Core

TRUMP WILL WIN

PRAISE KEK

Underrated post.

Oh yeah, the socialist hero of the people. So against the establishment that when he finds out the establishment screwed him over, he supported Hillary anyway. I'm not even going to touch on him buying another vacation home.

dyson sphere

Except that guy didn't have any wilderness skills or training, he was a college suburban kid who was bored of life. We have all seen in to the wild, moron.

>started pottery but is trying to rush fucking iron working of all things second

He's gonna want at least writing to start stacking beakers, unless he plans on rushing colossus, but I don't see a coast around...

>Hurr only whites browse Cred Forums

A single look at the flags proves you wrong.

>implying

>he was a college suburban kid who was bored of life
If you read the book it's even clearer. He has the same kind of manifesto-writing mental illness as school shooters.

I want to know as well. Where did these fucking faggots suddenly come from?

it would be way more challenging for him to build an air conditioner from scratch than rolling around in a mud pit or whatever he does to keep cool.

Why do you have to be like this. There's no such thing as right and left

who or what is this?

Kek calm down, and to think that all these replies started from a butt-blasted child getting mad at joke. Not all jokes are politically correct you fucking wimp.

FUCK YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Fuck off by to your leddit hugbox little babby.

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

Comfiest channel on youtube

The cuckspammer is a leftist? Color me shocked. Wait, you mean he's a goon too? What? No way!

>skim
>every post I register is insincere bickering about Cred Forums

why can't you faggots shit up the 95% of the catalog that's trash instead of this legitimately interesting topic

>The perfect Aryan society. Without negroid hindrance he'll reach the space age by 2019.

Nope. Niggers will see his success and be jealous.

If niggers can't have nice things, you can't have em either, faggot.

Guess.

Was going to post this

Because a single White man has accomplished more than the entirety of Africa you fucking retard

>waaaaaa I'm a nigger waaaaaaaaaa

The post

Maybe because leftards get ass blasted and ruin the entire thread when you point out niggers are failures and the guy in OP is mire accomplished than they'll ever be?

are there any videogames where you start in the stone age and develop new technologies, progressing through the ages?

>inb4 age of empires

t.a nigger fedora poster

No. Fuck you

>I'm half Mexican
Nice dubs, Masterson.

Independently developing the upvote.

Empire Earth, Spore

Civilisation. Civ 4 is the best I've played so far but 6 is coming out soon and looks great. That game gives me a real power trip when my tech level is industrial and I'm starting to introduce machine guns to my army while rival civs are still using swords and bows and can't even get their sail boats to cross oceans.

>1 post derails a whole thread for 300 replies

>le Cred Forums boogieman

shoo shoo

These threads always go the same fuckin way
Somebody makes a joke about race, then some leftist responds seriously and turns the whole thread into a flamewar

dis da shit da white devil dont want u to see....

Just report it and move on

/mlp/ was banished and Cred Forums can be too

libshit cucks

If you get called a cuck everywhere you go then maybe you're the problem dude.