What's Cred Forums's opinion of this

What's Cred Forums's opinion of this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ml1p1yXkOLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Extremely mediocre and uninspired.

a very safely played amalgam of stephen king and early spielberg-related shit, with the rest of all the familiar elements originating from various iconic sources of entertainment

Pretty dull, but not enough to completely drop it. I enjoyed the second to last episode.

The ending couldn't be more cliche. Any time a character has generic psychic powers, it always feels like some generic boy fantasy hidden power Gohan bullshit. You just concentrate and scream and wow your nose is bleeding. It's sooo boring.

The intro is dope though.

Amazing soundtrack, synthwave is love.

Amazing camera and editing, lightning and direction. Once you see the pattern for how they light the set and film the location, you really come to appreciate the craft behind it. It's mildly casual, yes, but it's also perfectly executed and effective.

Story has it's holes and lot's of things that need explaining, but it's fun and interesting. It's not really original but it fits the setting and it's entertaining.

The actors are great, even the child actors.

The genre is something I personally love. The /x/ vibes are strong and dominant. If you don't like supernatural spooky shit, then I can't blame you if you hate it.

what is this?

>The intro is dope though.

It sounds like a ripoff of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ml1p1yXkOLI

How big is that rock you live under?

Thanks user, I wondered why it sounded so familiar

wtf I stranger things now

I wouldn't say I hate it by any means, but that funeral scene with the track used in that popular metal gear trailer was one of the edgiest things I've seen in a good while that I'm sure the masses ate up and talked among each other as some scene that "blew them away" and all that stuff

I didn't watch it, but Cred Forums said I was shit, and I trust you guys.

Ah. Now I see. That was the best part in OGF too.

It's pretty good if you like early Stephen King or Steven Spielberg, dunno why reminded me of twin peaks in a way

Decent. Overrated. Not as good as everyone makes it out to be. Pretty stock. Rehashed. Everything it does was done better 20 years ago by more talented people.

I might get lynched for saying this but I never touched a Metal Gear game in my life. Maybe that's why I don't mind or care.

I enjoyed every episode but it's definitely not groundbreaking or anything. 7/10. No fucking idea how it got 9/10 on imdb

im on episode 5 right now and im diggong it at least a 7/10 for me famalam

pedo faggots and people born in the 90's

>I might get lynched for saying this but I never touched an electronic toy for manchildren in my life
Chill out, we're not Cred Forumseddit.

>very safely played
It's totally toothless. I've seen edgier shit on Fox.

very very safe and quite predictable, but well-made and enjoyable nonetheless

netflixtrash

The only way to make a season 2 is to turn it inot an anthology series

why

I didn't care for it, but I hate the 80's, having grown up in it, it sucked. I don't understand why kids these days who weren't around to experience it act like it's the greatest decade ever.

>electronic toy

Time to wake up gramps, games are art now

enjoying it a bit less every thread

what are you talking about
you're 14

This Story has played its course but if you did something similar with the same underlying themes but different scenerio, It seems like a good idea like keep that goverment orginization around

Really liked it the first few hours after watching it but then I saw that a lot of other people enjoyed it so I hate it.

this

The use of Elegia for the funeral music was fucking awful, so out of place, one of the cringiest things I've ever seen.

im really uncomfortable with how much its made me like millie.

>but Cred Forums said I was shit, and I trust you guys.