I love this man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love your mum

I work with a guy who looks exactly like him

Classic

An absolute classic actor

Is he your husbando or is a character he plays your husbando? If so, which one?

what's his name?

Fuck off Paul, we know it's you.

You're probably a racist.

Wasn't he the weird preacher guy in TWBB?

I drink his milk shake! drink it up!

>"Paul Dano wasn't actually originally cast in 12 Years a Slave. Rumor has it that at some point during the shoot he randomly wandered onto the Louisiana set and started ordering the black actors around,[5] screaming obscenities at them. Steve McQueen, having the deft touch and artistic integrity that he does, kept the cameras rolling and was able to capture most of the footage. They even made some adjustments to the original story in order to work the harrowing footage into the film.[6][7]

>he offensive limerick "Run Nigger Run" in 12 Years a Slave was originally penned as a short limerick only four lines long.[8] The extended lyrics and decision to sing them while clapping to the beat were improvised on the spot by Paul Dano during shooting, much to the confusion of the crew and his fellow cast members. It is reported that in original cuts of the scene, other cast members can be seen shifting uncomfortably for several minutes as Dano continues to sing and clap his hands.[9] The film's lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor was so impressed with Dano's performance that he convinced director Steve McQueen to include the full song in the movie and edit the scene accordingly.[10]

>Paul Dano reportedly stayed in character during the filming of 12 Years a Slave.[11][12] This led to a number of awkward interactions with the predominantly black cast and the film's director, who is also black. According to lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor, Dano took to calling the black actors "minstrel niggers" and would feign a stereotypical slave accent when conversing with director Steve McQueen, calling him "massa" and "boss nigger".[11][13]

got any more swiss army kino webms?

any spesific scene on your mind?

He is a great actor. He is a better actor than all those highest paid actors in Hollywood. He will be famous in a few years. Everyone will be losing their minds quite soon.

C

L

A

S

Yep

not even racist but that song he sings is so catchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8

this

That Swiss Army Man sure was shit, though

if you're a pleb, yes.

yep
nope