This is directed and edited like shit

This is directed and edited like shit.

Inb4 Cred Forums or whatever.

C'mon, don't fucking lie to yourself.

The opening theme is nice, though.

Haven't seen it so can't really comment, is there anything good storywise at least?

>It's another Netflix and shill episode

is cage his nickname? Wonder what it means

Can you be anymore obvious faggot shill?

So spoiler it nigger, does it reference Daredevil or JJ? Does it pave the way for the Defenders?

DUDE BLACK PERSON LMAO

I think the fights are pretty lackluster so far. His power levels are so fucked up, he's punching through concrete and bending metal like playdoh but he's barely lovetapping all these goons. Other than that though the pacing is good and Misty Knight and Scarfe are a decent subplot.

I'll give a shit when Iron Fist shows up in S2.

>but he's barely lovetapping all these goons.

He's not Kenshiro, he's pulling his punches so as not to turn them into paste, Spider-Man does the same thing

is cage his nickname? is it his method of punishing the whiteman? he puts their willies in cock cages?

I only saw the first episode, they didn't really explain much. I'm not watching anymore episodes, it's literally directed worse than Jessica Jones. No cameos in episode one, or at least not that I saw.

His origin name is Carl Lucas, cocksucker.

Yeah, sometimes it does come off as a bit amateurish. It's good though.

This actor is shit, he sucks the energy out of the room. Why couldn't they get Terry Crews?

No one cares about it.

The actor lacks charisma.

The setting is boring and by the numbers.

Part of its purpose is making statements on society and race, and well, you either do that or entertain, I'm in it for the latter. Both at once requires a lot more skill.

It's shot like a TNT original.

It's pretty bad.

Luck cage isn't the magic dancing nigger type of character. It also not surprised that people on this board hate it. They hate every black TV show.

What are the statements they're making?

Shit I forgot this isn't like the MCU. I only watch those movies for the after credits scenes but these shitty shows are all self-contained, fuck this trash

Cred Forums likes the fresh prince, Friday, and Idris Elba. Don't fucking say all of Cred Forums doesn't like black shows or black people or whatever. you stupid cunt.

This show sucks and you're a fucking retard.

Is that why Atlanta is shilled here constantly?

>watching BLACKED tv show

is this out? Fuck yeah more marvelkino

Most capeshit shows I've seen have poor direction and cinematography so this isn't anything new.

>these shitty shows are all self-contained
they're not though?

theyre a non canon spin off. they reference the films but the tv shows are not part of the film canon

take this ooga booga capeshit back2plebbit

>This is directed and edited like shit.
Well yeah, that's what Marvelshit is like, if you wanted a capekino you should have been watching MoS anyway

>theyre a non canon spin off. they reference the films but the tv shows are not part of the film canon
they're not though.

You think I'm some Reddit drone. I've seen those threads and how you talk about Atlanta or Fresh Prince. My stance stays. You guys hate anything that isn't making fun of black people.

>the tv shows are not part of the film canon
this meme AGAIN
it's time to STOP
There is NO such thing as one-way canonicity.

Get your head out if your ass. There is such a thing. You know damn well Ironman or anybody from the movies will show up in the shows. Nor will the movies ever mentioned the show.

not being mentioned != not being canon

I haven't even commented in one of those threads.

>Reddit drone

Projecting a little bit?

If you're such a 1337 Cred Forums user then you shouldn't be generalising the board you fag.

Some of us just like to lurk and comment every now and again.

Black lives matter and whatever shit "Pops" is spitting out this episode.

The point was way over you head kiddo? Why pretend that Cred Forums is something it's not?

I liked the Wire.

>Black lives matter

It's a show where a black hero fights a black criminals. I don't see how it's BLM.

Because there are those who like to inject their Cred Forumsitics.

Those who like to shitpost and meme

Those who like to talk about movies

And those who like to lurk.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

From the trailers it looks like he is specifically fighting black criminals and not the police.
That is literally the opposite of what BLM are arguing.
They argue Black on Black crime is exaggerated and not relevant and Blue on Black crime is the actual problem.

I can only watch man of steel so many times. Why can't we have a good marvel show? Just one. I'm only asking for ONE.

>Why can't we have a good marvel show?
Daredevil is good.

How much sex is there in this? I'm watching this with a girl who was raped and can't stand violent sex scenes in movies and tv.

>Blue on Black crime is the actual problem.

Now where are you going with this, user?

How can Smurfs beat up a 6'4 nigger?

I am saying unless Luke Cage is mainly fighting the police and dealing with the Police then this show is not Black Lives Matter in any way.

>mfw when Blue on Black

Marvel doesn't give a shit about art, guess it's part of the territory when it comes to being owned by Disney.

There is no BLM in this show. The one time mentioned it wasn't taken seriously.

How much sex is there in this? I'm watching this with a girl who was raped and can't stand violent sex scenes in movies and tv.

There has been no violent sex so far.

I'm only on the first episode but I think my biggest complaint is that the characters act very cartoonish, like how Reddit or suburbanites think black people act.

>the jive dialouge
>main bad dude is from Harlem yet has a giant framed poster of biggie
>the barbershop scene

I mean I guess it's based on a comic so acting comically is to be expected but it's kinda jarring since it's portrayed as fairly gritty.

>so far.
all of the episodes are out, what does "so far" mean you fucking mongoloid

From what he's seen so far obviously.

I don't know fucking know, I only saw the pilot. Just do yourself a fucking favor and don't watch it. It's crap, anyways.

Watch something else.

and how do I know what he's seen so far if he doesn't stell me that? he could have watched just two minutes for what I know
jesus christ you truly are retarded

Hey don't fucking get mad at him, you asked this question at least three fucking times and it keeps getting deleted for a reason. He's doing you a fucking favor.

>Pull the trigger nigger

I fucken like it.

>another Marvel TV attempt

Of course it's shit

no she wants to see that. but I need to know if there are violent sex scenes so I can edit them out. IMDB says there is a "long sex scene" in episode one.

I am myself deleting and reposting it, mongoloid

Is it dare I say, blackino?

>no comma between "it" and "dare"
ya blew it, retard

I obviously haven't seen two minutes I've seen 5 episodes, or I wouldn't comment. Do you think I've seen the whole fucken show in 5 hours?

You know what, I was actually going to answer, now I'm not. And no else is, because you're such a dumb faggot and no one likes you.

>I obviously haven't seen two minutes I've seen 5 episodes, or I wouldn't comment.
Where do you think we are?

>You know what, I was actually going to answer, now I'm not.
shut the fuck up you mentally handicapped mongoloid

Well is there an episode with Krysten Ritter as a guest star?
That episode will likely have a violent sex scene

Also shouldn't your girlfriend worry about that shit and not you? If she desperately wants to watch Luke Cage she likely liked Jessica Jones which was full of rape and violent sex scenes.

>your girlfriend
it's not my girlfrifnd is my step mom

Whatever. Why is this shit your job?

because how can she avoid violent sex scenes without someone telling her whether they are or they are not?
I mean are you all THIS fuckin' stupid for real or is it just a meme?

If she is so triggered by them then she should mentally prepare if she watches anything that could potentially have them in it or just not watch that shit.

>Cred Forums stereotypes and generalizes anyone not white all day long
>someone stereotypes Cred Forums:
>WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE THAT!!111

Don't reply to him. He's just trying to be funny and he's failing really hard.(autism)

im loving it so far, plus all the little nods in the first episode are so good.

You're your stepmoms caretaker.

or, just have someone saving her all the work and protecting her. is it just that hard for you to understand?

fuck you mate you can go fuck yourself right now I'm calling the cops

>They argue Black on Black crime is exaggerated and not relevant

Why is it so hard for idiots to get their facts straight? Maybe that's why they're idiots.

in fact, I am. Any problem with that? Since my step dad left her she's not herlsef and need constant help.

>or, just have someone saving her all the work and protecting her. is it just that hard for you to understand?
>protecting

Protecting is a strong word for something this pathetic.

>“Black Lives Matter isn’t just about the loss of life, which is always terrible. It’s about the lack of consequences when black lives are taken at the hands of police.”

Black Lives Matter has nothing to do with Black on Black crime

That is a fact.

So whats the danger or conflict if hes bulletproof and superstrong and fears no white man? Sounds like he can just walk in to villains house and tear it apart without any worries.

The only person thats mentioned BLM so far was a corrupt official taking gang money and stirring race tensions for her own gain.

The shows about black on black crime. The real issue.

Because everyone around him isn't bulletproof you autistic monkey. Luke gets shot, bullet ricochets, oops, dead mentor. Come on this is as simple a superhero concept as it gets.

>Heroes invulnerable
>HAHA STRIKE HIS TRUE WEAKNESS. HIS FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES *mustache twirl*

Tell her to get over herself.

That's what i was afraid of, it sounds pretty boring to me.

so far just one sex scene in the first episode between him and detective lady and i just finished episode 6
there's another scene where a guy gets a lapdance

nothing rapey happens for the first 6 eps at least

as long as you give her the good and deep cummies i have no problem at all

>Stepdad
>Stepmom
U wot m8

Thirty minutes into the first episode, just got to the sex scene. I have to say, this Luke Cage is one fine

HUNKA HUNKA

>attempt

That's a weird way to phrase Marvel's overwhelming critical success on television.

I pretty sure he meant an attempt on being good.

Justin Beiber was an overwhelming success but he's not good.

Inb4 >muh opinions.

The only mention of BLM so far is by a corrupt politician who cleaned her hands after touching a white kid

No, Justin Bieber is not a critical success. By any measure.

He's a financial success, but that's a wholly different thing.

Do we need to get the Metascores, user? I picked Bieber for a reason.

There is no reputable aggregator of music reviews. The point stands. Bieber's music, and other products, are not critical successes. Marvel television is.

>capeshitters now have to watch BBC propaganda to get their fill of Marvel universe dogshit

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

I'm pretty sure his cock isn't mentioned once, but it's obvious you start thinking about dick the second any black person walks on screen.

>This is directed and edited like shit.

I just watched the scene where the guy is standing in front of the Biggie poster interrogating the kid and the cinematography was fucking horrible. They thought they were being deep by showing Biggie's crown above the guy's head in front of the poster but just looked cheesy and stupid. Shit is Batman vs Superman levels of retarded symbolism.

This show is shit all these niggas reference these books and history shit I know they didn't even read about once again the media is trying to force diversity and the sad thing is I'll be called a racist for not liking this shit even though it's a bad show

>All these references to history and shit
>i don't understand them
> show is bad

Wew lad.

Kek DC fags trying this hard