Dekalog came out from Criterion a few days ago, has anyone found a torrent yet?

Dekalog came out from Criterion a few days ago, has anyone found a torrent yet?

It was on Cinematik a few days ago, pretty much exclusive then. Probably on PTP now, but I know Arrow are also releasing their collection soon, so maybe you should wait a bit.

Not on PTP yet

mega:#F!G5w3ASZB!qCb1rGpYC0fMTF83LTw6DQ

bravo user

love this series

how is the criterion edition¿ I watched decalog a few years ago Im not feeling like re watch all the episodes. By the way my favorite is the 10th one

That can't be it, those were uploaded in June and the Criterion bluray was released September 27

It's probably the old VHS scans or whatever

[1080p.AC3.BDRip.x264-gix] [AT-Team]

i found a 1080p on piratebay

the blurays out on public sites etc aren't the criterion.

criterion release is named Dekalog 1988 1080p Blu-ray AVC LPCM 1.0-rmHD which is exclusive atm on cinematik and hdbits

groups are working on rips at so sometime in the next week it'll be out

torrent's been out for a while, on PTP at least

>which is exclusive atm on cinematik and hdbits

Surely some kind user could download them from the private trackers and stick them on mega...

>Cinemageddon came back online yesterday
CROM BE PRAISED

I've never watched anything by him. Can I jump in to this or should I start with the colours trilogy?

I'd love to be in there one day. My former manager at work was, he loved it

kieslowski is genius you can start wherever you want

I started with the dekalog

Watch all 10 in order

Colours is great (except White).

I'd say The Double Life of Veronique is the best entry point.

leaked 1080p has been out for nearly three weeks now

criterion is only 4 discs, arrow release will be 5. more extra material?

how accessible would you say it is?

the criterion collection video had that interviewer who started with "is it a treatise on moral principles?" so I'm intrigued

The Dekalog is magnificent, I'm still rewatching poor quality rips I got a few years back. What I would give to be in a decent private tracker. I'm in one at the moment, which has most things I need, but it has a bit of a bad reputation so I don't think it really helps me. Well, if anyone ever has an invite to a good upstanding private tracker, drop me an email [email protected]

Is the cover supposed to be the Eastern Orthodox Cross?