Is this good, or is it reddit shit?

Is this good, or is it reddit shit?

Why don't you watch it and decide for yourself?

Because if he had the capacity for individual thought, he wouldn't be coming here. Now tell him what his opinion is.

>Calling things websites
People under the age of 25 are fucking stupid.

Reddit/Tumblr.

That's so Cred Forums of you.

What a Facebook comment old chap

Kill yourselves

I don't know about you, but I can't take a film review seriously if the writer isn't equating the movie to a website I have an ongoing internet rivalry with.

It could be both
Don't use website names as adjectives, only mouthbreathers do that

Bojack should just kill himself by this point, like everyone else i'm sick of his shit and his whole prima dona shit at the end of season 3 pushed me over the edge.

it's extremely reddit, even more so than the martian.

Eh, it's more like a mix of amazon.com and Xbox Live.

I wouldn't describe it as reddit. The show is more like the front of a box of frosted flakes.

Bojack Horseman is two marshmallows and an expired copy of Ebony magazine.

I like it.

That said, I do post on Reddit, so I'd take my opinion with a rather large grain of salt.

>a rather large grain of salt.

Actually, this is the perfect description of the show.

Reddit shit. I couldn't get past the first five episodes.

its absolute trash for 20 year old special snowflakes that have shit taste

It has a vocal fanbase of uninteresting nitwits who have intertwined their personality disorders with the MC and take every criticism of the show as a personal insult.

That being said, the show does some things right and a lot of things wrong. It's two parts bad comedy and one parts melodrama.

so its good for non snowflakes?

kill yourself

Its good

It's actually pretty bad. I wanted to like it, but the jokes are awful and this last season was painfully bland.
It tries so hard to be ironic. Don't waste your time. Watch Moral Orel instead.

>It tries so hard to be ironic.

I doubt you know what this word means.

Cred Forums is mostly early twenty year olds or teenagers. Just accept that fact and move on. Hell, you probably are too and are just trying to stand out. If you have the mindset that most people here are mature adults instead of what you see around you, you belong elsewhere.

>LOL THE JOKES AREN'T FUNNY, ISN'T THAT IRONIC IN A SHOW ABOUT DEPRESSION?

Sorry but I dont believe you watched three seasons of a show you think so harshly of. I dont believe anyone would force themselves to "want" to like something consistently for three whole seasons on a yearly release schedule and still come out of it pretending they hate it. You spent all that time on it and that means something, generally

I think it's mediocre. Too tied up in itself in trying to be depressing and heart felt more than it tries to be funny. I don't hate the show, though. It's watchable and some of the characters are enjoyable.

I did watch every episode to see what the fuss was about, to see how it's structured.
Some shows spend the entire season leading up to a big moment at the end, so I was hopefully this show would too.
That moment never came and this last season showed that it never will.

not him but i watched 2 seasons and haven't bothered with season 3. only watched it because i had nothing else to do. hated it. uninteresting characters and story, and it's not funny.

i really don't know why people like this so much. there's just.... nothing there.

Redditjack Mememan

that dog sure is cute

The jokes are meant to be funny, though.

That's honestly just an excuse for bad writing.

IMO its reddit tier shit. Rick and morty is even better.

I honestly dont see how anyone really likes bojack horseman, its filled of unlikable shitty characters "oh b-but they are sad so that makes them deep and troubled, j-just look at how bojack looks at the ground and says something sad awwwww"

Probably got 2 or 3 laughs out of me a season, underwater episode is good though (its had major flaws but whatever it was enjoyable)

Do you have no self awareness?

I think he was joining in the joke. DO YOU HAVE SELF AWARENESS?

>getting opinions from Cred Forums

Yeah he's a cutie.

This is about right. Its a worn out premise and really has nothing to say.

season 3 was kind of a let down for me desu

trash

Gets good near the end of season 1, bit boring before that.

Still on season 3, it's good so far.

>intertwined their personality disorders with the MC and take every criticism of the show as a personal insult.
Wait, what? I watch it for the laughs and entertaining drama.

The hollywood meta wankery gets boring fast.

Watch Ugly Americans instead.

Dumbass.

So basically reddit

many jokes id consider "reddit-tier" in it. But i really liked it