This was actually pretty funny

This was actually pretty funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3rJq9pzsec&t=0m56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It wasn't bad, but having that guy be a "virgin" in his late teens was pretty unbelievable.

They should have also made him neon pink with black spots, with firetruck red hair and 15 feet tall because finding a young man his age with his virginity intact is just as likely

lol

It was ok. Not that funny, but I was actually interested as to what was going to happen next.

y-yeah, totally unrealistic

ha ha yeah

brb going to have sex

wow thats some virgin damage control

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>guy his age is a virgin
>loool what a loser
>girl his age is a virgin
>pure and perfect
Its almost like theres this long standing social agenda at work that no one notices.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I couldn't watch this with my family because I'm a 28 year old virgina nd it would have been too awkward

>Being a virgin is as bad as being a Drug Dealer, Stripper and Runaway

Really fires up those synapses

literal whining man baby detected

elliot rodger

>drug dealer
>he's white

>stripper
>she has clothes on

>runaway
>she's right there

>virgin
>he's not playing a 3DS

>RUG DEALER
>VIRGIA
>TRIPPER
>RUNAWA

On the other side of the coin, men are applauded for being promiscuous, while promiscuous women are laughed at and/or considered disgusting.

It's like two double standards that kind of cancel each other out. Feminists will say women can sleep around as much as they want in [THE CURRENT YEAR] and it's totally fine, but they're still regarded as whores, just as much as male virgins are regarded as socially incompetent. The stigma remains, all that went away was a bunch of women's self-awareness.

>weed dealers
>not white

lol okay

>he thinks strippers just come out onto stage fully-naked, ruining the entire "stripping" aspect of the performance

lol virgin

>virgin
>he's not playing a 3DS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ansiton = Facebook
Virgin kid = Cred Forums
Edgy girl = Tumblr
Drug dealing dude = Reddit

Woah...really made me think...

Watching this left me with... no ragrets

>weed dealer in denver

its legal lol. you can go to a store and buy your own weed

The Jennifer Aniston strip scene was retarded. It was like putting a Carl's Jr. Commercial in a movie.

It's also two decades too late. Really a "damn, Jennifer Aniston looks like THAT?" moment.

>that kid got paid to snog Jennifer Aniston and Best Emma repeatedly

I think I hate him

That ginger was fine though.

He's gay so it's fine.

His face as he was switching back and forth was priceless

Probably funniest part of the movie desu senpai

His buffoonery got the plot rolling.

What's wrong with his face

I know you're (probably) trolling, but I think the point of feminism that so many people wilfully remain ignorant of is to get rid of both stigmas, since they are harmful for everybody involved (not to mention based on biotruths nonsense).

not really
its still a 5/10

whats wrong with that guy being a rug dealer?

haha very funny user

This guy's blooper reel was definitely the best part of the whole movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3rJq9pzsec&t=0m56s

I haven't watched a comedy in years because they have all been so bad lately but I watched this for some reason and enjoyed it.

its honestly one of my favorite comedies. Idk what it is about jason sudeikis but that guy tickles a part of my funny bone
Plus is is one of the only movies to paint Ed Helms as I see him, a giant fucking douchebag

>everybody singing the Friends theme tune while Jennifer's tired at life

This is my fetish.

>that scene where Emma says she only does Anal

I was watching this with my family and had to leave the room to masterbate to the thought of her only wanting it in the ass.

The "Boner garage" scene left me in tears.

>best Emma using her hands to enunciate "rain starts to fall"
She can't even stop being literally perfect for one single second can she?

Me on the left

>mfw I never understood the Rachel-obsession but started finding Jennifer Aniston hot just in time for her to start showing off her body in movies and taking sex-addict roles

>Black Hawk Down

I did laugh at that part

Didn't he kiss Molly C. Quinn at one point as well?

>Rug Dealer
>Tripper
I don't get it, how are these special?

a sensible opinion on Cred Forums fuuuuckk

there is nothing wrong with thinking a girl who has slept with a lot of men is less attractive than someone who has slept with less

there is also nothing wrong with assuming there is something wrong with a guy who has wanted to have sex his entire life and nobody took him up on it

There literally are biotruths about the differences in men and women.
It's like people ignore the fact that the idea of the patriarchy had to come from somewhere; that is to say that the reason men dominate society across the world is because from nature, men dominated. Men built society and took the roles of scientists and politicians and conquerors and builders. Women took the role of nurturers and gardeners and child minders and primary educators.

First paragraph, absolutely true. Second paragraph, dead wrong and you're a piece of shit for thinking so.

not necessarily "something wrong" but you are clearly an inferior male in some way to the guys who get it easily.

nice is-ought fallacy faggot

>tfw 27 year old virgin and no fake mom and fake sister to help me

The kissing scene was hot as hell.

>tfw I'll never choke her a little

Virgins BTFO
Myself included.

>the scene where aniston and roberts are teaching that kid how to kiss

*unless you never tried

Big difference there. Even Chads have to put in a lot of effort to get laid.

>the point of feminism that so many people wilfully remain ignorant of is to get rid of both stigmas
Where is the "I need feminism because it should be considered okay to be a male virgin at 30" sign?

Is it behind the "I need feminism because my masculinity is toxic and needs to be nagged out of me" sign?

This has a 28yo virgin in it?

Okay I'm watching, this will probably be the closest I ever relate to a movie character

>this triggers the /robot/

lol

He's 18 and after Emma Roberts and Jennifer Aniston teach him how to kiss (and how to just b himself) he immediately hooks up with this chick

She looks really fat if you just focus on her lower face.

She looks really fat if you just focus on her lower body, too

Redhead genes.

I think you mean cciht

rekt

It was bretty gud

She looks old and as if her skin is mad from leather.20 years too late.

Superior older Aniston kino

>Emma Roberts is supposed to be 16 years old in the movie

Brad you fucking muppet.

IMAGINE

>Guaranteed replies

Iggy Pop is a shemale now?

seeing Jen as a stripper would have had me cumming buckets years ago.
She's still objectively hot but there's just something that doesn't do it for me anymore.

well for starters women aren't the ones making fun of people for being virgins...

>Even Chads have to put in a lot of effort to get laid.

no they don't. if you are good looking and not autistic you will have no problem getting laid.

>she's right there
Kekd

>women aren't the ones making fun of people for being virgins
And men aren't the ones "slut-shaming."