Is this worth watching?

Is this worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etQnumOL9KM
youtu.be/NtntuB4dp0U
youtube.com/watch?v=81Nl7VYFEaI&index=13&list=PLt3yiBG6bUvHh5FTfFqdFu1_iRyKjx_p9
youtube.com/watch?v=9bAHY_zYhvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MICHAEL

I'd say so, but it's not something you put on for background noise, you have to pay attention.

Good, not great, a solid 6/10

I watched through it a couple times. No idea if it stood the test of time though.

yes, the earlier seasons at least

it's pretty reddit

>about 10 episodes in
>"THERE IS NO GOD"
>turn it off

Youll like it if you like ricky morty i guess.

Mostly for based Will Arnett.

maeby

damn you sure do get triggered just from someone doubting your invisible friend. just a bit of life advice, if someone merely questioning a firmly held belief of yours causes you to sperg out and hide from it, you are probably wrong, and your actions seem to indicate your subconscious knows it as well.

but i'm sure the better explanation is that you are of course right, and anyone who doesn't have imaginary friends is from reddit

This is alright bait.

>invisible friend

*tips fedora*

m'edgy

I used to think it was funny, but i also thought WoW was good and Jaeger didnt taste like concentrated sewage. I guess I just grew up.

Seconding this.

This is the only comedy show I know of where this is true.

its a sitcom

Its built entirely around self-referential humor and reaction faces in lieu of laugh tracks.

Yeah I guess you do naturally lose IQ points as you get older

LOOK AT ME AND MY HIGH BROW HUMOR IM SO SMART LUL JOB GET RID OF THE C WORD GET IT? SHE MEANT CUNT LUL MR F MR FTHERES MONEY IN THE NANA STAND

yes very edgy. i'm a mentally stable adult that doesn't need to cling to fairy tales to get through the day. look i don't care what you use for a coping mechanism for whatever insecurities or misery or fears or just stupidity you have to deal with. but it's obnoxious when you spill your spaghetti anytime someone questions it. I bet i can say heroin is a shitty way to cope with emotional problems but i bet i won't get one jumping in on me sperging out about reddit. congrats you are worse then a heroin addict

You can use caps lock to try and make anything look dumb but smart people don't fall for this trickery.

Just avoid the last season. It's garbage.

lol why you type a paragraph to reply to one sentence. gay lol.

>these are the people you """discuss""" film and television with

Our internet enemies like it, so no

wow you really btfo that guy there. nice job

Yes it is.

It's a very good comedy show. If you see any post involving the word reddit you can automatically disregard their opinion.

Season 1 - Golden
Season 2 - Golden
Season 3 - Fucking awful, what the fuck were they thinking
Season 4 - Not worth your time, feels creepy

You do have to pay attention if you want the whole experience though

quit being a faggot.

The only way you would know this is if you yourself sat through the show, so with that said your satire of just typing it in caps with no commentary doesn't really mean much.

>Season 3 - Fucking awful
I liked it. Season 4 is awful tho.

You cant be blind to the show's critical acclaim. I feel like its your duty to also recommend something great then.

I have seen it three times, wasn't until the third that I fell in love with it. The Netflix season is really bad at first but gets great after they have time to set up their own running jokes.

When does it pick up?

It was great, but season 4 is not that good.

Episode 2, eleven minutes and forty five seconds

I liked it mostly for how well the actors preformed, but the fags in here talking about how intelligent it is makes me want to vomit.

It's a show which highlights cause and effect. Meaning a character will do something dumb in one episode that you kind of forget about and in most sitcoms they would leave it at that but AD shows the repercussions of those dumb things the character did later, sometimes in the same episode and sometimes in much later episodes. It however doesn't require the audience to be intelligent at all because they usually flashback to said instance of dumb thing happening which makes the viewers go "wow i thought that was dumb when it hapened" and congratulate themselves on the idea that they saw a bad situation when in fact they were led by the nose to that conclusion.

Fuck off, shows you losers probably write off as dumb pleb shit like GoT and Mad Men require the audience to follow along much better to understand consequences than Arrested Development does.

>charlize theron will never ask you to spank her with a huge paddle until her ass is blistered and bruised while she's crying and yelling "please daddy no more"

>REEEEE ITS TOO POPULAR
>REEEEEEE NORMIES WITH THEIR PLEB TASTE

This is you. You're a meme frog now.

What you're poorly describing is called a joke. There is a setup to the joke, a follow up on the joke, and a punchline. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You said yourself in the first sentence your only issue is others like it too much. Its like you're trying your absolute hardest to hate it based solely on the idea that others are praising it too much and you alone need to set the record straight. Because they're "dumb" and you're "intelligent". That is such an unbelievably childish and stupid mindset to have about anything, let alone a sitcom. You spend too much time here.

Very clever show with a great cast that really brings it to life. First episode is pretty slow but the show picks up quickly. There is a lot of self referential humor that rewards you for paying attention, or watching episodes more than once. Fourth season is pretty weak compared to the others, because all the characters are split up, and what made the show great was how they all interacted with each other.

That was a cricket magazine!

That's what being a contrarian does to you after awhile. It convinces you that you're some kind of patrician with exquisite tastes because you don't like what's popular, but really you're just another fucking hipster in a crowd of fucking hipsters.

Wee Brain

Depends how you feel about shows whose salient point is inviting you to laugh at stunted, shitty people. Seriously, the Bluths are fucking odious and they never stop whining.

Lucille is definitely one of the best characters

I've made a huge mistake.

Just fucking start posting your favorite moments lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=etQnumOL9KM

this

"The worst that could happen is that I spill coffee on my $3000 suit. COME ON!!!"

tequiero

There's way too many. Pretty much everything Buster says is great, even the little things. Like when Lucille calls Rita Michaels English muffin and Buster just whispers "Delicious..."

She has the best chicken dance that's for sure.

God-tier punchline right here
youtu.be/NtntuB4dp0U

youtube.com/watch?v=81Nl7VYFEaI&index=13&list=PLt3yiBG6bUvHh5FTfFqdFu1_iRyKjx_p9

Look at us, crying like a couple of little girls!

That is one of the things I like the most about this show, the little things.

Barry is truly a god-tier character.

Gob: I'm the pathetic one, Buster, not you. I totally freaked out in front of that prosecutor today. Like a little girl, in a little dress, little saddle shoes, little pigtails.
Buster: Wow, that does sound like a little girl.

You're not one of those silly men dressed as a woman are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=9bAHY_zYhvU

one of my favorite quotes from her is soemthing like "she's so dramatic i could just light myself on fire"

but honestly there are people who havent watched this show? i though that 4 years ago when it got popular again that everyone watched it....

You boys know how to shovel coal??

Yea, but not the Netflix shit

She was talking about gays. "Everything they do is so flamboyant, it makes me want to... set myself on fire!"

Netflix season isn't even THAT bad. The Gob episodes were great, and the Buster episode was insane

Get rid of the seaward

yea it must have been from one of the first episodes right??

First episode and season three finale are deliberately similar, it was definitely one of the two. I think it was the premiere

I got a nice hard cot waiting for him.

>Characters that are literally you

I'm fairly certain it's within the first two minutes of the first episode.

Post your face when you saw Lindsey's face in s4 the first time

I'd say 3 good episodes out of 15 makes it a pretty shit season.

I legit didn't even recongize her.

It was funny in the year it came out but it's obsolete as fuck now, I tried rewatching it and it's...rough