/got/ general

Kits a cheater/comfy Greyjoy edition

>Arguably the two most famous people on Game Of Thrones used to hook up back when the show first started. Then he started seeing someone else on the show who is not as famous and the hookups fizzled out. Apparently though he is now cheating on that someone else with the first co-star again. Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen)/Kit Harington (Jon Snow)/Rose Leslie (Ygritte

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q14AuWiltIw)
youtube.com/watch?v=YXpPOyVizcE
branvras.free.fr/HuisClos/Queen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OLD

Damn, asked this question too late on the old thread. Guess I'll have to try again.
>What's his end-game?

Undead circe sexdoll

An alliance with the crown. So he can fund his projects, that's it.

Source?

What makes House Frey powerful beside the twin tower?

The same thing that makes all the other lords powerful, the land and people within their domain.

incest

sucking lannister cock

>get lucky and make a fortress on a crossing everyone uses
>collect tolls
>get money
>sire many, many people that you can afford to feed and whatnot with all your money
>marry those people off and secure more control/alliances

??

Profit

They took over the Tully's job as high lord of the riverlands (i know they don't call it that but i can't remember the right title) and they got an alliance with the lannisters

>Jon sits by the same weirwood tree Ned loved to contemplate things on
>Sansa sits beside Jon
>Sansa tells him that she must go to the Vale to sort some things out
>Sansa leaves and Jon is left washing his sword
>a faint voice from the wind passes Jon
>"Jon"
>Jon is confused but ignores it
>"Jon"
>He looks behind him and see the weirwood bleeding
>"Jon"
>He stands up and touches the weirwood face
>cut to Ned and Howland conversing at TOJ
>"Is he....?" asks Howland
>"Aye"
>"and if Robert finds out?"
>"He can't, I'll raise him as my own"
>"But what of your honor, Lord Stark"
>"I promised, Howland, I'll have him as my bastard, a Snow"
>scene shifts to Jon Snow burying Rickon in the crypts
>flash back to Ned Stark (Sean Bean) putting a feather at Lyanna's statue, telling her about Jon
>"He's just like his mother, strong, brave..stubborn just like you, Lya"
>Young Robb Stark and Jon Snow stumbles into the crypts and sees Ned talking to the statue
>Ned smiles and leaves with Robb and Jon behind
>Young Jon lingers for a few seconds, staring at Lyanna's statue illumninated by a single torch
>cut to the present
>we see Jon conflicted and confused than ever
>he wanders deeper to the crypts and stumbles upon Lyanna's statue
>Jon Snow kneels
>fade to black
>game of thrones theme starts playing

I WAZ KANG

Its Lord Paramount or something like that.

But essentially what this user said, they got the better ally.

>Rhaegar and Roberts meets each other's gaze
>They approach each other at the battlefied, their soldiers making way
>soon as the Stag's warhammer struck the Dragon's sword, there were no words, as they were no need for it, only fury.
>their men watched as the rebellion reached its climax, two warriors at their best, one fought with rage and the other with responsibility
>The Usurper earned his Title as his warhammer caved into the dragon's chest
>rain and rubies fell, as did Rhaegar and his name
>His men we're quick to bend the knee, but a lone kingsguard rushes to Rhaegar's aid
>sword and arrows welcomed him as he reached the prince
>Robert Baratheon shouts "enough" while Roose Bolton protests

00:01:24,480 --> 00:01:29,463

The King's going to be there

Everybody is going, Father

Take me aswell

00:01:34,073 --> 00:01:39,562

Why is Ned going?

This is unfair.

00:01:43,523 --> 00:01:47,579

Hush now, Benjen

Ned is of age.

00:01:52,223 --> 00:01:58,119

But Lyanna isn't

00:02:07,218 --> 00:02:11,231

You can't joust, Ben

You're too little

00:02:15,017 --> 00:02:21,112

Shut it, macumber!

Lyanna just wants to see the prince is all

00:02:23,866 --> 00:02:28,769

Aye, I want to see if he's as dashing as they say

-Thats enough, Lyanna

They say the prince loved singing

00:02:31,254 --> 00:02:34,112

poor robert

-as it would be if i were a fair maiden

-Lya!

00:02:38,673 --> 00:02:42,124

Besides, tourneys bore me

-Lyanna!

00:02:44,126 --> 00:02:47,151

Enough of this!

Wylis, take these to the stables

Hodor

Why is the Great Stag King Bob so fucking based? I'm beginning to think that he's /ourguy/

based barry

What was based Roose protesting?

What did he mean by this?

Roose wanted barry dead but Robert actually had respect for the guy and sent him doctors

I think Roose wanted to kill Barristan (who is the lone kingsguard, I'm pretty sure), whereas Based Bobby B sent his own Maester to tend to Barry's wounds because Barry was still a pretty cool guy even if he fought for Rhapegar Tardgaryan.

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally undeniable chemistry between Kit and Sophie

Literally spreading through normies like wildfire (youtube.com/watch?v=q14AuWiltIw) t. Alt Shift X

What went wrong bros?

Damn Roose had the right idea. If they ended that old piece of shit Dany would be dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=YXpPOyVizcE

Wait wut, how am I supposed to take that? Kit fucked Emilia before Rose and is now cheating Rose with Emilia.

Science.

>has two hot wives
>only had two kids

Fucking how?

Because the Tardgaryan seed is not strong.

>TFW you'll never fuck your 10/10 sister wives under the watchful eyes of your dragons.

>tfw you'll never fuck your 10/10 sister wives while on a dragon
>tfw you'll never fuck your 10/10 sister wives while on a dragon fucking another dragon

Why even breathe?

That user's mememagic just wasn't powerful enough.

We'll see if jonsa and cleganebowl mememagic is

disgusting

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come.

mememagic?

Yes, mememagic.

We all doubted the power of memes on reality up until baneposting crashed a plane irl

Jonsa and cleganebowl have less dedicated people, but it has a larger populace. We'll see if a plane can crash twice.

how does that relate to t*rkfu?

The user who came up with turkfu made it into a meme hoping it's power would spread and other people would not only believe it but expect it, didn't work.

Only some retards on reddit and some anons here ever believed she'd be Lyanna.

gotta give credit to lyanna user, lots of people in tumblr and a site i forgot aobut believed the shit about it.

heck I wanted it to be true so bad when i watched the stream on Cred Forums

best lyanna

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

>mfw i remember hold the door is canon

Yeah this is probably legit too.

Sophie's still blonde while filming's started and her double is a redhead.

Not red = dead

total qt on the left

HAIR NOT RED

SOON TO BE DEAD

OLD ENOUGH TO PEE
OLD ENOUGH FOR ME

Holy fuck that girl on the left, mother of god.

>picture taken in the condiments aisle

What did they mean by this?

I-is Sansa going to be Jon's Nissa Nissa? Will he turn Lingclaw into Lightbringer after she betrays him?

why did pycelle get killed by kids? was he a pedo or did they just want to be edgy and have kids stabbing someone?

In the book that was Kevan Lannister's death and the kids did it for Varys not Qyburn. Pycelle was dead already when Kevan came in the room.

I thought the show actually did a good job of nailing the mood of that scene even though it served a complete different purpose.

So...Which house do you think you'd belong in?

I unironically think I'd be suited for House Stark. I just can't see myself competing against Lannister bantz, and I wouldn't be any good at playing this "game of thrones" that Cersei likes to talk about. Also, I got some pretty shitty luck.

Pretty sure House Greyjoys are /r9k/ as fuck. Literally fedora-tier.

Lets face it, Rhaegar is probably autist enough to actually name his son 'Azor Ahai' right? and Lyanna insisted it to Ned that his name is Azor Ahai, repeating promise me ned about 20 times and Ned was all like 'lol im calling him jon'

right?

*And she was in London, what the heck is she doing there while filming's going on that involves her character, Jon, Littlefinger and Brienne?

Hanging out some more with Maisie who had some charity thing?

BLONDE = GONE

I think what they might be doing is shooting all her scenes with the body double, then they will CGI her face over the double, kind of like how they did it with Livia in the Sopranos. It's literally the only explanation left at this point.

Why though?

Kit's request. He got tired of the manlet jokes and refused to film with a girl who is a foot taller than him.

Or maybe he's still salty about her telling everyone that he farts on set a lot?

Not honorable enough to be an Arryn

Not retarded or greedy enough to be a Tully or Greyjoy

Not naive enough to be a Stark

Not furious or cuck enough to be a Baratheon

Not feminist or slutty enough to be a Martell

But I am smart or friendly enough to be a Lannister or Tyrell

What house would he be in if he was in Westeroes?

>It's literally the only explanation left at this point.

Or they're filming a sex scene lol

Holy shit, I didn't even think about that.

>Stop calling me "little Jon", Sophie

What is this autistic shit?

Its a Maisiepost!

Reminder that the red headed actress is not confirmed to be Sophie's body double. She could very possibly the northern girl that is part of a "high stakes" scene.

>TINY
>NORTHERN
>PECKAS

If that belt is holding a sword, it might not be a double. I'd be surprised if Brienne and Petyr were filming scenes without Sansa around though.

>another redhead girl near Sophie's height

That would confuse normies so nah

Then where the fuck is Sansa? Getting supplies?

Sitting around whining that people don't take her seriously even though she doesn't do anything.

And I wonder if they're going to try to pull a fake Sansa for something.

Looks cute from this angle proving once again that she needs a nose job.

Seems like just another dick belt

And if that doesn't work your probably fat enough to be a manderly

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

In the Vale. LF might kidnap her because pottery.

Season 2 Sophie was best Sophie.

(you)
>lol you're fat

>le ygritte is jon's nissa nissa!!
>nothing happens after she dies
>le sansa is jon's nissa nissa then!!!!!!
>will never happen
>le dany is definitely his nissa nissa guys!!!!!!!!111111

Give it up azor ahai isn't real you stupid fucks

You're retarded. Filming is on and off, it's not like theyre booked for every day and every week throughout the 6 to 8 months of filming.

Apparently he is a vain narcissistic asshole

Just like sophie and maisie

You fucked it up, samefag

>ywn kiss/lick her armpits, neck, tits, and anus

I'm not samefagging I put a (you) there since that's what he wants

They were just filming a scene with Jon, Brienne and Littlefinger and she wasn't there, why wouldn't Sansa be there?

Because Sansa doesn't have to be in every single scene involving Jon, Brienne, and Littlefinger

I've never in my life wanted to be a manlet until today.

>ironbabby edition

Kill yourself OP

Her double is there and all three characters especially Brienne involve her

You earned those quads user

And once again Sophie has a double that is miles better looking and hotter than her

Remind me why they keep casting this wench?

That chick would have made an infinitely better sansa than the untalented cow we got

yeah she's got some amazing talents

she's got a weird face shape
though i suppose sophie's wide face and strong jaw are a bit strange too

Sophie looks like a tranny

you better take those words back or you're gonna eat them

Someone give me a source pls I can't find it on google

And that girl looks like an alien from outer space

>implying this isn't literally the only man on the planet I'd go gay for

I miss pale as fuck sophie. Ah well.

Tumblr and reddit m8, get with the times

they are big websites

It's on plebbit's sophie stalker board

>tfw no kino like episode where Stannis and Jon retake Winterfell that ends with a shot of the BAratheon and Stark banners side by side

head-canon-kino only episode

U U U U

Excellent false flag

So Stannis isn't dead right? They did the cliché cut-off before she struck. Then again they killed the Blackfish off-screen and were just kind of 'meh'.

Oh. I searched google for a Sophie body double, but reddit says it's just a fan. I just want a name.

>Eva Green will never take her under her wing

>they will never have a sisterly yet lewd relationship together where Eva teaches her how to supremely up her acting game

>they will never bankroll a maleslut harem together

>you will never be one of their slave cocks

>tfw no kino like episode of nothing but Jon and Sansa having sex, and they show all of it. Graphic scenes of Kit really going to town on Sophie, from behind, 69, anal, vaginal, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, all the hits, all the big ones, all the good ones. Eats her out, full penetration, she sucks his dick, full anal penetration, eat, full penetration, bathroom, full penetration, sleep, full penetration and this goes on and on and back and forth for 60 or so minutes until it just sort of ends

Do girls think about anything other than taking photos of themselves to put on the internet?

Yes BBC

You want a stranger's name?

Ask the dude on reddit who posted it then where he got it, probably from that chick's and you can go from there

They think about swiping right on Chads and swiping left on you.

I want her name so I can found more pics of her and fap to them or use her in my elaborate gf fantasies

Then make a reddit account and ask where the dude got it, would probably lead you to her instagram

cant do it guys

i need the new season now

RIGHT NOW

>implying season 7 won't be even worse than season 6

Can you believe he's like 5'4" IRL?

Yeah I found her through the sophie tag on instagram, her name is Tamuna Gogua, she's fine as fuck

if there ever was an inspiration for manlets it's him, the man is a fucking god, impossible to hate even with his weird religion

How did the show get so bad? It was great for the first few seasons then everything turned to shit.
It used to be my favourite show but now I'm just sick of it and want it to end

I just...wow.

Hollywood is infested with manlets, so yes.

she's hot af desu senpai

>desu senpai
Who the fuck write like that? lmao

she's cute

CUTE!

Shitty writers started to write it themselves instead of copying the books.

no more nudity or interesting characters to kill
it's just the B cast left

you just KNOW she's going to get BLACKED

please be bait

clever user

Nah she's Russian/Georgian, they hate niggers unlike western whores

>tfw all the good characters were killed off and now only the shitty characters and actors are left
>ywn see Stephen Dilane, Charles Dance, Barristan, Sean Bean, Jeoffrey, Roose, Robert on GOT again

Hello welcome to Cred Forums newshit

And not a single full bikini or ass pic was seen on this day.

Dropped

I hate all the fancy /fa/ shit she wears, 99% girls look better in simple clothes like her pic with Sophie shows

We still have Diana Rigg as Olenna and.............nope, no other good actor/good character combo.

Was uncle Benjen a secret Targ loyalist? Is that why he exiled himself to the wall when the usurper won?

He was with Lyanna when she was "kidnapped".

Olenna will turn into a meme now that she's with Ellaria and Dany.

Sandor was great at first, then sharing scenes with Arya turned him into a meme and he never recovered, even with his scenes with the BwB.

Same will happen.

>ywn see Stephen Dillane and Mark Addy in a flashback
>ywn see Gendry take the Young Griff storyline

he handed Lyanna over to Rhaegar, but gave her an hard dicking before.

Eddard couldn't kill him because kinslaying, so to the wall he went.

He's still friendly with him because all crimes are forgiven when you join the NW.

speaking of whatever happened to Gendry? it's been so long i can't even remember

>ywn see Marc Addy insult Proudwing, and Dillage grind his teeth

Last he was seen was when Davos told him to row away from Dragonstone. They are bringing back that meme character because every normie was like "HURR DURR LE GENDRY IS LE ROWING THE BOAT STILL". The show is fanservice trash.

lord paramount of the trident

Good but canon says they should be fighting on horseback.

mfw Benjen is Jon's daddy

thank you Uncle Benjen

If it means we get an Arya sex scene then i doubt theyll be too many complaints.

As for Sophie, Id say its pretty obvious that Sansa is dead this season.

>it's a Sophie refused to do jonsa scenes so they got a big tittied double to episode

That's definitely a male stunt double lad....

Glover's back bitches

>Circe
Nigger how dumb are you

Sophie in costume for S7

Who /daddy issues/ here?

YES!
That guy and Smalljon where good actors but completely underutilized

that would be nice, but you forget that D&D are hacks

>not having gay tywin and stannis as daddies

Roose is one stone cold nigga

too bad Ramsay killed him like a bitch on the show

I am a Stannisfag, I think, due to my own complicated relationship with my father.

I use Stannis as a paternal male figure in my escapist fantasies to fill the void of not having what I feel was a competent male role model growing up.

Now that Stannis is dead, I am /daddy Davos/ all the way.

kek i didn't even remember that

god this show is shit now

That'd be shit.

Where's the conflict and believability? Just saying he's conflicted isn't much.

Needs Jon bouncing this stuff off someone who'd believe him about his vision. And then you can get the crypt scene.

>Where's the conflict and believability? Just saying he's conflicted isn't much.

But that's Jon's entire thing. He's always conflicted and confused. He can't do any other emotions.

lol I wrote this.

thanks 4 the memories.

What's the best sign when it comes to the books, besides them not finishing or coming out in a timely fashion, that George is a hack?

To me, it's Wex.

Wex is a living plot device who happens to be just perfect to get Davos to go after Rickon cause he happened to survive Winterfell burning, followed Bran and Rickon, followed Rickon a bit further, and then knows they sailed to Skagos, then gets caught, then Manderlys give a shit for some reason about him and teach him his letters so he can tell them all about Winterfell, Bran and Rickon still being alive, and Skagos

God speed, Ser Arthur.

Cersei's feet.

I really want to see what Skagos is like though, and see if they have a dragon there

Quite stubby desu.

Stannis Baratheon is truly the only ruler in the 7 kingdoms that I would be proud to call my daddy. He and ser Davos serve as the strong paternal figures that put the needs of the realm above their own prerogatives. They exhibit honor, justice, a sense of duty, and a prescient knowledge of the larger threats to humanity. Stannis is, in fact, the best ruler to fight the others and stave off the long night. He and daddy Davos make a very formidable team indeed.

>And if that doesn't work your probably fat enough to be a manderly
GTFO Ramsay

>Ned's grandma was Skagosi
>It's literally the only place in the North where the Northerners don't want to go

I thought it was prety wise for Osha to take him there.

Really doubt they have a dragon

Why would you think they do anyway?

>>Ned's grandma was Skagosi

What? No she wasn't. House Flint is Mountain Clan and House Locke is just a Northern House

>I thought it was prety wise for Osha to take him there.

It's stupid, they're savages who so far haven't shown real loyalty to the Starks

They mention the awakening of the 'stone dragon' in the Azhor Azai prophecy and in some place

>When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone

Skagos literally means stone, there are a lot of other minor mentions about Skagos and fire, but I think it's not a literal dragon.

There's a theory that she's from Skagos because the original Flint house branched into like five different Flint houses but only 3 are accounted for

The next Dunk and Egg book is going to be about Ned's grandma actually and there are hints about Skagos

But Old Nan

>His father's mother's mother had been a Flint of the mountains. Old Nan once said that it was her blood in him that made Bran such a fool for climbing before his fall.

>dragons from stone
>Skagos means stone so they might have dragons

this is retarded "logic"

Azor Ahai is Daenerys:

>Red Comet = Bleeding Star
>Khal Drogo dead, her son dead. "Dark" future ahead.
>Killed the love of her life.
>"Reborn"amidst fire(Dothraki) smoke(Slaver's Bay) and salt(the Ironborn). Literally awoke dragons from stone eggs.

As much as I hate her, she is Azor Ahai. I believe Gurm will surprise us by destroying the "Chosen One" trope, though.

Speaking about Skagos who else thinks that they're not evil people eaters? They could be eating the dead as a funeral rite and being some secluded but chill people

It's actually a twist that Dany is The Prince That Was Promised while Jon is Azor Ahai.

Nah, they're savages and just as bad as Wildlings, just a little more organized since they bother to have Houses like the Thenns, but still keep to the old ways

But not all wildling tribes are bad

Most are

Literally steal and rape women to make them their wives then stockholm them

Nah Jon is the PTWP and there is no one AA.

Who?

Spartacus is better than GoT.

FOREIGN WHORE!

Can you change this to a picture of meera backstabbing sansa?

Actually Little Finger has the title of Lord Paramount as given by King Joffrey and has his seat on Harrenhal.

A woman being the prince because that language doesn't have different words for men and women is such a gurm thing that it's basically given, just like Jaime killing Cersei.

Not in the show he doesn't but then again I'm not sure which continuity the original user meant or wants to go by

HARRENHALL?

But it does have different words for it.

Aemon is retarded, he can't extrapolate that dragons have no sex and so prince somehow doesn't either. They're two different words

It's good but Rome is better than Spartacus

Arya learned some High Valyrian from Maester Luwin, so can Jon, Sansa and Bran speak a little too?

I don't say Dang because she's such the obvious choice and seems like a Red Herring. I only say this because even Aemon believes her to be it. But only because she is thought to be the only Targ. But since we know Jon is one too. I'm assuming he is especially since Rheagar went through all that bullshit just to have Jon, plus Danys arc shouldn't really end on the throne.

Aemon is a biased senile Tardaryen who thinks everything cool in the world has to be centered around his retarded family.

What goes through her head before she posts this?

she knows half of the internet has a foot fetish

Any sign of Edd on set

The only pics we're getting are from this one photographer and he's selling them first before he posts them.

But from who's around that set, Edd wouldn't be there

I doubt they will film that stuff until November. The north stuff is always last to get better winter weather and they are setting everything back this year so it will be very last.
The sad thing is the way these kikes are wrapping stuff up his first scene next season will likely be his death

Are you seriously saying you know more about that shit than the 100 year old maester who used to be penpals with prince autism himself?

Blonde = Gone

It's good but the borgias is better than rome

I'm saying I'm not accepting faulty logic between two separate words by an old man near death who's not longer being preserved by the Wall

This. or she's about to find out

You know you could be on to something. It goes down in aFfC right? Im reading that now and will keep an eye out for his senile ramblings

Why does everyone in the north wear the same generic leather outfit? Why have they not updated their armor in 20+ years? Ned was wearing the same armor in the fucking tower of joy flashback that jon wears now

if it aint broke dont fix it

>be king/warden of the north
>cant even afford steel plate armor
>wear the same shit your basic men at arms wear
>don't even wear a helmet

>Why have they not updated their armor in 20+ years?

Why have they not updated their technology in 8000 years?

heavy and slow also tv show/movie so you have to show the faces of the main characters

> Note the importance of the blood. But Old Nan does not say Flint blood, but her blood. I come to realize that perhaps the climbing part does not refer to the Flints. I grant that the Flints live in the mountains, but climbing walls is not exactly the same as mountaineering. The grandmother might have been related to the raiders that climb the Wall. Bran underlines how long ago his greatgrandmother died. But we never hear a word about the grandmother.

Read this it's pretty great branvras.free.fr/HuisClos/Queen.html

Sycophant?

Or is he tricking Cersei?

>freys are supposed to be one of the richer houses in the riverlands due to their bridge tolls
>soldiers all look like hobos with no real armor or helmets, just dirty leather caps
huehue

They could at least wear some sort of helmet that shows their face, or a unique helmet like the one the hound wore for a few episodes. Season 1 had such better wardrobes and had actual colour, not just muh grey and brown leathers

He just wants to advance science and challenge the prude control of the Maesters.

>tfw he will never be your grandfather

but that costs money

i mean they should have tons of it since it's so successful but what do i know

What is Gregor doing to Unella?

Old Nan fucking says Flint of the Mountains instead of any of the other Flint places, she's not from Skagos.

I'm not reading jackshit

Gist of that is that she was a flint by marriage

If It Aint Red

You Must Behead

lol no.

Don't force this meme

Post your unpopular predictions about season 7
>Cersei will send Jaime away to Casterly Rock to rule there and he will not be her Valonqar
>Arya will kill Smelly Sanders
>Arya will never reunite with her family
>Littlefinger survives the season
>Euron summons a Kraken that kills one of Dany's dragons
>Jon will abdicate his throne once Bran shows up again

I only learned how to make images like this in gimp last night. You try

The Riverlands is the most pathetic of the kingdoms on Westeros

>major houses are Tully and Frey
>never the leader yourself, always under a stronger kingdom
>everybody uses your land as a battlefield
>people just rape the shit out of your people and burn your crops and you can do nothing

>and burn your crops

That's one of the most retarded things Tywin did. He basically gave the Reach a monopoly over the food supply, in a time when they were allied with Renly.

That was more retarded because the obvious outcome would be Robert chopping off his head for going against the crown. I have no idea what GRRM was thinking with that.

>I have no idea what GRRM was thinking with that.

George likes and wants some shit to happen to make things dramatic or whatever even when it makes no sense and there'll be no consequences that make sense cause he doesn't want there to be.

Like Tywin and no one getting to the bottom of why Cat took Tyrion even when they get him back and Tyrion mentioning to no one what Littlefinger did and was up to

If you had a Valyrian steel sword, what would it look like? What would it's name and backstory be?

Ugly as fuck

>creatively it made sense to me because i wanted it to happen

they don't come in claymore size do they? imagine a flamberge or similar with valyrian steel, that'd be awesome

DarkBloodPWNULOL666

Would look like a katana with spikes made of black metal and with Celtic marks and Nordic runes on it

this but valyrian steel

I don't know what it would look like but it'd be called Black Bastard

Backstory, bastard of a now extinct House Black became a great knight, founded House Blackguard, became a conqueror, then king, got rich, got a sword, named it out of poetry.

His refusal scene was based. Good writing and excellent acting.

Then they had to ruin it all and ruin the character by making him "regret it" for the shitty KitN scene.

>Her Grace commands you to service her feets, peasant
wat do?

>Then they had to ruin it all and ruin the character by making him "regret it" for the shitty KitN scene.

He had to regret it, he was at great risk of getting his head chopped off or getting hanged for an oathbreaker

This is really getting fucking annoying.

WHY THE FUCK IS SOME BIG TITTED REDHEAD STAND IN FILMING WITH KIT AND CO. AND SOPHIE IS IN LONDON STILL WITH BLONDE HAIR? WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN GOING ON? YES I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF, FUCK ALL OF YOU

>he doesn't believe in the dornish masterplan

seriously even if you don't believe in the whole thing the bits about Qyburn are unquestionable, watch the "Qyburn's message" part...

Sycophant or not, he IS tricking Cersei; He tells her he controls Varys network of spies when he clearly doesn't.

Kill yourself Preston

Heh, this was discussed a bit...
Yes, it makes sense if he'S just an opportunist trying to keep his head on his shoulder, and to keep his castle.

But the more the seasons goes, in GoT, what you see is just what is. There's no hidden conspiracy and tweests. People thought the Arya nonsensical scene meant there was something more to it, but no, it was just shitty writing.

Expect Glover to be 100% loyal and Jon's most fierce supporter in the future.

I wouldn't even be surprised if he shat on some other house that didn't follow Jon, like Lyanna Mormont did despite not wanting to join at first (and only doing so because DAVOS asked her to), then going on to make Jon KitN because "she doesn't care about his bastardy (even tho that's the one thing she said when she was refusing to join).

hurr durr
Qyburn received 0 messages from 90% of Westeros regions.
But he got about 30 from Dorne, and 30 from random shit happening in Kingslanding.

You're retarded if you don't see that he's just either a Dornish agent, or someone with Dornish connections, either way he DOES NOT control any spies/"little birds". He doesn't get any message from anywhere in Westeros even when huge stuff is happening, yet when someone kick a rock in Dorne he knows right away.

Calling it, the big tittied redhead is part of a Sansa ruse cruise to lure Littlefinger to his death.

The girl will be one of Tormund's daughters, she'll dress up like Sansa and we'll just see her from the back and around corners like Littlefinger will when he goes to tax Sansa's ass, she turns around, it ain't me starts playing everybody walks the dinosaur.

Ruse cruises don't exist anymore

pottery*

Is that a sword pommel above the left hip?

And people are saying the guy is Tommy Dune who's the armorer and weapons master for the show.

Maybe it really is a new character?

Would make it really weird that all these characters are involved except for Sansa and that they'd get another pale redhead as a character.

The large army to keep it.

This

Katana with the guard coming up to form a snake's mouth with the main blade coming out of it, name it Serpent's Bite

How jealous and insecure is Sansa gonna get when Jon starts surrounding himself with all these other people and listening to them more than he listens to her?

People like Tormund, Davos, Glover and Lyanna.

When he starts getting offered all these other women, like that new redhead, as wives, wives who'd become his new confidants, Queen in the North, who'd want to be Lady of Winterfell and want to push her out.

Sansa= Cersei
Jon = Joffrey/Tommen

>Not in the show he doesn't
Yes he does faggot

No he doesn't retard.

Check the viewer's guide, Walder Frey was made Lord Paramount of the Riverlands in the show

The only solution would be for Sansa to marry Jon.

RECAST
RECAST
RECAST
RECAST
RECAST
RECAST

>Sansa now has big tits and is shorter than Jon

Kit would approve

...that's her partner...

So she wasn't wearing the belt at that point, hope the photographer releases more pictures so we can see more of the intended costume

Stunt Double?

Is it? I thought her partner was Adelaide Kane?

Cuck in the north

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

I'd think that, but Sansa's not trained in sword fighting so she'd have no business having one

what did he mean by this?

>this meme

Aren't you bored yet?

>tfw /got/ is already shit and it's not even deep off season yet

what's that from, and can someone edit in pictures of D&D as his targets???

Uncle Iroh?

>deep off season

What did he mean by this?

Since she clearly isn't filming, I guess Arya isn't reuniting with the Starks any time soon.

George loves D&D though

I like the Starks but then I remember I have distant ancestors who were literal pirate lords, so I guess I'm a Greyjoy.

>tfw Bran is named after himself

Either Baratheon or Stark. I try to be honorable but I'm pretty shit at being morally sound, I have a bad temper and vindictive streak, but I live very far north and love the cold and outdoors, so I'd probably say Stark.

They didn't win for writing or directing, and he doesn't praise them for that either

Fun Bran fact: Bran means "raven" in Welsh and is the name of a legendary king of Britain called Bran the Blessed.

Yes they did, it was after this post

And he praises the show, which means he likes it

Deep off season is right in-between season releases, time-wise, I'm guessing, whereas we're currently still relatively close to the release of the last season.

Ohhh...shit I forgot..

>Stannis
>Desire to bring peace to the realm
If he wanted peace, he'd have bent the knee to his faggot brother.

But at the current rate, we'll be deep into filming and leaks by that midpoint, and unlike previous years we'll have the blu-rays and those extras early

Lets see
>Not chivalrous enough for House Arryn
>Not hard enough for House Stark
>Not flamboyant enough for House Tyrell
>Not heroic enough for House Baratheon
>Not sandnigger enough for House Martell
>Not rich/greedy enough for House Lannister
>Not incestous/insane enough for House Tardgaryan
>Not autistic enough for House Greyjoy
I guess I'd be a Tully because they seem pretty average.
Plus their castle is top-tier comfy.

Martells are the perfect mix of SJW and lolbertarian for him.

>TFW no Kino episode where Stannis punches the red bitch in the face when she tells him to burn his daughter.

destroy house lannistar

I have Frisian and Breton ancestry. I think one of my Breton ancestors was involved in the Norman Conquest of England but that's the only significant one I can think of that did anything in the Middle Ages.

I don't give a fuck about honor, chivalry, or any of that jazz. I prefer looking at commercial and cultural issues in the medieval age so I'm looking for a house that focuses on maritime trade, sponsoring architectural projects, and avoiding war unless it's absolutely necessary for survival. Basically I'm interested in making money, traveling in foreign waters, having sweet castles, living peacefully, and not getting involved in power plays.

>House Black
U be sayn we wuz sum finna noble house n sheit?

Aside from you not caring about chivalry, house Tyrell sounds pretty good for you. They only go for the safest power plays, if they could even be called that, they have a sweet navy for trade and exploration (plus they have heaps of good commodities to trade, especially wine), thanks to their Redwyne bannermen, they're good at making money because of their fertile lands, and are great at making comfy castles. I would say they're one of the more peaceful houses, since they surrendered without bloodshed during the rebellion, and chose to sit outside Storm's End and get drunk rather than assault it.

Now that you mention it, looking at the history of House Hightower, I think they're probably the best fit for me.

>I would say they're one of the more peaceful houses, since they surrendered without bloodshed during the rebellion, and chose to sit outside Storm's End and get drunk rather than assault it.
That was actually a calculated part on the Tyrells to show that they were supporting the Targaryens by doing the bare minimum. Why bother sending their army to fight at the Trident when they besiege Storm's End with no cost of their men?

Why is she trying to Bran

I'd go for a Hightower as well because I like magic n sheeit

here's arya doing the bran thing

She can never do the Bran, not even close

Yeah, their access to the Citadel's archives is interesting. In fact, they're probably the most overlooked House with a massive ace up their sleeve.

Will that knowledge help them stop Euron from buttfucking them?

Doubtful because he's coming out of nowhere. It actually surprises me how nobody in-universe registers Euron as a threat.

I know it was calculated; If the Rhapegar won they would keep their titles because they technically fought for them. If Robert won then they wouldn't be found inside his ancestral castle next to his brother's corpse, they'd be outside the walls ready to pledge fealty.
I still think they're mostly peaceful by nature though; House Tyrell isn't known for burning the countryside and slaughtering peasants whenever they go to war.

New thread when?

Jonsa edition

new

>House Tyrell isn't known for burning the countryside and slaughtering peasants whenever they go to war.
Yeah Tywin was a real dumbass for torching the Riverlands like that. The Tyrells and the Reach would be able to provide the foodstuffs that the realm would need since the Riverlands have gone to shit. Nowhere else seems to produce crops like the Riverlands and Reach do. The Vale only has limited area and can only feed itself. Dorne's climate and terrain doesn't indicate it's a breadbasket. The Westerlands are too hilly and mountainous. The North doesn't seem like it's major grain exporter. The Stormlands are rain, rocks, and trees. All that leaves is the Crownlands and they're limited too.

All the Tyrells have to do is swoop in and provide food to the starving smallfolk of the Riverlands, earning their gratitude and cementing their hold on the Iron Throne. Tywin's anger at Tyrion being kidnapped and insulting Lannister honor blinded him to the geopolitics. Especially with winter coming.

>>Arguably the two most famous people on Game Of Thrones used to hook up back when the show first started
Sean Bean fucked Charles Dance?

>Implying you wouldn't