Would you survive? Would you purge?

Would you survive? Would you purge?

Probably, since I'm a prepper

I would just put my house on lockdown and go innawoods to my treehouse

I just about survived watching the film without dying out of rage for it's shitness.

I would probably just have a wank in public or something

I'd move to Canada immediately.

It would be interesting to see if Cred Forums would form parties to hunt minorities or if someone from /k/ would trick all the virgins from /r9k/ to meet and then kill all.

this desu senpai

No and No.

I haven't seen this. What's it about? Some kind of purge?

There has actually been times in modern America where a city's law and order has completely broken down. We can extrapolate what would likely happen from what happened in those instances.

Every year, for one night, crime is legal for 12 hours.

You can do whatever you want from 6 to 6.

America has become a dystopian shithole. That's unrelated to the movie though. Crime is legal for 12 hours.

Cred Forums would be great on Purge night. All the scaredy-cat, jelly belly mods in their tinfoil bunkers, trembling and thinking about how many Brendan and Bane threads they were missing. It would be a special night indeed.

For you.

>if i admit to deleting that thread will i die?
>it would be extremely painful
>for me?
>you're a big guy wait no you did it wrong REEEEEEEE

Yes.

I would rob a bank.

I don't care enough about other people to kill them. But I could really use millions of dollars, and during the purge I can steal any construction vehicle or equipment needed to break into said bank (or stores or anyplace, really).

I would purge you within minutes of you venturing through your front door. I would smile as I slapped you to death and you would wish that you had never set foot out of the safety of your meme basement.

Yeah, good luck breaking through vault doors, you might never even find any money in them if you somehow magically drill through 4 ft of reinforced steel, all the banks would move their money to remote locations with guards armed to the teeth, you wouldn't even as much as find the place, much less steal anything.

Banks are a meme heist target. You want to go after something people don't associate with heists like they do bank vaults.

Hypothetically, I bet you could easily fill a van with millions of dollars worth of microchips, or art, or pharmaceuticals, or just private valuables from some random rich dude's house.

I read today that a Saudi Princess was robbed in Paris by two guys and they got away with a wristwatch worth $850,000. A fucking wristwatch. Imagine what you'd get if you cleared out their hotel room, and the security there would be 1% that of a bank.

then someone shoots you on the way out and steals your money bag

>Regular upper class houses are fortified to hell and bank
>"EH I WOULD JUST GO OUT AND SHOOT MY WAY THROUGH HUNDREDS OF MURDERERS TO ROB A BANK I BET THEUR SECURITY IS SHIT ANYWAY

BRILLIANT, user

>Would you survive?

I reckon I'd survive a few since I'm a richfag
>Would you purge?

Depends. I'd probably consider killing a celebrity or something edgy like fucking a corpse.

>I reckon I'd survive a few since I'm a richfag
Oh yeah, remember how rich people always survive in these movies?

Ok the concept of this movie is fucking retarded.
Sure it reduces crime throughout the year but one day pretty much every fucking store is gonna be robbed killing of thousands of small companies at once therefore damaging the economy.
Also letting people kill others is retarded. The government loses money from their taxes plus killing [people should be punishable always as it's the worst thing a person can do.

yes. innawoods

Yes I would survive.

>Pack a bug out bag (already have one actually)
>Go innawoods
>Cozy camp day and come back when it's over.

This is how you survive a real life Purge.

>Also letting people kill others is retarded. The government loses money from their taxes plus killing [people should be punishable always as it's the worst thing a person can do.

The idea is that they government is doing it to kill poor people, who we all know don't pay taxes and only leech of off government benefits.

And by killing off the poor you're killing off the workforce. This is what bothered me the most. Not the fact there's an actual purge or people actually respecting the 12 hour rule for a fucking year but the economics are just retarded. Also, its set way too close in the future. Shit won't be at all in 2020+

>can't be accused of racism
Why not? Korea is literally a 100% racially homogenous hierarchical technocracy

>And by killing off the poor you're killing off the workforce.

And again the implication is that these are people who don't work and live on welfare.

Korea Koreans are incredibly racist but in American they are a minority and according to liberals only white people can be racist.

I'd definitely join the Cred Forums meet up and kill niggers spics and other undesirables

Added bonus would be raiding houses of people with Hillary stickers on their cars

That's such a meme reaction, and it's sure to get you killed. There'll be a good 50 other people at least trying to rob the same bank, and at least one will try to kill you, on top of which where are you going to give the money to after you get it because no other banks are likely to take it, and if they did they'd just nick it off you.

What you want to do is forge some documents so that you get Bill Gates' money or something. That's the thinking man's way of going about it.

>What you want to do is forge some documents so that you get Bill Gates' money or something. That's the thinking man's way of going about it.

>Next day Bill Gates takes you to court
>Court rules your documents are forgeries and being in possession of forged documents is illegal
>Bill Gates keeps all of his money and you go to jail

>not just killing Hillary
What's wrong with you?

That is literally the plot of the third movie. The evil racist white men are trying to kill the first woman presidential candidate who wants nothing more than to help the poor and minorities.

She was shown bound and gagged twice, made me want to bust a nut.

I assume that any actions taken that day have no consequences for the other days, so owning documents that are forged on the day wouldn't run over as a crime into the following days.

Also, now he's skint who's he going to hire to take me to court now that I can afford the best lawyers money can buy?

The problem is anything that requires ongoing proof of evidence is never going to hold up. You can steal cash because it's untraceable so that's fine but lets say you steal a car. The car is already registered to someone else and if you want to register or plate it or get insurance for it you need to provide proof of ownership. The other guy will have reported it stolen and so while you couldn't be convicted or charged with stealing the car the courts could compel you to return the car to the owner.

Same with a business or anything else of that nature. Civil trials are still a thing that you must obey even if no criminal charges get pressed.

yes I would easily survive

ez pz

I live in a rich neighborhood where crime is non existent and people know each other

also. the newest movie election year was fucking terrible. I regret big time watching it, at least I alt tabbed during most of it

the concept has great potential but the movies fuck up big time. the second one was the only bearable one

*ongoing proof of ownership

OK, new plan. Forge his will so that I get his money when he dies and then kill him.

>I live in a rich neighborhood where crime is non existent and people know each other

So just like the first one, where the rich family is attacked by the nice neighbors that they know.

This is a better plan but if you couldn't find a way to destroy the original one it would still come to a civil trial and would be a gamble.

yeah because movies are reality

you dumb fuck

Really the best plan is to finish all of your business that night. Like with the car thing, I'd just do a Gone in 60 Seconds

>Line up a buyer with access to a cargo ship
>Steal a bunch of high end cars
>You deliver to the docks, pays you, the cars are over seas that same night

You get a ton of money and don't have to worry about what happens with the cars.

Sure, because the entire premise is retarded.

Sure, I'd just go camping in the mountains.

>ctrl + f "innawoods"
>3 results

So 3 smart people in this thread

The banks have protection. Have you never actually watched these movies? Only poor people die.

Obviously he hasn't. The whole first movie is about how home defense is a huge industry and rich people have more than enough shit to protect themselves.

I would have to make friends with the crips or some former crips because apparently they're the nicest people in the world not like those evil white people

The first movie also ends with a bunch of rich people dying.

Because they messed with other rich people.

Nah the only laws I'm interested in are marijuana related so I'd just stay in