GODDAMN IT DONNA

GODDAMN IT DONNA

>I need two more days
>YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES

>looks at front page of 10 page document
>WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??

What the hell did you just say?

this series was pretty enjoyable the first couple seasons. Now it's
>broken relashionships (minus the interracial ones)
>MUH strong independent black womyn all over the place
>Litt becoming the number 1 master cuck
wanna bet the son of that woman is going to be black?

it didn't look like a show that needed to pander to the current year meme generation but apparently it did

>wanna bet the son of that woman is going to be black?

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

>That dramatic music in every Rachel Zane scene

her father is the only relatable character of the entire show. Having that cunt of a daughter must be exausting

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GODDAMN BULLSHIT?

*throws file on desk*

Use it

>This won't hold up in court.
>Good thing we're never in court then.

You better make this go away.

This. I watched this for 3 seasons, then realised I hated almost every single character. What a waste.

Close on stunned look

You know what really fucking annoys me? How in almost every fucking episode, either Harvey or Mike have a moment of epiphany while talking to someone (most of the time it's Louis) and it solves all their problems.

Like god fucking damn, can you get any fucking lazier with the script than that?

wait until you notice when AND HOW FUCKING MUCH they walk across the hallways in the offices when they talk. 50% of every episode its someone walking up and down while talking agrily. Like, where are they even going? why can't they phone each other from their offices. They just have to walk everywhere

>walks into office
>throws folder on desk

WE'RE DONE

>walks out of office

What did you just say to me?

*references '80s/'90s popular culture at you*

I don't need to hear this bulshit and i CERTAINLY DON'T NEED TO HEAR IT FROM YOU

>leaves angrily while Donna watches because she still fails to mind her own fucking business somewhere else

Well while you were referencing pop culture from the 80's/90's, Attorney we pissed off in the past just knocked us on our ass, so you better find a way to fix it, fast.

Am I a faggot for thinking Harvey is handsome?

Bravo, this is fucking funny.

heck no

nah he's very good looking. Although better when he was younger. For example he's in The Recruit, a 2003 movie with Al pacino and Colin Farrel. Which is actually where i saw him the first time

>Mike and Harvey having a conversation on the street
>cut to scene in whatever fucking floor they work on
>continue the exact same conversation

What even is the point of doing this? Just start the conversation at the place you want the characters to be at, no need to make things look retarded with cutting to a completely different location yet the characters continue the convo as if nothing happened.

>It's a Donna possess superhman competence and foresight episode
>It's a Donna/Harvey ship is teased episode

Did he get Botox'd he looks younger and... smoother than when I used to watch.

to be honest, i can still tolerate that bullshit after 5 seasons.
there's only one thing about her that got me furious and it was the "i'm black inside" scene. Where she shows the other secretary some lewd pics on her phone probably banging some famous nignog
like that should prove you're "black approved" and "omg i fuck niggers how cool am i, please watch my show".

i just laugh at his receding hairline. Every year it's like 1cm higher. I think that's what makes him look puffer

I wanna lick Donnas soles and fuck Jessicas fat black MILF ass