Leave capekino to us

leave capekino to us

art + capitalism + time = "Hanna-Barbera Cinematic Universe"

kill everything

That sounds fucking stupid.

What's next? A fucking Kellogg cinematic universe?

>scooby doo
>cape

I wonder which character they'll turn black.

>Kellogg cinematic universe
Sony exec here
...is that not something that you'd want? I think a lot of people would like that. Kellogg's products sell really well, and there are so many lovable characters...

>there will be a Captain Caveman movie in your lifetime

I never asked for this.

that would be BULL-SHIT

Universal Monsters Cinematic Universe is no longer the stupidest thing I have heard.

Wacky races : Civil war

Who will be cast as Daphne?

It was the first cinematic universe.

>Directed by George Miller

/George Miller's Wacky Races/ when?

live action mad max style whacky races movie when?

mammario

Zoe Saladana

Whew lads

Hong Kong Phooey

Hollywood are also trying to launch a Robin Hood cinematic universe and a King Arthur cinematic universe.

How would that work? Robin Hood and who?

King Arthur and who?

Each merry man gets his own film and then Robin Hood movie will unite them Avengers style?

loving every laugh

Yeah, it was neat and semi-original back then. Now it, like the DCEU and whatever the fuck this Scooby Doo crap is supposed to be, is already announcing so much stuff it won't even be able to keep up with.

Hell, their lead for the universe is the fucking co-writer of Transformers. I guess Snyder was too busy.

>The Mummy
>Untitled ???
>Untitled ???
>Invisible Man
>Wolf Man
>Van Helsing
>Creature From The Black Lagoon
>Bride of Frankenstein

I guarantee they'll all be the same exact movie with a different skin.

A episode of Mystery Inc. Blue falcon and Dynomutt on it. Mystery Inc. was very well written and Hanna-Barbera already has a universe where characters routinely cross over, but it is just not canonized.

This sounds like a no brainer to me, can't wait.

They already did that

>Little John: Origins
I'm already hype

WITNESS ME

>cinematic universe

Yes, and we had those Jetsons/Flinstones crossovers, Scooby Doo/Flinstones and WWE with Hanna Barbera too.

That has the potential to be fucking awesome.

Will Dick Dastardly be the Thanos of the Hannah Barbera Universe?

Hanna Barbera's Harlem Globetrotters will be the next Guardians of the Galaxy.

I'd fucking watch that.

Mystery Inc already did that and it was funny. This is going to suck.

>no Batfink cinematic universe

They have their own Ant Man

As long as they bring back Sonny and Cher for it, I'm good.

When will they learn?

Man how the fuck did they get away with airing this on CBBC 10 years ago? That Japanese guy is fucking Mickey Ronney tier.

They don't adapt current comics into movies, anons. You'll have to wait at least ten years before the Mad Max Wacky Races comic gets a movie.

>that first aired in April 1966

I have some news for you... you've been in a coma for 40 years.

They aired it on a British kids show in the mid noughties you dense burgercunt.

JONNY QUEST FUCKING WHEN?!

Catch the Pigeon is turned into a gritty spy thriller about the Vulture Squadron's attempts to intercept the American spy and ace aviator "Yankee Doodle" Pigeon before he brings secret documents back to Washington about the Kaiser's attempts to entice Mexico to enter WWI.

Are we gonna see any of the animal cartoons like top cat get a movie?

the only Cinematic Universe I need is the Mommy Cinematic Universe thank you very much.

>starting it off with a movie about King Richard going off to the crusades, thus creating the atmosphere where heroes can rise
>most of the "merry" men are actually tired veterans returning at different times from the crusades, which is why they're capable of fighting against King John's forces
>each man gets an "origin" movie where they're half shown learning how to fight by fighting Saracens, half of how they returned and found injustice and had to flee when they stood up against it in the way they were taught in the holy land
>then Robin comes along and finally unites them into a fighting force, rather than a spread force hiding in the woods

I'd watch it, to be honest. Sounds more fun than just another Robin Hood movie where the merry men are just extras.

Wackey Races movie?

Yes they do

MOMMY?!?!?!?

Does anyone remember that scooby doo animated movie where the zombies were real zombies and not a man in a mask? Fuck that spooked me out as a kid

Mightor, Space Ghost and Birdman movies! Yey!

>mid-nineties were 25 years ago

good news, you've only been in a coma for 15 years

Cast Dick Datardly Cred Forums.

Is the concept of a cinematic universe the worst thing to happen to major movie releases since wide scale remakes

>does anyone remember the most often voted best Scooby Doo movie of all time?

Yes.

Witch's Ghost was way comfier.

>Datardly

Dastardly, obviously.

Idris Elba.

Magneto.

Mommy Thiccfu

why does the blonde guy look chadder

why is velma thin

reeee not my scooby doos

The guy that plays Artie bucco

Nigga if y'all ain't hyped for this you're mentally retarded. I was literally the other day wondering when they were gonna do new Hana Barbara shit. Johny quest could be epic in live action

Mexico did 2 Top Cat movies, one flash animated, the other is a cgi prequel

They'd make it darshawn quest instead of Johny quest though

he said mid-noughties, which means mid-2000s. Honestly the guy you're replying to has been making sense this whole time and you're just misunderstanding him and making yourself look like a jackass.

Neat, were they any good?

They've been trying to do a Johnny Quest movie for years. Since back when that Jetsons live action movie was happening.

Wacky Race War: Slant eye run

I could never stand any of their cartoons. They're all bottom of the barrel vomit.

Please stop. You are ruining this board by saying ignorant shit like this in every thread.

Yo, WB, if Wacky Races isn't the endgame of this cinematic universe, then don't even fucking bother.

Literally Wacky Raceland

warner bros, gib movie pls

>britbongs actually call the mid-2000s, "the mid-noughties"

>DC
JUST

>Pay $13 to see the new Tony the Tiger flick
>Ends in a cliffhanger
>They run out of free cereal afterwards

It's not far, they already did Angry Birds

I always felt dry cereal served and eaten like chips is the most underrated snack kino out there

>Melvin shows up in the post-credits scene

Why not just strap a bag of sugar to your face like a feed-bag?

hope he BLACKs the trix rabbit in the sequel 2bh

I like looking at the colors and marshmellows

Trix is going to be the Loki of the series, and he'll be the leader of some pedo ring.

>silly rabbit. turning tricks ain't for kids

aww yisssss!

They are not bad, bt not as funny as original cartoon.

If you ask why Top Cat?, Mexico has running Top Cat cartoon for over 30 years (There are only 30 episodes or so, but they keep repeating the same episodes over and over)