>no interracial couples
>no all whites are evil shit
>not afraid to say nigga
>not afraid to show that some blacks are bad people
>no muh dick scenes

by***

Luke ends up marrying Jessica jones though cuh

He gets Jessica in the end you dumbass

it's almost like black people don't like the propaganda jews have been putting in media for decades.

You described Atlanta senpai

comics written by a Jew, though.

So is this good and not just some cuck shit?

99% of the media you consumed is made by jews. Even this website is made by a jew. Honestly it's because non jewish people make shit.

All the things said in the OP are good aspects of a 2016 agenda pusher, but it is still terribly directed and some actors are really awful

There is a lot of jews dude, you should expect jews to create shit as well

The only person who talks about BLM is a villain of the show.

there are already multiple threads Netflix marketing team

finally someone gets it, white "well intended" sjw lefties end up doing and saying the most racist things, and worst they bait for racial division

more Cage the tv show and less Cage the cuckolding comic written by Brian michael Bendis

Everyone knows that overcompensating whites are the worst SJWs. That's who comes up with the most unbelievable, illogical shit, because they don't actually believe it themselves. They're just saying whatever they think "minorities" want to hear. They're always the ones who get the message wrong and take shit too far, because they're never being genuine, they're just desperately trying to prove they "get it."

I didn't say that Jewish people are incapable of making shit. I'm saying non jewish media is bad. Go watch Aurora Teagarden Mystery: A Bone to Pick, Courageous, Facing the Giants, and A Long Way Off. Then you tell me who makes better media.

WE WUZ SUPERHEROES N SHEEIT

Colter looks so fucking fat. Is he fucking pregnant or some shit?

Yes and the baby is yours.

you mean blacks arent noble kind people that wear sweater vests and smile all the time?

The tv said so tho

White cucks and rich pussified coloreds are the SJW core.

Actual niggers will just mutter "cops be killing us N shit" as an excuse to loot, at the most.

Normal black people hate all that sjw cuck shit and just like shiw about black people.

Meh "Atlanta" is made by blacks and all whites are made to be complete idiots or villains.

yeah, but is it good? like, is it well written (for capeshit)?

I want a NEET gf so bad

SJWs are almost all white

Chris is catholic you moron.

I seriously can't visit this sub anymore. You're all so, so, so fucking stupid.

>trailer has a rap song by a white guy

kek

What the fuck are you talking about?

That looks like a nicer version of the room I am in now. Not even sure of the importance of half of this shit.

clean it up bro, not like you're doing anything else.

i always try to keep my room a little tidy since i'm doing nothing all day

If like Jessica Jones. Then you will like this. There isn't really any worth while actions scene till the end. When he actually fights a super villain even then it's over pretty fast.

how the fuck have you already watched it all you fucking madman

You turn EVERYTHING into a stupid race discussion. Literally every single show with black people becomes a cuckold joke. It's fucking old.

Atlanta is an okay show about the struggles of black people in a certain city. If the writers portray white people a certain way, that's because that's how they act.

His mother's maiden name is Cohen.

(you)

What are you even talking about? I can't visit this fucking board anymore. Everyone is retarded.

Blacks are not the enemy bros

tell them to stop fucking shit up and killing everyone then

Cry me a river

blacks are idiots. the real problem is who is manipulating them.

This. Jews are the enemy.

They want us to hate blacks based on their skin color so we don't hate the jews based on the shit they do

> just finished the office
> read credits for the first time
> Lieberman
> Silverman
> Noah
> Kleinman
The Jews make literally everything.

Truly God's chosen people.

well yeah, but not like anyone's doing anything in that regard.

>sub

He is right, this sub is pretty shit.

It's supposed to be about TV shows, but it always descends into ethnic hatred a pseudo-philosophical flame wars.

>If the writers portray white people a certain way, that's because that's how they act.
Why aren't they portraying blacks as far worse then?

they're the only ones that can survive fucking each other. Jessica would snip any normal man's dick off with her freakishly strong vaginer muscles

You don't belong here and you now realize why. Leave like you want to.

It's not a sub, it's not a sandwich and it's not reddit. Leave. You don't like it here and no one wants you here.

Don't blame us. We didn't turn media into the propaganda wing of the 'banks'. We just noticed.

"Sub" as in sub-forum.

Also, Redditch and Half Chan have a lot of cross-over. Redditch users post to Half Chon and vice versa.
> Chonners actually think this

wtf I hate chris now

why do you type like a faggot

Italo-americans are still better.
Jews can't compare with scorsese or Chase.
Or other italians.
Just look at the medici.

>Everyone is retarded except me
BRAVO, faggot.

Fucking niggers.

>Just look at the medici.

lol are you fucking serious it's not the 1500s any more

Catholics are the jews of the Christian world. Which is to say the smart ones.

this. non jews have no sense of humor it's so fucking annoying.

Scoresaysay is a bore though and a fraud. Speilberg is a jew and the same applies. Goyim in general though are not talented.

It's always the 1500s on Redditch.God's blessing made the Jews artistic geniuses.

>Catholics the jews of the christian world.

So much ignorance in one sentence.
Obviously the jews are the jews of the christian world, because it's the same world dumbass.

>they still invited spike "kill all whites" lee into the finale

wow you're fucking retarded goy never cease to amaze me.

analogies aren't literal. i don't think that's going to help you're fucking braindead though.

based God

Spike "90% of my paycheck comes from cucked goys" Lee

And yet, you can spot the reviews made by cucks