youtube.com/watch?v=d545PS_AkOw
youtube.com/watch?v=XJyMT4ZVQEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK that's woke!

yeah. last season wasn't too good though. hope they step it up next season

also the less kyle mclachlan the better

>SJWs eating their own

Nothin new here

Portlandia is great but only in Youtube clips. I can't imagine watching it for 30 minutes straight and slogging through the misfire sketches.

I know Cred Forums is filled with flyover state basement dwellers who do't get half of the jokes but this shit is funny and well observed any way you spin it: youtube.com/watch?v=d545PS_AkOw

Yeah, it's fun but last season went heavily into character stories and that felt weird.

>SJW

Portlandia made fun of how commercial feminism has gotten.

I fucking love portlandia.

How is Portlandia SJW?

Hope so. Its the last one

>it's a Cred Forums janitor episode

youtube.com/watch?v=XJyMT4ZVQEc

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yep. They announced last year

>when you purportedly fail in these institutions, you are resisting oppression

Actually we recently found out that Cred Forums is heavily populated with people from New Jersey so I wouldn't be surprised if Cred Forums is as well.

Are you sure? I thought they were going to do two more seasons.

>the less kyle mclachlan the better
Ultra heresy

I was going to watch it until i heard about the devaluation of feminist discourse.

Kek triggered as fuck. How do they not realize they're playing into the shows joke?

I'm from New Jersey :3

>DO not seek validation from systems that seek to oppress you. Do not forget that widely held perceptions of successful employment, education, marriage, and family have white supremacist patriarchal roots. When you purportedly fail in these institutions, you are resisting oppression. You are a warrior.
>You are a warrior.
>You are a warrior.

Honestly though, they do a better job parodying themselves than "Portlandia" ever could

why would anyone watch portlandia? it's a shitty show although obviously not for the reasons this special snowflake brought up

According to the article there were other factors. Like the show not making up for lost profits. Forcing their neighbor's store to close and lose profits. Not repairing the damage to the store. Making a mess of the store while filming and being mean to the staff,

I hate when I get lectured by fucking paper signs taped to the door of a shitty coffee place

I tried, but can't get over how awful the characters are. I know it's satire and that is the entire point, but I just fucking hate the characters.

They know they're seen as a joke and they don't care. Think of it like Cred Forums and the Trumplerinas shitposters. Being a joke and a headline fuels their persecution complex and makes them more radical and persistent in clinging to their beliefs. The more outcast they are the more they're convinced they're right because they've probably been outcasts their entire lives and they've coped by becoming empowered by it.

Now that this and Comedy Bang Bang are about to end is Documentary Now the only original show IFC has now?

My friend played some episodes for new because he said it was hilarious. I told him I couldn't take anymore after 2 episodes because it was so bad

>SJWs using 'transphobia' as negotiating leverage against other SJWs.

you've got to love it when the liberal retards inevitably turn on each other. pottery.

It's the natural endpoint of intersectional feminism. Whoever is the biggest victim wins.

I mean yes. But if you read the real story behind it, it basically boils down to Portlandia not paying the book store enough $ to shoot there.

Negotiations soured, and now they're full on attacking the show with this nonsense.

Fuck all these people tbqh.

And what reasons might those be?

>Portlandia is SJW
When will this meme die?

FUCK, I love portlandia now!

>never going to watch it though

Brownstein has said that the only reason she got into the riot girl scene is because she thought that she might be able to get famous through it. I don't think she ever was part of third wave feminism let alone prescribed to it's values.

>Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein aren't SJWs

whatever you say dude

Lol sure thing m8. All celebrities whose work you enjoy definitely 100% have the exact same politics and values as you I'm sure.

>purposely being a fucking failure makes you a feminist warrior!
hahahahaha

or you could just read her memoir.

Brownstein
>Jewish
>gay
>feminist activist
>BLM supporter

Whatever you say dude

Their whole show is dedicated to shitting all over the progressive community.

They're definitely liberal, but they're a far cry from being SJWs.

Piss poor font choice. Choose Georgia. Georgia is love. Georgia is life.

Could you be more reddit?

>They're definitely liberal, but they're a far cry from being SJWs.
Like there is a difference at this point other than semantics.

>why would anyone watch portlandia? it's a shitty show although obviously not for the reasons this special snowflake brought up

It's a show made by jews for jews, unless you are jewish you don't apply

Nigger, the DNC nearly tore itself apart this election because of the differences between those two.

Don't be a fucking retard.

Or maybe they should have used a font that we all get.

>also the less kyle mclachlan the better
The fuck am I reading here?

he's not a comedic actor

Do you ever get tired of looking for things to be offended by and trying to make yourself look like a victim?

>being this hopelessly brainwashed and unintelligent

There is ZERO difference.

The real left is labor.

Liberals aka Democrats aka Jew-puppets have ZERO to do with real left wing politics.

So yeah, liberals and SJWs are the same tool with two different names.

DUDE STOP MAKING FUN OF ME LMAO

>conversing with somebody who posts hate symbols.

Pig disgusting.

Fuck off. He said she wasn't an SJW. I laid out why she is (ie FACTS), and offered no opinion beyond that.

>the less kyle mclachlan the better
Why don't you take a log walk off a short pier?

>sans serif font
>for a bookstore
you people make me sick

thanks for corecting the record!

>WHITE GENOCIDE ZOMG!!!!

I resent this show mostly because it has associated Washed Out with Pacific Northwest hipster culture, when in reality they are so much more than that as a band. Seriously, listen to Paracosm.

Portlandia isn't even remotely SJW.

I agree with all of that except for the warrior part, that's going a bit over the edge

Very "nimble" my man. ;-)

>tfw all I get is arial

Then they should put THAT at the forefront instead of whining like cunts

The entire damn show is dedicated to the differences between the two.

Are you suffering from cognitive dissonance?

tl;dr avoid me

I've more than purportedly failed, guess I'm some sort of general.

>wanting less of kyle mclachlan is any context.
Mcfucking kill yourself.