Kino? Has Nolan done it again?

Kino? Has Nolan done it again?

the only nolan film that was not shit was bane movie and only because it gave us one of the best memes that ever exist

>Nolan
he's a big guy

>NOlan in charge of fight scenes.

did the Dark Knight Rises teach you NOTHING?!

I'm actually worried.

If its Dunkirk why they wearing ww1 hats?

they're perfectly funtional

Because by the time the Brits joined WWII the Americans had no helmets left so they lent them their WWI helmets

what did he mean by this?

Why would they choose to make a movie about the worst """"""battle"""""" in ww2? They could of made a movie about Stalingrad, Kursk, or even fucking monte cassino. But no, they had to make a 2 hour shit flick with a bunch of fags running away from the Germans.

I am to tired for fear but I don't want shrapnel in my face if I survive

I can't watch this scene without being annoyed by this smug looking little prick.
Imagine after weeks of planning and hundreds of man hours put in to get that scene just right through all the historical research and clothing to getting all of the actors there and this lone fucking nonce ruins all that work.

>when someone with a dumb opinion is too dumb to hide the fact that they like memes rather than reinforce the perspective that they're dumb with dumb opinions

nah that reaction is pretty accurate. People have different ways of accepting the situation they are. Some are anxious, some smile because they have accept their death and lastly some a non nonchalant .

look at the faces of these polish men right before they are killed by firing squad

ok kid

when I got punched in the face I smiled

>kid
>says the drooling mouth breather who thinks memes are funny

self-awareness: zero

can't wait for the scene in which both armies charge each other

the biggest film since the silent era

I wonder how expensive it would be to digitally remove that guy

ok kiddo

see

that trailer was pretty pretentious desu

JUST

>at the last second he realizes he has to turn around and look scared

shut the fuck up you pleb bitch

your taste in film is shit, and no one cares about your uneducated opinions you troglodyte pigfuck

what's a kino? I've never hung out in a safe space

DELETE THIS

Kino is art. I guess you could loosely translate it as "cinema", but doing so results in a diminution of meaning. Kino is closely related to the Gesamtkunstwerk philosophy of Wagner. Anyway, you'll know it when you see it.

It's going to be great. Stop being contrarian.

cheers

Nothing seperates the men from the boys like a firing squad.

That's quality Nolan directing son.

>female cop and some thug air punching each other

was getting triggered part of you're plan?

General Patton, I'm Private.

hes on the street
like the people
hes one of them

Memes

They were the worst helmets of both wars. Only good for eating soup.

I'm imagining Nolan as those scenes with Johnny Depp as Ed Wood directing the worlds worst scene.
>CUT! That's perfect!
>But Chris, the extr--
>It's perfect, NEXT SCENE!

This looks good though

Can someone make this a high resolution wallpaper.

This is fuken Art