2 episodes in

>'nigger talk' for literally 10 mins about 'kobe' and shit ..idk wtf they talking about im gussing baketball..
>the hot girl/love interest is a 50 yr old woman with an afro
>lame /boring ass intro with blues music ..not catchy and basadd and builds up like daredevil or mysterious and nice like jessica jones
>luke's actor is not charismatic or stands out enough... he's just quiet and blends in to the background
>directing is just so average.. didnt notice any cool shots or moments
>too slow.. literally nothing happens or has action to keep me interested to watch the next epi

at least Remi danton from house of cards is alright in it. but he's just a human mob boss with guns that wont even leave a scratch on luke.. there's no real threat when the main guy has no fucking weakens..

>watching netflix superhero shows
>expecting it not to be retarded shit with 60% filler

>too slow
>2 episodes in

Wow. Cred Forums I'd rather you be racist than be this fucking pleb

>a 12 episode capeshit show should take 8 episodes to get interesting
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sounds like Luke Cage is a pleb filter and you outed yourself as a pleb. Also first episode even talked about how he got laid out by a point blank shotgun blast and even the gunshot to his hand made him flinch.

Why do people assume being bulletproof means he has no weakness, he still has to breathe and if he isn't bracing can be knocked around.

Use your fucking head.

>Remi danton from house of cards

You mean "ay yo nigguh muh dik ay yo I got dis here BBC ay yo muh dik Jessica oh yeah by the way I work for duh prezident nigga gotta pull me ovuh cuz I'm driving with dis here MUH DIK" - The Actor?

finished show wait till you see diamondbacks costume. TRASH

You mean Mahershalalhashbaz Ali.

Pure laughable trash, boring ass shit fight as well.

>doesn't have an attention span
>can't recognize the importance of daily banter to characterization
>doesn't know what blues music is

Damn, what's wrong with these kids.

Why are these Netflix shows so long? 13 one hour episodes makes things move way too slow. If they just do this trash in 8 45 minute episodes, it would be fine.

Anyone who watches this shit is a cuck

yeah is this like blacked: marvel edition? first episode always has sex scene

and I agree Luke is boring and he seems judgmental and annoying. But he gets the girls because he has the super BBC gene or something

only the crime and villain stuff is even slightly interesting so far. I might as well just watch organized crime shows instead. The problem with all these marvel shows is that the main superhero is boring as fuck and their powers aren't even that interesting.

also dude barber shops and hip hop lmao. Do black people really play chess when they get their hair cut?

Nice personal blog faggot. Not everyone here shares your views or gives a shit.

>i'm a white male and i know nothing about sports
sums up this post.

yeah fuck OP for talking about a TV show. more feet and 12 year old girl threads lmao!

>Do black people really play chess when they get their hair cut?
course not

>this show will literally be Cred Forums's only exposure to black people

besides blacked

>all capeshit has to be paced the same

isn't that what you faggots complain about all the time? And he said he saw 2 episodes and just gave up? This is Better Call Saul level plebbery

>newfag hasn't heard of the wire

it's a netflix superhero show about a bland indestructible black man in the hood going after a drug gang. It's not interesting enough for the pace it has.

>>the hot girl/love interest is a 50 yr old woman with an afro

I'm not even attracted to black women but Simone Missick is fucking smoking. Her tits are literally flawless.

I hope they won't shoehorn a musical performance in each episode.

>>the hot girl/love interest is a 50 yr old woman with an afro

You say that like it's a bad thing. I'm a white guy and want to legit put my dick in a ghetto afro girl. Every black girl I meet is always ironing their hair straight to look like a white girl.

akbar!

he's pretty good. I ended up sympathizing with him a lot more than I should. He wasn't really a bad guy

>he doesn't know about NY chess scene
it's like you never played chess before

Mike Colter is very good as Cage.

I can't wait for her to fuck Iron fist

Do Iron Fist/Jessica/Daredevil/Punisher show up in this show?

I hate Theo Rossi as Shades. All I can think about while watching him on screen is Juice getting fucked in the butt.

>mfw

As someone who hasn't seen that show I think he does a good job, 2 episodes in and he is ominous/interesting. Villains are the best part, but I don't mind cages laconic thing because it fits with the noir atmosphere.

what's with the black guy in helmets meme

>muh 13 hour movies

oh it fucking shows
they barely have material for half of that
they would benefit from 8 to 10 episodes, which i think work great for Agent Carter

lmao I knew this show was trash since the first season with the cringy acting

>I Have Shit Taste: The Post

We can only hope

The fact that it's been out for what, over 24 hours? And I still haven't seen a single major plot spoiler yet really makes me wonder just how little people care about this show.