Did he actually do anything wrong?

Did he actually do anything wrong?

Well, he did murdered almost an entire city and then got off like nothing happened.

Did he though? I don't remember any fatalities

No. Apocalypse brainwashed him with his compulsion powers just like the rest of the "riders".

>MoS/BvS logic

He flipped a city upside down, I'm sure a couple of fellas happened to die.

Maybe I didn't pay enough attention, but all I remember was a couple of columns of dust coming up out of the ground, hardly flipping a city over

In previous movies he also moved a stadium around the white house and tried to kill multiple people.

But hey, he did help Charles rebuild the school, so I guess that makes up for it.

Bravo Charles

Wowzers, really racking up a big body count there, he's pretty much pol pot

HENRYK PROSZĘ CIĘ

NIE RÓB TEGO

Yes.
He killed thousands of his own people (no way he didn't) and destroyed cities that could be occupied and used by the new population.
As a human i must say that there's absolutely nothing wrong with what he wanted to do, it's a superior species taking the place of a stronger one, a world of mutants only could colonize mars in the time it takes us to create a fucking pencil.

He basically threw a bunch of shit at people, crumbled buildings and tumbled bridges like there is no tomorrow.

He totally killed people in the dozens.

Nope. He killed billions. Polluted the sea floor for thousands of generations to come, not even mentioning the millions of people killed that lived near shores. He was right though, a billion lives for your own wife and daughter is a fair adjustment.

But it's all k at the end.

Everyone spoke like a retard in Polish, even the native speakers. Took me right out of the movie.

>murdered an entire city
>killed thousands of people
>totally killed people in the dozens

How much further are we going to slide?

>implying he did not kill millions if not more
The planet was shaking apart. Buildings were crumbling on the other side of the planet.

I honestly don't know how you guys come up with your figures, could you maybe point to some scenes in the movie that show him actually murdering billions of people?

>There
>No one remembers anything

>Thanks Charles

it boggles my mind why they didn't bother to hire a bunch of poles. they would do it for 15$ and a pat on the head

Magneto was a good friend.

You faggots didn't understand did you?
I'm not saying that he didn't murder anyone.
I'm saying that he should've kept going.
Natural selection, the weak should fear the strong, nothing more fair than super powerful mutants taking over the earth.

you did by caring about xmen

still haven't watched this because I feel it would disappoint me too much

>tfw no one mentions the animals that probably died in his rampage too

>Cripples you
>Steals and fucks your chick
>Constantly ruins your plans of peaceful co-existence
>Beats you up constantly
>You still let him go every time

Is Charles the biggest cuck?

Oh fuck this guy. Fuck this guy dead.

>At En Sabah Nur's behest, Erik uses his powers to control Earth's magnetic poles, causing widespread destruction across the planet and mass casualties.

Blue guy told Magneto to fuck the earth in a completely unimaginable way. Is not only in Egypt that he "moves" the earth but all across the world, he starts with the seafloor, hence the mass contamination and mass extinction of fish. Billions of people will perish by famine or pollution and many millions probably died if they were close to the shore (as seen in the movie where a port was getting wrecked).

fuck this movie and fuck xmen and fuck byron swinger

I said that he didn't do anything wrong. Billions of people it's a fair price for the death of your wife and daughter.

What's even more interesting in the movie is that Blue guy never shared his power with Magneto, he just got him all emotional. Meaning that any day of the week (according to the movie) he can kill every human being on earth.

It's a movie where Fassenberg and Issac share some amazing scenes. You can skip all the rest and still it would be the best Xmen movie to date just on that alone.

I'd consider watching it for Fassbender's scenes but surely that would diminish them a little bit

and it's not worth watching the 3 hours of CG city destructing jlaw quicksilver shit

does fassbender get a lot of screentime or are he and xavier relegated?

>Steals and fucks your chick
Xavier treated Mystique as his sister, not as a love interest

I hate how throughout the First Class subseries they've done almost nothing to make McAvoy and Fassbender look older with each successive film even though each one takes place a full decade after the previous one; I mean by the time Apocalypse is set they're literally less than 20 years away from being Stewart and McKellen and they still look barely any older than they did in the early 1960's.

And also fuck them for deciding to make Mystique look like a normal human for over 80% of her screentime. Gotta get that marketable superstar JLaw facetime!

No it's because JLaw complained that she had a reaction to the blue makeup. The aging thing is a good point. More proof that these xmen movies are just lazy pieces of shit filmed over a long weekend.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fuck you Henryk