Storks

Damn it, this is a really good movie and unfortunately it's almost guaranteed to bomb because of shit marketing.
It's full of soul and the characters are actually interesting and make you give a shit about them.
Did anybody even watch this?

It's ADHD as a 3d animated cartoon.

Whoever directed this crap must have been high on coke during the entire production.

Beyond that it's a totally generic 3d animated feature (as in we try to look like Pixar but it ended up looking cheap) with characters you couldn't give a shit about, in a storyline you couldn't give a shit about.

Kids eyes glazed over after 5 minutes.

I'm guessing you haven't really watched it and that you're judging by the shit trailers, because literally all you said is wrong.

I'm guessing you are paid to lie

I wish.

pixar trash

Why?

>pixar

>100% white cast/characters
I wonder why this film is getting poor marketing? It's a real mystery ;^)

I actually saw the movie and think it's good so he automatically assumed that I'm a paid shill.

Watch the movie.
It's got a full scene dedicated to diversity in family in the end which includes even same sex parents and single moms.

>le quirky dreamworks face
Dropped.

The wolves forming the boat, submarine, plane and mini-van was fucking hilarious.

It's a movie for literal CHILDREN you fucking manchild faggot

That's a really dumb argument considering it's actually a really funny, original animated film.
Or maybe you're one of the retards who think that animated = for children?

thinking about seeing this solely for the dog scenes...."she smells like flowers!"

all of the wolves scenes are fucking phenomenal

Why is the babies hair pink?

Why is the stork talking?

Holy shit I actually went to see this with a friend who really likes animated movies and the final scene when all the storks deliver all around the world fucking moved me.
I dont remember the last time an animated film made me feel this way. It does have flaws though, but its got soul alright.

Because that probably has some critical function to the movie working. The pink hair however, seems arbitrary, but perhaps there's a reason. That's why I'm asking.

Why do people assume family movies are for children?

There's an entire fucking bit in the film about how exhausting having a baby is and what a pain in the ass it is to try to split the "it's your turn with the baby" bit in the middle of the night. Kids won't get that shit.

Family movies are cute fun, but I guess they're probably painful for Forever Alone spergs who only socialize through the internet.

In the end there are babies with hair of a variety of colors, frankly I think it was just an aesthetic choice to have more bright colors in the film.

So I just returned to this board after several months and came across this thread.

It's just as bad as I remember.

Dis nigga serius

>Why do people assume family movies are for children?

So they can feel mature about themselves when they criticize it

So what you're saying is that this is your first visit and you want to have a "le ebin Cred Forums moment"?

Kill yourself.

Ahhh that's the best scene in the entire thing, it made me feel all warm and happy inside.