So why was he hunting fairy tale creatures?

So why was he hunting fairy tale creatures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xngUiWO_4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Angry manlet syndrome. Also, his bride was taking fat ogre dick.

They were poisoning his perfect world.

Didn't he want their magic powers or something?

Because he's an analogy for Disney "stealing" popular fairy tales and preventing anyone else from adapting them.

Disney can't do that, though.

Anyone can adapt any of the Grimm Tales, it's just that Disney is so good at doing it that other adaptations look like rip-offs

FUCK MAGICFAGS
HUMANS RULE

Gas the ogres race war now

Farquaad is an anagram of Fuckwad

Sure m8

He was the great great great great great great great great grandfather of George Henderson.

???

Most fairy tales 150+ years old and are public domain.

Magical creatures are apprently considered the niggers of the shrekverse.

He was a fucking Cred Forumsshitter stormweeny

whoa racist much???

You guys have no idea how good Disney's lawyers are. They could make the judge believe Walt invented the concept of fairy tales if they wanted to.

>HE WAS A FUCKING WHITE MALE

kys reddit

more like the irish

To make the kingdom great again

>Did you knew, Fiona, that even tough fairy tale creatures just make 16% of the population of this kingdom, they comitt around 60% of the crimes

What did he meant by this?

Why was he replaying video of Fiona and putting his hand under his blanket?

Because le compensating xD

He did nothing wrong

He wanted their land which is fairly standard medieval practice and a few had useful magic that could be harnessed for the good of the kingdom. This is why he was chill about the swamp because it serves no immediate value.

The real question is exactly how far ahead the talking mirror can see. Think about it, he set into motion the entire series by pointing out that Farquaad is not a King -which btw was not entirely correct and the Prince/King distinction is fluid.

Why did the Fairy Godmother sing "I need a hero" when the movie is set in a fantasy medieval world where that song probably doesn't exist?

They have to go back.

Why is Shrek's fav song "All-Star" by Smashmouth if this is a fantasy universe?

I don't see the problem

Should've harvested that peat

>Farquaad is not a King -which btw was not entirely correct and the Prince/King distinction is fluid.
LORD Farquaad

Say what you will about Shrek movies but they have compelling villains. At least the first three did.
>Farquaad
>Fairy Godmother
>Charming
Nice voice acting, nice humor, nice characterization

racism because he's white

Yeah Rumpelstiltskin was pretty shit, but Farquaad, Fairy Godmother, and Prince Charming all had lots of character to them making them enjoyable villains to Shrek.

Because he was the hero and wanted to purge the world of disgusting mutant abominations, the jews just want you to sympathize with the monsters so you'll accept race mixing and having niggers and trannies in your neighborhood.

See also pic related

No, only the first two were good

The third movie sucked

Another example

Because he considered them subhuman and he wanted them enslaved, did you even watch the film?

I'm still amazed Dreamworks were able to get away with this. This is some early Simpsons levels of lazy censorship.

>scottish ogre helps the irish battle the evil english overlord
Sounds about right.

He wanted to hump them

Stop talking in third person

He wasn't tho he was just kicking them the fu k out of his kingdom and that's why he dumped them in shrecks swamp

Shrek has the deepest lore

I don't know if people didn't watch it or couldn't remember the movie well enough, or perhaps I'm remembering wrong but wasn't he looking for the Magic Mirror? And he asked for all magic fairy tale creatures hoping that the Magic Mirror would show up?
>"My lord! We found it!" When the mirror was first revealed.

They meant the tower where Fiona was.
Which was part of what the Mirror's guidance was.

What? But Farquaad said "Well then what are you waiting for, bring it in!"
Then cuts to the unveiling of the Mirror and him introducing all three princesses.

Okay, big guy, if you know so much about Shrek then why are you asking questions you know the answer to?

Why did donkey and puss sing a notorious gay song? Is there an unseen love triangle between donkey, dragon, and Puss in boots?
Did donkey grow unsatisfied with his fat used up dragon wife?
youtube.com/watch?v=4xngUiWO_4g

I don't know. I guess I didn't realize how much I've seen it. fuck

Farquaad and his kingdom represented (((Disney))) .

He wanted to purge the Kingdom of mutants and xenos. He was the hero of the story