Almost 3 minutes in and nothing has happened

Almost 3 minutes in and nothing has happened.
Why do people watch this trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCdRFMp8Xwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ive been binge watching it for like 4 days now
on season 5
its ok

I stopped at the beginning of S3. It just felt way too slow. Didn't pretty much everyone other than the kid and MC die anyway?

yeah season 3 is slow as shit, i got so tired of the damn prison
and im pre sure the kid dies, not the mc, at some point, idk tho

>Not loving S3 for Merle
Merle made the show, it got significantly less fun after he died.

yeah I liked merle too
they had to kill him off early cuz he was the highest paid actor on the show

I like z nation more because Murphy

>watch a tv show for 3 minutes
>gotta let Cred Forums know I'm watching a tv show for 3 minutes
>hey Cred Forums I'm watching tv

You should put the phone down and just enjoy watching the show. Afterwards, let us know how you feel. We'll be here.

does z nation have anything to do with twd? i know nothing about it

Almost 3 minutes in and nothing has happened.
Why do people watch this trash?

youtube.com/watch?v=eCdRFMp8Xwo

yeah im not a fan of that movie

The first episode of the first season is actually a masterpiece in its own right. The show becomes shit immediately after the first episode and never recovers though.

nah, z nation is just another zombie flick by syfy

the comics are way better imo
but nobody has time to read all that shit

10k, murphy and the doc are like the borderlands vidya characters. I friggin dig it

Oh man, you are unready for any form of media.

Maybe for a time but they are pretty fucking shit too.

Pretty accurate. AMC could have had a masterpiece of a horror show and they choose to be cheapskates.

Please. the whole first season is fantastic. Especially the first episode. It's basically a movie.

Season 6 is the best. Don't listen to the fanboys.

>they had to kill him off early cuz he was the highest paid actor on the show

there is no way that is true

it is true
he was in a couple of good movies before twd, while the a bunch other actors werent in any

I saw some preview pic or something randomly in the last few days where they are bringing that black guy with the Tiger on this season. This could go very horribly on a tv show that at least attempts to seem realistic. It may work in a comic, but I've got a real bad feeling about this character in the show.

He died in like season 3 though. I don't even think he was in S2. certainly by S3 Andrew lincoln could have built up enough cred to be higher paid than merle, even if he hadn't been in as many big roles before.

God, I'm glad someone else said it. The comics really are pretty shit. The dialogue is laughably bad.

Luckily, most agree actually. The TV show and comic simply have different weaknesses.

I like how they ended the season on a cliffhanger so people would discuss it over the offseason, but I haven't heard anyone discuss it basically since the first week or two after the finale.

The whole episode was pretty solid up until the end too.

I heard Andrew Lincoln signed a 6 season contract, so up until now he was getting shit pay. At the time, no one thought the show would do well at all. He probably negotiated loadsamoney now on his new contract with the show's current ratings.

How hard is it to train a Tiger? I mean I've seen lions in Circus's and stuff but never a Tiger. I really hope this doesn't turn into a shitshow where the tiger acts like his highly trained attack dog or something. even those trained lions don't do that.

hahah damn. Well I guess that's the risk you take when you're a nobody signing a contract. I'm guessing all the execs were pushing for those long contracts so even if it was a success, they wouldn't have to give them the crazy pay some of these other TV stars get.

Pretty smart on the networks part.

He didn't raise it as a cub, so I'd say quite fucking hard.
Otherwise, a bit more rabid cat I'd imagine.
Tigers are common enough at circuses .

Season 1 is overrated as fuck. Zombies were inconsistent in their behavior, the tone was all over, and it just felt like a generic cheesy zombie flick. Darabont didn't know what the fuck he was doing and didn't really care bout the comics, hence season 2 being shit and the show gaining the reputation of being a soap opera (even though it hasn't been since season 3).

Also I have no clue why everyone hates season 3 these days. When it was airing everyone was praising it, saying how much better the pacing was and how the show was finally getting good. Most people liked the Governor as a villain, except comic autists. It's like people just remember the disappointing season finale and forgot the huge jump in quality from 2 to 3.

As someone who has watched it all over recently the objective seasons ranking is as such:

5 > 6 > 3 > 4 > 1 > 2

I don't know why everyone, including you hated season 2 so much. The internal struggle between Rick and Shane was great. There were certainly incredibly retarded parts and I can see how people thought it got a little boring. But honestly my favorite thing about the show was that Rick Shane power struggle.

Which is funny now, because rick has basically become Shane. Who was right all along.

This is one of the best shows currently running, fuck you tasteless faggots.

Why has nobody replied to me yet? Fuck you you cheapskate autistic whities, can't even give a nigga a (You) just cuz he black? Imma finna pop a whitie cracka s mh

Well I know why I watch it

what were they thinking