Corrupted timeline edition

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/dp/1785941860/ref=rdr_ext_tmb
beeblebroxcompany.org/post/151150191363/moffat-writersroom
twitter.com/_Oliver_G/status/781560852952584192
youtube.com/watch?v=T7AEtpJaZ8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So? Doctor Who's lore isn't set in stone or anything, it's composed almost entirely of fanfic headcanons inserted by various writers throughout the last 50 years. Why is it bad when Moffat does it?

This is precisely why it's so eye-rolling. It's not some "holy shit this changes everything" twist. Oh my god Doctor made Davros who he was - oh my god who cares about shitty retcon soon to be forgotten.

It's not the potential effect on canon itself that's bad, it's attempt to use this bullshit instead of actually interesting plot. There's no shocking revelations to be had in 50-year-old programme, even if you are hired by faceless board to make a continuation. Write actual stories, you cunt.

Agreed.

And the Doctor being partly the reason why Davros who he was... yawn! That has to be one of the laziest ideas yet.

I think that's what he's doing though, or at least trying to do. The conclusion to TWF was kind of meh but I don't think it was supposed to be an earth-shattering revelation about Davros, just a way of resolving the story.

Resolving what story? Nobody needed a "who made Davros who he is" story, or at least not one where it turns out the Doctor is to blame. How uninspired and boring.

>Nobody needed a "who made Davros who he is" story, or at least not one where it turns out the Doctor is to blame
whut? How is TMA/TWF that?

It was a tedious as fuck story about Doctor and Davros having an inconsequential chat.

The same with "hybrid". Oh my god Doctor is not officially ran away because he was afraid of time Prius. Holy shit.

I can live with it, but it's annoying how Moffat seems to be determinated to smear himself over the past rather than expanding into future.

When mini davros' parents found out he was using the sonic as a dildo the embarrassment traumatised him so much he ended up becoming a genocidal fascist

The first showing of a young pre-AUC Doctor? Moffat!

Showing the Doctor and Susan leaving Gallifrey? Moffat!

Clara inserted into every single adventure plus telling the Doctor which TARDIS to nick? Moffat!

Rewriting the Time War so he didn't kill his race? Moffat!

Making it so that the Doctor helped "make" Davros? Moffat!

Rewriting the 12 regeneration rule? Moffat!

Doing the first gender-swap regeneration? Moffat! (Although admittedly this one's pretty neat, and more about the present/future than the past.)

He literally wants to just smear himself all over the entire history of the show.

Fucking Hype user single-handedly ruined that episode for everyone. If you're reading this, fuck you, you fucking cunt!

Name of the Doctor? Why, what did he do?

Bringing Skaro back? Moffat!

Retconning the Doctor's reasons for leaving Gallifrey? Moffat!

Showing the Doctor's death/final resting place? Moffat!

Yup, he's made his fucking stamp on the show.

>what did he do
Kill the Moon. Every single fucking thread, he posted some stupid copypasta about how it was going to GOAT.

Also, deaf girl thighs reminder.

>Doctor made Davros who he was
He didn't. The only thing he did was telling davros not to step on those landmines

Let's not blame contrived and rather silly morality on hype. Also, note for Harness, if you actually going to show inner working of your premise, try making it make sense.

The Doctor showed Davros what mercy was, enabling him to give the Daleks the concept of mercy so that when Clara would eventually be trapped inside one by Missy, it could shout for mercy and he'd realise Clara was inside to thus save her. That's literally why he goes back in time and shoots the handmines, to introduce or hammer home the necessity of mercy to mini Davros.

Also, the Doctor leaves Davros with his sonic screwdriver, which is how "dying Davros" has it to start with in TMA.

>Bringing Skaro back? Moffat!
More like John Peel.

>Retconning the Doctor's reasons for leaving Gallifrey? Moffat!
More like Terrance Dicks and Malcom Hulke

That's far from a complete origin story of Davros.

Who said TMA gave Davros a "complete origin story"? Certainly not me.

DOCTOR: Davros is the child of war, a war that wouldn't end. A thousand years of fighting, till nobody could remember why. So Davros, he created a new kind of warrior, one that wouldn't bother with that question. A mutant in a tank that would never, ever stop. And they never did.

CLARA: The Daleks?

DOCTOR: How scared must you be to seal every one of your own kind inside a tank? (a pause) Davros made the Daleks, but who made Davros?

Who said he said you didn't give give Davros a "complete origin story"? oh clala clala

fuck off you spastic.

>I'm gonna honor my friend by burning his body in some random canyon on Earth instead of throwing it into the sun!

Did you say the Doctor "made Davros who he was?" Because that sounds like it implies a complete origin story.

>DOCTOR: Davros is the child of war, a war that wouldn't end. A thousand years of fighting, till nobody could remember why. So Davros, he created a new kind of warrior, one that wouldn't bother with that question. A mutant in a tank that would never, ever stop. And they never did.
Just a reiteration of Genesis of the Daleks.

>DOCTOR: How scared must you be to seal every one of your own kind inside a tank? (a pause) Davros made the Daleks, but who made Davros?
First sentence is just some philosophical musing. Second sentence is a red herring. At that point the Doctor thinks he abandoned Davros as a kid and maybe that (ironically) led him to become evil. By the end it turns out that he did save him so it's a nonissue.

Silly user, throwing it into the sun might have made it marginally difficult for him to be resurrected.

Second part of this post is for

reminder that davros just had his eyes fucking closed for the last 40 years

The sentient sun in 42? That was an incarnation of the Master.

Yes, he just had his eyes closed. There was no actual problem with his eyes whatsoever, they were completely healthy and functional and he had no issues using them, he just had a cybernetic one installed for shits and giggles. I'm glad we both took the same thing away from that scene.

You nailed it.

Literally, why does he not just use his eyes all the time? Now even more so, since he nicked a bit of regeneration energy to keep him going. I get the idea behind it but fuck me it backfired and didn't work. It made Davros even more of a joke.

>Davros even more of a joke.
Because he never opened his eyes?

Well. Actually, yes. Because it means for all his previous stories, he's just kept his eyes shut... for, uh, reasons...!?

reminder that this shot is actually in Dr Who

amazon.co.uk/dp/1785941860/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

Definitely YA. Super edgy but written like a twelve year old doing creative writing. Assuming the show will be in much the same style.

pffft Class

they should make this

>written like a twelve year old doing creative writing

It's too early to tell. It's no edgier than a VNA, or even some actual episodes.

Just post the webm of Titanic

>smoking

I hope she enjoys her early wrinkles

Jesus christ dod she get better with age

>tfw thick Jenna will never return

Thank god she had the worst looking face

This post just drips 'cunt'. Literally all of the tie in novels are done by people drafted in from other Doctor Who spinoff shit and all you base your assessment off is a sentence and a blurb, but apparently this is enough to draw hyperbolic conclusions about not only Class but all literature aimed at young adults. Only a cunt could put those words in that order in this context. When you walk past people IRL they must somehow sense that you are a cunt, you literally radiate cunt waves.

>Jenna_Louise-young-hot-chicki-eyes-sexy-soft-after-chickipedia-lips-babe

tfw I got Select all images with pizza.

go to bed ness

To his credit, there's actually a few sample pages of the book.

It's not super-edgy, though. It reminds me of the VNAs, and Buffy, a bit.

Is this a book about the new Inhuman character Mosaic because it sounds like it

My Point proven thank you

Victorian Clara really was GOAT

HYPERCRISIS

You are never going to convince me she looked better younger looks like a spitting image of that bitch from thw wonder years

>implying that's a bad thing

sure about that?

>implying she wasn't a qt slag

Yes i am and she doesnt have the first clue how to wear her makeup either

beeblebroxcompany.org/post/151150191363/moffat-writersroom

As hot as she is now, she has a face that looks like it will not age well.

How old was she supposed to be here? 300?

Remember

We need less Clara, more classic girls

I always thought the second romana regen was really adorable

She might just be the purest waifu.

Im pretty sure she abaondonded her child in south africa at an orphanage though left her to grow up alone without parents

source?

No source just the fact she looks and acts alot like someone with a similar backstory

Are you bigoted against English posh blonde immortals?

No not at all im not making a definite claim just stating a suspician

Not sure how you got "abandoned an orphan in South Africa." That's very specific.

Actually, you just got me an idea for a Fourth Doctor entry in the anthology.

I think he's referencing the posh woman from 'The Unicorn and the Wasp.'

Fucking Gareth strikes again.

>start rewatching nu who
>9 is pretty good
>10 is pretty good
> why do I recall not liking 10?
> get to season three
> oh yeah, that's why
And that's after skipping the shittier filler episodes. Deep breath, and I'll tackle season 4 next week.

Series 2 has the best Ten, but the woooorst episodes. It's an unfair trade off.

He just had a migraine.

>10 and Rose
>best Ten

BBC America will air Classic Star Trek, but not Classic Doctor Who. Why?

She was. She smiles, and - diamonds.

Tom and Dawkins are so lucky to have made love to her.

I was going to put 'been up in dem guts', then I was going to put 'hung out the back of her', but finally I put 'made love to her'. Because she's so lovely.

>ywn never be up in dem guts

;_;

Perhaps they think no audience.

> Ford was asked to go back briefly for a 20th anniversary episode but the producers insisted that Susan should not refer to the Doctor as her grandfather. “You will not believe why. They said, 'We don’t really want people to perceive him as having had sex with someone, to father a child.’ I just screamed with hysterical laughter and said, 'In that case, I’m not doing it.’” The script was changed.
You know, I never bought the whole "5th Doctor was a fag" thing but if there was ever real evidence that they were trying to make him one then this is it. Also Carol Ann Ford is fucking based.

It was more, "Doctor is an asexual being."

but why

because he is. not sure why they thought that means he can't have a granddaughter tho. also no idea why you think having a granddaughter means he can't be gay. you're a shit trip btw

>not sure why they thought that means he can't have a granddaughter tho.
>not sure why being asexual means he can't have a children
user, do you know where babies come from?

>also no idea why you think having a granddaughter means he can't be gay.
I didn't say that though, did I?

>you're a shit trip btw
You're a shit user.

This was me btw

>because he is

As someone who likes the asexual intepretation of the Doctor, I think you're being a little strict. Sure, there's hints he's asexual, especially if you look in the EU, but to say "he is" is a little much. There's also hints that he might not.

Also, having a granddaughter doesn't mean he's gay, but being unwilling to show him having any hint of heterosexual attraction, can definitely be interpreted to mean that he's gay.

>doctor is an asexual being

Queen elizibeth would like a word with you

What are the odds Chibnall writes a story for series 10? It hasn't been announced yet but if he's taking over the show in 2018 then it would surely make sense.

Which they'd be right about

>not posting a hat compatible OP

disgusting

It could go either way
Either he'd write a story to get him up to speed, or he wouldn't write one because moff doesn't want to influence him

Isn't he still busy with Broadchurch S3 at the moment? Or at any rate he was until a few months ago. I don't think he's had the time to write a DW episode.

>tfw Adric sold his soul to the Celestis in order to survive that crash and now is a mindless observer of mictlan

>reminder that Chrismas Specials aren't watched

holiday specials*

>it's no big deal

It'd be cool if he wrote something à la Silence in the Library, something that set up his era slightly earlier

He's already done that

Season 9 soundtrack NEVER

JDIMCDA

And now you realise that one day you will also be the last of your family and you'll say "This is over. They're all gone. All of them. There's just me now. Just me."

>tfw

Aw! Poor old dr who.

Well I am the youngest, so probably I guess. Hope I don't have to do any eulogies.

Has /who/ watched All Creatures Great and Small? It's Call the Midwife tier comfy.

>the Doctor will never stick his arm deep inside you
what's even the point anymore

this is a prime example why practical effects are ALWAYS better

Those aren't even effects. He really does have his arm up inside a cow.

At least there's two of us now, I feel you man ;_;

Do they seriously think we'll believe he's 18?

Reminder that the black girl is playing a 14 year old.

(source: Class livestream thingy)

Are you fucking kidding me?

That's not even a fraction of a modicum of a tiny bit true, but if it was, I would be fascinated if you could point out which timeframe in the stream this is supposedly said at.

You want me to watch that car crash half hour again? She says at one point, during the bit where they're asked to describe their characters IIRC, that she's 14 years old. She says - either in that segment or in a cutaway clip - that she's been shunted forward to sixth form because of how clever she is, hence she's 14 and in sixth form.

Is there a class trailer out yet? Or just more promo pics?

>mfw it's true

Damn...can we put it down to black genes?

He really does look like a troll.

Are we sure she didn't mean 16 and just misspeak or something, if she literally got bumped up from year 8 to sixth form she'd have to be some kind of child prodigy. Or she's the alien.

Is this an accurate representation of race distribution in the UK, or an idealised one for a multiculti utopia?

It's accurate so far.

Depends where in the UK you live

The Wedding of River Song was 5 years ago. Forgotten classic, or forgettable nonsense?

Needed about 3 more drafts.

Forgivable shite

>VNA DARK CONFIRMED

REMINDER

6 DAYS BEFORE THE TRAILER

GET HYPE

which trailer

Both for Class and Doctor Who.

Reminder that we're apparently due a teaser of Series 10. Wonder if it'll be seperate to the Christmas trailer, or if it'll be a mash-up of "Christmas + S10 clips"

There won't be a Christmas trailer.

I bet the s10 footage will be some Doctor/Asbill banter from the opening of the first story.

Okay then whatever you say.

We'll get a Christmas trailer and the NYCC crowd will get an exclusive 10x01 sneak peak on top of that.

They only stopped principle photography this week.

>implying they wait for filming to be over

Yes, at most they will show an innocuous scene. Fx can't possibly be finished the week filming stopped.

What are you talking about, cats?

You say exclusive - it'll be online shortly after, I should think.

Thicc Jenna is best Jenna

Is adam orford disguising himself?

twitter.com/_Oliver_G/status/781560852952584192

Apart from being pals with Billy H who is this troll?

>it's a the doctor takes 15 pages to realize something that was obvious from the start issue
Fucking hell.
The fact that he acknowledges it doesn't make it less bad.

r8 my idea for an episode, laddos.
>doctor visits mondas
>drips minute amounts of emotion into the populace, so as not to make them all suicidal instantaneously but enough so they start acting up
>leaders, despite being infected with emotions themselves hold firm to the regime and instill harsh reprisals against those they deemed as insubordinate
>a minor civil war ensues as the leadership calls in uninfected cybermen from outer planets
>slowly more and more of the cybermen defect to the rebels as they can no longer deny they now have emotions
>as more and more emotionally inhibited cybermen are shipped in a perpetual revolution occurs as the cybers who are sent in to kill the rebels are slowly turned
>eventually the non affected Cybermen realise the planet itself is causing this and re forced to destroy their home world
>but they have no qualms about doing this because the planet has no emotional attachment to them as they have no emotions

The Evil of the Daleks with Cybernen.

*m

I had a duty of care!

The cybermen in the pic are easily the worst design

No.

Introduce yourself! Tell me the name of the boy who isn't going to die today!

I like the heads, shame about the shitty Iron Man bodies.

If you honestly think it's worse than this then I don't know what to tell you.

Gotta love those thongs.

We need someone to photoshop the worst of every Cyberman design into one Cyberino

There's literally nothing wrong with that cyberman design

>implying the triangle handles aren't GOAT

can't deny this looks GOAT though

reminder that they made these promo pics for the newest cybermen ... who thought this was a good idea ffs

Is it even possible to think this without nostalgia goggles? The insectoid face sucks, the thong sucks, the flare trousers suck, the "obvious black rubber layer with bits hanging off of it" sucks, it's acceptable as a campy monster of the week design but as a Cyberman design it's a load of pants.

I'm sure it was the costume designer wanting to show off the costume's range of movement
flexible robots are not easy to design

Looks stupid. In fact, the latest Cybermen look more rubbery than some we've had in the past. At least the Cybus ones looked like they were made of metal, not a rubbery plastic.

the cybermen who shat themselves

Did I do right? Tell me...

Reminder that your mom's ass was actually in Dr Who.

You are not a good doctor.

Best cibber design

Don't forget!

*Never forget

Out of the way, the GOAT coming though.

Attack of the Cybermen body horror done better, ironically by Torchwood

Hold him firm Colony Sarff

Worst Moffat-era Cyberman story? Go.

Snakedance fucking sucks. Going into part 4 and bored as hell. Anyone share this opinion?

It's average. Kinda does the Mara loads better.

>zombie cyberman
what

All of them. They've never been good in New Who.

How many moff era cibber stories are there even? They're used as background decoration much more frequently than they are the focus of an episode

Nightmare in silver has to be the worst though, they did a horrible job of making them feel like a credible threat

Nightmare in Silver

Nightmare in Silver

>what is Death in Heaven

I think Nightmare in Silver narrowly manages to be worse than Closing Time because the latter at least has some nice bits with Smith.

Nightmare in Silver went too far into making them Super Duper Robots who can only be destroyed by blowing up 3 galaxies or whatever the fuck it was. They can take their heads off, upgrade to overcome problems instantly, ugh. Just way too much.

Nightmare in Silver. Gaiman really cocked that one up.
What about the best? It has to be Closing Time.

That's a little different to having zombie flesh on top of the metal robot

I'd say best use of a Cyberman is The Pandorica Opens, with the one that attacks Amy.

But best Cyberman story of Moff's era, Closing Time by far.

Get your eyes tested. The fan's concept art shows the human body beneath the metal, with the tubes etc. penetrating the human's skin.

no

That's partly what I meant - they went so far overpowered that it no longer felt credible, to the point where they needed an even more overpowered deus ex to get rid of them straight away. Also the fact that the characters all seemed to have a general lack of emotional involvement in what was happening. You can give it some shit but at least Rise of the Cybermen/Age of Steel showed that people were scared of cybermen and had the whole conversion line thing

I can't remember the last good cyberman story since Troughton unless big you count big finish. They are just so awful in everything.

Heaven Sent fucking sucks. Going into the last part and bored as hell. Anyone share this opinion?

>Gaiman really cocked that one up.
Don't give him all the credit. There's a reason the director hasn't come back to the show since

Clara is also fucked up: in Cold War, she's terrified of one Ice Warrior. But in Nightmare, she's happy and eager to lead some randomers into battle against thousands of fucking Cybermen. EH

Are you trying to flood this thread to death for some reason mate?

Look at it again user
That flesh is clearly on TOP of the inner tubings

Didn't Gaiman also write NiS as a two part story, only for Moffat to massively slaughter the story to fit his vision for 7b? Or am I mis-remembering things due to the chaos surrounding the 50th anniversary?

Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen Cybermen

What we do know is that Gaiman lost his entire first draft of NiS and had to rewrite from scratch. Also, his original version included Victorian Clara, which had to be changed as Moffat decided to change the Clara story. Moffat also told Gaiman he had to include the two dozy kids (which Gaiman by all accounts didn't like). Then they hit huge production troubles and... yeah, no wonder it was a mess.

m.. moar?

This is the worst shitpost flooding i've ever seen. Someone desperate to fill this thread up fast.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS ROBOT TALK

I AM SICK OF ROBOTS

CYBERMEN, DALEKS ALL OF THEM

The Moffat era fucking sucks. Going into the last series and bored as hell. Anyone share this opinion?

I want that steel D.

/who/ not being dead=shitposting

Just seemed like a big electric boogaloo to me. Kinda was genuinely cool and had good atmosphere. Snakedance objectively isn't bad but it's not for me.

Best Cyberman music?

youtube.com/watch?v=T7AEtpJaZ8w

I think it's a bit difficult to argue that this isn't shitposting.

Someone doesn't remember the agonizing wait for the 50th trailer

Yeah but that's one post in the middle of a lot of serious cyberdiscussion.

The theme from Tomb is godly.

>serious cyberdiscussion
Hello 'user'.

...You think this is ATTRACTIVE?!

reminder that someone at BBCWW greenlit these

3:10

This.

Polly and Ben with First. At least!

Still no 6 Doctor short trips since last february. Dothey have a grudge on him or what?

So all of Peter's Christmas specials have been GOAT so far.

What are we expecting for this one? Will the trend continue?

> Husbands of River Song
> GOAT

kek

I'm gonna go against the doom predictions and say yes, I think it will be another pretty good one. The style of Capaldi's era seems to lend itself to decent and non-shambolic Christmas episodes more than Smith's or Tennant's. Also I think Moffat is kind of under pressure to perform because this is the first taste of the series in over a year, but it's minus the new companion who got announced, so it needs an extra hook to avoid letting casuals down.

Now that it's been a good while, how was series 9? I skipped it to continue going through classic in order because of the hiatus. Better than 8?

Belle?

>he knows he made a huge mistake earlier

It's pretty controversial, you just have to watch it for yourself.

I think it's about on a level with 8, better in some areas and weaker in others.

the worst series since 1986

I don't like it, but it's worth trying.

It generally gets better as it goes.

Sorry, could you clue me into this narrative?

Nice double trips

Nice bait

Agreed

this too

>it's a "wit4d engages with shitposters" episode

I can't help it, I'm curious. I want to understand the mind of monganon.

Anyone think Moffat stayed a bit too long? Not that he's terrible but I feel his vision is wearing on the show and its gotten old.

Should've left with Matt.

He gone mad with power.

He had a renaissance with Capaldi and Minchin, I would delete series 7 from time to get another series of this trio.

Hello, Jp! How are you?

I thought that prior to capaldi, but capaldi has seemed to revive him a bit
I think it's a good time for him to go, he hasn't gone off the deep end yet and his capaldi serieses have been two of his best

>tfw we're getting a trailer in 6 days

Don't hype this, it might just be a clip of Nardole or something.

posting some header pics that can wear the hat

>tfw it could actually be this

he is cats

What's this picture?

Based user. It's surprisingly hard to find pics where the heads are in the extreme upper-left

Some shit memery that went on about a month ago, you were probably better off missing it.

Some moron did that thing where you post an entire scene, it was from name of the doctor, and he ended it with that terrible photoshop lumping some old and quite decent memes in with mongo cancer. OP saved it because he is a mouth breather and reposts it occasionally.

it's been 2 years since I made those

Brain of Morbius has lots of interesting elements and great tone. I wonder if Tom Baker sits or stands when he poops?

jesus fuck that's the scariest Cyberman I've ever seen

truest canon

It's better than Series 8 in every way.

DWM 504 - Cyber Special

www dot filedropper dot com slash dwm504

Worst cover ever.

They just designed a very generic cover background so they could slap different eras of Cybs on top of it, hence the collectible covers

New thread

They did the same thing last month with photoshopped Capaldi, ugliest picture of Bill, stalker Nardole, wrong Tardis and a random background. They don't give a fuck anymore.