>babby's first action flick
>good
kys niggerfaggot

Die Hard 2

looks like reddit is where you need to go if like this pleb garbage

>trying too hard

you have to go back, self hating redditor

>triggered pleb
keep watching your hollywood flicks and leave the real discussion for the big boys

Plebs

work on your bait game desu

solid 4/10

This one gets pretty close.

go back to funnyjunk

>le bait ecks dee
kys yourself for real

Close would say commando is gets as close as well

Die Hard 3 is super underrated. If the studio hadn't butchered the ending for being "too dark" or whatever BS I'm sure this would have topped the original

Is this the "movies I love" thread? Because I'm contributing

I like the alternate ending more than the actual ending. The real end was "Wait, they got away? Oh, nevermind" and felt a bit disconnected.

i am the hero Cred Forumsizens deserve but dont need

What is the alternative ending???

die hard ranking is

1>3>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All the other shit no one cares about

youtube.com/watch?v=l-GqY-M5fE4

Here you go brah

It's worse btw

There are better films but Die Hard is perfectly structured as far as film making goes.

One's enjoyment on it is based on taste and not based on anything intrinsically wrong with the film itself

its a 10/10 movie even if you don't like it

>saves wife twice in a insanely dangerous gun battles against highly trained thugs
>still dumps him

Did they ever said why? They seem very in love in the past two films

Big Trouble in little China
What do I win?

Ye that was bad

I have to agree with OP. I have seen die hard probably 50 times in my life. As an action film, it is completely and utterly flawless. The action scenes are plentiful, the grain of the film makes the "terrorist' scenes in the beginning edgy.

The scene where the CEO or whatever is assassinated in the board room is such a tight scene. The HUGE set pieces in the 3rd act of the film are phenomenal and have yet to be rivaled. When he is taking those falls out of windows and off the side of the roof, my stomach turns over like I'm on a roller coaster.

Get better taste, plebs.

T H I S
based jeremy irons