Who is the Brooke Shields of our generation?

Who is the Brooke Shields of our generation?

Also there seems to be a lot of older film where the lead if a very pretty teenage girl. Brooke Shields have done multiple movies and so have Jennifer Connelly, why are they no movies like these anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

invaluable.com/auction-lot/gary-gross:-brooke-shields,-1975-1985,-13-chromog-217-c-21762ae62b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Audrey Hepburn

I think she is dead, or do you mean that she did several movies when she was a teenage girl. I thought that she made most movies that came out during the 50/60's and by that time she was older

>tfw this will never be you

RyRy

ye she is good looking but not on the same level as shields or conely. she hasn't really been the lead in the movies she have been in, and the movies have been pretty bad too lmao

Would you a 14yo brooke?

Bane?

yes. Also I hope that you didn't save that pic from that website in the left corner, that looks creepy af especially when it is in comic sans

yes im so horny!

creep

cheer up user

I've basically given up and I'm only 20. I don't even like looking at women irl anymore because for the vast majority of them, the minute they start speaking, I just want to leave because they're so fucking boring, vapid and retarded.

I don't think I care anymore. Looks like I'll just die an old bachelor

>Who is the Brooke Shields of our generation?
... date an Asian guy and lost her virginity to him?

Audrey the GOAT

>>tfw this will never be you
In fictionalized Hollywood version, he was White. In the real world, he would be Asian.

atleast girls talk to you. I'm 20, 5'6 and ugly

"Dean Cain (born Dean Tanaka) was born in Mount Clemens, Michigan, the biological son of Roger Tanaka and actress Sharon Thomas."

she looks older than him. how old is she here? 35?

Well, I mean, it's not like I'm actively going out of my way to talk to them. It's part of my job.

I have no problem speaking to girls in a professional setting, it's just intimacy I suck at.

why? she wants it too probably i wouldnt rape her or anything

>doesn't know right from left

underage, please leave

She lost her virginity to Dean Cain when she was 22 yrs old and attending Princeton, so she would be around 22 in those pics.

would you an 11yo Brooke?

lmao delete this

wtf man

MODS

that ruined my day

just report it you whiny faggot

what are you, some kind of faggot?

lmao you using a trip isn't necessary

I would have reported you but you posted a legal image, you got me this time.

I did you nerd.

i'm not a cunnyfag but i love how it triggers the redditors

Please delete this

>i'm not a cunnyfag but i love how it triggers the redditors

>i'm not a cunnyfag but i love how it triggers the redditors

lol eat shit nu-male

lmao at all the cucks and mods who think this is CP

What the fuck is this? Why does it look so proffessional?

thread status
[_] not rekt
[x] rekt

because they are, you can even buy them

invaluable.com/auction-lot/gary-gross:-brooke-shields,-1975-1985,-13-chromog-217-c-21762ae62b

ahahah you trickster

it's a perfectly legal piece of art.

lmao I am not a nu-male, pic related me and my bros. how about you eat shit instead you fucking blackboard lmao

probably because it is a professional shoot

I thought so.

Funny how a few circumstances can make something like that art or a criminal offense.

>is upset
>hides it behind multiple lmao's and a fake image

lol, nu-males are so pathetic

It's legal

and that little girl grew up to take Asian dick just like White girls are meant to do

BLACKED