Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xQ96dy93mP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Snaaaakeeee

fuck you star wras is cool ur gay

B.A.N.E.

Mr. Burns

Caesar!

Funny how no one really talks about the forgettable hype train known as TFA.

slim shady

Icky

Snoopy

Bond, James Bond.

>Obi-Wan Kenobi leaves a cantina, sensing the Force in someone. Suddenly, unbeknownst to Obi-Wan, an astromech droid serving drinks at Jabba's Palace is bumped into by Boba Fett, spilling one of the drinks from his tray. But before it can hit the ground, the droid, named R5-D4, is able to reach out with his mind and turn the drink back in its upright position and serve it to Jabba the Hutt; thankfully nobody had noticed what had just happened, as it had gone by so fast

>One day, R5 removed his restraining bolt with the Force, and Force persuaded the Gamorrean guards to let him leave. R5 wandered the desert for days in search of his destiny, until finally he was picked up by a Jawa sandcrawler. There he had visions of Darth Vader and Princess Leia, and met R2-D2 and C-3PO. Eventually the Sandcrawler stopped, took all the droids out, and lined them up side by side in front of Owen Lars and Luke Skywalker. R5 immediately sensed the Force in Luke, and persuaded Owen to choose him. R5 was ecstatic at the undoubtable destiny that lay before him and Luke.

>However, R5 soon envisioned that, without Luke, stormtroopers would come and take R2 back to Vader, where he would be destroyed and Leia would be killed, leading to a chain reaction of horror that will include the Rebellion being destroyed, R2's memory being wiped after 3PO refuses to translate his 'rubbish', and Luke dying on Tatooine without ever fulfilling his destiny. R5 knew what he had to do, and suddenly set off a mild explosion inside himself, leading Luke to believe that he had a busted motivator. R5 then used the Force on 3PO, telling Luke to buy R2 instead. Owen did so, never knowing the great deed that R5 had just done.

>As the years went by R5-D4 began to feel resentment at his role in the Galactic Civil War and the refounding of the Jedi Order being overlooked and he eventually fell to the darkside and reemerged seeking revenge under his new title, Supreme Leader Snoke.

>mfw he's Maz Kanata's brother

Windu

Hillary

Wikipedia

It's actually Vader.
Carefully consider the scarring on the face and head.
This has already been discussed, vetted, and confirmed.

This is a dumb theory but I wouldn't put it past the story JJ started.

>member Darth Vader??

Ya he'd pull that card for sure.

Plagueis

No.

Darth Insanius

CIA
he survived the plane crash

BIG JIM SLADE!

youtu.be/xQ96dy93mP0

No it hasn't stupid faggot

Shaft!
Who's the grey private dick
That's a twenty-foot-tall sex machine to all the chicks?

Supreme Leader Snoke.

Samyooo-Ell-Mooksun

*cough* *cough* ...Hillary

Bibble.

Mr. Meany

Azog

there's almost always a thread up

It can mean only one thing.

>"No, Finn...I, am your father."

He is a Darth Guy

That would probably be better than the actual plot.

Can you feel it? A vast disruption in the communications?

Snoke is such a stupid name.

Did he diddle Kylo?

call me Plissken

Wasn't he a convert from the darkside?
I can dig it

I think his nickname was darkie or something

bravo lucas

Both Mace Window and Finn had the same nickname when they were young
nigger

Snoke will turn out to be the essence of Vader. Anakin's redemption did not destroy Vader.

JAVERT

kek

based snookie