What do you guys think of this show?

What do you guys think of this show?

It was really fucking painful to watch.

In what way?

Some crazy shit

Robert Durst is the most likable murderer of all time to the point that I actually felt bad for him getting baited into that last interview. People who act like he's actually going to be convicted based off of it though are pretty silly, though. If his lawyer can manage to convince a jury that he dismembered and disposed of a body in self-defense, then he'll sure as fuck be able to convince them that he was talking from a third-person perspective about someone talking about him, especially since that's exactly what he was doing.

>he was talking from a third-person perspective about someone talking about him

On the one hand, he obviously committed the murders, but on the other hand it's obvious that this is what he was doing based on the tone of his voice. Probably would have been better if it'd not been included in the documentary.

This. His lawyers are geniuses. They'll probably figure some way to get him not guilty with the Susan case

>On the one hand, he obviously committed the murders, but on the other hand it's obvious that this is what he was doing based on the tone of his voice. Probably would have been better if it'd not been included in the documentary.

I agree 100%

People going "wow he admitted everything on camera XDDD" can fuck off, it's pretty obvious he done did it though

What about Bernie Tiede?

"Jarecki here"

Like he's some sort of off the grid gumshoe. Fuck that opportunistic media degenerate.

Good show

7.5/10

This. Dude was a self righteous faggot.

>when they show how he made a movie that I never ever heard of about the whole thing
>"oh wow what a fucking faggot" I think to myself
>when I later realize he is the one making the documentary and he comes off as an even bigger cunt than I had imagined

You know his ego blew up after that interview

for you

>fuck that opportunistic media degenerate
He may be an opportunist, but he's the sole reason why Durst is finally going to be found guilty after all these years. And it's also one of the most compelling docs of all time.

Look at his smug, punchable, fucking face.

Yeah, it was so clear that the producers and especially the host saw themselves as the super clever people that finally nailed him once they found that letter. 75% of the last episode being dedicated to the documentary crew pretending to be cunning detectives shows and their own egos was pretty eye-rolling. Anyway it works as a good ending but he did the third-person thing multiple times in the documentary so in the unlikely event it ever actually goes to trial before Durst dies it won't count for shit anyway.

>sole reason why Durst is finally going to be found guilty

Fucking kek. We'll see about that.

Also, he undermined possible strong evidence by sitting on the letter in order to have it's reveal coincide with Durst being taken back into court.

He's no hero, friendo. Do not be deluded.

fuck off jarecki

>Yeah, it was so clear that the producers and especially the host saw themselves as the super clever people
Yeah... they fucking were.

So many salty do-nothings ITT

Fuck off Jarecki you fucking bum

I'm not saying he's a "hero", but at this point, it would be an absolute mockery of the justice system if he's acquitted again.
>sitting on the letter
It doesn't matter, stop acting like you have a law degree, faggot.

I wonder if Durst is plotting his death

What exactly is clever about having a piece of evidence given to you and then just tricking the guy into coming back so that they can surprise him with it? Don't get me wrong, it was fucking great seeing him panic-burp but they were just extremely lucky to get the letter given to them and Durst being dumb enough to think that Jarecki was his buddy.

I don't need a law degree to make that extremely valid point you dunce.

Explain how it doesn't matter? Admissibility and timing is pretty important with these things. Also, if they were certain he's a serial killer, why sit on evidence that could have him in jail sooner? Why give him more time to freely murder more people? To make a more exciting tv show that sucks mindless plebs like you in of course.

You liked the show. Some anons make reasonable points as to why the maker of said show isn't a great person. You got butthurt.

Fuck off.

The dude fucking admitting to murdering someone and got off free. This letter, while pretty good evidence with his genius lawyers will be able to twist it into his favor once more. They were fucking brilliant on his defense for the Moris case

I agree. Still doesn't take away from the fact that Jarecki sat on it, which shows a lack of journalistic integrity.

I don't deny that. That shit was dirty as fuck

Shady casuals feel like saints generating a cash cow by casting a lens on a genuinely shady person: The show.

I'm not merely referring to the letter, but the entire documentary. The entire world knows this trust fund faggot is guilty now, and the doc, in its entirety, left little room for doubt.

There wasn't an open investigation, was there? If so, that's a bit of a different story, but the justice system failed miserably, and now they're handed evidence on a silver platter.

And yes, obviously they sat on the evidence to make their film more compelling.

Sorry, had to start dinner.

I was painful because of how mentally ill durst was and is. He seems so uncomfortable and life seems agonizing. I honestly didn't care if he killed her or not.

I think something within his past, mainly his father night have caused some mental illness in him. He never was keen on mentioning him

He literally did nothing wrong

Did anyone else notice how EXTREMELY Jewish every Durst besides Robert looked?

Accidentally posted this in /lit/ thread about Plato lmao

Wasn't there an open investigation during the many months they sat on it? Maybe not. If so I take your point.

Still, you can't deny the ethical failure of sitting on it to make a better show.

This

This