This is what a tv star looked like in the 90s. what went wrong?

this is what a tv star looked like in the 90s. what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GCkpWZl4_Uhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GCkpWZl4_U
youtu.be/_QueuyFhpKA
youtube.com/watch?v=lqZAXXXYtKU
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns6gsy4iow
youtube.com/watch?v=ApOVisEvnMw
youtube.com/watch?v=WRzRdLkfS9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

breast cancer

its really a tragedy

TV isn't really profitable anymore, so Jews use it for propaganda and social engineering.

>this is what a tv star looked like in the 90s.

That's from season 3 episode 12, 1989.

remember this scene?

>this is what a trashy slut girl looked like in 1989
>this is what a normal girl looks like in 2016 except without stockings and high boots

really makes you think

Of course.

Season 4 episode 6, 1989.

>this was considered trashy attire in 1989
>in 2016 it is considered rather conservative

Stockings came back bruh, but those boots never will. Instead, it's those fucking uggs

This is a TV star in 2016. It's a comedy goy.

I envy this form of autism.

All this exercise you see her doing, and she never loses weight...

>14 years old

she's acting. that narcissistic little pig doesn't have the character requisite to stay in shape.

>1991: wear this to get cummed on
>2016: wear this to graduation or funeral

When River Phoenix was dying outside the Viper Club, she was mimicking his deaththrows in mocking fashion while it was happening. Karma JUSTed her over the years starting with her tits.

Tobey Maguire sure let himself go after Spider-man.

wait what is this...i know this

Pretty much

This is a what a teen tv star looked in the 90s. What happened to big boobs?

Do not even think of posting a 2016 picture of Nikki Cox.

what happened to sex appeal period. Remember Renee Zelwegger in me, myself, and irene?

but she's so hot

What actresses are kids currently having crushes on? I can't think of a single current actress who can match the 90s goddesses

Big boobs are sexist, you misogynist dinosaur manbaby

MEW and amber heard do for me

chloe wang aswell

my 90s waif was scully though

0 sex appeal tbqhwyf

>What actresses are kids currently having crushes on?

reserved for fat chicks in the appropriate avenues

chris hansen pls

the culture and fashion is in a very prudish trend and has been for about a decade, certainly for the entire obama administration

>sex appeal

You mean "RAPE CULTURE"?

Disgusting males. DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY!

are you serious? since obama everything has become more risque and liberal

Chloe Moretz

Nice try Schlomo.

kinda gross

Her body looks like a sack of potatoes and her tits are more of a cruel joke by genetics than anything else.

MUH DIK

liberals consider tampon blood fine art. not sexy.

fuck you faggot goy. you people are fucking retarded.

Swimsuit (1989)

I'm watching the Married with Children pilot and all the chicks have pants on, kinda bummed. There was the hot chick in pantyhose at the shop and Al's collegue had her feet in his hands but it's SD quality so that didn't do much for me.

There's nothn gross about that desu senpai

so true. that face doesnt help either.

I didn't mind her face so much because I can be attracted to a wide variety of faces but her face after plastic surgery is a huge step down. Now she looks like nobody. Her squinty eyes were part of her image.

Damn Agent Stahl from Sons of Anarchy was a fox.

Jerry Maguire era Zellweger had a really cute face, tbqh.

It started out as a generic family sitcom, it took some time before it became what it was known for

I would walk to Chicago (from Missouri) to bang Peggy.

What year do you think it is that uggs are back? Does that just mean you haven't left your basement since 2009?

Forgot she was sexy in this. I probably jerked off to her when I was 12 or so tbqhwuf.

Some chicks still wear boots like that, what's old is new again. High cut swimsuits are somewhat back in style, for example. Since the 00s started it was basically all that low-rise shit. Wasn't flattering on women's hips IMO.

People wear all kinds of shit regardless of the year. I thought by now UGGs were more of a joke if anything...

high waist is back, high cut is not

Both are. Waist in clothing and high cut in swimwear now. Fun topic to google...I don't actually go to the beach, though, so fuck me I guess.

But also: American Apparel, bro.

dem skin-tight 80s mini skirts...

hnnnnnnng such a milf

>that scene in Double Dragon

When did Cred Forums become "born in le wrong generation" Facebook tier?

Ha, I just watched that episode the other week.

So young and mature looking at the same time. Perfect.

Instantly made me think of this

I'm not a huge fan of most of her body, or even her face (not bad, just average), but I'll be damned if she doesn't have 30/10 tits and eyes.

You guys are retarded. Two Broke Girls is just off the top of my head and you cant argue against it's popularity

Mostly Disney and Nickelodeon sitcom girls.

I need to make a time machine and make the one on the left accept my seed

And become your own grandfather?

wanna bet, nobody likes it, not even your home Reddit

shes an all around 9/10

yea but she doesnt have em on display like she should. plus her face kinda knocks a few points off.

Agreed, but she doesn't have a consistent average across the board, she's got a few 7s, and a few 11s, if that makes any sense.

same

SHE HAS THEM OUT CONSTANTLY YOU MUST BE WANTING FULL LEWDS

>exercising ironically

i admit ive only seen the show twice and didnt sit thru the whole episode either time. also ive seen tons of commercials. from what ive seen its just been her in turtle necks showing off her form. never any deep cleavage. but ill take your word for it that theyre out cuz no good christian would lie about this kinda thing.

Nothing, user. The cheesecake was with us up until about 2011.

There are still hot babes on TV, you're just not watching the right programs.

>inb4 airbrushing

this is what she actually looks like on the show

Nothing

Hot TV daughters are still a thing.

Explanation?

Also
>crazy 88 checked

you know what happens when you jog 15 minutes and the reward yourself with a cookie that night?

fucking nothing

Diet is much much much more important than exercise.

like this one?

so horrid

my eyes

Thanks to that Charmed thread earlier this week, I remember how hot late 90's/early 00's fashion was for women. I wonder if we'll see a comeback for that soon?

Our society is going down the sewer and you are in hardcore fucking denial if you dont see that

Kids don't crush on actresses anymore. It's youtubers now.

Applegate was pretending to die of an overdose on the sidewalk nearby while River Phoenix was dying for real outside the Viper Club. She thought he was just fucking around but it made her look like a real bitch.

Alexandra's boobs are so damn big compared to most of the women with "big" boobs in the 90s. She's got twice the volume of Jennifer Connelly.

Every period in history has arseholes who think that way: "this current time is shit, the past ages were a golden age", etc. Get back to Cred Forums, you mong

In all fairness she was also high at the time, like everyone else at that club.

So in denial then, like I thought. Its not even an opinion at this point you stupid faggot, this current time IS shit

>nostalgic for an era he wasn't a part of

Sometimes I think if I ever meet a celebrity I'll try to think of a story about them I know like this one and then ask them about it. Something they wouldn't expect to come up from a random stranger that will ruin their day.

And every generation has a bunch of wide eyed idealist certain that their ideal society or utopia was in the near future. What's your point

Not the guy you're responding to, but today's culture is toxic as fuck. We lost our sense of decency and unity as a people. There was a lot of shit back in the 80's and 90's like lack of progression for LGBT rights, racial issues, and whatnot but nowadays, it's become a clusterfuck of touchy SJW minefields. And I say this as someone who identifies with liberal issues but absolutely disgusted at this bickering and factionalism.

>We lost our sense of decency and unity as a people.
We can't lose what we never had.

a photo of her in the act

Makes me like her more desu

>like lack of progression for LGBT rights, racial issues, and whatnot

Can you clarify this sentence here

>lost

youtube.com/watch?v=0GCkpWZl4_Uhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GCkpWZl4_U

Speaking as someone who experienced and remembers the 80's and 90's very well, on a tech level we've made advances but something is definitely wrong with today's teens and twentysomethings. I shudder to think what the next gen will be like.

>but something is definitely wrong with today's teens and twentysomethings.
(((what))) could it be?

>90s goddesses
>90s

>but I'll be damned if she doesn't have 30/10 tits

Don't get me wrong, they are a great pair of boobs, but far from being the most perfect I've ever seen. They are big, but a little too droopy.

As in, LGBT issues weren't addressed and fleshed-out like we have the past 15 years. There was this 1 guy in my hometown that everyone knew was gay and got bullied mercilessly. And this was in 1990 and adults turned a blind eye to it or didn't give a fuck.

The 80's seemingly built bridges between mainstream society and black demographics but the double-whammy of the LA Riots and OJ's trial dissolved that goodwill. The current BLM is toxic as fuck. I even got accused that my "silence" is tacit approval of cops shooting people. I'm more in the middle ground where I still feel there are good cops, but the bad ones DEFINITELY need to be weeded out.

Theyve been literally getting mindfucked from birth

Isn't it the most fucking safe kind of cancer you can get? As well as testicular. Just cut it off and move on. Why women make such a fuss about it?

They feel ugly with only one breast

I can't quite explain it, but nowadays it seems that hollering and refusing to allow opposing POVs is the acceptable response. That somehow some college freshman knows the absolute truth of the world and demands everyone conform to their worldview. Granted we had that back in the previous decades but the Internet has given these loons a platform and means to reach out to millions.

correct. schools have just become indoctrination camps.

our society is collapsing in less than 10 years, just be ready

Sounds like you grew up

Yep, keep crying about "muh degeneracy"

Poor guy couldn't even find a whole shirt.

>le increasingly nervous man

I'm seeing more WWIII

10 years ago I said the same thing

Is this pic staged or part of filming or something?

Someone who worked out even once a week wouldnt have that physique

I still have faith that the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand will be okay but Western Europe is fucked. Even my die-hard liberal buddies from the Netherlands say there's way too many Muslims who don't assimilate and are causing problems.

Meanwhile the PRC is the Number 2 economy in the world which is actually terrifying and they're constantly undermining and testing the US, Japan, and South Korea presence in NE Asia.

Yeah, the situation is Europe is almost unfathomable, I was in London two months ago.

They honestly deserve to be destroyed for allowing that to happen. This is planet Earth, you dont just let others come into your territory and call it theirs, that not how this whole game called life works.

I hope Europe collapses, their pound is too high.

this is considered sexy in mexico

its considered sexy everywhere

He's not that bad looking. Tighter pants would help.

>filming
yes, from Girls

that fat fuck doesn't jog

and a power pose or two

this is considered sexy in Colombia

Rebcca Black really is really giving in to the bad girl image.

And your point is there have never been societal decay? aka all societies have been equally good for eternity?

>They honestly deserve to be destroyed for allowing that to happen. This is planet Earth, you dont just let others come into your territory and call it theirs, that not how this whole game called life works.
It's the globalization argument about how there should be no borders and all that jazz. I responded so does that mean I can come into anyone's house, eat their food, sleep in their bed, etc.? Because aren't all human and share each other's resources?

And what's scary is that multiculturalists truly believe that everything will turn out well in the end. Muslims in the US are generally the cream of the crop; we usually get students and everyday people who just want to become part of the American Dream and work hard. And they're only a tiny percent of the population and their kids usually assimilate in time.

But when you introduce millions of people who have no concept of Western society and norms smackdab into Europe, no shit there's gonna be problems.

I'm not a cold-hearted cynic, but I'm starting to disbelieve in the moderate Muslim theory. At least in regards to Europe because we're gonna see an epic clusterfuck in the next decade or so. The rise of right-wing groups are popping every month, the governments aren't doing shit and pretending everything is alright, and the common people are caught in the middle. There's gonna be nasty backlash against Muslims in Western Europe.

thanks ninja

kek, she wore this iron cross thing a lot

yeah its going to be fucked. the best thing you can do is get a good education / job so you have enough money to live in areas that arent filled with muslims. most of them are broke as fuck so they just live in the shit tier areas anyway.

This is considered sexy to my penis.

his smile and optimism: gone

Couldn't agree more I'm live near dearborn and I will drive extra if I have to

or you euos can find your testicles and go Versailles again.

I drive extra to avoid it

Western Europe can't afford to backpedal and deal with its Muslim problem because they'll be forced to violate their civil liberties and everything they stand for. Hence why government officials are limp-dicked.

I remember the race riots in Australia over Muslims raping white girls; surprised that shit hasn't happened yet in the UK, France, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands, etc.

Or you can kick them the fuck out you Europeasant coward

THEY DONT BELONG THERE
EVERYONE KNOWS IT

I drive

>their civil liberties and everything they stand for.
nice try Shlomo.

Euros ought to rise up.

I want to trump dat ass

>surprised that shit hasn't happened yet in the UK, France, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands, etc.

Those mentally ill faggots just fetishized the destruction of their people and homeland, theyre to busy jacking off over cuck shit and taking it in the ass

my nig

this is considered sexy in the UK

White guilt is a powerful drug. People are brainwashed into believing that they really deserve this and/or are so degenerated that they believe that cucking themselves is doing the world a favor.

It's probably a product of all the xenoestrogens in men's systems these days. Just look at what passes for the average male: either fat, balding, and ugly, or hyper-feminine/metrosexual.

There are no more John Waynes.

>actually feeling guilty for something you werent even alive for

one of the things I will never, ever understand about white people. its so fucking weird, and not even a SHRED of this mental defect is seen in any other type of person, especially arabs. Im Egyptian I would know

Fuck John Wayne. Never served a day of combat yet toted himself as a war hero. Tyrone Power, Jimmy Stewart, and Henry Fonda served in WW2 with distinction.

>
White guilt is a powerful drug. People are brainwashed into believing that they really deserve this and/or are so degenerated that they believe that cucking themselves is doing the world a favor.
This. Absolutely this. White guilt, white privilege, smash the white patriarchy is everything that is wrong with today's society.

I've always considered myself liberal and proud of it, but there's a point where you have to stop and realize you're going too far. Modern liberals haven't and we're paying for this heavily.

It's really sad that there are no male role models anymore; assertive badasses with ethics that could inspire this vapid generation. Doesn't have to be a soldier but at least someone with backbone.

She's getting ahead of the fast shamers. She ran long enough for there to be photographic evidence of her exercising, so she can claim she was cursed with bad genetics.

How can you be liberal with those kinds of values? Liberalism is the slippery slope that leads to societal collapse.

Mankind just isn't responsible or mature enough for freedom and liberty, they take it and run completely out of control without until we drown in our own feces.

no thats considered haram in the UK

I'm liberal in the sense that I believe all peoples regardless of ethnicity, sexual identity and/or orientation, religion, etc. should all be treated with the same accord. I'm all for women's rights but despise femnazis. I want to promote better awareness for the environment because the Earth is a resource we have to carefully manage in the long-run. I'm all for free enterprise so long as its bound by the law. Fuck conglomerates that do all sorts of shady and corrupt shit. I'm all for reforming our immigration policy which is restrictive as fuck, but I'm not one of those dumbasses who believe in open borders.

I guess I'm more of a moderate liberal in comparison to today's left-wing nutjobs. I really can't wrap my head around how some of these people think.

It's true, but it was after the fact. It was also tasteless as fuck.

youtu.be/_QueuyFhpKA

I didnt know that was liberal that all just sounds like common sense.

The word 'liberal' has definitely been hijacked because when I hear it now I think of a mentally ill degenerate that just wants a society that encourages their bullshit

Best part is she's still sexy as hell at 27. If she goes back to blonde it's odds on she'll look just as hot as she did during her Hellcats/Easy A days.

I'm from a fairly conservative family from a small town. Most of my views would be considered Commie, hippie, anti-American by my relatives and neighbors.

I admit that back in undergrad I was one of those gung-ho liberals but I soon quit that shit when I realized how much circle-jerking it is. This upcoming election is something that still baffles me. How the fuck did we get those 2 douches as our candidates? Why can't we get decent administrators instead of razz-muh-tazz charlatans that only want to cater to their constituents?

>How the fuck did we get those 2 douches as our candidates?

Ive thought about it a long time and I honestly dont understand.

We are living in a meme world

all tht's bullshit though.

the real left wing is labor.

The phoney right v. left BS we have in America is Jew media bullshit.

'Transgender' bathrooms etc are NOT left wing issues etc.

Wake up.

why do they hire such average and dull looking actors now. All teen actors these days are so boring looking and untalented

Its more about fucking them off camera than anything else these days

So they hire the dull looking actors, brilliant post.

(((they))) hire what's fits their agenda.

>what's
Go to bed.

hardcore truth that cowards cant accept

Not same poster, but maybe dull looking actors are okay with it because that's the only way they can further their careers where as attractive people can just about get any job

How could I forget.

This is why I don't watch any current shows.

>furthering their careers
That's what college is for. This is Acting.

>being this much in denial

your waifu is some 60 year old kikes fucktoy you delusional faggot

What do you think "denial" means?

Imagine these types of tv shows in widescreen HD.

Don't remind me.

yeah sadly this

delivering

Not sadly this. Television shows are no longer that profitable, so they've become propaganda vehicles, instead of capitalist products reflective of reality (ie consumer demand).

Thanks

Darn shame it was ruined, and then cancelled

when that one guy pulls her left arm to him, you can see her intentionally pull her hand back to brush by his dongle

>that 0:13
Alpha af

Such a perfect body shape. Hot bodies seem to run in her family from what we saw in the Fappening.

We've really changed as a society. I doubt you could get away with that kind of thing today.

>Watch episode.
>She takes her coat off
>Every 80s/ 90s male in the audience howls and cheers while say saying shit like "Oh, Honey"

Fast forward 20 plus years into the future. The same age demographic of men are now cheering on Cred Forums when ever guys are asked to "take a seat" for finding the same thing guys in the 80s and 90s openly cheered for in public, and found attractive.

Where did it all go so very wrong...

HMMM I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND THIS
l
l
l>
l
l
l

Ahhh, it's a bundyful life

Young Tina Fey on the right.

Darn it user you made me look it up .

It would be worth downloading a 1080p copy and buying the set

13 years old

I'd actually be willing to pay for cable again.

>90s

how can we fund this?

Fucking reckt, OP on 23-hour suicide watch

It's from her shitty show she's not actually exercising.

RIP those fun bags

She's such a cunt IRL

And her looks have vanished. Her face is paralyzed by too many botox injections and face lifts.

It's current year, if you're a girl with big succulent tits you get them reduced and if you're a boy you get your little penis turned inside out and stuck inside you, Dr. Franklestein will be happy to help.

lol seriously what the actual fuck is happening to the world

>LET'S GIVE A QUICK SHOUT OUT TO CHRISTINA APPLEGATE

Imagine that, a FUNNY show written/produced by a dike IRL for its entire run with the average viewer having no idea or even care compared to now with LOOK AT ME AND MY WONDERFUL ONE SEASON OF TV! TOPPLE THE PATRIARCHY WOOO!

Agenda driven comedy has ruined stuff like that. People can't just enjoy a fictional show about a backwards idiot like Archie Bunker or Al Bundy because it might mean we'd advocate or emulate their behavior or political stance IRL....

No one can enjoy anything non-politically and that's tragic because we lose the simple stupid fun of shows like MwC.

Masochism is more of a profit than finding inner peace.

>You are now remembering that Corey Feldman fucked this girl in her prime

How's it feel knowing that fucking un-self aware tool banged all the best 90s slizz?

:(

gods chosen pls go

You were a decade away from being born in 1989 and know fuck all about fashion then or now.

Don't think she was as bad looking as Al made her out to be one the show.

>implying they were wrong

She looked sexy as fuck as a vampire in Fright Night.

why do they get old

>shaved pits

We're being punished for something

Looks like skeleton

>13 when this was filmed

Makes it even hotter that she's feeling for that guy's dick

If that's a recent picture she's work really hard to get back to that. She looked like a total wreck a couple of years ago.

Good for her

>tossing aside prime applegate for milla

Bitch is a freak now.

damn look at her deep throat that shit nigga

>leftbehind
you mean Leftovers. one of the only great things in that show

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

marriage ring???

yeah its a patriarchial rape culture that allowed this guy to be beaten up repeatedly by this chick "for being a jerk" in the movie and fuck himself in the ass with that monsterdildo

what was her name?

abosolutely if youre into homosexual female to males

>this is considered sexy in mexico

its considered sexy everywhere

It would be considered sexual harassment if they reversed the roles

god i miss her

>when that one guy...
Then what? Finish your sentence you fucking moron

This was considered sexy in the mid 90's

Then again so was this
youtube.com/watch?v=lqZAXXXYtKU

she was hot except for her voice

Plus this
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns6gsy4iow

I find the north east accent hot.

what about the nasal squeeching?

>trying to browse a thread about hot actresses
>even here pol is whining about "liberals" and how they never shut up

I never found her that attractive

faggot

>I've always been gay

I watched every episode probably 4-5 times. It's not hard to memorize

First two season are ok. The characters just get introduced. Seasons 3-6 are the best and get really wacky

And it's not now? If she just had really hairy legs under those jeans she'd be perfect waifu material.

>That was a Cossack

Holy Shit, how did they get away with this?

you're gonna get old too, one day, kid, if you don't die of a drug overdose, or in a car crash, or shot by a cop first.

it's a superpower. she can shatter windows with it.

i can't believe that i watched so many episodes of this b4 realizing that its complete garbage

I member

would summon all of my ancestors' dicks to bury in that

at least post the webm, faggot

thats pretty autism of you

>thinking a fattass would have nice tits

Fucking hell why did I search for her pictures. That tanned leathery shit is disgusting.

What episode had Applegate in a cow costume? Towards the end, if not the end of the episode.

How come? MwC aired 26 years ago

Dunno, I would go with season 4

you disappoint me, Mr. Autismo.

I am not that guy who originally replied to you btw

You still disappoint me.

Gomen gomen

I would drag my dick through broken glass that's sitting on molten coals from the distance between LA and NYC, just for a 5mL vial of her sweat. And just a quick whiff of her bumhole after a chili night diarrhea poopoo.

and this is a russian escort model in (current year)
>north american women
kek

>north american women
inferior

You get hookers like that everywhere m8.

you are painfully unfunny

Aye, introduced my 8 year-old cousin to the 90s Nickelodeon live action shows like The Amanda Show, Clarissa Explains It All, The Secret World of Alex Mack and of course, All That.

He now has a crush on Amanda Bynes, Clarissa Darling and Alex Mack like I did back then.

He's opinion on the three is:
Amanda Bynes > Clarissa Darling > Alex Mack

But my opinion back then is:
Clarissa Darling > Amanda Bynes > Alex Mack

And now, he finds the modern Nick girls and Disney Channel girls inferior to these three.

He's probably just been told to keep his autistic shut-in uncle happy.

Actually,from what I read, cousins are different from an uncle and nephew.

Sorry, my mistake.

His autistic, shut-in cousin.

No it wouldn't

And I am not the stereotypical 4channer.
I pretty much have a stable life.

Hanging about with an 8 yr-old and discussing the attractiveness of underage girls would suggest otherwise.

>trip
>normalfag

I only became a namefag so it would be easy for me to look for my past posts.

>hot 90's stars
>no twin peaks

wtf Cred Forums

>these jeans are now considered hip

Highwaisted jeans have always looked terrible, don't understand why women wear them.

This is the only reason I watch agents of shield.

>i dont leave my basement
fuck off NEET

Just fucking kill me man. I don't want to live in this era anymore.

really, guys?

they're gonna look horrible in 15 years

>And I say this as someone who identifies with liberal issues

You are part of the problem.

Is there somewhere to download married with children with the og music?

Or something with the credits cut out.

I tried watching an episode on crackle or some shit and I cant stand the new credits song. Ruins the feel.

It went wrong when people started being offended by everything and the great "pedophile scare".

Hell, its so bad today that a man cant even chill at a park for fear of having crazy soccer moms call the cops on him.

God damn... i watched the nanny simply for the short skirts and hoping for an accidental upskirt.

Low test.

God she was adorable

S A U C E

youtube.com/watch?v=ApOVisEvnMw

youtube.com/watch?v=WRzRdLkfS9o

holy shit Matt LeBlank

We can stream porn now.

Is he pimping her out to those dudes?

It's sad some people really believe this. I know you were just posting this ironically though user. Don't worry. People will grow up eventually.

Hes right, nobody but grandma's and middle age moms watch TV anymore

spotted the pleb

There's a difference between wanting to deal with liberal issues and ignoring them because acknowledging them would be racist/sexist.