Watching The Sopranos

>watching The Sopranos
>episode where Tony has to go in and work in waste management
>he sees qt blonde receptionist who is a devout christian
>later cuts to him fucking her over the desk

Why does this trigger me so much? I had to turn it off and pace around the room for 20 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mQWjpOg8yXA?t=1m12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you a devout Christian?

Maybe you want Tony to fuck you.

because you're a low test beta? i dont know. also:
>expecting women to be anything but devout sluts nowadays

Imagine.

You're sitting in a restaurant. This man walks in. He's seriously overweight. He struggles to get into the booth. He reeks of gabagool. His gut hangs over the edge of the table. His face glistens with mildewy sweat despite the fact that it's winter in Jersey and it's snowing outside. He orders gabagool with a side of gabagool. Shovels it into his mouth like a fat pig. He sees you. Calls you over. Speaks to you in that peasant Jersey accent that lets you know he doesn't appreciate the finer arts. You're wet. He makes you horny. He gives you a devilish grin. You make small talk and head back to your table. After a minute, you head to the bathroom. As you're checking your makeup in front of the mirror, he waddles in. He darts for you and plants his fat lips on yours. His breath reeks of gabagool. He leads you into a stall and he sticks his sausage fingers under your dress and into your pussy. You moan helplessly. The fat fuck exerts himself shoving them in and out while undoing his fly. He whips out his little prick. You slide down your panties, turn around and bend over. He struggles to stick it in. His bulging stomach bounces against your butt cheeks. By some miracle, he gets it in and pumps away, muttering gabagool while sweat drips off his fat face onto your back. You couldn't be more turned on.

According to David Chase, I'm supposed to believe this situation is real.

>"women are all whores"
>calls me a low-test beta

Because it makes you acknowledge the deep cognitive dissonance you developed stemming from society (teachers, parents, jewniversity professors, counselors, etc.) telling you "just be a good catholic/christian, go to school, obey the law, go to work, and life will work out for you fine!"

then you see reality where in order to get any kind of respect, or to get any kind of sexual attraction from women, you basically have to debase yourself to being the lowest common denominator scumbag criminal, going against every social moray and facet of your upbringing. Just so you can get a little respect and just so you can get a little sniff'a da cooze

you left out the part where the fat fuck is also a wealthy and powerful mobster

>His breath reeks of gabagool and cigars**

left that part out

Yes women crave power and wealth like the whores they are. Truly the inferior sex.

>Had to pace around the room for 20 minutes because a fictional character on TV had sex with an attractive woman

>Not beta

Get the fuck off this board.

>QT
She was hideous. Her tits were legitimately awful too.

>Get the fuck off this board.

no u

Can't find a pic of her anywhere but she is qt.

I remember this scene, and I remember being pissed off at it too.

So much this.

Women get turned on by other stimuli than looks sometimes.

Humor, skill, power, wealth, charm, charisma, and confidence can all be intoxicating to different women.

This is what some aspies like OP will never get over.

youtu.be/mQWjpOg8yXA?t=1m12s

No. She honestly looked retarded. And those tits are sad.

Sad, sad tits.

They look fine, dude.

t. thirsty af user

>White knight virgin detected

damn, is that ad real?

What the fuck are you doing here? That other guy sounds like a pretty normal Cred Forums poster

Basically Elliot Rodger.

Being a sperg offsets a lot of other factors.

"B-b-but money and kinda good looks, why does no one love me? I want to kill all women because they whores."

I knew a short pretty average to lower end looking guy without much money that was the most charming and funny fuck I ever knew, he had multiple hot as fuck girlfriends.

people want to fuck: men: hot chicks; women: alphas. tony is an alpha who wants to fuck hot chicks, therefore he does.

Rekt.

>Why does this trigger me so much? I had to turn it off and pace around the room for 20 minutes.

Because deep down you wish it was you getting bent over the desk and taking a pounding from Tony Soprano's greasy cannoli

>NICCOTINE IS AN ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE

>b-but I'm not charming or funny either!! now I have two more things to be insecure about
>fucking whores
>why can't they just settle for a man who isn't pleasant in any way?

This is some nice pasta.

So....do I have to pretend to be the husband haunting that pussy?

I never really noticed the tits before. They are pretty bad desu.

I love how they always cut directly to when they're fucking, omitting the part where he somehow gets her to do it. And yet we somehow have to buy that this.
I'm not an autismo like OP who has to pace around for 20 minutes when he sees shit like this, I just find it terrible and lazy screenwriting.

Dude there is an establishing shot earlier in the episode where she shows attraction to him through body language because she knows how powerful he is.

You may not be autismo but you don't pay attention for shit.