youtu.be/xtjx-yplqTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Laugh

The niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=w0qrXQMMjiE

why is the "n" "word" so funny?

The Jews

both

You don't shout at the crowd this way and not try to brush it off like a joke. He was legit pissed and could have just said "Im just kidding.... that really wasn't funny! Im a performance artists, these things arent always fun, thank you everyone, that was a great experiment, we'll have a real comedic act up here, thank you, solid crowd"

you also don't try to sue someone who's rich because they called you a nigger. That makes you a nigger.

Richards. There will always be hecklers, he just let them get the better of him.

>niggers are gonna nig and we should just accept that as a fact of life

They were disrupting the show and making it so others couldn't even enjoy it. They were in the wrong, and when they got called out for being niggers like the niggers they were acting like, they played the nigger card and acted all huffed up and injured like they'd done no wrong.

Factory

the niggers.

laugh factory to extent, they should have had someone there to watch for that sort of thing. but yeah, it's silly you got to babysit niggers so they're quiet during a show.

What were the niggers saying before kramer fucked his shit up?

ayo yo yo where da chicken at ha ha haaa chyuh boi im finna som finna whooo

He's not racist, he's just a bad comedian. He wanted to hurt the hecklers and could think of nothing better than the fact they were niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JgpZTj_3G8

Everyone knows who started it.

keked heartily

The monkey hecklers were wrong. Kramer was wrong to apologize. Two wrong don't make a right. Kramer should have doubled the fuck down. What a fucking pussy. It heralded the new age of SJWin'

:(

2nd post, best post.

This.
>t-that's u-uncalled for!
>hooting and hollering over a comedy show and ruining it for everyone
THAT'S uncalled for. Fucking filthy niggers, fuck em.

One of two reasons: Either because it's taboo and your sensibilities like the idea of upsetting that apple cart or because you're racist and you enjoy that it upsets black people and non-racists.

Actually, you mong, heckling has been around since before stand-up comedy existed.

Richards is a millionaire, how's he gonna let a rando in the crowd rustle him hard enough to shout a slur? The heckler already forked over the dough.

Here, let's simplify it;
>Who was in the wrong?
The grown-ass man who ruined his professional career because he couldn't control his emotions.

none of the above. the sound of the word is funny and it's fun to say. almost every word with gg in it is funny.

jigger
nagger
jig a boo

>scumbags have been ruining shit for a long time, so we should just accept it as a fact of life unchanging as my faggotry

You don't pay money to harass the entertainer and disrupt everyone else's evening, you pay to quietly attend.

When they took it upon themselves to break the rules, every subsequent event that transpired is their fault.

Blackies can't take the banter

triggered...

l e l

kramer, all day everyday. he could have redeemed himself by at least publicly apologizing to the victim (whether or not the victim was present) but instead he chose to apologize to jesse jackson. aside from being a cowardly act, it highlighted his racism.

if a man wrongs me let him apologize to me, not to my unelected, unofficial race representative. fuck that.

Heckling has always been part of stand up. Its supposed to be a fun back and forth. Obviously if they were being really disruptive and unfunny that is bad.

If he couldnt think of any come backs that sucks. He picked something dumb. He didnt break a law. He didnt get punished. People just didnt want to be in his crowd after that.

He fucked up. It could have been any dumb thing he said.

After that outburst no apology would have made it better. It killed his career.

>cracka muh fuggin honkey
nigger
>bix nood dat racist ban frogs

Would you have respected him more had he not apologized to anyone

>You don't pay money to harass the entertainer and disrupt everyone else's evening, you pay to quietly attend.
>Quietly attend
>Quietly
Sucks for anyone that wants to clap or laugh during his set, I guess!

>When they took it upon themselves to break the rules, every subsequent event that transpired is their fault.
It's not some absurd notion that a professional comedian ought to have enough composure to take a joke during a set. He bombed, felt insecure, and lashed out. Kinda like what you're doing right now

the whole event culminating in his appearance on letterman and talking to jesse jackson and al sharpton is what ended his career, not just what happened on stage. i really believe he mishandled the aftermath. if he had stayed off tv and radio, reached out to the guy he offended and apologized to him, then laid low for a year or so things would have been vastly different. but he immediately hopped on tv and radio to grovel to the black community at large, which is pathetic and sickening. he was gutless and fucked himself over. just speculation on my part, of course, but i can imagine it turning out very differently had he simply shut the fuck up and stayed out of sight.

Kramer, he couldn't handle the banter

>the whole event culminating in his appearance on letterman and talking to jesse jackson and al sharpton is what ended his career, not just what happened on stage. i really believe he mishandled the aftermath.

I disagree, this is what killed his career:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Michael_Richards

You don't come back from those quotes, not as a public figure.

>Well, you interrupted me, pal. That's what happens when you interrupt the white man, don't you know?
Best line

well, we'll never know, will we? he's certainly not the first celebrity to get admonished for using racial slurs. nor is he the first celebrity to have a public meltdown, either.

we'll just have to agree to disagree.

SPBP

captainoftheussinevitable.ytmnd.com/

it's not funny

yeah those hecklers were being rude, but to be fair his act was apparently pretty shite and he couldn't handle the bantz. He had no business being on stage in the first place.

>You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker. Throw his ass out. He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger! Oooo! Ooo... All right, ya see?
>They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a nigger?

Damn Kramer really went all out that night

>victims

this is just too perfect, cant believe ive missed the connection so long

[black people via a colloquial term starting with "N"]

obviously i say that in jest, tho i do think that sometimes there's a lot of thought policing going on because holy shit if you wanna meet some of the most (rightfully?) racist ppl on earth go meet some old balck d00dz

man, that bit on letterman where jerry seinfeld scolded the audience in the most pedantic way possible = really really and i mean REALLY exposed him as some kind of an otherworldly twat. it's no surprise that after his 1 success he's done JACK SHIT FUCK ALL in terms of doing ANYTHING remotely worth your time, even his standup comedy.

then again, i remember like.... shit, maybe as much as 5-10 years ago? yeah, i remember hearing that seinfeld Himself was basically making something around ~100 million dollars a year from ubiquitous seinfeld syndication so if that's the case (let alone him even making some piddly amount like ~25mil/yr) then he's got his "fuck you money" and all that's left to do is to insert the "fuck you"s whenever and wherever they're needed.

i gotta admit that hearing that buttmad redditor tell his story about jerry slagging off his high school basketball team as "a bunch of dumb fucking jocks" in a hotel lobby actually made me respect him a bit more desu

The hecklers were idiots who were intentionally ruining the show, but a professional comedian should've been able to handle them better. Problem is, Richards was probably just so used to everyone kissing his ass that he couldn't handle the bantz. If he'd handled the situation better the audience would have respected him. Once he went on that tirade though, his career was over.

youtu.be/xtjx-yplqTw

>when they got called out for being niggers like the niggers they were acting like, they played the nigger card

when i came across this part of your post my niggometer was redlined.... you gotta step your gme up and break the fucking thing!

>MEIN NIGGA: the long-awaited sequel to MEIN KAMPF. by Adolf "Mike Stolaka" Hitler

AYO... HOL UP... SO YOU BE SAYIN THAT WE WAS AN AUDIENCE AN SHEEEIT?! AIN NOBODY TELL ME THAT I WAS SUPPOSED'TA BE LAUGHING AT THAT CRACKER YOU KNOW WUT I'M SAYIN?!?! #BASED #SWAG #SECRETE #RARE/LEGENDARY #RETWEET

How do you not get a headache typing like this

>if you wanna meet some of the most (rightfully?) racist ppl on earth go meet some old balck d00dz
Nnnaaah... not as long as pic related is still around

NIGGA I BE IN THA ZONE WHEN I'M FINNA PORTRAY SOME KIND OF IMPERSONATION OF THE FUTURE OF THA EARTH LIKE YOU THINK YOUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDKIDS AIN' FINNA BE BROWN? NIGGA PLEASE! YOU KNOW THAT ALL Y'ALL DAUGHTERS AND GRAND DAUGHTERS FINNA GET ON THIS COCK LIKE THEY CRACKER-ASS HUSBANDS AIN'T FUCKIN THEM RIGHT, NAH'MEAN?

I'D BLAME GOD FOR MAKING YOUR WHITE ASSES SO GODDAMN WACK AND MAKING THE BEST COCKS ON EARTH BLACK! WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!! (MY POPS WOULDA ENDED THIS WITH "WORD LIFE" BUT YOU KNOW ONLY WHITE PPL BE GOING AND USING OLD-ASS SLANG LIKE THEY'S DOWN... WIGGA PLEASE! GOT #SWAG FOR DAYS AND #YOURMOM FOR LIFE CUZ YOU KNOW I'S FINNA FUCK AN OLD BITCH JUST SO YOU KNOW THAT THIS COCK IS LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY YOUR DADDY! U BEST RECKANIZE BOSS PLAYER GAME MY NIGGA!!!!)

>remember, if you're replying to this to give me a well-deserved slagging off for making such a horrible post then you're only validating the raison d'etre for this post #CestLaVie

Blacks are infinitely more racist than KKK.

Go try and shake a niggers hand and he'll probably shoot you

>the original "boys in da hood"

CRACKER ASS WHITE BOY

>long as pic related is still around
KKK disbanded decades ago

I have. Many of my customers at work are black, and they're often very polite. In my experience, a person's "class" in society has a lot more to do with behavior/demeanor than race.

Kek

The guy filming. That's not cool. He didn't sign off on his work being recorded.

I wish.

HANG IN THERE KRAMER!

5,000-8000 estimate = a few hunded groups with no central management across the entire country that probably don't even own a hood

I'm not arguing that, but you plainly said they're disbanded. There are still people who call themselves members of the KKK.

Those folks have got to be the "most" racist, if such a thing even exists

By that logic their are still Nazis

>not as long as pic related is still around
You are so naive it hurts, kkk is the most ball-less "racist" group in the world