youtube.com/watch?v=qdfCHvOsQPg
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfvo1hv9dNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Howard Stern is a Jew

How can Cred Forums like him?

youtube.com/watch?v=aTAIw7XUlqE

Stern is fucking cringeworthy in this video

Probably hurt him by mentioning sterns name

If Trump is not riding a sybian in this, I ain't watching it.

hoo hoo I invented interviews Robin

I dislike him, not because he's a jew but because he's terrible
I'd literally rather listen to Opie by himself with no guests and nothing to talk about

The GOAT performance

>youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk

youtube.com/watch?v=qdfCHvOsQPg

the GOAT moment of all radio

(((Stern)))

Are there people that actually pay for his music?

half jew actually

never been a fan of him tbqh.
self-described "shock-jock". yeah, in the 80s when saying "fuck" on radio was edgy. now he promotes SJW culture as a has-been he is.

The ones where he gets BTFO by Opie and Anthony.

Such a fucking heebie kikeberg.

>tfw your campaign staff are so terrified of being suicided that they can't even muster up the courage to tell you that you are too drunk to be making a campaign message.

Jesus Christ, this actually happened. How did anyone think that publishing a video a an drunk belligerent was a good idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wfvo1hv9dNQ

This election in a nutshell.

>I'd literally rather listen to Opie by himself with no guests and nothing to talk about

Holy shit you have I unfathomably bad taste. Even new Stern isn't as bad as solo Opie.

was she actually drunk or just kinda crazy?

>not ironically buying a legendary child actor's shitty album

what are you, broke?

She has a neurological disorder

I'm gonna go out on a limb here:
I think Howard Stern is up there with Michael Parkinson as one of the best interviewers around.

People always criticize him for speaking over his interviewees, but it's a brilliant technique, he's forcing them to speak unguarded, to reveal themselves without censure.

Also let's face it, he taps into the same impulses that sell mommy rags and tabloids:
>How much money do you make?
>Are you actually happy?
>What's your sex life like?

Don't tell me you aren't curious about this shit, because we all are, he's just managed to get his guests to open up in a way they never would in any other medium.

Stern's definitely not even a shadow of his former self now, but I've still got to give respect. He spent at least two decades running the best radio show in history, and being one hell of an interviewer.

I was listening to classic Stern a few years back, and he was interviewing the band Garbage. By the end of the interview, you could tell just by the tone of the conversation, and how flirtatious they were being, that the main chick from the band would have sucked his dick if he had asked.

bamp