"I've never seen anybody that knew as few facts"

>"I've never seen anybody that knew as few facts"
>AGHGHGHA HAHAHAHA GAHAHAHA AHAHA *snorts* AGHHGHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What did Fallon mean by this?

Joe Biden is a pedo

All three networks went on a Johnson bashing spree last night to appease queen hillary.

Hol up hol up hol up

Joe Biden is fucking bald?

DUDE MPAA LMAO
DUDE I PRETEND TO BE A FOLKSY GUY LMAO
DUDE "YOU KNOW" LMAO

>that Biden webm with the little chink girl
wtf

A handful of jews throwing all of their good goys at Trump in a last desperate attempt to stump which can't be stumped.

The only people that hate Trump are the jews who stand to lose ground in their monopoly of the west.

>jews who stand to lose ground in their monopoly of the west.
I'm sure Trump will totally regulate Wallstreet and audit the fed.
I'm Also sure he will end funding to Israel

He probably won't be able to do shit, the only reason why Obama got away with being dictator was because the Republicans were complicit. Democrats and Republicans will stonewall everything that he does.

It's a delay in the globalist takeover, the only thing that matters is keeping SJWs out of the Supreme Court, otherwise we are going to be raped into the ground.

this tbqh. Hillary could pretty much accomplish anything she wanted to. The Republicans are already in hot shit for blocking a new justice for this long

I'll take conservatives on the Supreme court, that will be the biggest victory for the right in decades.

Need to stop this globalist march to totalitarianism.

The internet as we know it changes tomorrow, I expect that the internet will become entirely and SJW hugbox.

My pet reason for wanting Trump is so that the most annoying has-been shit-tier celebs move to Canada.

Finally revenge for all the shit people Canada has given us.

Welcome to your first election

Welcome to the jungle. You're gonna die....

I wanted Trump for shits and giggles, but after talking to actual Trump supporters not any more. Fucking insane retards

>I'm a cruzmissile now

>last desperate attempt to stump which can't be stumped

How are those Florida polls going trumpfag? :>)

Then why are they so scared?

You're retarded

I wonder what Biden must be feeling now knowing that if he had run he would have won over Hilary and would have been loved by everyone.

He just had a rally with like 25,000 people in Florida.

Rallies > (((polls)))

>He follows (((Nate Silver)))

>Finally revenge for all the shit people Canada has given us.
We gave you Keanu as apology for that already

I was a Hillary supporter until I read this post.

Nah. He's a pedophile faggot and would get BTFO

25,000 dipshits show up, everyone else in the state goes "meh, I guess Hilldog is slightly better"

Yeah no, people would take a bag of warm dog shit over shartlary