Boll Kino

What does Cred Forums think of Uwe Boll's Rampage?

What does Cred Forums think of Uwe Bolls Konography overall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VT1J65KHX8E
youtube.com/watch?v=sq0G9DPatWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never seen rampage but I love far cry.

Also Uwe Boll's Rampage will be streaming on Eggkara in about 40 minutes or so.

>that fucking paintball mask

Every.fucking.time!

>2016
>watching uwe boll "ironically"
what a fucking piece of shit movie, thanks for ruining the board fuckers, I'm just bumping the thread to shill but I don't even give a shit, I hate you all and I hate I have to share a board with this kind of filthy plebs, go back to your capeshit containment threads please

Quit being a fag and watch Uwe /kino/ with us

Did you enjoy bloodrayne?

great film, love seeing normies getting btfo

Have you seen Rampage?

Uwe Boll has made some of the worst movies I've ever seen but his Rampage movies are actually pure grade A 100% prime cut Kino.

I enjoy the films of wes anderson personally

>eggkara

MundaneMatthew is a fucking faggot. I hate that fucker!

Beta Uprising: The Movie

Postal was a good adaptation of the game.

10/10 kino

He is the last Germany has to defend its people

Hes a good man and hates the jews at Hollywood that bring us all these shitty comic book movies

t. ad revenue thief

His movies are meh, but he funds them with Nazi gold, so he has his good points too.

Except the third one

I've only seen the first 2 so far.

The third ones no good?

>Fuck you all
Based Boll
>$600,000 to make a movie about a retarded vizard in zee forest

youtube.com/watch?v=VT1J65KHX8E

rampage was all right, nice little twist at the end. kinda takes the piss out of actual spree shooters. taking out the police station with a remote controlled car bomb was super lame, though. it was too convenient. why couldn't he have started the shooting there by getting the drop on them and moving on?

Terminator has the best police station shootout of all time.

Boll knew there was no topping it so he just took out the popo in the fastest way possible.

>Terminator has the best police station shootout of all time.
definitely. won't argue with you on that at all.

i suppose it wasn't the bombing that irked me so much as the method of delivery. i wish the guy had been working on a cruiser for the cops. he could have delivered it to their front door and detonated the bomb when they walked out to look at it.

You should apply for a job at Boll KG

10 minutes til show time. Get in here.

3 more minutes!!! Arghewhwehwerhwdjasdf!

Eggkara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like im in an episode of the twilight zone whenever this movie is discussed. Its shallow garbage just like the rest of his films but for some reason that i just cannot discern, some people think its good.
It is absolutely pathetic that this is a film a middle aged man is proud of when it could very easily have been pulled off by a prepubescence boy he fantasizes about shooting up his upper middle class junior high school.
When watching the movie it feels like Uwe was trying to be fairly realistic about how a shooting like this would go down but then in other scenes it seems like Uwe hates the idea of logic and realism.
Rampage and its somehow even worse sequels are garbage of the absolute worst order, just like the rest of Uwe Bolls filmography

tl;dr watch the trainwreck with us

Postal is fun as fuck
It's probably one of the best vidya adaptations out there, I'm sad that Uwe doesn't have money anymore to make the sequel

youtube.com/watch?v=sq0G9DPatWw

>doesn't have the scene prior
This is honestly fucking fun as shit.

>MARVEL AVENGERS BULLSHIT DURT

fucking love that clip

Take it back