So how does a woman overpower a grown man?

So how does a woman overpower a grown man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SnfZxgup04
youtube.com/watch?v=r9-Anpo8AvY
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jakku
youtu.be/NVbBpKQQTtU?t=105
youtube.com/watch?v=rWF0f183tSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>So how does a woman overpower a grown man?

Simple, by calling in a man to do it for her...

she clearly has the high ground you fucking retard

People still don't understand this scene. When He's bearing down on her, in a moment of need, she's able to tap into the mary sue and defeat him.

>shot in the side by chewing
>emotionally conflicted over hans death
>it was cold
Kylo would've rekt her if he was at peak senpai watch

that was terrible

The whole movie was garbage

hes a kid, a man would plow through her

The Force, retard

If plow through her

It doesn't matter if makes contextual sense, it's still shitty storytelling

There is a reason why one of the best and modern martial arts was thought to be created by a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=5SnfZxgup04

He was shot in the stomach and was already tired.

Oh and she's a Mary Sue unlike anything we've seen in quite a while.

>Kylo Ren
>a grown man
Kylo is a whiny little emo bitch. Disney cant into good villains

>he's dark side, negative emotions fuel his power
>it was cold for her too
>he's had years of training

He was a cis shitlord and she was a strong, independent, nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc who don't need no man.

With the power of dubs

She was also shot by a bowcaster

anything is possible when you don't care about writing something good

The strongest woman in the entire world could not overpower the average male.

>it was cold
pretty sure this was the first time Rey's seen snow considering where she lived

Shooting him in the spleen seems to do the trick.

twice her size and weight

>wing chun
>"best and modern"

God give me strength when I am old and sick because I would hate to be abused by women when I am old

ever hear of old man strength?

By invoking the powers of lesbianism the way agent Starling did in Silence of the Lambs....

>grown man

I think you missed the whole point of his character

How old is Kylo, 27,29?

>Luke's first battle with Vader is just avoiding him in a ship until he can bomb the Deathstar, with effort and teamwork
>Luke's second battle with Vader ends with him getting his shit wrecked and his arm cut off

>Rey cannot be stopped from the get go

But guys, Luke was a mary sue too! Rey is just like Luke! ;^)

>The movie takes place 30 years after the battle of Endor. Rey was born 11 years after Endor making her 19 years old. However, Ben, or Kylo Ren was born 0-1 years after Endor making him either 29 or 30

I've not seen TFA, but isn't that bitch from a desert planet?

And wearing desert garb?

And since it's snowing it's likely around 25 fucking degrees?

How is she not shivering, with red as fuck skin and getting frostbite through those skimpy clothes in ten minutes?

She wouldn't have but as you'll notice she has no real sleeves, and when she lifts her arms in this shot to strike Kylo, her rank pits from living on Jakku and never showering shook him to his core. He was thrown off kilter, and will never forget this shameful moment.

THIS IS THE SHIP THAT MADE THE KESSEL RUN IN FOURTEEN PARSECS?

Well, with the force, dummy

Come on, user. It's not a documentary.
Just let your disbelief be suspended.

WHY DIDN'T HE HEADBUTT HER WHILE THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS

We really don't have the full story in this one movie; there are hints that Rey is not a stranger to combat. For example, she overpowers three grown men right in the beginning of the movie. Unlike A New Hope, The Force Awakens was written with the sequels in mind, so we won't know until later.

And the Mary Sue meme is pretty stupid. If Rey was a Mary Sue, she wouldn't have been captured, wouldn't have run away from her destiny as the inheritor of Luke's saber, wouldn't have gotten knocked out in the first place, etc. etc. Rey shows all kinds of weakness in this film, up until this fight, where she actually starts to believe in herself and that's what helps her win. It's pretty cool tbqhfam.

I don't know why this movie rustles nerds so hard. Sure it has flaws, but it's pretty inoffensive and by-the-numbers for a Hollywood movie. Anyone expecting more from the DisneyMarvelLucas marketing deathmachine is reaching for something to be mad about.

so is Mr Blobby

woman can do anything a man can do, get over it

I've never seen a star wars movie

It's a fantasy movie about space wizards, not a documentary you autistic freak.

Just from the way you worded that reply you strike me as a vile, mouth breathing, virgin. The Force Awakens has problems but to sit behind your computer, having never seen the film and refer to the main character as "that bitch from the desert" and to point out a retarded excuse for criticism to make yourself feel superior is truely the depths of depravity.

imagine if this guy burst into save rooms

yep

Kill yourself faggot. Everyone on hoth was freezing.

what is he pointing at?

So how does a human man overpower a cyborg with theoretically infinite strength?

>some 2 foot tall, 900 year-old green midget can lift a 3 ton faster than light speed alien spacecraft with space magic, no one on Cred Forums second guesses
>a woman beats a dude in a duel who minutes earlier got blasted by a bazooka laser, and THAT is what causes Cred Forums to sperg out like an autist who just got denied their daily minecraft time

Thanks

Listen, this movie I didn't think much of it. Was just a damn reboot. And I hate bad written female characters that only kick ass because "gal powa". But you can explain the scene as such: first, the faggot was a faggot--a whiny faggot, unprepared and who haven't really don't anything. She? A Mary Sue alright, but you can say the Force wanted that. Also, she's clearly dark side: look her stance and all the teeth grinding.

>It's a fantasy movie about space wizards, not a documentary you autistic freak.
Yeah, who would expect the cold to matter in a Star Wars movie LOL

>kylo ren
>man
pick one and only one

I don't even like Force Awakens but fuck me, pay attention to the movie. She'd been outside for about all of 5 minutes when this fight started and no doubt there would be a lot of adrenaline going which would keep her warm enough to keep fighting. All things considered she's out in the snow for about 20 minutes, max. Probably less

Not to mention earlier she wore Finn's jacket when she was out for an extended period.

>stronk womyn under attack
>all the white knight manchildren appear to defend m'lady

>the main character as "that bitch from the desert"

I'm not sexist and I resent that implication. I'd refer to a guy as "that fucker from the desert".

Also from what I hear, she'd need to have character to be a character.

The power of dyke-ism like this dumb faggot said

>woman overpower a grown man?

Why don't you just watch the movie before complaining about it?

What a shitty movie

Sorry, I've already seen A New Hope.

Listen, I hate SJWs too but Cred Forums has really got to get over the hating on TFA.

She would be freezing. You don't acclimatize like that. Anakin was cold just being on a space ship.

These dubs

>rooting for the beta, autistic emo who wilts in the presence of any female and hates his parents for no reason

Makes sense that Ren is so popular here now that you think about it

She was tapping into the dark side with her anger. How could you not get this?

does she not have any other facial expressions?

Never gonna happen. The stormfront tards are so blind, anything remotely "SJW" is lumped into a monolith to throw stones'n'bones at

It was a garbage movie if you had any appreciation for star wars before it came out.

it's the power of the current year

Cred Forums is just booty blasted that they can't self-insert into having gary-stu powers and plot armor for saving a fair maiden anymore

OP considers a grow man to be someone who throws a tantrum and uses his laser saber to slash up a room every time he doesn't get his way.

Really makes you think.

Did he died?

These are pathetic arguments that only get posted because you can't defend this film itself

I loved Star Wars (Empire is classic) before seeing The Force Awakens, and I still enjoyed it.

Do you know how opinions work, user?

I already did Thanks for playing, newfriend

He's physically a grown man at least.

Who was also shot in the side by a bowcaster.

>rooting for the bitch because the studio intentionally makes the male character look like an autistic beta faggot...

Whatever, eunuch.

Pretty unrealistic, blood letting you shoot lighting from your hands is belieable though.

Kylo Ren is a whiny bitch though... a better question is how in fucks name an untrained girl beats a someone that's trained on jedi arts.

I mean, i do get that one that is sentient can be trained by the force itself a wield some of the abilities so lets say i can believe the part where she pulls off the mind trick to escape but this is fencing and she was a hobo lived collecting scrap metal all her life.

It just makes no sense at all no matter how girly Kylo was.

Her fighting off those 3 guys was just as stupid as anything else in the movie. The only people who think like this are people who've never really been in a fight.

Anakin was a whiny spoiled bitch who had a mom and a cushy job fixing droids. His "slave" master gave him extra parts to make his own gay robots and he had a jet scooter.

Rey was abandoned as a child by her parents and sold into indentured servitude to work tirelessly for scraps.

So one was tougher than the other and bit of a nip in the air didn't matter.

>mad that the autistic emo fagget loses even after lashing out like a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ing super sperg on an inanimate keyboard

Have I struck a nerve?

Look at the size of Kylo's body. His hands can cover most of her neck. He can easily overpower Rey and rape her.

>tfw Rey will never meet prime Luke
>now she's stuck with a grumpy, old man

Do they explain why her teeth are so white even though she's a scavenger who's never used a toothbrush?

Extended, Unrated Director's Cut rape scene when?

>Pretty unrealistic, blood letting you shoot lighting from your hands is belieable though.

In a fantasy world, it is.

But even in a fantasy world, men are stronger. So, ya, delete this post, please. Thanks.

Her only climate experience was living on a very warm planet. She hadn't even seen green before. let alone ice.

Oh, the fight between the seemingly human looking woman and the 3 aliens in a space opera set in the distant past in a distant galaxy wasn't very realistic?

Ok.

Episode VIII.

Don't forget her perfectly clean manicured nails.

It doesn't fit within the continuity established by the other movies.

I bet the faggot goes to Cred Forums and says Aryan race is the best race meanwhile he sits on his gigantic fat ass doing nothing but eating and drinking doritos and mountain dew code red and then jerking off to trannies butfucking white twinks before crying himself to sleep

Or explain how she has no body hair (shaved pits).

>le "in a fantasy world, anything is possible!" meme
>looks into the camera with a smug face

Do you guys visit the same subreddit or something. This shit is uncanny.

you climate experience doesn't seem to include the knowledge that desert like regions or fictional planets while ridiulously hot in the day can and often are ridiculously cold at night

there irrelevant autist explanation complete

Christ, she has a receding hairline

>le faggot
>le numale cuck
>le feminazi sjw
Yeah, it's right next to the subreddit you guys post on

It's called a big forehead. A lot of bongs suffer from it.

let's be real that cumskin hasn't ever left his basement to know the difference between night and day

He was injured for no reason.

Why was he even injured?

Not everyone here posts on reddit.

>He was injured for no reason.
Chewie shot him. Are you retarded?

By using the Dark Side. She better fucking turn in these movies. I want to see Luke and Kylo getting together to stop her.

>can't stand the thought of anyone ridiculing a "stronk womyn"

You seem upset, pumpkin.

Alternatively it's called a fivehead.

>Not everyone here posts on reddit

except you can tell it isn't that cold on her planet by the clothing that people wear at night

Yeah that, too. A guy like her should always wear her hair down to take away from it. Look at this shit. It's so fucking huge and knocks her down a shit ton.

She hadn't been shot with a bowcaster before the fight, and he was conflicted in his purpose in using his magical superpowers whereas she had a singular focus of righteous fury on the man who had captured her and apparently murdered two of the only people to ever be nice to her.

>watching space alien magic bullshit
>find a way to criticize women anyways

my digits

There's a huge difference between that type of cold and type of cold you'd experience on an ice planet.

Padme was no better and you fucking know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9-Anpo8AvY

and then they go up against someone with a hint of bjj training and get tossed around like a fish. that center line control rapid strike crap means nothing when you are on the ground.

yeah, one is wet the other isn't like the vagina you'll never know the feeling of because of your assburgers

Are you trying to be fucking stupid?

I've been with my girlfriend for 7 years.

M A R Y
S
U
E

That was a stupid statement but still the average man would destroy the average woman in a physical confrontation, even your average 13 year old boy could beat the shit out of his mother if he was so inclined.

Because he was physically injured, mentally and emotionally unstable from killing his father, which canonically in the script weakened and horrified him, couldn't focus, and didn't want to kill her. And because he's a flawed character while Rey is a Mary Sue.

At this point fucking Kylo Ren feels like more of a protagonist than Rey. He actually has room to grow.

>injured by chewie
>injured by finn
>emotionally conflicted
>Rey probably is stronger in the force at that point due to her conviction alone

None of this applies when a character has space magic.

Holy shit this movie was awful.

That's a really well made waifu pillow you've got there, then.

Kylo had just fought another person and was shot

I don't know why either of you bother. None of these people care about paying attention to the simple and very unsubtle movie. They want to be mad and pretend it made no sense.

what would you prefer? she fails to overpower him and spends the next 2 movies training to defeat him?

wow thats not predictable at all

How does rey speak fluent droid when no one ever has?

>Kylo feels like more of a protagonist than Rey

At this point he kind of is. He's in a lot of ways the center of the story right now since he basically set everything in TFA in motion. Hopefully they actually let Rey have an interesting story in VIII. Maybe Finn will be entertaining at least.

I guess to you her total lack of training doesn't matter either.

Wasn't talking about Rey's other skills. Just that there was plenty of understandable reasons that Ren lost.

>moving the goalposts
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's good at space magic. You can be mad but when you put fucking magic in a narrative all sense can easily get lost. Whine about Luke being different all you want but it doesn't change things. Rey's apparently just that good and has more natural talent than Luke did.

I'm just pointing out more stupid shit that ruined the internal consistency.

I also think the issue is that nobody wants to accept that Rey simply is just that good. Her story isn't going to be about getting stronger, it'll be about keeping hold of herself when the dark side temptation gets stronger. I wouldn't be surprised if she was from dark origins somehow.

Whoever designed that sequence was retarded. He could have easily killed her when he threw her against the tree so why not do that again or freeze her and knock her out like he did before?

It's just stupid when we've already seen the development of the chosen one and the son of the chosen one. Rey doesn't fit in with how star wars works even if they were to make her a new chosen one it makes no sense for her to be able to do the things she does.

According to the TFA visual database she learned Binary from off-worlders. In the official novelization Poe and Chewbacca also understand BB-8. Wookiepedia also lists Anakin and Hera as characters who understand droidspeak.

>tied up and tortured
>thrown against a tree and fell from a great height
>somehow still physically overpowers an elite of the dark side who only suffered a flesh wound

she's like a creature not a human

I don't think they're going to make her a new chosen one or anything like that. My theory is that she's from a very powerful family of dark origins, as a contrast to Kylo Ren. That may not be true, but then she's just powerful because why not? It's not as if we saw her lifting ships or levitating or any other crazy things with the Force. She just picks things up quickly. Also, if she was a chosen one, which I don't think she is, it'd make perfect sense that she picks these things up so quickly. How would it not?

I'd bet money she willingly goes to Snoke at the end of VIII and the main tension is if she'll be able to bring herself back and balance herself. Even Ridley says she worries how people will react to Rey in VIII.

>Flesh wound
A weapon that sent soldiers flying hit him right in the gut. And Kylo barely did anything to her in that interrogation room because he has a crush on her or whatever.

So it's just some new disney bullshit? We only ever saw Anakin respond to the tone of what R2 says.

Haven't chuckled that heartedly in a long while.

>a flesh wound
you're not really helping your case when you trivialize a shot from Chewie's bowcaster

Because we've already seen a chosen one and he was extremely gifted according to every other character but besides his prophetic dreams and reflexes he still needed to be trained to do real jedi stuff.

Fucking this

Take a person from say Texas deep Texas and set his ass down in Chicago in the winter. Guaranfuckingtee you his ass is going to be freezing even INSIDE the house.

No one acclimates that fucking quickly. The moment she walked outside she'd have been shivering so damn hard she'd have no chance of fighting.

This.

I dont get the confusion. Rey had no training, no experience with a lightsaber or the force, and she was up against an opponent trained by two powerful force users. Its pretty obvious the writers were going to bullshit her into winning, otherwise they would be sexist woman haters.

these dumb fucks can't defend the huge flaws in the movie so they just attack the people pointing them out.

>>That was a stupid statement but still the average man would destroy the average woman in a physical confrontation, even your average 13 year old boy could beat the shit out of his mother if he was so inclined.

what does this matter in the context of the video in the OP?

Honestly the biggest crime is that it's boring.

You mean the character who keeps easily dealing with every problem she faces ALSO beats the bad guy and saves the day???? Wow omg I love this movie!

How do you feel knowing luke will die in the next episode?

Because it's make believe. Duh.

Because Kylo's a numale.

Would it have been better if Kylo at the last fight actually stabbed her through the torso, then they do that stupid face shot watching her die. Then you see Kylo leaving with the plans only to see Luke at the end again getting ready for a war.

She's a small untrained girl going up against a big guy for her with extensive training?

yeah but they're using magic so who cares

She shouldn't be able to use the force like that yet.

They should have let Luke be a main part of the the movie like they were planning before they realized no one would give a shit about the new characters if he was.

Rey tapped into the power of the dark side.

with THE FORCE of course

aka plot armor that lets the main character do anything

That's not how the force works.

It's shitty scriptwriting

uuuu

Kill yourself faggot

>chewing

lost

>Cred Forums hates TFA now

I know this is b8 but:

>Who is Frollo

There are threads every day about how shit it is and how it makes no sense.

Jakku is actually a cold desert

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jakku

Does she do any face other that gaping mouth with wide eyes and a frown?
Shit actor

It's Cred Forums contrarianism, they'll find other ways to pretend to hate it

Is it so hard to believe people didn't like something?

>implying Rey fights like a Jedi when she's just using the lightsaber like her staff for half of the battle

Space magic
She must be bustling with midochlorian energy.

Now

How does a 900-year old midget dog thing do it?

True, it's okay to not like things, friend! We just all have to be nice about it.

But Cred Forums does have contrarian habits, imo

kill yourself faggot

>make an entire planet a battle station garrisoned with a bazillion troopers and all kinds of firepower

>kill it with 20 good men in space ships but REALLY about 3 good men on a space junker who manage to casually walk right into the one point on the planet that should have the heaviest security

D&D would be proud

Why the fuck did they put the people from the raid into TFA? They literally did no martial arts and just died to the tentacle monster.

There was never a consensus, some liked it and some were bagging it out right after the opening.

Someone's triggered. Wipe your fucking neckbeard, kiddo

>triggered
>neckbeard
>kiddo

>it doesn't matter if there's multiple elements leading up to and supporting the result, it still sucks because the girl won
wow sexist much

HAHAHAHAHA

Trying to defend you're age on the internet?

Wow...so beta....

wh-wh-wh-wh--???

>youtu.be/NVbBpKQQTtU?t=105
>son of the chosen, who's been practicing his force powers for years, takes a minute to grab a lightsaber a foot away from him
>youtube.com/watch?v=rWF0f183tSA
>Rey grabs her away from a trained force user hours after learning the jedi even existed
>Luke doesn't even mindfuck anybody till Return, after years of training
>Rey does it hours after finding out the Jedi even existed, without training
>Luke and Anakin don't even win a lightsaber fight till their third films.
>Rey does it hours after learning the Jedi were even real
>Luke needs C-3pO to translate R2D2
>Anakin doesn't understand droids till the third film
>Rey already knows droid language immediately

all of them were already proficient pilots though

This stuff didn't really irritate me as much as it irritates Cred Forums, but it was hard not to notice. Also focusing on just a few characters against a threat(like the OT) instead of focusing on characters and political machinations in the galaxy(prequels) was a good choice. Not enough really memorable moments though besides the fight in the snow.

Not better than any of the OT, but better than Phantom and Attack

Good question, why did Rey Ma'a Risue beat Kylo Ren? Really makes me think.

JJ wanted to remind the audience they could've been watching the raid instead.

If they did martial arts then they would make the big Rey vs Kylo fight look like shit in comparison

To be fair, she did live for years in a junkyard with a lot of technology around her. She probably ran into astromechs multiple times.

The lightsaber part is only explainable in that it's an "Excalibur" moment, for poetry reasons.

You're right about the rest, and it bothered me too.

I'm....sorry I called you contrarian...Cred Forums....

I'm at a loss as to how you drew that conclusion user? It is however evident that you were born in the 90's and came from reddit.

Why would you ever want to be a Jedi inside of a sith? Anger fear and hatred seem like much better emotions to let flow through you

They shouldn't have been there

You can say a lot of shit nigger but you have gone too far, the guy that was an actual slave and had probably worst life of anyone in starwars including random mooks that got to die nice deaths and you're calling him spoiled? He was a slave and then gets to lose what little he had, only to find out it cost him even more down the road?

Get the fuck out of here.

Man, Anakin had a hard life. Going from slave to robo dick 5000 that really suck

I doubt it seeing as portions guy acted like bb8 was the find of a life time and the other little guy started going off at rey when she wasn't polishing her junk.

I really hope your mothers get cancer.

So basically kylo is supposed to be injured from a powerful weapon and therefore weaker despite them just showing a scene where he twirls around and beats finn right as he gets serious.

Also hes supposed to be emotionally weakened for some reason after just showing us a scene where he kills his father and thanks him for helping him accept the darkside and solidifying his alligences.

AlsoI guess rey moght be super special or a skywalker and this makes it okay that she just does eveything in the movie. This is totally not lazy anime tier wroting but proper development. By knowing that shes a super snwoflake it makes all the plotholes not terrible to watch.

Also apparently reys not a mary sue because she got captured only to immediately outforce the sith apprentice and save herself using powers only jedi knights or greater have use. Aka people with years of training but thats okay she was tapping into the aether so that makes it okay guys.

Its hilarious how much people try to defend this movie.

With his near burning to death, his enemies raising his children to murder him, losing his wife, all his friends. His mother raped/murdered, getting raised by weird emotionless cult.. yeah he was sure spoiled with not having any possessions, losing what little he had to strangers who then call him family on a place he hated in a world that shit on him and stripped him of everything twice.

But yeah he's spoiled.

What's actually ironic is how detrimental some of it was to other character's development(and her own) as well.

>throughout the movie Finn is seen as a coward who can only get by when other people save him or help him out.
>Poe pilots him off the star destroyer
>Rey kicks his ass, then pilots him off Jakku
>Rey has the technical know-how to gas unwelcome guests
>Rey saves him from tentacle monsters
>Finn gets saved by Han against TR-88
>Finn goes to save Rey
>Rey easily escaped already without anyone's help.
>Rey gets knocked unconscious against a tree
>Finn takes up a lightsaber and starts battling Kylo hard

at this point, I thought that Finn was finally going to show some grit and guile and beat Kylo, but

>Finn gets BTFO'd and Rey BTFO's Kylo, saving Finn for a third time

Finn, the only other character in the movie with an arch(Kylo) had a lot development flushed, just because JJ didn't want Rey to be a damsel in distress

he's just so spoiled I tell you

>spoiled

>getting shot at
>her first thought is to get offended
What did JJ mean by this?

>Superman spent more time learning how to fly in MoS than Rey spent training with the force or training with a lightsaber in TFA

He just stood there and let her stand there too like a derp. "You need a TEACHER! I'll be your teacher. Okay lets take a breather real quick"

If Rey was a man, no one would give a shit

If only the Prequels could have actually conveyed that emotional turmoil.

Anyone who cares about internal consistency would

>Literally Darth Vader's childhood characterization was given non-stop shit in phantom menace
>But he is le man so we dont need to look into his character at all this anonfag said
?????

>being this retarded

Some people wake up late for their job or football practice.

Anakin woke up too late to rescue his mom.

By a half dozen years.

>internal consistency
>in a movie franchise about space-wizard-laser-monks

>Get drafted into a cult that doesn't believe in basic human attachments
>Le your mother is holding you back from power of being the chosen one forget about her mate!

>b..ut I think she is being tortured..to death..

>those are just dreams any normal person can have those!

user that's not even an argument. There's no reason they couldn't have made tfa follow the previously established rules.

Cause it was in the script. Oh, what's that over there in the snow? Is that the script?

There were no previously established rules

>Wanting to argue about the relative physical strength between space wizards in a purposefully convoluted plot

I guess you never watched the previous 6 movies.

>purposefully
>thinking this was based on execution by filmmakers

>theoretically infinite strength?

Did we watch the same movie? Kylo is clearly a girly man. It doesn't help that he was wounded, physically and emotionally, ahead of time.

Still a terrible movie though.

Go home, Cucky.

is Rey fighting the equivalent of Vader though?

That pissed me off so fucking much. Why would she waste water, as well as fucking time doing stupid shit like that in a desert? God damn.

He was still able to freeze people and throw them 20 feet in the air. Rey wouldn't have stood a chance if we weren't living in the era of pop feminism. If Rey had been a guy he would have been allowed to lose.

this is cringe

Give that bitch some bodyhair she looks like a naked mole rat, Jesus Christ.

This is exactly the innate complaint people have but just don't say it and it won't matter, you would be labeled sexist for this complaint. In fact that seems like only defense in this thread to terrible writing of the movie.

>Get drafted into a cult that doesn't believe in basic human attachments

Yet another example of how shit the Prequels are...

>Luke: "Is the dark side stronger?"
>Yoda: "No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive."

This summarizes the direction the Prequels SHOULD have stuck with, and why the best scenes in the three movies are Anakin's interactions with Palpatine, who twists his sense of justice into evil.

They badly weakened the main character and the plot by making him a mommy-obsessed emotional weakling who transfers that weakness to his wife.

How the force works and the rules behind it are entirely derived by writer fiat, so yes, purposeful.

>never showers
>Still takes time to s waste water and shave her pits

Nigga what?

props to jj abrams,
he managed to make the Phantom Menace and the midiclorians look like decent story telling

lmao turn ur brain off

>Grievous wound in the abdomen
>It's fucking cold

It's not like it was doing him any favors, and even Snoke said his training wasn't complete.

Still doesn't mean that she should have won that easily but she is a Mary Sue incarnate.

>Physically over-powering a grown man?
>force?

Or it shows the hypocrisy of the jedi as a staid and backwards order that truly did not understand the floundering foundation of their order and what it was built upon was inherently flawed that they could not see Anakin's problems before it got to that point.

you're literally too stupid to understand the prequels.

>a crippled, burned, cyborg gets his shit kicked in by an enraged youth at his peak
who would have known

>chewing

Almost 250 posts and no one can really defend this piece of shit.

When I was watching this all I could think of was how fake the forest looked and how it looked like a set. Little did I know after watching the BTS it was actually just a bunch of trees and blue screen. What a fucking joke.

the people who just agreed with your post used all the quintessential SJW retorts and insults.
put two and two together

>People miss the fact the the jedi are roman catholic preists

how? how do you people miss these easy connects Lucas is making.

Even plinkett didn't understand why Lucas made them wear robes.

>6

There are only 4 Star Wars movies, user

>tfw this is the material Rian Johnson has to work with now

Oh I've likened it to catholic monasticism before but honestly any monastic order would do, jesuits, Franciscans. Carolingians after fall of dynastic

Just because episodes 4-6 are dogshit and old doesn't mean you can just dismiss them, you fucking moron

Look up the tribe people of Papua New Guinea, their teeth are super white even the elders. Probably something to due with the lack of processed sugar.

kill yourself kid

>those baby strikes that would never be able to knock out or knock down any human being

It's a garbage martial art that is about as effective in a real fight as ballroom dancing.

It's too late, he can't save it.

it honestly would but

>why no wives
>why robes

you have to be dense to miss this shit

It's okay that she gets an upper hand on him. The problem is that the force helped her do it. Which is terrible writing.

A bunch of idiots want to compare it to Luke shooting the torpedo. The difference is that Luke makes a choice.

He can use the targeting computer or trust the force ghost talking to him. Luke chooses to trust in the force.

Rey doesn't choose to do anything. The writer just suddenly decides that she can master the force because???

For all the talk about how Rey is a great female character she doesn't make a single choice in the entire film that affects the outcome. A 'strong' female character that has no agency. Somehow.

The Light of Zartha

Exactly, either it is purposefully ommitted that he's stronger then her and could win the fight via that strength in combination with the fact that she was green in terms of combat experience or the force is the reason she won. Either way, it's bullshit that that was script intentional.

wow I don't remember Rey kicking Kylo over... seems kinda stupid once you think of it

It sure was. Just like pretty much everything else in this movie

Kylo can't fight with a boner.