It's a Truman imagines himself as a film director being interviewed episode

>it's a Truman imagines himself as a film director being interviewed episode

>it's a Truman imagines what it would be like if he could go back in time and write the script for a famous movie before the real writer did episode

>It's a Truman goes to see a movie at the theatre but it sucks so he rewrites the script in his head as it goes along episode

comfiest episodes desu senpai

>imagines himself as a film director being interviewed episode
too close to home, senpai

>its a Truman bashes the product placement episode

claims the coffee tastes like shit and throws it at his wifes face

>it's a Truman has a detailed fantasy world in his head that he imagines living in, thinking about it every night when he lays in bed

I know I'm breaking the circlejerk but why would you invest billions in a state of the art studio the size of a small nation, and hand-paint the fucking clouds on the roof? Surely Truman would start wondering why clouds are stationary.

I'm a superhero in victorian times

I'm on a spaceship with a rag-tag crew in a sci-fi setting similar to Cowboy Bebop or Firefly

It doesn't make any sense at all, but it generates a lot of feels when you see it at that point in the movie so I'm fine with it.

It's illustrating visually to Truman and the audience that he lives in a constructed and self-contained world. What he believed was the infinite horizon turned out to be a cheaply painted facade.

>it's a Truman masturbates into his boxers and then goes to work episode

>its a truman jumps off the tallest building in his town but lands in a hastily placed garbage can filled with sponges episode

I have a bland one where im a person who's put their brain in a robot body and lived for thousands of years into the future. although its not really detailed.

Its really gary-stuish now that I describe it, the kind of guy that's awesome at everything although not many people like me. like they know im a loser who's only important because I managed to get a powerful body.

This is the best way to get to sleep

>It's a Truman thread getting deleted left and right episode

>it's a Trumans' Aunt comes to visit and he purposely sits by her feet while they watch tv and keeps tickling and massaging her feet episode

I like to imagine a race of aliens obsessed with nothing but the survival of the ancient species of bacteria that originated them, and now systematically cleanse galaxies of life until they themselves are the last organisms and destroy themselves to allow their bacterial masters to exist in eternal manufactured glory.

I thought the clouds he saw like on top of him where cgi and only the far far away ones where painted.

this but is autistic

>It's a Truman shitposts late at night to honor Cred Forums's birthday episode

>it's a Truman actively search kik threads on Cred Forums so maybe he could catch in some CP epiosde
How low have you gone Truman.

Truman has been inside the studio since the day he was born, to him stationary clouds are normal because it's all he's ever known

>It's a Truman imagines himself dating his waifu after directing her in a movie

>its a truman has no idea what to do with his life so he shits on more succesful people in order to make himself feel better episode

>it's a Truman trying mentally to fix Inarritu's movies while drinking coffee in his shitty parents' garage

>It's a Truman can't think of a funny episode meme episode

>it's a "Truman spergs out about something really stupid but he's too embarrassed to back down so he just keeps going to avoid ridicule" episode

H-haha, the things these writers think of, right?

>it's a Truman liked that thread so much he went to the archive to read through it again

Yeah I think people miss this a lot. He was born there so even fuck-ups by the actors probably wouldn't seem out of place

>its a Truman spent his entire life lying to everyone he cares about to avoid hurting them and needs to continue lying in order to maintain the facade, even though its all gonna come tumbling down any day now episode

I had a 3 year relationship exactly like that, put an end to it asap m8 it only gets worse the longer it goes on.

>it's a truman imagines doing an amazing cover he saw on youtube during his school's talent show