ASCENSION

ASCENSION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkwMRauH7JM
nypost.com/2015/07/22/bizarre-corey-feldman-concert-forces-baseball-team-apology/
indiegogo.com/projects/elev8or-2-ascension-the-feldfanfam-fundraiser#/
youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
youtube.com/watch?v=AwXA7HZ2fps
youtube.com/watch?v=Rg33G6apK7I
youtube.com/watch?v=LDeKfxQ-1nU
youtube.com/watch?v=_8dAOlgAMEw
youtube.com/watch?v=dgv7rG7mf10
youtube.com/watch?v=L3E0kq9YkjA
youtube.com/watch?v=7MSTQ1073T0
youtube.com/watch?v=BlZxPPzjIb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Tgt803cFABU
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM
youtube.com/watch?v=9ez5FtYjOPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GABAGOOZE

This guy need help, quick.

go for it coremeister

i really like his new album.

Do you think your living situation is better than his?

>ywn be leader of a sex cult

I updated my JUST copypasta that I wrote 4 or 5 months ago. I believe this contains just about every really relevant Corey video to understanding these threads:
youtube.com/watch?v=vkwMRauH7JM

Is there a bigger JUST in all of Hollywood than Corey Feldman

>mother uninterested in his development
>father exploited him and spent all of his millions until he finally got emancipation
>him and best friend raped by Hollywood stars and executives
>best friend eventually died of overdose
>now is washed up old man with zero self awareness who throws terrible birthday parties where he charges people to attend, has a failed indie go go, and has live in girlfriends called the Corey's Angels, who must be in lingerie at all times under contract
>stadium issued an apology for allowing the performance above
>tries to be Michael Jackson because "he was the only adult who didn't abuse me"

nypost.com/2015/07/22/bizarre-corey-feldman-concert-forces-baseball-team-apology/

indiegogo.com/projects/elev8or-2-ascension-the-feldfanfam-fundraiser#/

THE JUST COLLECTION:
youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
youtube.com/watch?v=AwXA7HZ2fps
youtube.com/watch?v=Rg33G6apK7I
youtube.com/watch?v=LDeKfxQ-1nU
youtube.com/watch?v=_8dAOlgAMEw
youtube.com/watch?v=dgv7rG7mf10
youtube.com/watch?v=L3E0kq9YkjA
youtube.com/watch?v=7MSTQ1073T0 (sex slave at 1:50)
youtube.com/watch?v=BlZxPPzjIb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Tgt803cFABU
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM

>the voice mail
lol

>tfw DOUG ICE is here

What is wrong with Corey?

i wonder if he enjoys raping young boys the way he was raped.

As stupid and fucked up as he is, he's did nothing wrong in that situation. It's true, the bitch fucked him over and she's a cunt for doing so.

She left after he started perving on her, like he does with the other angels, but she didn't like it. Also she paid for her own ticket there and he said he would reimburse her, but when she got there he told her he couldn't and that he could pay for her meals but she'll only eat once a day.

BAGOOZE

Thoughts on this?

LETS GO FOR IT

Its just but he's also got himself back in the spotlight after being totally irrelevant for years.

Im sure he can get some sales or a trashy tv deal out of this humiliation.

What is he doing with his hands?

He's pretty much just trying to channel Michael Jackson at this point

Reenacting what Hollywood execs did to his asshole.

What is wrong with DJ Courtney's stomach?

ASCENSION

MILLENIUM

kek

we dont say kek on this board you faggot

She's ascended

yes we do

>"Whatever Happened to Corey Haim?". Haim answered the question: "For eight and a half years, I was just watching movies, and just staying in bed and just eating food and just, you know, being just miserable."

>Haim later spoke further on Larry King Live about his period out of the spotlight, stating that he did not leave his apartment for three and a half years, and ballooned to 302 pounds.

Was he, dare I say it, "our" guy?

Sounds like me over the past 4 years, so Corey "bagooze" Haim is certainly my guy

I found a channel full of rare Corey's
youtube.com/watch?v=9ez5FtYjOPg

>during the filming of Lucas, Feldman stated that Haim "allowed himself to be sodomized," and "had been tricked into engaging in a painful session of anal sex by a man on the movie set. The man told Haim that sex between men and boys was normal in Hollywood, saying that 'all the guys in the entertainment world do it.' After this experience, Haim proposed the idea to Feldman that they should be engaging in that with each other as well. Feldman turned him down, explaining that was not 'just what guys do' and that children should not be having those kinds of interactions with adults."

What did he mean by this?

He was saving himself for Michael Jackson

ASCENSION

MILLENNIUM

>tfw you unironically like it