DUDE FUCK WHITEY LMAO

DUDE FUCK WHITEY LMAO

I didn't really get that vibe from the show. Darrell a best though

Haven't seen the latest episode but so far it's only been blacks hate each other and cops are assholes

Insecure white boi.

it's so shit, pretentious shit

Just watched the latest ep. Finally understood that "paper" is a synonym for "money". A lot of the previous episodes make more sense now.

is this post real

found the white cuck

DUDE COPS ARE ASSHOLES LMAO

most of them are. I don't want to be a cop though so I cut them some slack.

you're an idiot

You have to admit that making Justin Bieber black was fucking great, though.

glover strikes me as such a tryhard. he's the whitest black guy i've ever seen

dat qt reporter dissin' Paperboy and telling him to play his part...great episode.

>makes fun of "cornball ass nigga"
>the gf (?) who's cucking him tells him he should be thankful she's into "cornball ass niggas"

So did he roast himself or did someone else write that into the episode

found the Cred Forumstard

not the same user, but take into account that not everyone in the world has to share it's country with brainless nignogs that do stupid ass shit with your language.

It's a meta insult on him. The whole show is
>earn thinks he's black
>everyone, including his friends and family and white people, think he's the whitest person around
Don't you remember when the radio host said nigga in front of him because he knew he wouldn't do shit

I keked

So you watch it? Why is it that Cred Forumstards are always the ones with the cuck fetish

i watch all shows

Actually watch the show, retard.

>OP posted this thread before Cred Forumsday
>still fits perfectly with the hats

really makes the ol' noggin churn

>DUDE FUCK NIGGERS LMAO
>literally every thread ever

>hey maybe white people arent the only people who can be in shows and movies n stuff..

>RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not hiding the blotter

you're a mess!

>1st episode
>he gets cucked

Sauce PLEASE.

The show that this thread is about

>white """"""""people"""""""""

theres only 5 episodes and ive watched them all. i dont really feel like theres too much FUCK WHITEY, except for the firing range one which rings true though. and the cop and mental patient one seemed more about how we treat the mentally ill.

FUCK TRUMP FUCK WHITE PEOPLE