Predators

Reminder that this happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=cK3aJIB1-EM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5J4wRmzcYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can't remember, did any of the Predator's parrot the "Die, Space faggot!" line?

fuck you dude. That scene is awesome. In fact that entire movie is Patrician as fuck kino.

That whole scene is about the hunter respecting it's prey enough to take it on with honor, which completely makes sense because predators hunt us because we are prime game.

Nigga get the fuck out of here if you don't like this movie. It's about honor, something you wouldn't know shit about.

It's better than 2.

That score is boss.

real talk

lol shit was so ridiculous

>yakuza
>honor
You watch too much anime.

this movie (and predator 2) are underrated as fuck

I don't watch any anime. The movie itself is about the honor of hunting big game and respecting the kill. Themes of courage as well.

Yes. It happened. And it was fucking magnificent.

/thread

i feel like the premise of predators could have been truly great, a diverse group of killers having to cooperate for survival instead of a bunch of soldiers who are a cohesive unit right from the get-go, the utter hopelessness of being stuck on a predator game reserve instead earth and the way that alien environment could lend itself to constant surprises in the story, but jesus the execution of this movie was terrible. it's just so dumb and poorly made, even the scene OP posted is so awkwardly staged and dull.

Scenes women can't understand? Is that the hidden topic?

Predators is awesome. But I hope the next one is back on Earth, maybe on Syria or narco town in Mexico.

>.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>magnificent
>\thread
>golden girls

>>>/reddit/

>gif

did he manage to kill the first one?
this movie was pretty fun, desu
fucking eric, that two faced bitch. he would have treated donna the same way

>when someone says Predator 2 was better than Predators

>.gif

I watched this in theaters. Thought it was pretty decent except the one guy being a serial killer was meh. Overall about what you except for a predator movie.

Yeah that scene and basically the whole movie was retarded. First Predator was GOAT, and a far better equivalent scene was when Billy just stands on the log waiting and you only hear his scream as you know he met his end.

t. Pleb
Read up on the subject, yakuza members are fanatics for honor amongst themselves. They don't give a shit about outsiders though, because they have no reason to unless you can make them money.
There have been cases of bosses handing over rats and delinquents to the cops, rather than just killing them. Triads are the honorless ones.

Kek, that was the point when this mediocre movie really jumped the shark.

>ohhh so honorabu japanese bushido warrior... truly modern day samurai
Jesus christ, they're fucking gangsters you moron.

>what if this time they're being attacked by evil giant black Super Predators and they have to team up with the original one
Don't let your five year old give you ideas for scripts plz

he slipped and fell off the log, thats why he screamed. That also explains why the predator was right next to Arnie and co seconds later. The pred just completely avoided Billy.

this is terribly shot

they are a different thing entirely you literal nigger
read a fucking book sometime

Yeah, like even just the idea of a swordfight with a predator has a ton of potential. Could be a primo campy fight scene but the execution sort of spoiled it

Says the kid who can't even speak English, stop romanticising organised crime you pathetic weeb.

I dunno man the Jamaican Voodoo Posse is petty cool.....

oh this is some moralfag shit
thanks for setting me straight internet arbiter of justice

N E C K Y O U R S E L F

you're like what?14? yaks have their own honor code as does every other criminal culture. it doesn't make them noble or good people. You're the type of underage retard that thinks AB and Eme are alright guys because they target and kill sex offenders in prisons.

>Predators
>good

one of the most forgettable movies I've ever seen

A full length sword would wreck that arm blade thing. Any full length sword.

Also the predatory looks slow and awkward as fuck.

arm blade thing is made from some alium metal that is stronger and unlike anything on earth. If anything the katana should be easily chopped to pieces by it

Its an incredibly badly designed weapon.

Predators is the jewiest Hollywood movie, directed by Jew and two Jews are the couple and live in the end.

I get op's point. Predator is not a living culture. It is one single character designed to be the villain fighting Arnie.

Putting it against a Yakuza with sword in grass bastardizes it

>implying you can break superior Japanese crafted Katana
b-baka!!!

without the retarded serial killer plot (which i called right from the get go) it's a solid 6/10

Can concur, shit was lit

Fuck you

Also watched in theaters and the Topher Grace twist was pretty well done

honorable for organized crime maybe, don't mistake that for the exaggerated pop culture image they've tried so hard to cultivate

You didn't call shit

Of all the shit that has been rebooted and sequeled in the past 10 years or so, Predators was one movie that actually had a really good premise and a lot of potential. The execution was just really bad.

The Topher Grace plotline was fucking terrible and instantly obvious. He sucks and should never be cast in anything unless he's playing a smug douche in a comedy. If they removed that, plus the weird shit with Larry Fishburne, it would have been decent. Recast the Adrian Brody part and you've got yourself a good movie.

>the katana would snap in half like a twig after the first parry

Rule of cool > logic, tho

>*teleports behind you*
heh, not so fast gaijin.

gay as fuck

>Predators enjoy hunting in jungle
>picked urban yakuza and jailed white criminal onboard
>even worse they picked a doc who can't do nothing but poising

Why didn't the predator just cloak up and kill him?

lol it was shit. Honor is a great theme and everything but we don't know or care who this yakuza asshole is. The choreography is lazy and uninspired. The cinematography is ugly and bland. A samurai duel in a grassy field has been done in many far superior films.

What does that say about Predator 2?

So was this Predator a bitch?

>loses to one single dude with a long sword and no armor
>Predator from the first movie literally takes on an entire commando team single handedly and almost wins

Reminder of my favorite scene. That whole movie has all the kinds of shut I love. My biggest beef with it was that Africa and cartel didn't have enough cool moments.

for humans

did we ever find out why the Predator was just randomly running around in the jungle killing people?

maybe the predators knife arm thing is the katana of the predator world? What if the predators we see are just predator neckbeards?

that it's better

shit, king willy's 1 minute scene and off screen death was better than the entirety of predators and avp franchisr

>That whole scene is about the hunter respecting it's prey enough to take it on with honor

they did that in predator 2 and they did it in a better, non-cliched way

Predator 2 > Predators > Predator

I find the first Predator to just be very bland and boring whilst Predator 2 is an amazing action/alien movie.

Predators was such an improvement over Schwarzenegger's Predator.

But just Predator 2 in general is such a fantastic piece of cinema with that action packed opening, the look of the Predator helmet and uniform which in my opinion is the best in the series, the subway segment, the end spaceship scene along with the Alien skull tease. And I loved Danny Glover being cast in it

trophy lad

>they actually threw in the single-stroke battle trope at the end complete with predator falling over in the background while the hero makes his super serious pose

if you like this then I just feel embarrassed for you. this is fucking steven seagal tier

>Predators was such an improvement over Schwarzenegger's Predator.

You need to go back

Whoever raised you fucked up.

>the katana would snap in half like a twig after the first parry
not if it's been folded over 1,000 times desu

Agreed.

Neither come close to brilliance of the original.

But both Predator 2 and Predators feel like really great graphic novels turned into films.

Predators fear the Samurai

These predators weren't supposed to have honour, faggot.
Do you think this scene was thought through?
They just thought it was 'cool'.
Fuck off faggot, it was gay as shit.

>diverse
stopper reading there.

back to Cred Forums you fucking retard

But Cred Forums circlejerks over steven seagull all the time

If you think Predator 1 is way better than Predator 2 or Predators, then I am sorry for your low quality of film selections

>tfw I didn't check the filename

FUCK YOU CUNT

well played

You're the sort of faggot who enjoyed Civil War. Also any film with Arnie in it automatically gets bumped up a level, you numale cuck. Get the fuck out.

I think predator 2 is great too, but not better than the first. I really did end up liking danny glover though, plus bill paxton was in it, he's always entertaining. my favorite part is when he's surrounded by the predators and says "who's next?", excellent delivery.

That scene is shot like a SyFy original but its contents were not what made Predators such a crappy movie.

>Also any film with Arnie in it automatically gets bumped up a level, you numale cuck

sounds like something a literal cuck in denial would say

although i've only seen the first predator which is pretty good and i have nothing against arnold

but seriously get some self awareness you fag

>yakuza not starting to slowly separate into two parts after 10 seconds

they fucked up.

You are a moron.

kill yourself please

>Predator
>directed by fucking John McTiernan, one of the untouchable gods of 80s action and a notorious tax evader

>Predator 2
>directed by Stephen Hopkins, known for classics such as Nightmare on Elm Street 5 and Race

>Predators
>directed by a literal whongarian

There's a comparable power gap between the cinematographers of Predator and 2/Predators too. Come the fuck on you muppet.

>muh patrician
>muh honor

Fucking 14 year olds on Cred Forums

Why make the predators honourable? The one in the first movie (i.e. the only good one) was basically just a scumbag. Hunters down here don't give a shit about 'honour' - why would they do so in space.

dam you i was hoping she would at least breast feed him

>He didn't rate Predators

Lol, all these pseudo-intellectual wannabe autists never fail to make me laugh, you're basically a living meme at this point.

Predators is Kinography.

>I can't defend a movie without using meme words unironically

christ dude your mind is warped

t. libtard

Give me one good reason why I should spend time defending a movie thoroughly to the likes of spergs like you. One reason.

I'll wait.

It is actually better than Predator 2 and the crossovers.

why would you import a carefully selected group of humans just to blast them with rockets and shit lol

i don't think it's about honor but i do think they wanted to practice different fighting styles and enjoy the hunt

it's not whether you should or not it's whether you're able to, you're already trying to defend it but you lack the intelligence to actually express your opinion in any meaningful way so you resort to using meme words to attack dissenters.

Rather than give in to the shitposting bandwagon in this thread I decided to watch this scene and form my own opinion and as an independent third party I can now confirm it was kino as fuck.

>you're already trying to defend it but you lack the intelligence to actually express your opinion in any meaningful way

You couldn't project harder if you tried. Bet you watched Synecdoche, New York and Think you're above everyone else.

Pro-tip, you're still an overweight autist. Go show me your katana collection.

Predator>>>>>Predators>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Predator 2

>faggot skinny jew portrayed as a buff hero
LOL that movie sucked

youtube.com/watch?v=w5J4wRmzcYo

space faggots get out

You guys have been reading too many comics. I don't care if one metal is a million times stronger than the other, steel doesn't disintegrate when the two hit. lol. The real world doesn't operate on Wolverine physics.

Most of the IRL special forces dudes I've ever met have been pretty thin. It's unrealistic to think they'd look like Arnold.

Apparently because muh japanese honor cucks thought itd be kawaii

That must hurt.

>he doesn't know that Predators are literally space samurai

he's a big guy

space faggots*

The pedators do fight someone one on one when challenged. I think they kind of have to.

He's an honorable Yakuza. That's all you need to know.

>yakuza means he's a samurai trained in sword fighting
Well, okay then.

But that was cool.

Predators was a good direction to take the series in, you're not going to recreate the perfect horror-action-scifi blend the original had so why not go full shlock? Unfortunately the characters were fucking boring, despite the excellent premise of mercenaries and soldiers from around the world being used as prey.

>cool
Are you 12?

>enjoying film as a medium is for plebs
>he fell for the patrician meme

here he is

the worlds wrongest man

THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE THAT SURVIVED ARE IDF KIKE AND ADRIAN BROODY KIKE!!!

Also the ONLY WHITE MALE is literary an EVIL PSYCHOPATH!!

OPEN YOUR EYES, DON'T LET JEWS WIN!

Hey, I got a great idea. Let's remake Predator, but replace the charismatic and ultra-manly cast with nu-males and womyn.

>Oleg Taktarov
>nu-male
try again

Compared to these manly men, he is.

Nigga kys there's no honor among thieves.

not that I have anything against the original cast
but Taktarov was literally a professional fighter

You'd be hard pressed to find a group of men who are as manly in real life as these guys were. The 80's are gone forever and it's been replaced by nu-male feminist dyke cuck kike blm reprogramming---it's all gonna die.

>You'd be hard pressed to find a group of men who are as manly in real life as these guys were.

Like all many men, half of them occasionally took turns oiling each other up when they were participating in their beauty pageants.

nice trips

I would want to see this franchise in the hands of someone who does horror. I wanna see something really abrasive that captures the fear in being hunted. of course with a classic last stand ending where everyone but one person dies

More humorous than anything. I mean, I can't think of a single time in Predator where the hunter didn't use it's technological advantage over Arny and the gang. There was none of that honor shit. Predators just fuck with them for fun before harvesting trophies

>homophobic

the first sign of the nu male, real masculinity disgusts you so much that you regress to the body of a female

This scene was awesome.

This scene is an homage to when billy stood his ground to fight the predator in P1 with his blade.

Man stuff

Could Chris Hansen catch a predator?

t. chicano nigger

Like the katana

That's some mighty impressive gymnastics on display, you ever thought about competing?

I always found the Predator lore fascinating.

First film is the kino-est of kino, one of my favourites of all time.

The others had their moments, but nothing ever really came close to it.

I think it's because the Predator had intelligence and reason - as well as a code for how it killed.

It set it apart from the usual big-lizard-who-just-want-to-kill-everything.

This movie was disappointing because they destroyed everything that made the predator the predator. The predators were only there by name. They're no different than a bunch of unintelligent thugs in armor.

>real masculinity disgusts you so much

Half these dudes literally oiled themselves up and pranced around a stage in a beauty competition. That's pretty gay ma'am.

>my mfw when watching the bit where the girl is riding the guy over and over again as a kid

I think it went just far enough. It was pretty "oh my fucking god, really?" then I realised it was pretty in canon. The Predators don't give a shit about killing, but killing worthy prey, so beating a skilled swordsman is worthy.

It was also a cool HUMANITY, FUCK YEAH! moment.

I long for the film where time travel aliens kidnap warriors from different periods and does a battle royal thing, like Ultimate Warrior, but with good quality everything. Which ends with the usual favourites (Samurai, Knights, Romans etc) uniting and refusing to kill each other, causing aliens to hire mercs to fight the humans, and losing.

>this entire post

damn I clicked and started to read until I saw the .gif

fuck off you nigger

what was it tho?
im a pussy

Some spooky lady comes in from the side. Not that scary. Screamers need the scream, obviously.

>implying it isn't

It's not like it's a competition.

The shit I took this morning is better than Predators.

You fuckinh retard, "diverse" doesnt just mean race

the predator hunts for sport. killing him while invisible isn't as fun.

This webm made me feel sad because movies just don't look like movies anymore.

It's fucking amazing how well the first two Predator films hold up, even nowadays.

How have people not seen that gif?

How new are you to the internet?

There's just something about the combination of something shot on film, practical effects and pre-computer special effects that just looks right compared to virtually everything today. I don't know what it is specifically.

It's called being born in the 90s.

Not that fella, but I was born in the '70s. What now?

The youngest people born before the millennium are now 16
There are probably people born in 2008 shitposting on Cred Forums right now.

>hold up
>shows webm that doesn't

He knew it was Bitch Raping Time

JUST

Jesus from this question I really can't tell if you've ever seen a Predator movie nor thought about why they exist. They believe in honor and sport and there is ZERO honor cloaking like a bitch and backstabbing someone when they outright challenge you to a duel to the death

Ain't nothing gay about admiring another man's body brah

This whole honour shit is so gay. In the first Predator the guy didn't give a shit, he just slaughtered everyone like a bunch of pigs and hanged them upside down because he was a superior hunter. Couple of movies later the hacks in charge suddenly decide to make them le honourable samurais (not to mention the fact that the real samurai were very different from what is presented in weeaboo fiction).

I think Adrien is good looking

How about when the predator went 1v1 with Arnold and took off his own mask and didn't use any of his weapons

That was cool as fuck though, Mr no fun allowed.

Protip: their kind of honor =/= human kind of honor

They basically only fought those they deemed worthy prey head on, while everyone else got fucking stalked, gutted, flayed and hung up from trees.

Oh and they never attack or kill non-hostile/unarmed/pregnant humans.

I remember it was on fucking encyclopedia dramatica in 2006

I just fell out my fuckign seat and btroke my goddamn headphones again $200 sennheisers down the fucking toilet

I genuinely hope this post is real.

lol get fucking rekt

What exactly is bad about it?

Get mid-range sony's next. I preferred them to all my previous sennheisers that were the same 150-220 price range.

That would have been a hilarious place to end the movie.

>le innocent Palestinian meme

>he uses we
>he doesn't talk for himself
>he cowers in the shadow of big guys to feel bigger
how weak

You can blame Predator 2 for this shit. It introduced the whole "honor" concept as if Predators would ever view humans as anything but big game.

kek

Reminder that a fat negro like Danny glover beat a predator 1x1 without shitty traps

Reminder that Air Stealer Brody not only beat a predator but totally fools hin with trap that actually worked

remider that Arnie is the weakest protag on the franchise

it was in the first one dumbass...he spare the girl because she wasnt armed

that seen was so fuckin awsome bro

Good God, it's that autist all over again.

DO NOT REPLY TO HIM

HE IS NOT SENTIENT

HE CANNOT BE REASONED WITH

HE ONLY HAS HIS ONE AUTISTIC VIEW OF THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT AND EVERYTHING THAT'S NOT ALIGNED WITH HIS WAY OF THINKING IS A LIE

>AvP comics show Aliens dying in droves to Predators in melee combat
>movies show weak men with mud can beat them with zero effort
This shit is frustrating as fuck. A Katana can beat a super predator but acid for blood can't?

So how often do big game hunters strip down and kill game with their bare hands?

Brody was actually alright desu.

KINO
I
N
ONIK

This^

Nice filename, faggot.

Look at that dumb nigger face.

>tfw they will never make any movies involving the other people Predator has hunted over the years

Predator 2 was much better than Predators.

Predator vs Judge Dredd was fucking great.

I want to make a Predator movie set in samurai time in samurai places. You know that scene in Sanjuro where the dude slices the dude and there's all that blood? That but with fucking neon green Predator blood.

>Dredd jams his huge chin into the Yautja's gaping mouth and they get stuck and die together

Agreed shit was fire

i'm supposed to take the skinny jewish manlet adrien brody seriously when he is cast as the Schwarzenegger of the movie

that has to be one of the worst casting choices of all time

>Warrior race engaging in battle with another warrior style of combat

Wew lad this is so out of place amirite?

Oy vey! We've got an anti semite here

HONORU

Special forces dudes are far more likely to look like Brody than Arnold. That's just reality.

You don't throw bullets at the bad guy and you sure as hell aren't supposed to wrestle with him.

Nuh-uh, they should be as huge and muscly as possible because they are the manliest of men!

Go fuck yourself, diversity boy.

kek

Well, they are.

they actually break very easily, especially when steel meets steel.
they were made as a cutting weapon, therefore the steel is very hard and brittle, with little flexibillity.
Sword on sword action in samurai-movies is a meme

lol you're 13 or some shit no offense

yeah, give the palestinians a state, all the other middle eastern muslim states are so great

it did that because it was pissed and wanted to beat Arnold to a pulp with its bare fists, not because it gave a shit about honor

>hating on Predators

Predator > Predators > Predator 2

Don't give your AvP bullshit, I don't consider that garbage canon.

>Go show me your katana collection.
he's not the one defending the movie with the yakuza in it :^)

>muh grorious katana forded 100000 times

GTFO out of here you butt blasted weeaboo!

I think I like Predator 2 a bit better than the first

Scene ripped off the intro cutscene of old Ninja Gaiden arcade game.

That shit was kino.

Because the original Predator didn't strip down and engage in a fist fight with Arnie after suitably impressed, right?

a good death is its own reward..

The whole point of this movie is that these new predators don't have honor like the old ones

>three instead of one
>use stuff like drones and attack dogs
>use their plasma weapons when they don't have to

The only reason why it stopped to fight him was because it had an ego and couldn't stand being challenged in such a ridiculous way.

Found the weeaboo.

>not being proud of the holy temple you built

if the kid was black he would deffo had shot him
#GLM

scenes women and Cred Forums will NEVER get

You couldn't be more wrong, they look more like arnold except they have more body fat, it's simple you can't carry 100 pounds of equipment if you have a swimmers body like brody.

I'm no special forces guy, but I lived close to Ft Bragg and went to a gym a few SF guys went to after work. Your partly right, they (well, most) don't look like Arnold Prime, but they were definetly beefy dudes in their own right, not otter-mode.

No you moron, only the exterior cutting edge is made of really hard steel, the middle that makes up the primary structure of the sword is softer and doesn't break easily.

Actually just got done with my annual rewatch of the original a while ago. Still perfect.

Definitely gonna need the Criterion treatment at some point though.

Also forgot to mention, Predators sucks ass, and is basically the original but dragged through the worst aspects of gritty action movies from the past 15 years while also stripping away the charisma of the cast (because having characters crack jokes in action movies is unacceptable in the 2010s) as well as trying and failing to emulate the same sense of dread as the original because of how unlikable everyone is. Just awful.

If Predators were so honorable they wouldn't be hunting with infrared vision and cloaking. Faggots completely misunderstood why the Predator was fighting Arnold barehanded at the end of the first movie and twisted it into some stupid shit that totally contradicts with how they really act.

>You couldn't be more wrong

I'm pretty sure I'm right. I knew loads of them when I was in the army and they were all regular looking dudes and more likely to be skinny than built.

I'm sure you can find a picture of a few random truck looking dudes, but that's not the norm and you know it.

You are right about the end of the first one, however

People hire guides, drive after what they are hunting in jeeps and then shooit it with infrared scopes and they still call it hunting.

Just because the predator used fancy stuff didn't mean he wasn't a hunter. It's pretty clear they are trophy hunters. They will also take it more serious if they find something worth it.

I'm not arguing they weren't hunting I'm arguing the concept of them hunting with "honor" was something that got added later by people who totally missed the point and does not mesh with them straight up turning invisible and blasting shit with plasma canons.

I dont think he was a bitch, imagine going jaguar hunting and only fighting it hand to hand. Sure he was stupid but so are hunters that dont respect their prey

>Uniroincally liking Predator
>when this thing exists

>Just because the predator used fancy stuff didn't mean he wasn't a hunter
Just because the predator used fancy stuff didn't mean he wouldn't consider it honorable hunting - Is how i should have phrased that.

The honor concept wasn't totally added by people. The end of Predator 2 when he gets the gun as a gift suggest the whole honor thing.

DUDE WASN'T THE BILLY FIGHT IN PREDATOR EPIC
BUT DUDE, IT WAS SO LAME THAT WE DIDN'T SEE BILLY FIGHT THE PREDATOR, WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW THAT??

WHAT IF, LIKE, BILLY WAS SORT OF A SAMURAI RIGHT, AND HE HAD AN EPIC SAMURAI DUEL WITH A PREDATOR IN SAMURAI SPACE GRASS

Walton Goggins' raping bitches speech is the pinnacle of modern cinema.

Predators > Predator 2 > Predator

Fuck your feelings.

>He thinks actors are actually manly

Retard. Oleg Taktarov was literally a bareknuckle fighting champ, he'd legit murder all seven of those pussies at the same time.

>Predators is Patrician as fuck kino
That is what capeshit has done to Cred Forums. It gets dumber every year.

>not allowing yourself to like both

Neck yourself.

Why do people always forget that in the horrible AvP movie

The Predator show respect to the black girl after they team up and fight the alien?

>Why do people always forget

We choose to forget, user.

this thread is the perfect microcosm of Cred Forums. I honestly can't tell if some of you are joking or are truly that huge of faggots. I'm going with the latter.

>Why do people always forget that in the horrible AvP movie

It's only redeeming feature is that it isn't AvP2

Predator in the original saw Dutch and his men as worthy prey because of how they slaughtered the insurgents.

Predator in AVP couldn't give any less of a fuck about black girl, and coupled with the fact that both of his comrades have been killed by Xenomorphs, it wouldn't hurt to have a human tag along to either be prey or *maybe* offer some combat support with how she took care of that one Xenomorph with the spear.

I found it cute personally. AVP in general is harmless mid-2000s Fox schlock that people shouldn't be bothered too much by, let alone compare it to either of the originals. Plus it offers some pretty cool moments as far as revealing both the species, the building suspense, the action scenes themselves, and a few of the human character moments that can be reasonably funny. Caught it on VHS a few weeks back and it holds up. 7/10.

Haven't watched Requiem in years so dunno if it's as terrible as people say.

>to either be prey
sorry what I meant was be a distraction for the xenomorphs, not neccesarily be prey for the Predator

AvP2 was pure kino

btw, anyone have a gif / webm of the girl getting pinned to the wall by the predator's throwing weapon?

The girl saved his life by killing the alien that was about to kill him, so why not team up against a common enemy?

You're all acting like predators aren't intelligent