How long can we go without shit flinging?

ROTS is a better film than Star Wars '77.
Both have great moments and shit moments, but I think ROTS comes out ahead.

Discuss.

Fuck you, prequels, suck eat shit

ROTS is better because TFA invalidated ANH

>How long can we go without shit flinging?
Suck my ass, faggot.

We all agree that TPM is better than TFA right? Cuz meesa thinken thatsen TFA was bombad poodoo.

I like the prequels, but that's inflammatory bait.

I think it is, but that's not much of an accomplishment.

Nah, I gotta disagree. While I don't hate the prequels, the original Star Wars film is the best film in the series. It's just lightning in a bottle that they've never quite replicated (although they've come close and have made some really great movies, and that includes Revenge of the Sith).

i really appreciated RotS the last time i saw it. Acting could have been better and they fell flat on a couple of things which could have had a way more dramatic impact but it brought a lot of things to the table and certainly had an epic tone. it felt grand.

TFA was just garbage. i felt nothing for it.

This. Episode 7 retcon'd majority of the OT

V > IV > VII > VI

Rest does not exist.

shitpost
thread over

I hope you and your family die slowly.

I mean, but not too slowly because then you might outlive me.

wtf

I think it's good but for different reasons than the original Star Wars

The original has an element of discovering the world through the eyes of a naive farmboy with a large destiny, and the practical effects/more spartan design of things helped the suspension of disbelief. It absorbs us into its world more effectively.

ROTS benefits from it being the climax of the series, with emotional stakes and the creators refining their vision of the world. It shows the breadth of the universe and the main active forces moving against each other. It's the last movie in a shitty trilogy when it should have been the second movie in a good trilogy.

>Select every storefront/billboard

What did the Jews mean by this?

Bane

>a bloo bloo bloo why didn't everyone have a fairytale ending like my infantile headcanon

Eat shit

>arguing about which star wars film is better
Elle sont merde, mon freres.

user user, folie le deux except folie le omnia

>>>/fagchan/

>being this much of a faggot

it goes V > IV > III > VII > VI > I > II

>7 over anything