gonetworth.com/lena-headey-net-worth/
youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE
grrm.livejournal.com/501213.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hodor

Cersei's a mess

Sansa is not long for this world

All because of that stupid trout woman.

Good, Jon will have a new redhead in his life anyway with the best traits that Sansa can offer and more.

Kissed by fire, a Lady, big tits, shorter and can fight

so jon going after all these redheads that originally did not like him/pay him any mind at all (Ros, Ygritte, Melly, Sansa)really goes back to the fact that he has wanted to hatefuck catelyn since the day he was brought home

Maybe he has a fetish for being treated like shit.
>Her eyes found him. They were full of poison. "I need none of your absolution, bastard."
>Jon lowered his eyes. She was cradling one of Bran's hands. He took the other, squeezed it. Fingers like the bones of birds. "Good-bye", he said.
>He was at the door when she called out to him. "Jon," she said. He should have kept going, but she had never called him by his name before. He turned to find her looking at his face as if she were seeing it for the first time.
>"Yes?" he said.
>"It should have been you," she told him.
I they put that bit in the show, it was savage AF.

Why is Cersei so poor?
gonetworth.com/lena-headey-net-worth/

She was struggling financially early on because of her divorce I think

Sansa is the real song of ice and fire m8

Ygritte and Mel started hitting on him the second they met him.

We see you user falseflagging as a sansafag

>“The old High Septon told my father that king’s laws are one thing, and the laws of the gods another,” the boy said stubbornly. “Trueborn children are made in a marriage bed and blessed by the Father and the Mother, but bastards are born of lust and weakness, he said. King Aegon decreed that his bastards were not bastards, but he could not change their nature. The High Septon said all bastards are born to betrayal… Daemon Blackfyre, Bittersteel, even Bloodraven. Lord Rivers was more cunning than the other two, he said, but in the end he would prove himself a traitor, too. The High Septon counseled my father never to put any trust in him, nor in any other bastards, great or small.”

Reminder that just about all bastards shown have been traitors, mad men, murderers, or wanton sluts.

What a fucking bitch

Blackwood

>Intelligent
>nihilistic
>magical
>wicked sense of humor

NAME YOUR HOUSE AND WHY

(Not limited to the house in pic related)

House Targaryen, i'm power hungry, have an inflated sense of self, am detached from reality and into incest

So far so good.

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come.

Tullys are such trash. They are literally Hufflepuff of Westeros.

OOWOOooo

A WILD FROGGO APPEARS

A trout is still better than a fucking rose.

>Howland Reed's secret swamp magic that bested the greatest swordsman on earth was stabbing him in the back
bravo D&D!

Trigger warning

Dying a hero is better than living as a frog

>imprisoning a woman that has been raped by an insane autist and dying, preventing her from seeing her brother before her death

Yeah big hero

If Dayne was in Jaime's position the entire of King's Landing would have gone in flames

Is Blackfish the Cedric Diggery of Westeros?

au*ism

Rewatched s6 today.

If you look at the current allegiences it isnt very balanced

dany: targ, martell, tyrell, dothraki, yara/theon
cersei: lannisters, freys dead
jon: da norf, but he wont fight dany
euron: iron islands

So cersei must be on borrowed time. Euron might fuck shit up but eventually fail. It will move towards everyone working together to fight the NK at the end of s7

littlefinger could potentially fuck everything but not sure d&d have it in them

You'd hate the living reminder that your husband fucked another woman too.

>it's a Qyburn and Cersei cream themselves when that guy's head gets ripped off episode

No I won't, and I certainly wouldn't have blamed the boy for that and wish for him to get crippled. She's just a dumb Tully cunt. One of the worst people in Westeros.

Jon has the Vale too, I'm pretty sure. Or at least Salsa does. But I'm pretty sure I saw Yohn Royce raise his sword as well in dakingindanorf scene.
And yeah, Dany's shit is OP as fuck (although she technically doesn't have house Martell because its extinct).
>3 healthy, practically fully-grown dragons
>10,000 cockless spartans (although they are weak to daggers, Karl "fookin legend of gin alley" Tanner probably would've rekt all of them)
>Mongol horde, 40,000-100,000 strong with OP horse archers
>Allegiance with Reach, which has the most fertile land, and Dorne, which has to amount to like 150,000 soldiers.
>Navy of Ironautists with a fuckton of ships
What can the Lannisters do against that? The crown might be able to raise 80,000 men at best, less if the Riverlords defect to danorf (which they probably will). Its not like the Stormlands has any more men to spare at this point either. I don't think its designed to be a fair fight.

Now that I look at him, I realize just how DYEL Kit really is.

Reach is like 80k, Dorne 25k at best.

Royce was in that scene yeah, he wouldn't go against Jon anyway the risk far outweighs the reward if he goes with cersei instead. I think he'll wait until jon or whoever is in charge to be weakened before making any moves. salsa knows hes dangerous for jon though, but she might go team LF if she finds out jons targness and feels he's not stark anymore

dis was all about LF but im sperging so didnt even clarify it

I can't be the only one reading this in Jaime Lannister's voice.

post ur body m8

he is manlet tbf

It does sound like something an arrogant, traitorous Lannister shitstain would say.

While still being oddly perceptive and accurate, yes. So Jaime fits perfectly.

>Artist family
>Emotional, passionate people
>Live in a dry country in the south of the world

Oh fuck no I don't want to be Dorne

>mfw Jon is revealed to not be Ned‘s bastard, but Rhaegar's rape baby bastard.

Can't wait for Jon to neck himself

Huh, I remember hearing 100,000 for the Reach, and 40-50k for Dorne somewhere. Where did you get your numbers from?

His body's not BAD; especially for the role of Jon Snow, but he's just not as big as I thought he was when I first saw him a few years ago in High School.

Also, kind of don't want to show my body because the cucks banned me for 3 days even though there was a half naked cam whore and an autistic shitposter in the same thread as the one I posted my body in.

Took this pic about two weeks ago. Pls no bully ;_;

>sansa
>implying any characters would be crying or fainting over her death

>tfw Tardgaryan genes made you a manlet

are you...for sexual?

If Sansa does not fall pregnant halfway through season 7, she serves no purpose and will be killed off. Her reproductive abilities are the only interesting thing about her.

Womb or DOOM

50 posts in and no branfaggotry

He must be asleep

A pube 'fro would be great on you.

I used to love the shit out of this show. I watched seasons 1-3 three times. Was hype as shit for season 4 and it was alright. Fast forward to now and i'm actually disgusted by it. The only thing worth watching this show for is the cinematography and mise en scene of the Northern scenes. Everything that isn't happening in the North is predictable garbage.

this is why cersei is gonna spam wildfire and fuck everything up.

I want to say George, but I don't remember

>anything better than Tully fucking shit

kys

you niggas dont even appreciate emilia

Why is everyone so mean to House Tully ;_;

Why is she so fucking thicc

What if Sansa died but CIA escaped

because she is perfect

so when is this poster child for removing the monarchy going to die?

Daeron targaryen wrote a book about his conquest of drone and he overestimated the size of their army by a lot. The dornish never bothered to correct his mistake as it kinda made them look badass.

People take their anger out on others all the time. Mothers are infamous for doing this.

Cuck in the north

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

Spartacus is far better than GoT.
R.I.P. Andy.

Lannister, Baratheon or Stark.

Or at least Jaime-like if I was a Lannister. I don't like being an asshole...

Batiatus

Tarly

>look like I could be Sam's less-fat brother
>played hockey growing up, been in lots of fights
>work in the woods all day, summer and winter
>swing sledgehammers and axes a lot at work
>was really good at javelin and archery in high school

I feel like I could be Lord Tarly's heir.

He won't die, it'll just be revealed that he was actually Littlenigger's bastard, so the show can be more progressive.

isn't he though? didnt littlefinger boink whatsherface? lysa?

Is Cersei the dumbest character of the show?

>And who, for you, the Big Guy said, that I must fly so good?
>You wouldn't shoot a hired gun in handcuffs and a hood?
>The CIA, oh CIA, with fingers in belt loops
>Took Pavel and three other men on his plane with his troops
>The flightplan said the first to talk could stay upon the plane
>And so he spoke, the Masketta Man, the one we know as BANE?!
>A mask, a mask, the mask of Bane, is painful if removed
>but not for him, no not for Bane, but for me and for you
>A plan, a plan, of getting caught, came from the man so large
>But the plan, the plan, it must have failed! For CIA's in charge
>But then, the plane, the plane was crashed, with not a survivor
>And now the time is not for fear for that comes later
>And now the time is not for fear for that comes later

THE FIRE RISES

Daemon Blackfyre, the one true greatest swordsman was also killed by behind

Not bad, I'll allow it

Anyone have that pic of Cersei where it's like "lioness of the rock", "implying I'm not Tywin reborn", etc?

He impregnated her at Riverrun when they were young, but Hoster gave Lysa some abortion potion IIRC.
And he fucked her at least once back at the Eyrie in season 4, but I don't think its been implied that Sweetautist is actually LF's bastard.
The only thing pointing to that conclusion is that he's weak and shit at fighting, just like LF. But if it were the case, you'd think he'd inherit some intelligence too. He could've gotten the weak genes from his psycho mom, or the fact that his dad was 60 or some shit when he squirted him into her (IDK maybe that's how it works in GoT universe).

How fat will Dany become next season?

more like how THICC will that juicy white booty get

>Ser Arthur Dayne, The Sword of the Morning and his two valyrian steel blades Dawn 1 and Dawn 2

Or maybe he's weak bc he didn't eat solid food until he was 8 or nine

Pretty much. And it also makes a huge difference who's baby it is.

Yes.
>Lets her own brother impregnate her 3 fucking times while she's married to the king. Hurrr that couldn't possibly backfire.
>Assists in killing the guy who found out about it, who happens to be Hand of the King and head of a great House. As if no-one would find out.
>Fucks her own brother at Winterfell, a place they know literally nothing about, and have no idea where is safe/private in it.
>Tries to kill the kid who saw them fucking, leading to her meme dwarf brother getting captured, making her father break the king's peace and start burning the Riverlands.
>Sends an dim-witted fucker called Meryn Trant to capture Arya, instead of someone competent, losing a valuable hostage.
>Lets her sadistic, autistic, insane incest-son chop of Lord Eddard's head, leading the North and the Riverlands to rise against the crown.
>Continuously tries to get Tywin to march for King's Landing to get there before Stannis, because she doesn't know how war works.
>Gives a ton of power to religious extremists who want to punish gays/brother-fuckers/adulterers. With all the 'rumours' about her and Jaime about, it's hardly a fucking surprise that that backfired.
And finally, the season 6 finale. Jesus Christ, that was stupid. Getting rid of the sparrows was satisfying, but the way it was done was retarded.
>The Lord of Highgarden, his son and daughter, Cersei's father's brother, his son, and probably a ton of lords from the crownlands died, making the entire reach (EXTREMELY PREDICTABLY) rebel, the most fertile, populous and now the richest region of the seven kingdoms. Genius. And of course her only remaining son an hero's out of grief. Maybe she should've gotten her zombie mountain to CLOSE THE FUCKING WINDOW.

Excellent point.
>Ser Arthur Dayne, The Sword of the Morning, legendary warrior and the most deadly knight of Aerys Targaryan's Kingsguard, wielding the fabled ancestral sword of his House, Dawn, forged from the heart of a fallen star, slain in single combat by a frog with a dagger.

> 20 years
> 5 books

Well, she doesn't think about how things might provoke other people to act, because she doesn't care about other people. She just doesn't give a shit about them, but some things I wonder.

Like Joffrey killing Ned. It's not as if she had the power to stop that. Essentially her not disciplining Joffrey when he was younger was her fault (and Robert's) but in that particular instance she wanted Ned to take the black, not get killed.

Also, closing a window isn't going to stop anyone from jumping out of one. If anything if Cersei might have been there maybe Tommen would have been alive, but Cersei was more concerned about her revenge to give her son the time of day. She was being short sighted and selfish like usual.

To try to proclaim that Tommen's suicide could have been avoided by simply closing a window makes wonder if you are more stupid than Cersei is.

>To try to proclaim that Tommen's suicide could have been avoided by simply closing a window makes wonder if you are more stupid than Cersei is.
It was just a way of me saying that she should've kept him closer if she wanted him to live. If she, and her zombie mountain slave were there with him, they could've easily stopped him from killing himself. As you say, another case of short-sightedness and selfishness.

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant

A question for the good people of /got/. How was this fucker able to raise 100,000 fighting men for his army? 100,000 is the absolute maximum amount of soldiers that The Reach could hope to raise, the most fertile and populous of the 7 kingdoms. How is it that the lands beyond the wall, where crops don't grow, are able to sustain a population that large, let alone an army?

Even better:
>Arya killed Syrio while he was trying to enjoy himself on his first trip back to Braavos in years.
Pottery.

The true north is a large place with multiple clans, probably 10-20 thousand per clan

He had 100,000 men at his disposal, doesn't mean they were all in the same place.

You're mixing up "fighting men" with "people". He probably had only a third of that or less of men who could actually fight, the rest was an entire population on the move.

Imagine being GRRM during the last 6 years and having to be all like "damn, D&D, you fuckin' fine, all smart with your meme characters and poorly thought out stories. I totally enjoy your take on this story, both as a writer and a fan of good television." when all he really wants to do is write The Winds of Winter back home. Like seriously imagine having to be George and not only sit on the sidelines while DABY & DAN flaunt their 'improved' version of your books, the set design & actors barely covering their poor grasp of story structure & character, and just sit there, day after day, year after year, while they miss the point of the books to make way for Khaleesi and Action Hero Jon Snow. Not only having to tolerate their bad writing but their haughty attitude on set as plebs & reviewers tell them that GAME OF THRONES IS THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE! and DAMN, THAT BIG FIGHT EPISODE WAS THE DEFINITELY WELL WRITTEN!! because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch them shit all over your characters and story like the pair of hollywood hacks you didn't realise they were when you signed the contract. You've never even seen anything this fucking lazy before, and now they're going to finish your story and you know they're going to wheel you out to explain the ending to your years before you get to write your version, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in their "improved (because that's what the reviews call it" storytelling, the storytelling they cut so many corners with over the last 6 years. And then they win another best writing Emmy, and you know you've only got 2 years left to finish your story before the plebs move on and your books become irrelevant again, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking GRRM. You're not going to risk looking butthurt over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Reminder that best Lyanna will be back

reminder that she's leaving us

NOT RED

GONNA B DEAD

Good. Season 6 was tragically bereft of tumblr butthurt,

>wearing a hoodie in game of thrones times
They are really fucking up season seven

>ywn watch sophie and that tasty specimen to her left make out

>"And that guy right there is HOWLAND REEEEEED™ who is father to MEERA REED™ and JOJEN REED™"

>Bran:"Really? That's HOWLAND REED™??? Remember this, viewers at home!!"

I love how the showrunners fully realize that the majority of their viewers are dunce as fuck redditors.

When does Jon not have a redhead in his life?

Cat and Sansa and Ros growing up

Then he joins the watch but then meets Ygritte

Ygritte dies but by then he's met, captured and made friends with Tormund and Melly's arrived

Sends Melly away but by then has Sansa

Now gets warrior ginger chick with big ass tits

Someone said that if you compare her hair recently to how it was at the Emmys that you can tell she's bleached her roots again showing she has no intent of dyeing her hair anytime soon.

What would you rather have? An Arya-Gendry reunion or a reunion between Arya and the Starks?

The latter probably isn't happening.

Arya and Jon, fuck the other Stark and Lady Bolton

Is Rome worth watching folks? It's on my Prime video and only two season so why not

Both are happening because it's fan service all the way now

Jon's, LF's, or Tyrion's

I'd rather have a sex scene with fSansa than Sophie desu

Faggot

Sophie's lost a lot of weight since then, she has literally no ass anymore.

fSansa has some tig old bitties through

10 years, one book

5 years, zero books

I could chart the entire travels of Ferdinand Magellan on her forehead.

A Lannista

Pretty sure that's a trap

You're just jealous Sophie

It's good for fap material

No it's a brit

Her tits are different sizes
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

GTFO PEDO
inb4 all of your usual arguments about how you're not a pedo, how it's other people who have issues, etc.
Just Leave.

>warrior ginger chick
So is she supposed to be cast as Val?

Fuck off you miserable faggot. It's not our fault your uncle raped you when you were a child.

First for Cersei!

>So is she supposed to be cast as Val?

Val's blonde and from set pics the ginger chick dresses like a Lady instead of a Wildling

>ooh he's a cute A CUTE
>angel!
>he's so perfect

These are just a few ways I've seen your kind show your "admiration" for that kid. You are either a creepy, pedo, fuck or a pedo apologist.

When are you going to shoot yourself in the head?

Oooohhh, did I trigger your childhood trauma, faggot? go whine to your psychiatrist and leave Branbros alone.

Do you like movies about gladiators?

Again, when are you going to kill yourself?

I bet those are some pretty big guys

Right after you.

Any gothfus in this show?

Not really, the closest we have is buttslut.

Arya is kind of emo.

>buttslut
Why do you call her that

because

she's a slut when it concerns the butt

in things relating to the butt she's an enormous slut

she's quite the slut when it comes to the butt

if it involves the butt, she's a gigantic slut

nobody's as much of a slut
as she is with her butt

everyone who loves a butt
has the number of this slut

in the modern age this ugly slut
must innovate through use of her butt

it's pretty simple, actually: her butt
has been used by the whole cast; what a slut

a big fat slut needs a big fat butt

she's not your average, ordinary slut
she does all kinds of tricks with her butt

when she realized how gifted she'd become with her butt
she was happy to fully embrace being a slut

what's there to explain? you can see her butt
and it's pretty obvious why we also say "slut"

you've got bigger problems if one look at that butt
doesn't confirm for you she's the biggest slut

she takes daily dicks up her butt
the only word for that is slut

it's one thing to just be a slut
but, man, to do what she does with her butt

a girl's born with that kind of butt?
whether she likes it or not, she'll become a slut

there's only so many ways to say she's a slut
but I could go on all day when it comes to her butt

because, to start with, she's a huge slut
but it really gets crazy when she involves her butt

she's a very particular kind of slut
she'll do anything so long as it's in her butt

everyone in the world who's fucked this slut
can't talk about anything except for her butt

most people have business cards - but this slut
is just as memorable for her butt

ohh user~~

i thought you were podrick

Wow your writing is literally as good as season 6 m8 you should pursue this career

So Jon's only real options for marriage are his sister cousins and his long lost aunt?

>being this mad

close the fucking tab

She looks like she got bitten by a radioactive Klaus Kinski

theres two major battle/action arcs this season

and neither of them involve jon in any way

me cousin's an ironborn extra

yara wins, so much for Euron being the big bad endgamer

ironbabbies/dany/cersei counts as one

We always knew it would be Arya.

>Euron
Are Urine fans called Urinals?

Stark. I like it cold and I always wear grey shit

Brother, I'm not sure there are any show Euron fans, brother
I am the first storm and the last, and urine my way

brother

Maybe Val in the books. Or the Karstark girl.

>implying

Arya is Gendry's girl

>tfw Kit cheats on Rose with Maisie
They did say it was a dark-haired actress...

Dany vs Euron naval battle followed by her sacking King Landing? That's my guess.

D&D will only bring him back to kill him off in a pointless For an Martell/Blackfish style death.

i was counting dany's arc as one arc, and yes to the surprise of literally no one she takes kings landing

>Dawn 1 and Dawn 2
kek

*Doran not for an

She can still marry Jon and have him prep the bull.

Is Euron properly used?

>I bet those are some pretty big guys
There'nt black

I want to suck her tits tbqh

all his trees will burn

Val gets Jon nothing and isn't important enough to be in the show.

Karstark girl is already married in the books and is even more traitorous in the show, commands less respect now and also gets him nothing

That's not what the leaks said. They said Euron defeats Yara, captures her and kills a sand snake.
I feel like a natural ending to Theons story would be he has to man up, lead iron born and defeat Euron.

>Pls no bully
you look better than 99% of /got/

you don't have to say that.

>nigger can't even finish a single book in 6 years

Pathetic.

bran can't be king

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

OLD ENOUGH TO PEE
OLD ENOUGH FOR ME

the best part is that cuck gaiman is defending him. fucking eternal anglo, they need to be purged

mate all he told me was that he's in the scene where Yara sits the SALT THRONE (lol)

He defends him because he knows that once GURM bites it, he'll be the one to finish the series and get all the cash.

i dont know specific details like that all i have is the gist of it that dany ultimately wins and targs up the decor of KL & the gist of the other one that i doubt has started filming yet

but i mean you dont need spoilers to know the answer to that question

NO GODS, NO CHILDREN, NO BRAN, ONLY MAN

Reins of History back in the Hands of Man

>muh friend works on the show, trust me on this

i dont get that gif

do you think it bothers me at all if you believe me or not

Bothers you enough to respond about how little it bothers you

These threads are comfy AF until the Pedo's show up.

>dresses like a Lady
I have no idea what house she could be from.

Isn't this why Val would be ideal?

>Isn't this why Val would be ideal?

See

Just admit you only wanted to trigger eurinals. Do it! DO IT

How would /got/ feel about Arya meeting BwB, the Hound, AND Gendry next season?

Who's blue dress?

Gilly

It's in line with the post-apocalyptic theory

Why is reading /got/ while taking a shit so damn comfy?

Why are some Houses in ASOIAF retarded enough to go to war with all their heirs with them?

Like the Karstarks and Umbers.

They died and were lucky to have one person held hostage, otherwise that whole branch would be gone except for females and semi distant uncles. Greatjon lost his brothers and sons, Karstark lost sons and his own life.

Book Mance iso a charismatic alpha. Don't know about d&d's version.

Because the heirs don't want to hear none of this pussy "you have to stay home during the war with the women and children" bullshit.

Also, the Umbers still have Greatjon's 2 brothers, and Greatjon himself, while the Karstarks still have Harrion and another branch of uncles.

This time the bigger surprise would actually be if a battle did involve Jon, considering most people predicted after S6 that the white walker/northern plot is basically hibernating until season 8 while most of the dramatic shit will go down between Dany, Cersei and Euron in the south.

For Jon to be involved in a battle would mean we either get the White Walkers earlier than we anticipated or that Jon learning his Targaryen lineage actually does lead to him getting involved with the war in the south, and both those scenarios are more interesting than the blueballs and all the predictable shit we're likely going to get next year.

We're definitely getting white walkers this year man

>Greatjon's 2 brothers, and Greatjon himself, while the Karstarks still have Harrion and another branch of uncles.

Hence why they're lucky and why I said the branch could've died with them.

And they're Greatjon's uncles, not brothers

In terms of them invading and the Wall crashing down instead of it being the last scene of the S7 finale? I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they're holding off on that until the Littlefinger/Sansa and Cersei/Dany plots are concluded which will take the entire season, that way they have 6 more episodes to build up Dany and her dragons going North and assisting in the final battle.

I really like how Branposting strongly triggers a variety of different autists.

Is he, dare I say, /our guy/?

>manlet on his tiptoes

I'm a manlet and this is just painful to watch desu

>TINY
>NORTHERN
>MANLETS

i havent been here in months , waht r u guys even talking about these days

also Cersei is a semen demon

Just Leave Pedo.

Let's hope so, but then again, isn't all just going to be filler until the last two episodes?

JUST

of course he is

Out of all these guys (, , , , , ), I feel like you'd be the only one who could possibly kick my ass in glorious combat.

I want to tussle with you in an honorable duel involving foam swords and dud arrows so bad it's not even funny. Winner would have to buy the other person's dinner of course; just for the sake of light-hearted competition.

Fug, man. Watching Game of Thrones always makes me hunger for some real life violence. I don't actually do it myself; but I totally sympathize, or at the very least, I can completely understand those people who start spontaneous bar fights just for fun.

you sound like a huge faggot, tbqh

Sansa plots with littlefinger.
Some nigger discovers the plot(Lyanna Mormont?)
King Jon is forced to behead Sansa whilst LF escapes.

Will this be the most emotional death of the series?

Ser Bane: It makes one curious to know whether Maester Pavel hath let slip anything more curious to one's own plan!

Maester Pavel: Slip of the tongue is not for thine curiosity! For it eludes me no further to declare my uninvolved!

(Ser Bane glares at Maester Pavel)

End Act 1

>Will this be the most emotional death of the series?

Emotionally satisfying, yes. Only the Sansatards would rage, and it would be even more satisfying.

Shut up, nerd. Give me your lunch money.

>Will this be the most emotional death of the series?

>implying literally anything will ever beat hodors death

>>implying literally anything will ever beat hodors death

You're a fucking baby if you fell for that one. It was overdone and more funny than sad. But maybe that's just because I don't like Hodor.

How tall are you?

I legit feel bad for him

holy fuck dude

so good to see father and daughter get along

People aren't as attached to Hodor as much as they are to Sansa

>I can completely understand those people who start spontaneous bar fights just for fun.

Are you the manlet known as Kit Harington?

He sure sounds like a manlet

uhhh, what the fuck

Everyone, and i mean everyone, loved meme hodor and found his death sad because hes the most innocent character and because his cause of death was so trippy

piss off there is LITERALLY no possible way they can give any character a death more kino and emotional than the one they gave hodor

>piss off there is LITERALLY no possible way they can give any character a death more kino and emotional than the one they gave hodor

If you don't think Ned's death was much more emotional and kino than Hodor's, you're a fucking pleb.

short people must die

it wasnt, sorry contrarian edgebro

>Everyone, and i mean everyone, loved meme hodor

They loved the meme, but let's be honest, he's not a character people root for, who they expect a lot out of, or were worried about what he was doing or going

5`7

dropped

But if they were, we'd just have a new class of short people

5'8 is the cutoff point r-right?

That's...That's not me. Last time I checked (for my driver's license), I was 5'10".

C'mon, guys. I just like playing swords and sandals; and boffer weapons are the only way I can get my Clegane fix without having to resort to HEMA (which is non-existent in my small county), and without doing something illegal.

I'm not actually a douche IRL.

hi /got/

Don't, he's a douche bag

He needs a pair of pic related

The Manlet in the North!

>I was 5'10".

King of the manlets tier

I have to start my sophie turner collection again from 12/12/2015 because i'm a fucking retard.

I have literally collected every sophie picture since s1 and i've fucked up in her last year of the show.

I've had a cry about it but i'm determined not to let (you) down /got/ I WILL have the largest collection bigger than any shitty tumblr or fansite.

5'10 is like being god amongst manlets. You won't be spared in the Manletocaust, but you will be one of the last to be exterminated. Take pleasure in that fact.

you ever gonna upload that?

>I have to start my sophie turner collection again from 12/12/2015 because i'm a fucking retard.

What, did you have to fry your hard drive when the FBI came knocking on your front door? What happened to your collection?

Stannis

i did 2 years ago, id rather not have a restraining order

good post

Out of all the women you could have chose to stalk or waifu, you chose the worst. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Me on the left.

was that you with the MOPHIE folder

>Melly will never be your wife
Just end my life

I can still feel bad for a manlet douchebag.

His height and insecurity over it are probably why he's a douche

isaac can cum in my mouth

Nice false flagging

thank you armchair psychologist Dr. user that was insightful. Or maybe he's just naturally an ass

You ever visited the /hr/ thread for Sophie and share that collection

but im not false flagging. i wouldnt let most people do it but he could if he wanted

What's in store for her character next season?

Stronk womyn fan service.

continuing to be extremely ugly

But D&D don't care about Arya. Just look at how they wrapped up Braavos.

arya got a fuckton of undeserved screentime in the last two seasons, at least twice as much as that storyline actually needed. d&d love her for some reason. piss off

Oh but they do. And they know that the plebs love her too. The way they wrapped up Braavos shows they wanted to get to her edgy murder spree already.

>cut out of half of s5
>in hiding one episode, in the open by the next
>demoted in importance when compared to the books, while Sansa gets a boost and gets way more screentime
Yeah, sure.

Well, Arya makes them good money.

dude she should have been cut out entirely from season 5. and she doesnt even fucking do anything in the books either. and sansa should die as well so piss off [2].

She has a Nymeria army in the books and can warg. Her tv character is lazily written.

If anyone other than Maisie played Arya, it'd practically be an OC character.

Napoleon complex is real

>She has a Nymeria army in the books and can warg.

lol this is pathetic

shes a useless character aryafag let it go.

>She has a Nymeria army in the books and can warg.

Yeah but in the show she can instaheal, shapeshift, teleport, cook pies and kill trained Faceless Men.

>muh Danny

>muh cgi dragons

normies, casuals, and randoms ruin everything.

Uh, no.

Also those are useless against the WW anyway.

i predict her endgame will be related to Sansa in some way, it's been foreshadowed a few times.

I hope Arya kills her.

More useful than warging you dumb cunt.

Guys what does Cersei's pussy smell like? Is she hairy? Do you think it smells like cheese inside her butthole?

>tfw it is now impossible to achieve a tummy like that, even with ripped abs, due to having too many fat cells

If I'd known fat cells have zero fucking plasticity, wouldn't have gotten so fucking fat for those few years

don't you dare touch maisie

Who do you think she fucked? Whitey O'Rouke or The Bonus Situation?

Why did Ned strike Arthur Dayne when he was down ? he was already dying, what was the point of that ?

George did say they had a lot to work out.

jonsa is a great opportunity

>Cersei will never sit on your face and smother you to death.

Both.

To show that Ned is less honourable than Jaime, who didn't kill Ned because he was wounded on the ground.

I'm so glad that Maisie has retained her innocence despite her unsavory friend.

You can't possibly believe that

She's way more decent and dresses her age.

Maisie doesn't seem like she's as big of a party girl as Sophie but she probably does do stuff
I'm pretty sure she smokes the weed with her but I don't know about using coke

sure buddy

Is this make believe or straight up denial?

Old picture when she was in her awkward phase.

Nah, not coke.

Could we have a Stannis thread next? I want a Stannis thread.

A merciful death, even if wounded dishonorably

I don't. I want a comfy Jon thread.

leaked pic of littlefinger

Tully. Family, duty, honor. Those are values that I respect and follow.

why doesn't kit just own being short? he's more handsome, rich, and has better hair than either of those guys. only thing they have on him is height

>doubt

I want a recast thread, but I don't want to trigger the anti-Sershfags.

grrm.livejournal.com/501213.html

Well at least now we know what George meant when he said he was getting back to work

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

We know what he's been working on.

I so agree. They make all the characters on the show too simple and archetypal. Cat was turned into this tragic heroine who simply made mistakes out of love for family when in the books she may have had that aspect but she was also a prideful, spiteful ego maniac, who was a root cause of her own torments.

I want a Kit's a manlet thread, or jonsa, or both actually

Greyjoy, because my family name comes from a noble Welsh family who sired pirates, no joke.

New Bread

lol No. Roses are very symbolic. Fertility, beauty, resilience, and thorns. Trout are fucking muddy water dwelling prey animals.

They are more proud than they deserve to be, and they let their daughters/sisters fuck everything up for their allies without recourse. They did a shit job of protecting the river-lands despite being the main source of grain and produce for a huge portion of Westeros when they know damn well winter is coming. They are utter trash. They are such loosers that they never came up with a solution to their Frey problem, just hoped the old man would die off so they wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. God forbid they build another road and bridge further down the fucking river and tell Frey to suck it.

Shitty moms don't deserve to be defended.

You should also read the books. Cat is a top cunt, who's ineptitude and arrogance is like a plague upon the lands.