ITT: Movies that started off at 10/10 but fell to shit in the last 30 mins

ITT: Movies that started off at 10/10 but fell to shit in the last 30 mins

It still hurts user.

I think we should band together and re-shoot the end so this can be the masterpiece it should have been.

Why did it need to get all fucking weird and slasher movie at the end?

Cube

I will never forgive Kubrick his pandering to reddit.

it fell apart the moment they decided to rescue the other ship

I cant think of anything that did that better than this

I somehow manage to erase my knowledge of physics toward the end and enjoy it for the comfy movie that it is. I have a weakness for films with small groups of people far removed from society.

is that asian guys head photoshoped on that body

all the heads are photoshopped onto those bodies user

It wasn't 10/10 at any point but I enjoyed inception a lot at first and then by the end it became one of my least favorite movies

bait

I'll still forgive it. It's such a great movie.

>knowledge of physics

so you are a quantum physicist or something?

more like last 50 min.

only it goes to shit after the first 30 mins

I like it for what it is. The beginning might've been more interesting more the plot itself and setting is pretty cool.

The first 15 mins was good.

Went to shit in the last 2 hours

>3rd act

Briefly after entry into the first Icarus Boyle seems to have forgotten what kind of movie he wanted to create here. It's bizarre to see Sunshine become a scifi with horror and thriller elements in it, even featuring characters that seemed to have wandered off from the set of 28 days later and forgotten their way back. The science based approach goes haywire as the movie implodes and quite frankly, destroys itself with ridiculous elements being thrown into the pot. Even so, the movie did deliver with the first two acts. It's a shame Boyle and Garland did not manage to give the movie the last act it would deserve to have.

Which great Sci-fi film drops the ball the most in the final third, this or Interstellar?

I still love them both

Interstellar by a landslide