The Birth of a Nation: The Strangeness of Racism

Can someone explain to me how an entire Western civilization were racists, treated the Africans as slaves and were just so cruel to them?

I cannot understand at all how millions upon millions of white people treated blacks like this and not one white person at that time bothered to question if what they were doing was wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/bcmi6q8FZoRG_LLsXL56KA/
isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic1377262.files/Slavery and its Aftermath/Fogel_Engerman_1977.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)#Casor_suit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1.) most of them probably weren't treated that badly

2.) It wasn't millions upon millions of whites at most 2-3% of the nation were slave owners

3.) Slavery had existed for thousands of years beforehand and still exists today, it's a historical precedent that people don't really question

4.) Every slave in america would've been a slave in africa

Stop responding to your own thread neckbeard

>It's a Cred Forumslard cries about being triggered by a left wing movie thread

>asking /poltv/

>it's a /reddit/cuck shitposting about Cred Forums while his wife takes the BBC in the next room

>It's a Cred Forumsbeard is obsessed with degenerate sexual fetishes episode

hmmm i wonder why

easy

Pretty much this

Fuck Cred Forums every post is muh boogieman Cred Forums or muh boogieman reddit. Grow up kiddos.

user, you posted the same thing last thread, It didn't really work.

Poor Parker found the perfect oscarbait and now he will lose it because some dumb bimbo killed herself.

It never stops being true though.

>srs trying to blame Cred Forums for all the cuckposting again
Keep trying. No one believes this shit. We've all seen your planned raid threads on reddit.

Slaves have always been apart of history m8. Not making excuses but it's true. Also many people were against it but the sick savages had their way with them. I'd imagine they would be beating kids or dogs today instead.

Why does it feel like the media wants to start a race war between blacks and whites?

Black people wouldn't stand a chance.

Don't bother. He's just shitposting with the same pics again.

it was probably easy to think all blacks are savages when the only ones youve ever seen are illiterate laborers plus learning about the limited progress in africa if at all. the world wasnt fully explored and there was no inter-connectivity so people were much more tribal.

>Can someone explain to me how an entire Western civilization were racists

They weren't.

>treated the Africans as slaves and were just so cruel to them?
>I cannot understand at all how millions upon millions of white people treated blacks like this and not one white person at that time bothered to question if what they were doing was wrong.

They didn't. Slaves purchased in Africa, from Africans, were treated as slaves. The very first American slave owner was a black man. There were also white slaves from Ireland (inb4 Irish aren't white jokes). These things aren't taught in schools because they don't fit the current leftist narrative.

Western civilization didn't invent slavery, but it did end it.

why is nobody talking about white slaves?

A lot of them were treated very badly, but information traveled a lot slower back then, if at all. Also, people were against slavery, but it was an institution back then that seemed normal, so a lot of people just didn't question it or care.

>it's a marxist doesn't want degeneracy derided episode

oy vey i wonder why

The """"""""""""alt right"""""""""""""""" are the biggest sexual degenerates in the world

Keep fucking men in dresses while crying about muh cultural genocide though.

>Can someone explain to me how an entire Western civilization were racists, treated the Africans as slaves and were just so cruel to them?

because it justifies a narrative keeping identity politics alive and allowing no real progress because it doesn't fit a political agenda

>marxist
>degeneracy
>leftist
>cuck
>libtard

you guys only know how to communicate in buzzwords

because slavery requires power and whites had the power therefore whites cannot be slaves u fuckin racist bigot nazi shitlord

Where to even begin with my bingo card

>sample group of one

Are they supposed to be nazi WW2 soldiers? Where is their swastika and proper uniform?

Can't believe people think that Hitler actually had Blacks in the SS due to ONE internet image with a black guy standing near what looks to be Nazis when in reality the Black guy probably put on the nazi suit as a joke after Russians rescued him.

Black people were the only slaves and slavery ended when they were all freed.

here ya go

Fuck off clown.
Everyone knows you started this thread.
Fuck you and your raid, retarded keyboard justice warriors.
Hell you probably even look like this pic you posted.

Were there ever any Asian slaves? I don't remember whites ever enslaving Asians

btw you are talking about whites enslaving whites which doesn't make sense to bring up at all

>"OH NO WHITES ENSLAVED WHITES! HOW HORRIBLE"

The only buzzwords on that list are cuck and libtard and I haven't used either of them.

>In the pre-Civil War United States 2% of white gentile households owned slaves. 40% of Jewish households owned slaves. Jews were 2000% more likely to own slaves than white gentiles.

pompei was full of asian whores

It's a german soldier surrendering to a black guy you idiot.

Funny how Hollywood chose this movie title for a pro African film

>slavery is good until Jews do it

source? If it's Nation of Islam or some neckbeard nazi blog throw it in the trash prematurely.

This is the dumbest post of the week.

It was ironic probably.
Perfect for an oscarbait.
Too bad the director was a crazed rapist.

This obviously isn't true as Jews lived almost entirely in the north.

what the fuck are you guys arguing about. trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

>Can someone explain to me how an entire Western civilization were racists, treated the Africans as slaves and were just so cruel to them?

Well for a start westerns didn't start the slave trade and Africans had been dealing in slavery for centuries. They are who westerners purchased slaves from . Even then Arabs were also deep into slavery and unlike westerners they used to castrate their slaves so that they couldn't breed. That's why you don't hear much about the Arab slave trade because there' no new generations to talk about it

who even said that you kike clown?

>western civilization
You mean anglos, jews and moors.

why is nobody talking about italian slaves in belgian mines?

why is nobody talking about british prisoners in austrialia?

why is nobody talking about ukrainian slaves in Russia?

why is nobody talking about brazilian slaves during the Portuguese domination?

This is the image I am referring to.

Not this image
Jesus did you even read my post?

you love the nazis right? They had a huge slave network.

>it was probably easy to think all blacks are savages
It still is. It gets easier the more you meet.

>tfw "white supremacists" post myths invented by black supremacists because they're both butthurt over the Jews

>I don't remember whites ever enslaving Asians

No we just got the entirety of China addicted to Opium so we could get cheaper tea

"United States Jewry" by ((Jacob Marcus))

Obviously

>Jesus did you even read my post?
I did, you just don't know how to respond to posts properly. And you're still a fucking retard.

Because none of those countries claim that they are the good guys.

are you actually justifying slavery?

Why is Cred Forums so obsessed with Cred Forums?

>believing that Hitler had blacks in his SS units
HAHA you are a funny Cred Forumsak

The only indication that the piece includes the 40% figure is from David Duke and the Nation of Islam's website

so intro the trash it goes.

Post the page if you want to actually prove a point.

i dont know

how can mothers kill their unborn children and millions just accept it like normal?

slaves have always been a thing, for most of history humans have been barbaric.
only recently are we trying to change but we always revert back.

>name the neck
>watch it chimp out

EVERY TIME

what a stupid comparison

is that Bobcat Goldthwait?

Are you really going to claim that well over half the Jews in 19th century america lived in the south? Because that would have to had been the case given the "40%" figure.

basically no Jews lived in the south so 40% of them owning slaves is a statistical impossibility.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/bcmi6q8FZoRG_LLsXL56KA/

What did he mean by this?

In English, please

>the supreme picture of all time

A little pretentious lol

>Muh race baiting topic so I can argue with strangers I hate on the internet thread.

Computer addicted psychotics have such sad lives.

ho boy, you really know you've riled up the neckbeards when they start archiving shit to "expose the troll"

Your safespace will continue to be violated, neckbeard.

>A lot of them were treated very badly

no question, but

1.) You have to pay for the feeding, clothes, shelter, and medicine of slaves. Seriously fucking them up so much that they don't work isn't going to be helpful. Killing them and losing an investment is even worse. In the 1870 census american blacks had a literacy rate of around 20%(at a time when russia had a literacy rate around 15% and several africa nations didn't achieve 20% till 1950), so the idea that all blacks were hurt from slavery is nonsense.

2.) It's hard to find hard data on beating and whippings per slave and per household. Some hard data on just one household is here
isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic1377262.files/Slavery and its Aftermath/Fogel_Engerman_1977.pdf

Which states that over a 23 month period, he had a total of 160 whippings with 129 slaves, 0.65 whippings per slaver per year.

Which is bad, but not as bad as hollywood plays it

3.)The victors write history, so of course all southerners have been written about as abusive assholes.

I'm almost there user

Millions of non-Germans fought for the Third Reich.

That black in your picture was in the Free Arabian Legion of the Wehrmacht (you can see the unit's shield on his arm patch, and that's a German uniform), and those two other guys are Arabs, not Germans.

The Waffen-SS was the most racially diverse army in history, except for maybe the French Foreign Legion. They had entire divisions of Slavs, Mongols, East Indians, etc.

>Lazy shitposter can't even change his filenames

Get it together bruh

no, do you want me to?

>Implying I care about archives

That's the difference neckbeard, I don't take you seriously.

>Samefaging this hard because you are on a virtual crusade against another board

They needed someone to substitute all those Germans surrendering, I guess

>look at me taking the fight to the racist neckbeards on a Tibetan numerology discussion board ma!

This is a huge lie spread by Cred Forumslard historical revisionists.

The Waffen SS had 40 divisions of which 11 were classified as "ethnic". These in truth were not divisions as they were so chronically under-strength from a lack of volunteers and resources that many only had units equaling a single regiment. The 30th Grenadier Division for instance was classified as Belarussian and a Division for that matter but only had 800 men serve in it.

Most of these units were formed out of desperation post-1944 anyway.

There were no "entire divisions" of Mongols or East Asians.

Even the Soviet army was far more ethnically diverse.

let it out user

there were liberal cucks in those times too, they just didn't have a liberal media and liberal internet as a megaphone.

No, they just had a terrible manpower shortage from the beginning. That's what happens when a country has to fight a world war with a population of only 70 million.

Whatever helps you think you're making a difference Sequoia

>Be largest country in western europe
>Complain about "muh manpower" when you start losing the war you started with other European countries

>Stalin, who personally read the letter, was unconvinced by Whyte’s argument, sending it to the archives with a scribbled note, ‘an idiot and a degenerate’. Stalin perceived homosexuality as a symptom of bourgeois degeneracy and a threat to the healthy male body. Stalin’s dismissal of Whyte’s please for acceptance and tolerance marked an end to both his stay in the Soviet Union and his hopes for a communist nirvana

Based Soviets

delete this. everybody knows niggers aren't people.

>The Waffen SS had 40 divisions of which 11 were classified as "ethnic".
So a quarter? You don't see how a quarter of an order of battle being set aside for ethnic minority units is significant when discussing diversity?

And many non-German volunteers served in other divisions of the Waffen-SS.

And you're not even counting Osttruppen who fought under the Wehrmacht, formations with independent command, or Hiwis.

Germany's armed forces totaled about 17 million. About 3 million were non-Germans. That's 18%.

>chronically under-strength from a lack of volunteers and resources
That applies to pretty much every German formation with the exception of a few elite units.

>There were no "entire divisions" of Mongols or East Asians.
Who mentioned East Asians? I said East Indians. The Free Indian Legion was an entire division of East Indians. The equivalent of many divisions of Mongols served as Osttruppen in the Wehrmacht.

>Even the Soviet army was far more ethnically diverse.
lol Most ethnic minorities in the USSR's territory hated Russians and sided with the Germans who offered them independence. Are you seriously suggesting that almost a quarter of the Red Army was non-Russian?

>the war you started
France and Britain declared war on Germany. Not the other way around.

At the absolute height of slavery in the United States, 1.4% of whites owned slaves.

>tfw I'm supposed to feel white guilt while my ancestors were all peasants living in the dirt who probably thought black people were just a myth

Also, how come America gets so much of the flak while like France and Spain had slaves and treated them even worse. Hell, in places like Brazil the average tactic of a slave was, work them to death then replace them.

success

Because France and Spain doesn't have a huge jewish population

The not so subtle propaganda film coming at a time of induced racial tension being at its highest a century. The theme being to rise up and kill whites. This doesn't seem at all nefarious.

>redditposter saving projecting cuck art

Why am i not surprised.

>talking about whites enslaving whites

Sure arabs are "white"

Just because you lack all knowledge of the art and history of film making...

>whites had the power
we still have the power, user

>you started it
>we did not
>yes you did, you invaded poland

youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

>and not one white person at that time bothered to question if what they were doing was wrong.
Not true. The movement against it varied in popularity, but there were always some who saw it as wrong.

>White people bought slaves from Africa
>No one is talking about slaves in Africa
>No one is talking about slaves outside of Africa
I get it's a fuck up practice but blaming everything on Whiety is just half true

>1.) most of them probably weren't treated that badly

shouldn't even bother to read the rest. slavery only works under the threat of torture or death.

6/10 goddamnit i responded

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man/

>Every slave in america would've been a slave in Africa
See, that's complete bullshit, because
1. The pressure for the other tribes to capture and sell slaves to the Europeans came from Trade. They had little in terms of goods to trade, so they traded their neighbors instead, but they wouldn't have been capturing them in large numbers if it was just their usual kind of slavery that happened after battle.
2. West African slavery was not a condition that was passed onto children. It was for life, but it was not a "slave class". Americans made that part as a factor of their race-based slavery. All those slaves' children would have been free

It's the same thing with sexism.

>Somebody makes a rude comment about a woman in a first world country
>Public outrage
>Woman gets stoned to death because she showed her ankles in a third world country
>"It's their culture!"

Why don't you complain and annoy people on Cred Forums rather than samefagging here. Or are you too scared of the racist meme frog? Just leave us alone and stop derailing every fucking thread you self-righteous faggot

Sexism is especially stupid since in first world we reward superficial achievements in this field but ignore some chick who decides to study even if it means death
But who cares anymore about any issue

Slave ownership wasn't limited to the south you idiot.

Now show me the part where you refute a single thing I said.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Cred Forums. Do anything else.

cuck

>This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity
This part of the pasta always hits close to home.
I used to be able to trust my friends and women, but now I get jealous at them when try try to interact with other people.

>This is the "thank you" for ending slavery

GENETIC DETERMINISM IS A MEME SCIENCE AND THERE IS A REASON WHY IT IS GENERALLY UNACCEPTED BY THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY

BOTH SIDES OF THE DEBATE HAVE LEGITIMATE SOURCES, SCIENCE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING THE FIRST STUDY TO PROVE YOUR POINT BUT ANALYSING ALL THE AVAILABLE FACTORS TO FIND SOME KIND OF CONCLUSION

THIS 'SCIENTIFIC PROGRESS' YOU ALL SEEM OBSESSED WITH IS A FALSE GOD. SCIENCE IS A METHOD NOT A RESULT

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M YELLING

Americans were the last to end slavery, not the first.

Fuck off Shlomo, no one is buying your bullshit.

There is still slaves to day, in current year, Tyron

Africa still practices slavery, dipshit.

Clearly I'm referring to official state policy and not to the existence of the status of slavery in the world.

classic libtard

I wish I'd know you in real life so I could bash your fucking head in.

but you're in Israel.

>this faggy low quality bait OP that has probably posted 75 times in this thread alone
Get a life brah

>not one white person at that time bothered to question if what they were doing was wrong.
Absolute bait but I'll respond. Google the word "abolitionists."

On second thought, Bing it.

I hear there are more secret slaves in North America now then there were in the 1860's

Yeah, they're called Wal-Mart employees now.

It's only slavery if it's whites owning blacks.

>"WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT NIGGUH! TUTANKHAMUN WAS BLACK NIGGUH!"
>Egiptian pharaos owned slaves
Niggers got a taste of their own medicine and now they're crying like little bitches.

>posts a population map from 2000
okie doke

Blacks aren't the problem. They're just simpletons being manipulated by the Jewish media.

Wake up.

Simple, violent and non-productive. Yeah I'd say blacks are the problem.

plz. The problem is forced integration being pushed by the Jews.

Saudi Arabia officially made slavery illegal in the middle of the 20th century you dumbfuck, and that's after a lot of pressure from the UN.

Hell, Brazil abolished slavery after the US

>but they wouldn't have been capturing them in large numbers if it was just their usual kind of slavery that happened after battle.
Yeah, maybe they would've just killed them instead.

Sounds like projection to me.

>potato niggers
>white

>the whites are getting uppity
>let's make 5 or 6 more films about slavery and the Holocaust

I'm honestly curious. How many of you are actually going to go see this because of all the Sundance/Oscar hype?

I understand there were some Native American slaves but not too many, really. I don't know why. Did they just make subpar slaves somehow? Rebel more?

I'm thinking I might rip a 720p 3gig torrent of it. That's at most.

>and not one white person at that time bothered to question if what they were doing was wrong.

Nigga please.

>1.) most of them probably weren't treated that badly
Even if this was true, they still weren't free to make their own choices.
>2.) It wasn't millions upon millions of whites at most 2-3% of the nation were slave owners
True. I even remember reading that a few slave owners were black
>3.) Slavery had existed for thousands of years beforehand and still exists today, it's a historical precedent that people don't really question
True. Also, a lot of the slave traders were black too, as well as jewish and arab slave traders.
>4.) Every slave in america would've been a slave in africa
Wrong. If there weren't a demand for slave labor then there wouldn't have been any slavery. Still, most slaves didn't even go to America despite what some may believe.

No but American chattel slavery was one of the more tame forms of slavery. Blacks were considered less than whites but they were still treated as humans.

The Arabs treated their slaves like literal dogs and even castrated them so they'd never form any sort of minority population, but BLM never talk about that shit.

How can a movie about shit that actually happened be "left wing"? What is a "right wing" version of slavery exactly? That everything was lollipops and sunshine?

Nigga plz. 'History' is an angle and a vantage point.

Are you retarded by any chance?

anyone who doesn't buy into the official 'record' is retarded, stupid or a racist hillbilly.

Sure thing Shlomo.

Oh of course this is bullshit, study of history isn't just on "opinions" kiddo. There is always a middle truth. But with something as well-documented as Americsn slavery, how in the wide fuck is it any less terrible as modern historians believe? You want to sit there and tell me "nah man its all perspective", whats next? You gonna tell me it wasnt bad at all?

This is how dumb faggots rewrite history

The official "record" of three seperate countries you fucking autist, including Germany itself. Germany invaded first. What exactly are you disagreeing with?

Filling America with niggers was definitely bad.

>Oh of course this is bullshit, study of history isn't just on "opinions" kiddo.
Of course it is.

History is written by the side that wins.

But you know this, your people have been creating 'history' via mass media for the last 75 years.

It's Cred Forums man. Just let these neckbeards say it because they you, I, and they know they would get their ass kicked IRL for unironically saying his stuff.

>but they were still treated as humans.
No, they werent. Where do people get all this misinformation from? There were entire schools of thought in the US bent on justifying how blacks werent even the same kind of people...fake science to make them seem less like human beings. They had no rights. It wasnt fucking "tame" and you are an autist gullible enough to believe that

>t-they're just neckbeards

Face it Shlomo. Your run was over when media was decentralized.

but we had no war before abolishing it, and we had way more slaves than the usa, which means we have more african blood in us

I dont know who "my people" are, but American slavery is one of the most heavily documented periods in our fucking history. I'm not quite sure what you are trying to autisticallt deny here..

Is niggers chimping out over words really an argument that you want to make?

>History is written by the side that wins meme

Fedors tippers really think this is a criticism.

It's more like a caution to take everything with a grain of salt.

There was slavery in every country in the world you fucking idiot. Slavery is endemic to human behavior. And holding up one group for doing the same thing every other group was doing, and singling them out for shame isn't 'history' it's propaganda.

But you know that.

are you retarded

No please go tell a black person their race being enslaved wasn't all that bad.

While you're at it, go to a dive bar tell some redneck biker you fucked his mom.

>African slavery was a noble tradition, incidentally all Africans were kings and queens and Africa was lit with electricity thousands of years ago

>abolitionists didn't exist

Nice try shill

When you question shit that isnt even factually disputed or has been established for the last century, without offering any factual information that can actually criticize established fact, you are just bring an edgelord. With technology now it is increasingly hard to just spread fake information and things like American slavery are heavily documented by both ends of the war, by the US government and by thousands of sources

Questioning insurmountable evidence for the fuck of it just makes you an autist.

start dropping redpills irl bros. Tell your families and friends exactly who these globalist are.

And vote Trump.

>/poltv/
Cred Forums used to be Cred Forums-lite 2 years ago, now it's one of the most anti-Cred Forums boards.

Of course I wouldn't purposefully piss of violent monkeys but that doesn't make niggers being enslaved any worse.

No one is denying American slavery existed.

Fuck you and your fake argument.

Nome of this made any sense to the conversation...half of this isn't even factually correct. Go back to your containment faggot if you dont want a real conversation

>muh propaganda boogeyman
Because American slavery happened and is the subject of this thread? Right.

The very first slave owner in the US was black, he pursued a legal ruling essentially allowing him to keep indentured workers indefinitely

nigga fuck off.

When a global criminal banking cartel weaponizes media Cred Forums is Cred Forums. Can't be separated at this point in time.

3 or 4 vociferous faggots do not really make the board anti-Cred Forums.

Got that out of your system?

No, faggots in here are trying to make it sound "not as bad", which is equally autistic and an attempt to rewrite history

Tbh the problems comes from both sides

I wouldn't mind too much if the jews forced swedes or brits to immigrate to my country

Literally every culture in history practiced slavery, and many times it was based on race.

>>plebbit

You realize this has been proven wrong everytime you pol faggots bring it up, right? It started as a meme.

Fuck off Shlomo. You're not as slick as you think you are.

>nigger is completely incapable of comprehending simple facts

Every time.

>there aren't multiple anons in this thread
>everyone is schlomo

God you are such a faggot

like you're black.

Nice try.

What? Pol, I'm not even black

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

Kill yourself nigger.

>"I'm a pussy"

You guys will never rise again if you're scared of a race who is apparently inferior to you. Dylan Roof actually took some action user.

>Literally every culture in history practiced slavery

1. Not even true
2. That isn't relevant to the criticism of American slavery.
3. This does not disqualify criticism of American slavery

nice try Shlomo

blacks aren't the enemy bros

>realize only 2% of americans were ever slave owners

Why are all white americans made to feel guilty?

Chances are, my ancestors were poor ass farmers too.

Yes! Praise Satan

Chimpanzees are inferior to me but I still wouldn't fight them just because.

Thankfully I don't live in Burgeristan so I never actually even see niggers. They have just as much place in civilized society as chimpanzees.

Oh pol, I love how you can twist anything to mean what you want. If you read your own source, he was not "the first slave owner ever", in the US...just one of the only black ones. Or one of the first black slaveholders...not the first "everrer"

Oh wow, this means we can't talk about white slave owners now! Look at this one black dude! Check mate libtards! You won! Wtf I hate black people now.

Is that what you want? The fuck even is your argument?

>Trying this hard to deny you're a pussy

Your ancestors took action and enslaved blacks. You cant even talk shit to them to their face. Your ancestors are rolling over in their graves.

The first to have a legal ruling for it which was what was said in the post that started the discussion.

But thats not even true either, he was the first BLACK to have legal ruling, not first ever.

I just said I'm not American you fucking retard.

>This was the first instance of a judicial determination in the Thirteen Colonies holding that a person who had committed no crime could be held in servitude for life.
>THE FIRST INSTANCE

They both rebelled/escaped more, and were a frail labour source, as disease wiped out most of the population

>Deflecting

See this is why the niggers are taking over. You're too scared to take what you want. You're failing the white race.

God said it wasn't, it you didn't believe in God at best you were exiled and shunned from the community and died in the wilderness, at worst they burned you alive for witchcraft.

If you want to get technical, this was before the Declaration of Independence....so he wasn't the first American black slave owner. And still, a handful of black slave owners is the exception to the rule when looking at the hundreds of white slave owners. It doesnt discredit the facts about American slavery, but I see that you want to deflect it back on blacks, who are the victims of the slave system....I wonder if you notice bow autistic you are being

>arabs literally ran a slave trade for ONE THOUSAND years and openly thought of blacks as subhumans

Why does no one get mad at them?

But not the first slave owner on American or British soil... You keep pushing this, what dovyou accomplish with it? You want me to then just what...hate blacks because of this one black slave owner yoi dug up? Wtf white people are saints now.

You're a beautiful Tumblrina :^)

They probably do....in threads about that...

Greed does wonderful things to humans. its why big companies are content with paying for child labour, polluting areas till they're uninhabitable etc.

Hey, you faggots started it.

Just pointing out the simple facts. Not sure about accomplishing anything though since you negros seem to be pretty thick.

Arabs don't gibsmedat if you complain loudly enough.

because the arab slave trade enslaved people of all races, truth is nobody cares about the current indian slaves in dubai, brunei, etc.

Its one "kind of a fact" that you keep reading wrong that doesnt really DO anything or offer anything to the larger conversation of American slavery

Im not even black you polfag, im sorry you just hate blacks so much, to the point where you have to mention the "literal who" black slaveholder...that one time, to try and make blacks look just as bad..which is autistic as all shit. There is a board for that.

>your president is a harvard grad black man
>"durr blacks are dumb" meme

Wew, lad. Still playing this game right?

>There was slavery in every country in the world you fucking idiot.

Certainly not, many European nations based solely on Europe banned slavery (Russia, Hapsburgs). American chattel slavery was also perhaps the most brutal incarnation, aside from the plantations in French St. Domingue (Haiti)

Ssshhh! Dont tell pol that, they will throw MS paint factoids at you!

Move to the Congo

>duuurrr move to da congo!

This notion that American slavery was so much worse than any other is ridiculous. Muslims to this day still consider blacks to be lesser intelligence and lesser ability and treat them like farm equipment. The exact same thing we did in the US.

But even if US slavery was worse off, the future descendants of the slaves more than make up for it by getting to live in the most socially mobile country for all races in the history of the world. There's a reason most black culture-makers and millionaires tend to be American- because America treats its blacks better than any other country would have and blacks are more successful here than in any other country.

Blacks love to point at the Haitian Revolution as a source of pride- well you kicked the white man out of Haiti 300 years ago and you've been left to your own devices since then and now Haiti is the poorest country in either the Western or Northern hemispheres.

lol what the fuck

us is incredibly unmobile socially

>durrr greentext because I have no rebuttal

I'm more concerned about islamic slave trade. They castrate the men and beat them into submission, treated all their slaves like less than animals.

But no one ever talks about it. For some reason, they think only white people are responsible for slavery.

Thats not something to rebbutal

Kek, Europeans instigated tribal warfare to push up supply. Any idiot knows how prominent slavery was in Africa but to suggest that the North Atlantic slave trade didn't fuel it is disingenuous at best, supply and demand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)#Casor_suit

>Finding that Anthony Johnson still "owned" John Casor, the court ordered that he be returned with the court dues paid by Robert Parker.[11]

>This was the first instance of a judicial determination in the Thirteen Colonies holding that a person who had committed no crime could be held in servitude for life.

wow you are fucking retarded

Still not thr first ever slave owner on British or American soil.....

Reading comprehension skills mate

>Planters found it easy to force them into slavery by refusing to acknowledge the completion of their indentured contracts.[1] This is what happened in Johnson v. Parker. Although two white planters confirmed that Casor had completed his indentured contract with Johnson, the court still ruled in Johnson's favor.

>first slave owner in the US

from the first post, he was in fact the first legal slave holder in what became the US

reading comprehension skills faggot

They did, though hindsight being 20/20 now they might reconsider.

The arabs had the right approach - snip them, use them, buy a new one.

He was not though.... Just the first BLACK slave owner

>he was in fact the first legal slave holder in what became the US
You keep wanting this to be true really fucking hard, but it's not. You dont read your own source mate

Do you believe everything you hear? Do you decide to just shit out everything you hear as though it were fact?

Its like you cant read your own source. Does pol usually have such low reading comprehension?

What does this fucking prove, faggot? How does this somehow discredit the majority of slave owners being white

The slaves were probably traded by the Jews that produced this movies ancestors

Except you are wrong. You are confusing the concepts of indentured servitude and slavery. Johnson was certainly not the first black man to own an indentured servant, he was the first to own a slave as ruled by a civil court.

And...back to the Jews again. You fucks really are hateful little faggots

Im glad nobody cares about anything you believe in or say

Which also isnt true...keep reaching though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

>but they were still treated as humans.
Humans it was acceptable to rape and breed like an animal. Humans that it was OK to beat when they did something wrong.

Now I get where you're coming from, there are plenty of stories of slave owners getting trouble with the law for doing things like "unduly" torturing their slaves. In one famous case a mob descended on a woman's house.

That said, many slave owners treated them like animals. When you're raping your slaves to make more, no, you are not treating them like humans.

>"muh palestine"
Cred Forums is not pro palestine. they are anti-semitic, and they definitely include arabs in the semite category.

they just hate israel more because its the bigger threat.

I think people overstate the cruelty of slave owners. If you are 100% certain you are superior to someone, you don't really feel aggression is the thing.
And while it might have seemed horrible to consign yourself to a perception of inferiority, if it was biological, unchangeable and there was simply nothing you could really do you might have just relaxed and enjoyed life the best you could.

Again, what is your point

>I think people overstate the cruelty of slave owners
No, they understate them...pol. Modern historians agree that chattel slavery in the US was far worse than how we used to depict them and teach. We made it tamer for schools to be able to teach it without being too graphic.

This is why the world thinks Americans are fat cucked retards, because they say backwards retarted shit like this

-Most people thought blacks were subhuman. Classism was a huge thing during these times and there were lots of lower class white people who were treated like garbage. If the upper classes thought poor white people were trash, then imagine how they felt about something they thought were a different species.

-There were abolitionist groups in the US that had white people in them. There were white people that helped with the underground railroad. Lincoln was white. That guy Tommy Lee Jones played in Lincoln was a real guy and he was white. Even George Washington wrote about how he felt conflicted with the whole "All men are created equal" thing while owning slaves. He knew even decades before Lincoln that bringing up slavery and trying to free them would divide the country. Since the country was new he didn't want to split it over the issue because it might fail and we'd end up with two countries or it would fall back into British hands.

So there was a good amount of white people who viewed it as wrong and questioned it. It's just that it was so economically beneficial and there was no technological substitute for that labor at the time. For so many people it was not just a convenience but the entirety of their wealth was dependent on it. And even the industrialized North needed shit from The South made by slave labor. Whenever there's money involved, there's going to be people who have to chose between money and ethics. When a person conflates basic security with loadsamonney, they'll choose the money. Their excuse will be "But I have my family and employees and their families to take care of!" And that justifies a lot of shady shit in business.

>economically beneficial

Brits abolished slavery for economic benefits tho.

t. niggerlovers

They had different economy and the whole colony system where their "free" colonial subjects were breaking their backs to supply them with all the sweet recources they needed.