Meet cute girl

>Meet cute girl
>Ask her out
>Says yes
>Go on a couple of dates
>She suggests the next date should be at your house
>Maybe dinner and a movie

What movie do you pick to watch together?

Triumph of the will

If she doesn't like it she gets kicked out

BangBus 5

problem child 2

Obviously that depends on the girl, if I've been on a few dates I should have some inkling about her taste in movies

Ace Ventura 2: When Nature Calls. Trust me on this one.

>Trust me
Alrighty then.

Confirmed slut, steer clear

Why don't you ask her what she likes?

Watch an animation, you usually can't go wrong with that. Bitches love animations.

Because she doesn't exist you New fag, It's a discussion thread not an advice thread.

Speaking from personal expierence, the safest bet is a good comedy.
Not a romcom, mind you, you don't want to be THAT obvious, just a solid comedy, what's most important is it's compatible with her sense of humor, which you should have a firm grasp of after a few dates.

I once got together with this really wacky chick, who loved "so bad it's good" movies withouth knowing it.
Showed her "The Room", we were laughing almost constantly and, I kid you not, we started going at it during the third "sex" scene.

Anal Acrobats 4

She sounds like a keeper if she's into that style of humor.

>>Maybe dinner and a movie
>dinner

are you fucking 50 years old what the fuck lmao

It might be a bit awkward when she sees my rape dungeon.

Master and Commander

Shoah

I laughed, it's been I while since I saw that mention.

nigger dont listen to anyone but me

Eyes Wide Shut

dont let her get confused by the film just make out and fuck her during

As a kinosseur I would lay out a panoply of the finest artworks cinema has to offer, such as Aliens, The Thing, Blade Runner, The Terminator, and Predator. No doubt she would be so impressed by my broad range of taste we'd make love in a perfectly consentual way there and then.

Yeah, no, "wacky" was a nice way of saying she was batshit insane on closer inspection, girls like that aren't worth it unless your crazy is compatible.

Crazies might be great in the hay, but they're the ones that get the fattest once they're married.

You forgot the kinest of kino, Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: The Ultimate Cut. It might be too advanced for her though.

Sure. I have a few suggestions that you probably haven't seen before and that I'm sure you'll enjoy. How about we watch:

Sommaren med Monika (1953, Bergman)
牯嶺街少年殺人事件 (1991, 楊)
চারুলতা (1964, রায়)
Ordet (1955, Dreyer)
Les Moissons du Ciell (1978, Malick)
Oктябpь «Дecять днeй, кoтopыe пoтpяcли миp (1927, Эйзeнштeйн)
红高粱 (1987, 张艺谋)
Fear and Desire (1953, Kubrick)
Зepкaлo (1975, Tapкóвcкий)
Un Chien Andalou (1928, Luis Buñuel)
浪華悲歌 (1936, 溝口)
Le Révélateur (2002, Philippe Garrel)

Blue valentine or gone girl

>aliens
>not Alien
>aliens
good bait

mean girls

9 songs, 120 days, schindlers list, Police Academy 7, or Irreversible.

She is.

This would be a red flag for me
t.femanon

This guy gets it

wats a girl

tits or gtfo

Depends on the person, innit?

Hot Fuzz or In Bruges.

LONDON

I watched Hot Fuzz with two women.

One was my long time girlfriend, she absolutaley loves it, it was "our" movie
Second was my sister, she completely dozed off, didn't enjoy it at all.
I consider both very inteligent, for women, of course.

So Hot Fuzz is very hit or miss, but if the girl enjoys that type of humor, it's a top notch choice

>I consider both very inteligent, for women, of course
What did he mean by this?

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

It just works

He considers both very intelligent, for women, of course.

I unironically love that movie to bits. It's delightfully corny.

>watching this with a girl
>she leans over and says "that guy looks just like Mike Haggar"
>*unzips dick*

Then I woke up, like fucking hell a girl would know who the fuck Mike Haggar is goddamn I'm so lonely

You can't imply that women are as intelligent as men on Cred Forums without sticking out as a "normie", so he made sure to fit in with the mold by awkwardly making sure that everyone knew he wasn't suggesting that women can equal men.

I didn't actuallly, I genuinely consider the general populace of women to be less inteligent then the general populace of men, it's a personal observation backed by my life's experiences.

Doesn't mean a woman can't be smarter than a man, just that you have a bigger chance of meeting an idiot when you first met a girl than a guy

>inteligent

looks like user was a woman all along

I was all set on writing what a fucking idiot you are after yor first post, but this, I can get behind

Academically speaking, women on average are smarter than men though they are biologically engineered to not understand what ideology or honor is.

[citation needed]

You just proved it, hon.

ebin

A horror movie. Something very scary but that you've seen before so you don't get spooked and look like a faggot. That way you can act all manly and she will look to you for reassurance/protection. Make sure you are sitting together to increase the chance of physical contact, in the heat of the moment during a scary part she might grab you. If all goes well by the end of the night that pussy will be yours for the taking.

>he unironically resorts to ad hominems when asked to provide proof of his claims
Who hurt you?

You just proved it, hon.

I'm not talking about academics nor do I claim my worldview is the "correct" one.

"Inteligence" meassured by an IQ test is one thing, my words relate more to stuff like the ability to self depricate, enjoy "bad" stuff ( and generally any metahumor, the overwhelming majority of women I know don't get it at all ), or the ability to feel empathy for people you don't agree with.

And to be clear, I can be and probably am wrong with a lot of this stuff when it comes to the whole world, but the one I live in, it's all true.

Dunno. Depends on the girl. With my current girlfriend we started with stuff like Suspiria then moved on to Cannibal Holocaust then Tetsuo: The Iron Man and we're planning to watch Satantango soon-ish - but that's because I knew she'd have liked them. Maybe ask her directly what she likes, what are her favourite directors (not actors, for fuck's sake, unless you want to be a vapid moron courting a vapid idiot), stuff like that. Even better, maybe discuss it beforehand and agree to both bring three or four movies then deciding according to the mood.

It's not hard to be a competently social human being if you manage to persuade yourself into thinking the other part is a person too instead of some kind of quiz with conveniently circumscribed questions you have to answer "correctly".

Conjuring.

Gay Niggers from Outer Space

doesnt matter, youre either making out the whole movie or just straight up turn it off because it interupts your flow when you fuck her

Hot Fuzz.

Notting Hill (1999)

this level of autism.

just pick a fucking random movie. if things are going well you won't really be watching it anyway.

blue
or
incendies

I have a 100% success rate with Dragonball Evolution just remember, sometimes you gotta take the pussy.

No offence user, but discussing and bringing 4 movies sounds like the perfect way to alienate most of the girls.

Talking about vapid cunts is fun and all but unless you bring your A-game at the start (which in this case means impressing her with your movie choice, ideally with something she hasn't see before), you'll never get to weed out the cunts from the girls.

Take some charge, show some initiative, don't be a fucking wet noodle.

Worked for me but, then again, I've never been the kind of guy to go on a few dates with the sole purpose of having sex on the third or fourth one. Always had much more luck by building a sincere (yeah, shit on me as much as you want) friendship with someone I share interests with, then things usually sort themselves out with a bit of encouragement and honesty - and I realize this is not the case for everybody, I've probably been one of the lucky ones, but I don't really see the point in trying to show off in the hopes it will impress someone. Has it ever gotten someone on here laid, by itself?

"Gee user, is that a Godard movie you just put on? Can I use the bathroom, I think I just wet myself :3"

Nah. Talking it out beforehand is much better and, in the worst of cases, you'll end up watching something you enjoy - in the best, you'll make out or have sex.

I don't know, am I that out of touch with normal socialization if I don't think people want to be impressed with interest-related dickwaving (or for the matter, that doing so is more likely to alienate them)? Isn't it more compelling to discuss movies together and get excited because you manage to single out one or more you want to watch with the other? And if you can't get excited by sharing stuff like this, is it worth it to continue "dating" instead of, if that's the only thing you're interested in, looking for a disposable fuck on some no-strings-attached app?

Where Eagles Dare

then later on i can introduce my Broadsword to her Danny Boy if you catch my driftamundo haha knowwhadimean lads aha x

>"Gee user, is that a Godard movie you just put on? Can I use the bathroom, I think I just wet myself :3"
why would she piss herself if she liked you?

underrated post

doesn't matter
she's gonna be sucking my face and my dick within the first 10 min

Alien, because she hasn't seen it yet.

All three LotR film.
I'll kick her out if she falls asleep or wants to stop watching at any point.

As someone who looks for exactly the same things in a relationship ( and I do mean exactly, the whole friendship building thing, it's like my own words ), I will say this: Yes, if what you say is honest, you aren't just a lucky one, your in the "luckiest" group.

Your experiences do ring true if those are the cards life gives you, but most of us get a way shittier hand. There a whole ocean of inbetween "vapid cunt" and "girl I discuss Godard with" , many of us never meet a gil like that in our life, or meet one or two, and they're taken or an ex.

Still think that's an admirable attitude, espcially coming from someone posting here, so kudos to you. Just don't assume most people have your level of "life luck" because they really don't.

Well since we're at my house, we're probably both very stoned, so I'd choose something generally funny, like Superbad.

Ideally we would've had discussions about films before, so it'd be one we've talked about but both haven't seen

kek

Yes, I'm being honest. I realize I'm really lucky - I say it to myself every single day. I feel happy and I'd like other people to feel as happy as I do. I posted in this thread because, looking at the other answers, I felt bad for other anons. Now, I'm not arguing that showing a great/unknown movie to someone will not have a positive effect on your relationship with them (I know I made a few unexpected friends that way) but using it as the standard modus operandi everytime there's a chance for deepening (in every sense) the relationship reeks of desperation - especially if your way of choosing a movie is to look for something impressive hoping it it does the work for you. I'm not one that says things like "just keep at it" or "be more sociable and everything will be alright" but I think it's somewhat useful to say something similar on here every once in a while. I know more than half of what goes on this board is unadultered memery, but the language we use shapes the limits of our ability to think. If one's daily social routine is shitposting on this board (or others, for the matter), even ironically, over time it will alter the way you can think and speak about the world. Memes become reality (or hyperrealitty, if we want to be precise) and people get caught in it, and start feeling like shit, and can't get out of the loop, and just perpetuate their own suffering by precluding themselves the possibility of interacting, for example, with a member of the opposite sex because they have no way to think about the situation other than the categories they forced on themselves on here. It's incidental that Cred Forums despises women or non white races, the same could be said for any echo chamber, online and otherwise. I experienced that (probably everybody has, in a way or another, during adolescence) and I don't want it to happen to other people.It's unhealthy. It's suicide.

any thriller

not even kidding, i watched one with a tinder date a few days ago and it was very sucessful, theres usually alot to discuss after

maybe this ?

tl;dr

kys faggot desu

This film is a fucking 10/10. I was devastated that it never got a sequel

I agree fully with you. Unfortunaly they will be pushed aside as "normie" by the majority in here. Most anons are allready lost, and will keep defending their misery at all cost. For what else do they have?

I can speak by my own experience, that turning "normie" is the best thing I've ever done. I still do all the nerdy stuff I've always done, without the "autistic spasm" and memeing. I got a girlfriend, the love of my life, friends, job, university grad, the whole shebang. It is possible. You just have to own up to your issues, stop putting woman, black people or who ever to blame for your own life. You can change your life, you can be happy. You have to work hard for it though, fail over and over, and for every failure, you will have learned something new about yourself.

On topic: marathon The Police academy movies, they are so horrible that you will wanna do something more interesting

Netflix and chill and go watch Narcos.

I mean, if you watch a movie that you like very much but she doesn't isn't that kind of a red flag?
Plus, if you watch a movie like Predator and she DOES like it, that's a keeper.

It's kind of like a girlfriend material filter

In Bruges is way too feelsy to use as lubricant

Choice of movie doesn't matter in that case, you've scored a good girl

How fucking retarded are you OP? How the fuck could anyone give you a meaningful suggestion based on the fucking garbage background information you provided?

You do know you have to be 18+ to post here, right?

>Scott Pilgrim versus the World.
Women love this movie for some reason, gets her ready for a fun night.
>Brick.
Makes you feel smart when it's over even if the movie is pretty straightforward.
>Eurotrip.
Funny film, if she's travelled before then this will appeal to her.
>Get Smart(2008)
Fun movie, lighthearted.
>Across the Universe.
Romantic movie, gets a girl more in the mood but is easy to ignore and forget if we're already kissing or holding hands.

>Scott Pilgrim versus the World.
>Women love this movie for some reason

Do you just make shit up and expect the rest of us to buy it?

They do.
Not even that guy.

It's tumblr-lite.
Manic pixie dream girl can do no wrong, and men have to walk over a mile of quippy quirky eccentric hipsterass glass in order to earn their love.

Nice Trips.
And I've shown three different girls this movie and all three fucking loved it.

Eraserhead.

>And I've shown three different girls this movie and all three fucking loved it.

I'm sure their graves are a testament to that

That's the joke buddy

Wait, where's L'Ascension du Chevalier Noir?