In honour of Cred Forums turning 13

In honour of Cred Forums turning 13

What is your favourite film from 2003?

Is that movie from 2003? If so, that one. Otherwise, I don't know.

Adaptation and Grudge

...and Anger Management

Memories of Murder
Dogville
Lost in Translation
Kill Bill (begrudgingly, because I hate Tarantino)

Adaptation was 2002, but I also love it

Lord of the Bling: Return of the Kangz

Damn. Reading those titles makes me remember how back then I was inspired by movies. It's like my heart died then

The importance of this movie shouldn't be forgotten

There's still great movies getting released though, you just have to look for them a little bit.

Sorry I turned 34 and a wageslave

I don't watch great movies anymore.

Are you me one year into the future?

But it's quite underground so I'm probably the only one who has seen it.

goodyear, suppose it's pirates 1

Shit, this seems to be a movie that gets its popularity later...

It's waiting to be recommended by Cred Forums...

>Dude rich white people problems lmao!

God I loathe that film. Can't stand privileged twats feeling sorry for themselves on camera, couldn't get past the 40 minute mark.

saw someone recommend this on reddit and fuck it was terrible. marathoned it for about 15 minutes and couldn't take any more so i trashed it.

Damn forgot mystic river.

RUN DAVID, RUN!!!!

It's waiting to English later too, amirite?

>he didn't watch the movie
>sees it fit to criticise it anyway
>>>>>>bongland

>mfw looking up the year
2003 was a good year for movies

Don't care. I don't care what the character arcs were, I don't care how it was resolved or whether they grew as a person or whatever the fuck. I cannot watch some insufferably rich, privileged idiot mope around on screen doing their woe is me act. Walked out of Vanilla Sky for the same reason.

It's not that movies are not good anymore.

But I can't focus on watching them and can't feel excited for them. I have developed a habit of browsing Cred Forums while watching movies.

I remember back in 2004 or 5 I could sit in the school library's AV center all day, watching those movies on a small CRT screen, and wonder why no body ever came to check these DVD out

Definitely Mystic River.

Where do you people find this kind of obscure stuff? Is that Chinese kino ?

okay

You walked out of Vanilla Sky because of privileged white people. Out of the bonafied bazillion reasons to hate that movie, that's the worst one I've heard. You're not an Abbo are you?

>no Jimkino
kys

Dogville

looking at the list, 2003 was a pretty bangin' year for movies

shit never happened, stop manufacturing made up bullshit in your life and go get some therapy you sad little piece of shit.

Iron man was good