What are some movies that depict this problem?

What are some movies that depict this problem?

The Thing

your biogrophy

i dont see a problem

me on the bottom right

>problem
Thats literally how evolution works. It roots out the unfit genes. Not every gene should propagate

maybe some science fiction movie does it

14.3 here

Planet Earth

>I Managed to Think Myself Into A Self-hating Echo Chamber With No Connection To Reality: The Movie

my vlog desu

According to this, men who don't have sex by 35 are very unlikely to ever have sex

>i'm in the 3.1%
sweet

Only more fuel to add to the "women literally can't be virgins" fire.

L O N D O N

The sexual revolution has meant more sex for everybody. Sorry man. :/

I hear other millennials have had it rough in this department but I think that probably has more to do with not moving out of mom's house.

I get it. Housing costs are going up and wages aren't. It's tough out there.

Her

>waaahh it's women's fault I can't get laid waaahh

How about you guys adopt some real hobbies and get a job. Maybe that helps increase your odds instead of whining about how you hate the opposite sex. You guys are literally tumblr.

>hobbies and a job will result in sex
Sure if you're a Chad

Have you tried it?

Not saying that but no job and no hobbies definitely result in no sex.

Hey, you know what won't result in sex? Reducing reality to bite-sized generalizations in order to avoid changing the self harmful views you already hold, you botched abortion

They can help you quite a lot depending on both

Underrated post

I live on my own and have quite a good job. Why am I still alone?

I think this is the problem really.

Women don't really want to know or do stuff with boring guys but men don't give a shit if a woman's boring as long as she puts out.

Because you're afraid of risk taking and rejection. That's why you never try to engage in sexual behaviour with a girl.

I wonder if China has made any documentary about the sex ratio problem

If you're someone who has things going on, it makes getting laid a lot easier.

Women.... no, people in general, like someone who is interesting.

Interesting people have places to be (see, a job) and interesting things to do (see, something other than video games or TV).

Outside of that, do the following at all times:

1.) Be clean
2.) Be nice
3.) Be in shape (I don't mean ripped, but have a healthy BMI. Be able to walk a few miles without getting winded. Really easy stuff)

The above is attainable for nearly everyone.

30 yo KHV here and I love it

This is only necessary if you're a guy really. For a woman just look better than an ass wart and some guy will do the rest for you, maybe not a 10/10 guy but there'll always be one.

How come tyrone gets his baby mamma then?

Are you shy?

I'm shy too. I force myself to put myself out there though. It's uncomfortable and it sucks, but usually it works out pretty well.

Unless you have a 10" dick you're gonna have to work for it.

If you're a shy man you're pretty much fucked unless you force yourself out there, women will not initiate.

True unfortunately

reminder that only betas want to please women

This only applies if you're a woman with the mindset of a sex-starved man. There are plenty of women that pass your "better than an ass wart" standard and get no attention from men.

And, spoiler alert, women tend to value being respected and understood as much or more than physical connection. Also this

ftfy

A job means money and money means thai ladyboys lad

(Generally speaking) Men and women are different. Get use to it.

Many men prioritize getting their dick wet over finding someone interesting and engaging.

Many women prioritize the latter over getting their pelvis smashed by some rando for 3-4 minutes.

Because of this, a woman who wants a sexual relationship generally has an easier go at it. Supply and demand and all that shit.

Even though priorities might be different, almost everyone wants good sex and an interesting partner though.

So do some push ups, do some body weight squats, take a shower, eat a good breakfast, and go find something interesting to do. It's Saturday.

>Call out tumblr posts
>''haha fuck off r9k/pol/tv/k/o/a/int/tg/x user.
What a time to be on this site.

This is true, but it goes both ways.

If you're a western woman who is not conventionally attractive (18-34, thin, good complexion, western hairstyle, which means spending hundreds of dollars on your hair if you're a black girl), you're pretty much invisible to a large portion of the male population.

Both genders have their cross to bear.

I'm sure there are a lot of non conventional men that would be more than happy to do stuff with them. Women's standard in what they deserve for a partner are much higher than men's though.

Pretty much all Anime movies in the Harem genre.

I think he means from the loser's perspective.

All these people telling you to get fit/get a hobby are a little off-target here.

Really, the only way you're gonna meet a potential partner is by being social. That can be irl (like concerts, Farmer's markets, fairs, etc.) or online (okcupid, tinder, etc.) but in any case you need to put yourself out there if it's something YOU want. Start by asking their name and immediately start using it. Introduce yourself. Make small talk. Ask questions. This applies to everything, not just relationships.

e.g. how do you expect to get a job without ever doing the legwork and putting in applications, meeting people, and making connections?

Nobody's gonna listen to this, but I thought I'd offer a little help.

>t. girl who's been on tons of dates

Why is it that black male/white female couples are so common in movies and television nowadays?
Normally I don't care but it's weird that it's in every other movie now, but never any other interracial combinations.

>ignore all the lies you've heard
>THIS is the truth

>a tall girl will never patronisingly hold you like this

I like how a farmer's market was the second social occasion you came up with

Eh, those are the best options where I've lived

Are you seriously so deluded that you don't believe this?

When you're a woman you quite literally just have to be outside to have men offer to take you places/do stuff with you.

They inhabit a different world to most of the guys on this board.

>whiteboi getting triggered

don't you have a bull to prep?

r9k garbage aside the fact that you need a job, money and preferably a car JUST so you can be qualified to get a girlfriend is proof they're shallow pieces of garbage

seriously, I'm sure sex and companionship is great but in my waking life seeing grown men cry and go red with anger on the phone with their hole and considering not only do WE have to bring all the personality and charm to the table, but we need to pay for everything too? haha fuck yourself

that's why manlet and r9k shit makes me laugh I'm so removed from caring about women it's the best decision I ever made

Good advice. You're right.

Job/hobbies are still important though. You meet people/make friends through both.

And fitness is universally attractive so do that too.

STOP RAPING THAT GIRL YOU FILTHY PIG

You should try boys. Gimme a call bby

lets face it

Still underrated.

>This argument kills the numale

one can dream

I can sympathise with at least part of what you said, the amount of dates I've been on where the girls had absolutely nothing to say/talk about and just sat there was mind numbing.

I'm a pretty boring guy and even I managed to fill two hours with conversation about whatever, do girls always just sit there and wait for guys to do all the talking or did I just have bad luck? If I said nothing we would've just sat there in silence.

More fuel? None of the guys are virgins either. To be a guy and a virgin means something is wrong with you. Do you see how low those percentages are?

Wrong. I've been approached twice in my whole life and they both stood me up. All my best dates were initiated by me, and often my girlfriends have to make the first move because they go after shyguys like y'all

because
>SJW are pushing for 'diversity'
>hispanics and asians have their shit respectively relatively and very much together
>blacks need their hands held every step of the way
>black females are for the vast majority ugly as fuck

Mix in some white guilt and quasi-cuckoldry and there you go

>ignore lie #1
>this is the truth
>best decision of my life.

>ignore lie #2
>i am telling the truth
>solved all my problems

>i once believed lie #2, but i woke up and now believe in truth #3
>once I believed it, all my problems were solved.

I wish I was gay it seems to be more about lust and general fun as opposed to auditioning all day to get in a girls hole.

but strangely enough all the gay guys I ever talked to never hit on me, either I was shooting off straight-waves or I'm that ugly god damn

S O O N

>m-men are still the superior gender though!!! *commits suicide*

>3.8%

For now...

t. roastie

This life feels pretty bad man, for people like us. Thinking about checking out soon.

I know I'm going to get hate for this... but dawg. Come on.

There is a pretty girl sleeping in my bed right now. She is 27 and has had a job since she was 16. She's currently

1.) Helping me pay down our mortgage (we'll own our home outright by age 35!!)
2.) Splitting all bills with me (60/40. I made this choice. I make more money)
3.) Banking 2% a year in a federal pension
4.) Putting another $200 a month into a Roth IRA
5.) Has helped me plan and pay for our next 4 trips to various places around the country/the world over the next year.

Awesome chicks are out there. You're not going to find them if you angrily dismiss women as "holes" though.

Sorry man.

If you're really happy disregarding women though, good on you. Live long and prosper.

>it's shallow not to be so desperate you'd shag anything

male logic

pls b my superior gf

Mostly cause hitting on the wrong guy could get us killed, so we don't do it unless they're really flamboyant.

>Bright wizards
>Daemon summoners.
Off to the dungeon with you lot.