Movies where nazis were the good guys?

Movies where nazis were the good guys?

Not a film but The Man in the High Castle

why are they so hated? plenty of other dictators have commited genocide

They used a hindu symbol as their flag.

That's literally cultural appropriation.

I hope obergruppenfuhrer smith wins, ;_;

>Sick as shit uniforms
>Cool flag
>Recent (ish)
>Blitzkrieg
>Hitler
>D-day
>Nazi super science

There's was against the current most politically elite people on the planet now, that's the difference

Jews pushed lies through media until they became fact. Obviously.
Why am I saying this

The Shoe. Or, in German, "Das Boot."

Russian trilogy "Burnt by the sun"

Schindler's List

They started a war that dragged all of Europe into it and eventually the entire world into it.

underrated

Most of that movie is shitting on the Nazis

kino t b h

Burnt by the sun just shows them as lesser evil
but nowhere near as a good guys

Generation War and Stalingrad. Not really portraying them as the good guys, but showing them as human

I know this is bait but

1. The sun wheel is aryan and was frequently used by the ancient norse aswell since sun worship was an important aspect of their faith

2. The ancient "hindus" were actually indo-germanic (both linguistically and culturally speaking) i.e. ancient aryans so nothing was ""appropriated"" here

3. See pic

schindlers list, but I gotta warn you. There's a villain protagonist.

Trips of truth
Nazi are often bad guys in film because they look really badass and intimidating. They set the standard for what an evil army should look like in a film.

>take LSD
>realize the Nazis were right while tripping

was a strange feel

>I know this is bait

Not bait. Some people on this board really are that stupid. I had an argument with someone yesterday who didn't know what a bondsman was. Really!

americans and soviets and vrits were the real bad guys in WW2

>tfw they'll never make a movie about Fritz Klingenberg taking Belgrade with six men and fucking bitches in the brothel untill the main army arrived

Jews control the media

Cred Forums here
just watch any documentary or movie about nazi germany and just imagine it's a movie from the bad guys point of view

Literally every movie they are in

>smoke weed
>watch Hitler's speech
>suddenly eveything makes sense

Salon Kitty

>Hitler's birthday is on 4/20

Was Hitler /ourguy/?

Because they were terrible people and their ideas were absurdly evil.

Why do people hate swastikas so much?

Ha ha ha ha ha, you guys are SO funny! Really tickling my funny bone right now.

I think the "Nazis are great" meme is hilarious especially because it compliments the "Jews are bad" meme so well.

Let me get in on this one by saying a really controversial title in which the Nazis are depicted as unequivocally cruel yet I'm implying that I AGREE with those actions and perceive them as not only justifiable but absolutely morally correct.

Salo
Night and Fog
Amen.
Army of Shadows
Le Silence de le Mer

Ha ha ha ha ha. I am SO clever! Truly the most clever. We are all ubermenschen, am I right guys?

Hitler was a sensitive man
He hired gay and handicapped officers
He was concerned about overpopulation
If Hitler was alive today he'd listen to The Cure, The Smiths, and Depeche Mode

You seem... upset.

Hey rabbi, watcha doin'?

>If Hitler was alive today he'd listen to The Cure, The Smiths, and Depeche Mode

What ARE you talking about? I'm here just chuckling along with all you fine gentlemen. Just adding to the fun with a few titles I haven't seen yet.

Nazis have to be the good guys, I mean they looked cool, they fulfil my basic need for a self insert power fantasy, and to top it off they were against the modern liberal agenda that seeks to do a whole bunch of stuff I don't really understand and haven't really thought about in detail.

>spook
>spook

Well spooked my lad

Nationalism is a spook too, Stirner would hate Hitler

I can guess from the way you type you don't get invited to many parties

Oh I agree, but his post was too spooky for me to ignore

Since when brainless normie cattle is a /tv's audience?

so this... is the power of the JIDF... woah.....

Well no. Britain and France were the ones that really made it into a world war.

>declares war on Poland, the USSR, Yugoslavia and the USA

>didn't make it a world war

>he thinks that style of typing isn't being intentionally done
Newfags are the fucking worst. Cred Forums is the worst. I want Trump to win just because he's the president America deserves.

>declaring war on Poland actually ceased hostilities between Russia and Japan, ending one conflict
>Britain and France declare war on Germany because the Krauts are expanding again
>Britain and French colonies span the globe, making it a world war and not just a European or Eurasian war
The Allies made it a lot bigger than what it was.

This was meant for you:

>he thinks I don't know that

Nothing like a bit of anal cunt

>someone wears a swastika (or anything else that reminds of nazis) in public
>gets harassed and yelled at for being terrible people

>someone openly admits being a maoist/marxist/communist/whatever you call them pink boys
>gets to have their own college clubs
>can wear che guevara shirts without being called bigots

This world makes no sense. I don't want anyone to be smacked around for wearing nazi eagle or che guevara shirt, but this double standard is fucking ridiculous.

World War II German propaganda films.
That's pretty much it.

As much as I don't like Cred Forums, it's literally just because of the Jews.

They control the media and constantly remind everyone of the 6 million. Hell I remember in high school all we learnt about in History was WWII, specifically about the concentrations camps and such.

The boy in the striped pyjamas

Once upon a time the far left was met with the same venom as someone from the far right - even more so, actually. But Marxism has persisted to this day as an intellectual and academic pursuit. Fascism and totalitarianism really haven't.

Go to India or Nepal, Swastikas everywhere no one cares.

Actually the British and soviets. Not the US as much. The US didn't declare war on Germany.

The left has won. It's over man.

What country are you from? In Australia we only ever learned about what Australians did in the war, which was fuck all.

It's because the Nazis existed less than 100 years ago.

Just give it some time, the Jews will stop pushing their agenda so hard and people will stop hating the Nazis so much.

I think Thailand has Nazi fun-fairs where people dress like Nazis and have fun. Hitler is kind of seen like a mascot like Mickey Mouse.

The other ones (I'm assuming you refer to Mao Zedong and Stalin) kept it to themselves

It's because they were Germans. No one cares about some barbarians genociding other barbarians. Germans supposed to be a civilized nation in the heart of Europe.

No shit aye.

We spent so much time learning about Australian in Vietnam or someshit and about Gallipoli.

And before that, we had to learn about fucking Aboriginals. Not about British colonization, but about the fucking Abos and how little they accomplished in the 40k years they've had the land for.

Nobody in the West cares about Mao and Stalin did manage to turn a shitty, backward country into a force of nature.

The Nazis didn't bring good to anyone in the long run.

Either that or because it's probably the biggest events in modern times

I agree

False equivalency, nazism wasn't around for the long term.

Cross of Iron.

>Gallipoli
Fucking Gallipoli. I still don't understand why this shit show gets all the attention. We actually lost. The most positive thing about Gallipoli I remember reading in my textbook was that 'it was one of the most successful retreats of the war'. I'm not diminishing the Aussies who fought there, I just don't get why it's some major icon for us.

>we had to learn about fucking Aboriginals
Right, the peace loving, friendly aboriginals who didn't invent clothes because they didn't need them

Should. Have. Won. The. War.

Germans can't even open this thread without STASI entering from windows and sink to send them to a reeducation camp.

Lmao

German here, I've just been forced to do "voluntary" service in a refugee camp because of your post.

Thanks a lot man.

Do it in a beer maiden outfit. I don't care how fat you are.

I watched 2 episodes in this... and it certainly didn't seem like they were the good guys... although it was nice they removed the mental health problem by burning all he psychotics

>Fascism and totalitarianism really haven't.

Oh but you're living in both right now.
And if you ask yourself who benefits the most from this system then you know who your rulers are.

Dude the US fucking nuked Jap cities

The miniseries Generation War

Is Bush a leftist ? Was Hitler a rightist ?
You don't understand anything about politics senpai

underrated

all

Triumph of the Will

Literally this