What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

The fuck is this?

A show called Mad Men.

It's very tedious, very uninteresting, and very overrated by the redditcucks here

This is the show that everybody loves, right? Wow. Just...wow.

>What did she mean by this?

Betty did *not* have a good childhood. It occasionally bubbles up to the surface.

Kill yourself faggot.

Do you have any actual criticisms of the show or are you just a garden variety pleb?

The pair of you are cancer.

I really like Breaking Bad too. Are you a Bernie Bro as well?

>It's very tedious, very uninteresting, and very overrated by the redditcucks here

Finally, somebody with the balls to call bullshit on the least interesting show shilled on Cred Forums

see

Mad Men fags put in their place

>spergs kill another conversation

>thinking any meaningful conversation was coming from the OP post

She's being tooedgyforme because she's an attention whore

t b h mad men threads are the comfiest threads you could get on this board but the first posts ruined it.

Because no one on the show wears underoos and a cape?

WOAH OH FAT BETTY

She means she is literally so jealous of her own daughter's youth that she has to go out of her way to remind her husband that if he was ever attracted to her daughter that would make him a disgusting rapist pedophile. She is proactively shaming her husband for her own worry that he might think she's getting old.

>thinking OP ever has much to do with the actual contents of a thread

This is what I get for making a non-meme post. I need my (you)s dammit.

I always thought of this scene as a reminder that Betty is a bored housewife with an overactive imagination, loves to gossip, and that most of her actions are derivative of this.

Also I forgot how chubby she got.

bumping this because it's better than mine.